We Need to Study Our Math Ch. 03

Story Info
No curfew violation that night.
8.7k words
4.75
18.2k
32

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarlusMagnus
CarlusMagnus
1,151 Followers

I slept well that night, and woke up in plenty of time to get something to eat and get to school— I woke a little earlier than usual, in fact. Fucking your twin sister and having her suck you off, both in the eight-hour period before you go to bed, works wonders for your sleep.

In spite of the good night's sleep I'd gotten, I was still groggy. As I stumbled out of my room into the hall, on the way to bathroom, I heard the usual noises of Mom and Dad's breakfast from the kitchen.

I was halfway down the hall when the bathroom door opened and Maddie stepped out. She was naked and had her nightie in her hand. Quickly, she jumped back into the bathroom, but I got a pretty good look before she closed the door behind her, blocking my view again.

"Come on, Maddie," I said, sotto voce. "They're both down in the kitchen, and I've seen it all, anyway."

The door opened just enough for her head to project into the hall, where she could see that the parents' bedroom door was standing wide open and—except for me—there was no one upstairs.

When she'd verified that the two of us were the only ones around, she looked at me and said, softly, "I didn't know you were out here. I know you've seen it all. But can you look at it again without..." She trailed off.

"...without wanting to fuck?" I finished for her. "Probably not. But I don't need to look at it to want to fuck. So it won't really make any difference. Are you afraid showing it off will make you want to fuck?"

"Well..." she said. Slowly, she opened the door and stepped into the hall. "I guess you might as well look... Just as long as you know it isn't an invitation." And she stood there, in the open, clearly reluctant, but—just as clearly—enjoying my appreciative gaze.

"Just as nice as ever," I whispered.

She smiled up at me. "I'm glad you like it," she whispered back as my eyes traveled repeatedly up and down, taking in everything.

After half a minute or so, she said, "Now let me through. You've had your look, and we have to get ready for school."

"I guess we do have to," I replied. "But first..." And I reached out to cup a tit.

She made no effort to dodge me, and, at the touch of my hand, she closed her eyes and emitted a sigh. "Stop, Mase," she pleaded. "We can't do this. We can't." In spite of her pleading tone, there was little conviction in her voice. "You have to let me past." But she made no move to pull my offending hand away from her boob nor any to remove herself from my reach. And her nipple stiffened against my palm.

"I know," I answered her. "But I'm not done yet."

Relief showed briefly in her eyes when I removed my hand from her tit, but it vanished quickly as I reached, instead, into her crotch. My exploring hand found her slit—which was already moistening. Her eyes widened in surprise, and her hips rocked in response to my touch.

"No, Mase. No," she muttered at me. But her eyes were closed now and, once again, she made no effort to escape.

I slid my fingers up and down along her hot wet folds and bent down to kiss her. Our lips met; hers parted at the touch, and my tongue entered her mouth to dance with hers. Another moan escaped her.

When we ended the kiss, she looked into my eyes, smiling. But she shook her head slowly and said, "We aren't going to, Mase, and you know we couldn't anyway right now. We don't have time." And she backed away from me, moving so that I couldn't reach her without taking a step.

I thought about following, but she was right—I did know that we didn't have the time we would need. "After school, then," I said.

"No, Mase," she replied, stepping around me to get to her room. "We aren't going to do that any more. You agreed."

"We'll see," I whispered to her naked back as she walked away.

"No, Mase. You're the one who'll see." And she disappeared behind her room's door.

We hadn't had time to fuck, but I did find the time to deal with my boner in the shower.

===||<>||===

We got our calculus tests back that morning, and learned we'd both gotten low As. But, at lunch, we'd agreed that didn't release us from keeping up with our studying.

I came straight home from school that day. My cock didn't lead the way home—but only because my jeans were in its way.

She wasn't there. She didn't get home until a few minutes before Mom got there. I'd barely had time for a quick gripe about her delayed arrival, when Mom's car pulled into the garage. She'd been studying with her friend, Andrea, over at Andrea's house, she said, with a sly smile. She had known exactly what I'd had in mind, and she reckoned that she'd outsmarted me. Which, of course, she had. I fussed and fumed to myself for a while, but then my boner subsided and I decided that maybe she'd been right. After all, we'd agreed that we weren't going to fuck again.

But their would be another calculus test before too long, and a quiz was scheduled for the coming Monday. So there was no question that we needed to study. And we needed to study for it together if we were to be as effective as possible—which we definitely had to be. Those study sessions would be interesting, I figured, and they promised "stimulating" activities of a decidedly non-academic kind.

===||<>||===

We didn't have much to say to each other, at least during supper and while we worked on the dishes. Finally, we found ourselves alone at her desk with our books at hand. Mom and Dad were, as always, in the living room watching TV while we prepared to study.

She was the first to address the elephant in the room: "You haven't said much to me since Mom got home. Are you angry with me, Mase?"

"I'm not sure," I said. I know it was probably for the better that we weren't alone together after school and before Mom got home. But..." I let it hang there.

When it became clear that I wasn't going to continue, she said, "I wanted to, too. I still want to. But you know we can't, Mase. And you know why."

"Yeah," I agreed, slowly, reluctantly. "But that doesn't keep me from wanting it. It was really good with you, Maddie."

"It was good for me, too, Mase. But we just can't..."

"I get it. Thanks for staying away from me this afternoon. I guess."

"Shall we get to work on the math?" she asked, reaching to open her book.

"Yeah," I answered. "We should." And I reached for my own notes.

She put her book on the desk and dropped her hand, palm down, onto my thigh. She not only left it there but squeezed gently. Repeatedly.

I looked over at her. Sensing the motion of my head, she looked back at me. Looking me in the eyes, she smiled at me. She pursed her lips, sent me a kiss.

I smiled back and pursed my own lips. And put my own hand on her thigh to return the caresses. There was some commotion in my jeans.

After a minute or two, her hand left my thigh. She placed it on my forearm, caressed me a few times, and gently removed my hand from her leg. "Math," she said, and turned to her open book. I turned to mine. The activity in my jeans subsided.

We both paged through our books until we reached the point where we'd left off the previous night. I was about to ask her something when she slipped her hand into my crotch and stroked my cock. Almost instantly, I had a full-fledged hard-on.

I glanced over at her. She had her eyes fixed steadfastly on the book her other hand was thumbing through—as she continued to stroke the growth that was struggling to get out of my pants.

"Ummm..." I paused and then continued, "That's kind of distracting."

"Yes," she said, without looking at me. "You're kind of distracting..." She didn't stop stroking. Faintly, through the open door to her room, I heard the sound of the television. There were no other noises—either from the living room or from the stairs.

Okay, I thought. I can match that. And, taking a hand from my book, I reached into her crotch, where I began stroking—right where I figured her clit was. I kept my eyes on her face, and saw her eyes close almost as soon as my stroking began.

After about a minute of mutual stroking, she whispered, "Yes! Keep doing that."

I leaned over and nibbled on her ear. I wondered, momentarily, if I should close her door, but decided that I'd leave it open so as not to raise suspicion in any parent who happened upstairs—and to make it easier for us to hear if one did. And then I whispered into that ear, "I think I'd rather eat you."

The stroking in my crotch stopped. She opened her eyes and turned to look directly into mine, a broad smile on her face. She nodded quietly.

She stood up; my hand fell away as she did. She reached for her belt buckle and quickly had pants and panties down around her ankles. Turning her body toward me, so that I had a good view (good, but not altogether the best—-not that it really mattered, since we both knew what I was about to get an even better one), she picked up her chair and moved it back away from the desk to make room for me. Within seconds, she was back in the chair, facing half toward me, half toward the desk. She had spread her knees wide. I think she was grinning at me, though her pussy, naked, gaping, completely unobstructed, had most of my attention as I knelt and leaned forward.

I felt, rather than heard, a long sigh as I inserted my tongue between her outer labia. Her hips rocked under me—not much, but noticeably—which gave me the rhythm she needed from me as I slid my tongue up and down. Gently, I flicked her little button from side to side a few times; she brought both her hands to the back of my head and pressed me against her pussy.

I didn't need encouragement, but I welcomed it as a signal that I was doing something right. She steered me gently up and down the length of her slit as I continued to flick her inner labia from side to side. The motion of her hips grew stronger and, gradually, more erratic. I strengthened my tongue's action in response. I probed sometimes with the tip, pressed and rubbed with the broad flat at other times.

When her climax arrived, it felt like a boulder had fallen on her from the top of a cliff. Her body locked repeatedly in spasms and she uttered barely audible strangled-sounding moans. I continued to flick, flick, flick, rub, rub, rub until she recovered herself enough to slip a hand between her pussy and my mouth. "Enough," she whispered. "Enough. No more."

My chin was coated with her emissions when I raised my head and looked up at her face. She was still distracted, but she looked back at me and smiled. "You're really good at that," she said. "If the girls at school only knew..."

I smiled back. "Some do," I said.

"I hope so," she said.

She took a few deep breaths and pushed me away. She stood up and reached down for her pants. As she pulled them up, she grinned at me and said, "Get it out. I'm going to do you, now."

I smiled again and opened my zipper. Almost immediately, my boner sprang to freedom; I sat down, spreading my own knees. She knelt between them and reached to stroke me a few times. Still looking me in the eyes, she said, "I love to touch it."

"I like it, too," I agreed, hoping she liked more than just that. Or, at least, intended more.

She did, at least, intend more. After a few strokes that succeeded in getting me more interested, really interested, my sister leaned forward and kissed my glans. And before the resulting throb could subside, she engulfed three-quarters of my length with her mouth. Mesmerized, I watched as, suppressing her gag reflex, she brought her lips closer and closer to the base of my cock, drawing the rest of it slowly into her mouth.

The scent of my sister's pussy, its shapes, its folds, its feel, and its taste, already had me very close, so after she started stroking back and forth it didn't take long for the sensations to overwhelm me. It couldn't have taken her more than a couple of dozen strokes before my cock swelled and exploded into her throat. I collapsed in my chair, eyes closed, as I she swallowed surge after surge of my thick white cum.

Maddy was still massaging my softening cock with her tongue when I reopened my eyes. I looked down at her to see my sister looking back up at me. Her eyes smiled at me, and the smile spread to her mouth as she pulled away from my cock. I smiled back at her. "You're really good at that," I whispered.

"Thanks," she said. "Eating you's almost as much fun as fucking you. I love the way your cock throbs when you come. When you're in my mouth, I can really feel that." She bent forward and delivered a kiss, a lick, and another kiss to my glans. Then, straightening and rising to her feet, she suggested, "We'd better get to work on that math, though."

Reluctant as I was to expend the energy needed to sit back up, I said, "Yeah, I guess we should." And I forced myself to get up long enough to store my cock, now shrunken to its usual size, back in my pants and close the zipper.

Her eyes followed every step of the back-in-the-pants procedure. "I wish..." she said, longingly.

"Me, too," I said. "It was really nice with you. But we agreed..." I let the sentence go, unfinished. She knew as well as I what we'd agreed.

"We did," she said. "And even if we hadn't, we couldn't now. Not with Mom and Dad..." It was her turn to let a sentence hang. I knew what the rest of it was—after all, I'd been the one to point out the dangers on an earlier occasion.

I sat down again and reached for my calculus book. And we managed, even though our hands roamed over each other through the rest of the evening, to get some real work done. On our math, that is. We'd already done an entirely different kind of "real work."

===||<>||===

I woke up after she did the next morning, and she was still in the bathroom when I got there. Mom and Dad were, as usual, getting breakfast downstairs in the kitchen. I waited for her in the hallway outside the bathroom, anticipating what seemed to be becoming a scheduled show—one that I very much enjoyed.

At last—the bathroom door opened and Maddie stepped out in to the hall. I'd expected her to be naked, but she wasn't; she had a bath towel wrapped around her body, extending from the level of her armpits to about mid-thigh. That left a fair acreage of enticing skin uncovered, and I approved of that. But the really interesting parts of her were concealed, and that disappointed me. Seeing my consternation, she gave me a grin.

"Sorry to disappoint you, perv," she whispered.

"Oh, I'm not terribly disappointed," I said. And I reached for the end of the towel where it followed the contours of the side of her body. I grabbed it and gave it a sharp downward tug. Obediently, the towel came loose and fell from her. I tossed it down the hall so that it landed in the doorway to her room.

"Time to raise—well, lower—the curtain on this show," I said---returning the grin she'd given me. And taking in the show as I did.

"Okay," she said. "You get another look. But it's still not—"

"—an invitation," I interrupted. "I know. But it sure is nice.'

She gave me a sweet smile and paraded slowly down the hall, ass cheeks swaying a little more, probably, than they needed to. I didn't object.

===||<>||===

She was still at the table, finishing her breakfast, when I got there not too much later. Mom and Dad had left for work, and we were free for talking about our unapproved plans for future unauthorized activities. (We were also free for those activities, but there wasn't time to indulge in them.)

"Are you going to be here after school?" I asked her as I sat down to eat. "Or are you going to dodge me again?"

"I'd like to come home," she said. "Do you think we can control ourselves if we do? Can you control yourself?"

"I think I can," I said. "What about you? You know what'll happen if you tempt me, don't you?"

"Yeah!" she said. "I sure do. And it would be good." She paused. And then she continued, "Well, it would be bad. Very bad! But I'll keep myself under control. I won't try to seduce you. But you have to promise not to try to seduce me. It goes both ways, you know."

"I know," I agreed, and went on. "We have to get this figured out. We won't always be able to stay away from each other. We live in the same house. And sometimes Mom and Dad aren't here."

She said, "No, we can't avoid each other forever, or probably even for just a week. And fucking like bunnies at every opportunity, just won't work for us. Or even at every tenth opportunity."

"Much as I hate to say it, I know you're right," I had to agree with her. "If we did that, Mom and Dad would catch on sooner or later."

"So," she said. "We agreed before: no more fucking each other. Still agreed?"

"Still agreed," I said, solemnly, looking into her eyes. "No more fucking each other."

She looked back into my own eyes. A cloud crossed her face. "What about..."

'Yes," I said. "what about 'study sessions?' Like we had last night? That's not fucking."

"I don't know," she mused, dropping her eyes. "It sure was good, and you're right: it isn't fucking. I'd hate to give up our 'study sessions'." She stopped for a moment, before continuing, "I guess we don't have to decide about that right now. We sure don't want to get caught with each other with even one pair of pants down, let alone off. But that wouldn't be the disaster that getting caught fucking would be."

"Yes, we could just say we were playing the 'show-and-tell' game."

"We're a little old for that game, but it might save us in an emergency," she agreed. "We'd still be in trouble, but 'show-and-tell' is a game. They wouldn't think fucking each other is a game. Or making out with each other, either."

We both thought about it for a minute, and I was about to say that I thought maybe we'd settled it when she went on, "Maybe that's the solution. We could make out with each other as long as one pair of pants stayed on. But getting all our pants off, or even ready to come off, is out of bounds. And underwear doesn't count as pants—it's too easy to push aside."

"That works, I think," I said. "We can't fuck if one of us has pants on." And then a thought struck me, and I added, "You don't wear one very often, but a skirt doesn't count as pants, either."

"You're right. If you didn't have pants on and I was wearing a skirt..."

She didn't need to go on. I was getting a boner just thinking about that scenario and the possibilities it raised.

"Agreed?" she asked.

"Okay." I answered. "One of us has to have pants on all the time when we're together and no one else is around. We can make out as much as we want to as long as one of us has pants on."

She glanced at the kitchen clock and said, "We better get a move on. Just thinking about all this makes me want to jump you. And we don't have time to fool around—even a little."

I looked at the clock, gulped what was left of my cereal, and got a move on.

===||<>||===

We ran into each other about halfway home after school and walked together the rest of the way, making unimportant small talk as we walked. It was a little past three when we arrived; Mom wouldn't be home for about two hours.

Maddy unlocked the front door and stepped into the house. I was close behind her, and, as the door closed behind me and there was no longer any chance someone would see, I gave in to the temptation her ass offered: I reached for, grabbed, and squeezed a cheek. Taken by surprise, she jumped and squeaked.

She wheeled on me, sparks flying from her eyes. But she quickly remembered where she was and who the culprit was, so the sparks diminished in seconds and she grinned. "Okay, perv," she said. "Now? or during our evening 'study session'?"

CarlusMagnus
CarlusMagnus
1,151 Followers