We Need to Study Our Math Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once close enough, she saw, or at least thought she saw, that my eyes were open and she whispered, just loud enough for me to hear her, "You're awake, aren't you, Mase?"

"I am, " I whispered back. "What are you doing in here? We'll be in deep shit if they catch us. Especially with you naked."

"I'm horny," came her barely audible whisper. "I need you. Keep the noise down. We have to be quiet. We can do this if we just keep quiet." She reached for my boner and grasped it through the blankets. As she did that, she stepped against the bed and leaned over me so that a nipple brushed my lips. It, too, was stiff, and I reacted instinctively: I sucked the little projection into my mouth and tweaked it repeatedly with my tongue. Automatically, I brought my hand to her other tit.

She rumbled in response: a soft, low rumble—not all that different from a cat's purr. As further reply, she stroked my cock. My reservations about having her naked in my room at this late hour were evaporating quickly as a result of those strokes and and of having one of her tits in my mouth, the other in my hand. We were going to help each other come, and we would just have to do our best to suppress the noises we'd been allowing ourselves to make when we'd done so before over the past few days.

Then she pulled away from me and said, "Move over so I can get in bed with your."

I moved to the other side of the bed. As I did, she raised the blankets and, slowly, gently, she lay down beside me.

She began undoing the buttons of the top of my pajamas. There were fewer of them and they were larger, than the buttons on a shirt, so she had them all undone pretty quickly. Carefully, with as little noise as possible, we worked the PJ-top off of me.

Then she reached for the waistband of the bottoms and fumbled for the fastening. I stopped her, saying, "We can't do that. Pants Rule." I could feel her reluctance to quit fumbling, but she acquiesced and removed her hands from the pajama bottoms. Then, still facing me, she pressed herself against me; I thrilled to the feeling of a naked woman against my own naked upper body. My cock throbbed and my arms encircled her to hold her tightly. We kissed.

Rock hard by now, my cock found its way through the loose fly of the pajama pants. She lay against me where I had now turned on my side to face her, and my hard cock slid between her thighs. She felt it there, and shimmied her hips a bit, so that it moved up against her pussy. She continued to rock her hips, making me slide along her furrow.

I felt her slick wet heat against me and realized what was happening—what part of her my cock was now sliding against. I tried to pull back from her, but she had wrapped her arms tightly around my waist and I didn't want to make noise thrashing to get free.

"God, you feel good! So good!" I whispered. "But we can't! We've got to stop before...." I didn't finish; we both knew what this would lead to.

"I know," she whispered back. "And I know what you're afraid of. Don't be."

"But we can't!" I whispered, almost frantic, now, with desire, with anticipation, and with anxiety. "We agreed we can't!" My need would soon over come my good sense, and I knew it.

"We can change the agreement," she replied as she rolled onto her back. "I want you. Put your cock in me! Fuck me!" I felt her spread her thighs apart beside me. She tugged on my body, seeking to pull me between them.

I hesitated. We shouldn't. Even though we had on Monday, only days ago, we shouldn't have then, and we shouldn't now.

Feeling my hesitation, she unwrapped her arms and stopped tugging on my body. She rewrapped a hand around my cock and stroked a couple of times. That did little to restore my internal balance. "Please!" she whispered, maybe just a little too loud. And then, more quietly, but at the same time even more urgently, "Please, Mase. I need you. Now." And she tugged gently on my cock, pulling it toward her center.

In thrall to my lust, I rose to my knees, casting away the blankets that covered us. I raised one knee, placed it between her knees, shifted my weight, brought my other knee over her leg. I turned a bit so that I now knelt between her open legs, facing her.

In the dim light, I looked downward; a dark triangle of hair and a pair of pale thighs framed her pussy's indistinct mass, darker than than her thighs or her pubes. I couldn't see the details of her folds and shapes; but, disappointing as that was, it wasn't necessary: I knew what was there. She hadn't lost her grip on my boner, and now she brought her other hand to it. She pulled it steadily, insistently, toward that vague mass.

If it had been only partly apparent when she had climbed, naked, into my bed with me, it was now very clear what Maddy wanted. And now I wanted what she wanted. What little resistance I'd shown was gone as if it had never been; residual doubts remained, but they didn't affect what I did next. Quietly, but without further hesitation, I lowered myself. She did her part, directing my cock to where we both needed it. The hot moisture of her entrance kissed my glans, and I pushed myself into the indescribable sensation of her elastic muscular band stretching to accommodate me. My aching cock slid into my sister.

We both emitted rumbles of delight, and she whispered, "God, yes. I needed to feel you inside me. I needed it so much! Now I need to feel you move in me, and I want to come with you in me."

I needed those things, too, and I was glad—more than glad—to accommodate her.

Somehow, we suppressed the noise usually associated with unions like ours—enough, at least, to avoid waking Mom or Dad.

When we'd brought release to each other, we broke our bodies' connection and I rolled over onto my back. She rolled against me, and we lay in each other's arms. I whispered, "That was dangerous. It's still dangerous: you have to get back into your room without waking anyone up."

I felt her lips against my neck, kissing gently as her hand stroked up and down my chest. Removing her lips from me, she whispered, "It was dangerous. We can't make a habit of this." Immediately, the lips returned to the task we were both enjoying.

"We weren't going to do this anymore," I said. "Making it a habit was already out of the question."

She hummed a little moan in reply. The kissing stopped again, and she said, "But I needed it so much when I got home. I needed you. So I snuck in here. But we really can't do this again."

I squeezed her and heard another low moan in reply as her lips returned to their task. Slowly, I stroked my own hand up and down her back, traveling up from the base of her spine to her neck and back down. I'm not so sure about that, I thought, presciently, I may return the favor some night when I'm the one who needs a fuck. But I confined my audible reply to a low moan of my own. She probably took it as acquiescence, which I guess it wasn't. That was okay with me. Whatever it was, it wasn't a promise, one way or the other.

"We need to talk about it, I guess," she went on. "But now isn't a good time."

"No," I said. I could agree with that. "This isn't a very good time at all."

"Can I stay here for a few minutes?" she asked. "It feels so good to lie here against you."

"Sure, but don't fall asleep," I answered. As I spoke, I looked at the clock. It said 12:26. We hadn't exactly shared a quickie, but we hadn't taken our good old time, either.

To be continued.