We Need to Study Our Math Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned back and said, "Both, pervina."

Still grinning, she said, "That won't work, and you know it. We still have studying to do, and not just the math. Which? Make up your mind."

"Since you insist, okay," I answered. "Now."

And I reached for her waist with both hands to pull her close. The sensation of the firm round cheek I'd just clutched was still in my hand as she came to me willingly. And, seconds later, we pressed our bodies against each other as we shared a deep kiss.

"Don't forget," she said as we drew back from that kiss. "The Pants Rule is in effect. And we have to study calculus this evening."

"I haven't forgotten," I returned. "And I won't. Calculus this evening. At least one pair of pants on all the time."

She smiled up at me and moved in for another kiss, saying, "You got it," as she did. She pulled away from me, taking my hand. And she led me to her room where we spent the next half hour getting each other off, while taking care that at least one of us always had pants on. And, this time, we had no worries about a parent coming upstairs at an inconvenient moment.

And then we managed to do some studying before Mom arrived home.

===||<>||===

That evening, I brought my calculus book and notebook to her room, as usual, for our calculus session. Mom and Dad, also as usual, were down in the living room, and we could hear the sound of the television.

She was already sitting at her desk, book open, preparing to go to work. I put my stuff on the desk next to hers, and, unable to resist the temptation, stepped behind her, reached under the arms she had resting on the desk. I cupped a tit in each hand and caressed. She leaned backward, her eyes closed, and relaxed against me. A pleased little moan came from her lips; and she brought her own hands up to clasp mine—pressing them more tightly against herself.

After a few seconds, she opened her eyes and looked up at me, smiling. "That's nice," she whispered, and paused before going on, "But you know we can't. We have calculus we have to work on, and you agreed this afternoon."

"Agreeing was a bit hasty of me," I said, "wasn't it!"

"Mmmm," she responded to the continued motions of my hands. "It might have been hasty. But a deal's a deal." Her own hands still clasped, followed, even encouraged, mine.

"Yeah," I agreed. "I'll keep the deal. I just thought we'd both enjoy a little feel." I gave her tits one last squeeze (for the present, anyway), removed my hands and sat down next to her. And, having just brought each other to orgasm only hours ago, we found that we could concentrate, at least enough to accomplish something meaningful, on something other than the two bodies in the room.

We called it quits as we heard, from downstairs, the musical theme that announced the beginning of the ten o'clock news. We'd actually accomplished something useful (besides enjoying each others' bodies). As I stood to gather my things and head for my room to get ready for bed, she looked up from where she was sitting. She smiled slyly, and said, "Two can play your game, you know."

And she reached into my crotch and, after a few seconds of fumbling, grasped my cock through my jeans. She squeezed gently and stroked a bit, and then, letting go, she stood up and reached for a kiss. And, once again, we embraced and shared a deep kiss.

It was long and satisfying—as satisfying, that is, as a kiss can be when you know things aren't going to progress beyond it. We pulled our heads apart, otherwise maintaining the embrace. We again looked into each other's eyes, and she whispered to me, "Tomorrow. I'm going to suck your cock after school tomorrow. I going to suck your cock until you come in my mouth, and I'm going to swallow your cum. I'm going to swallow every last drop. Don't forget that."

Of course, I wasn't about to forget a promise like that. My cock surged at the thought as I whispered back, "And I'm going to eat your pussy until you come and you can't stand it any more."

"Oooh!" she said. "I know I won't forget that." She reached up and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Tomorrow!" she said. She made a point of rubbing her body against me as she spoke.

"Tomorrow," I agreed. I rubbed my own body against her in return; we let go of each other. I picked up my stuff and headed for my room.

===||<>||===

The next two days, Thursday and Friday, were much the same, with some minor variations. Both mornings, Maddie got to the bathroom after Mom and Dad had gone downstairs, but before I did. I'd wait in the hall, still in my pajamas, boner sticking out through the fly of the pajama bottoms, knowing that she was about to exit naked and smiling. I'd slip in some feels, caressing boobs and pussy, and she'd give my cock a few strokes. We'd share kiss and embrace, and go our separate ways after talking briefly about what we were going to get up to after school.

Each day, after school, neither of us wanted to delay any longer than we had to. So we would take turns getting each other off, while taking care to observe the Pants Rule. Then we would get some studying done after supper. Naturally, we each still found the other's body distracting, but getting off in late afternoon helped to contain the distraction, if not the feels, after supper—and we could accomplish something (other than fooling around).

The weekend went differently.

Saturdays, I had always built up a residue of fatigue from getting up earlier than I wanted to for five days straight, and I always slept in. Madison, on the other hand, always got up at the same time every day of the week. And with Mom and Dad not working, even the prospect of seeing Maddie naked and groping her a bit couldn't entice me to get up as early as she did.

She was already downstairs, and had been for an hour or so, by the time I woke up. In fact, she'd already had breakfast and was hanging out downstairs. (Fully dressed, of course.) Mom and Dad were up, too, and were engaged in a couple of household chores.

When I came downstairs, I got something to eat, and as I left the kitchen, I looked outside for the first time. And I saw three or four inches of snow on the ground. Uh-oh! I thought to myself, just as Dad spoke up with the message that I dreaded.

"Mase," he said, "would you shovel the walks and the driveway today?"

I had no credible excuse not to, and I knew better than to argue—and still better than to refuse outright. So the rest of my morning was now out of my control. Maddie looked up from whatever she was looking at on her phone and gave me a look of sympathy that said Sorry. But better you than me.

I just looked back and, knowing that neither Mom nor Dad could see my face, rolled my eyes.

Mom chose that moment to say, "And Madison, I need you to help me this morning. It's time to replace all the shelf paper on the kitchen shelves."

I could almost see Maddie's heart sink into her socks. Now it was my turn to give her the sympathetic look, and it was her turn to roll her eyes. The sympathy I offered was genuine: I'd much rather shovel snow than help with that tedious kitchen chore. Not that I thought the shoveling job was a particularly rewarding way to spend my Saturday morning.

And then Dad gave me a reminder that took the edge off: he said, "And we need the driveway done by lunchtime, because Mom and I have to make our supermarket run this afternoon." They usually went to the supermarket together on Saturday afternoons, and the one Mom preferred was a good fifteen minutes from home. So neither parent would be around for well over an hour that afternoon. I was sure that Maddie and I would find a use for that time—a use we'd much prefer to replacing shelf paper or shoveling snow.

I looked again in Maddie's direction to find her looking in mine, a question in her eyes: "This afternoon when they're gone?"

I gave a barely perceptible nod and received one in return. The two of us had a use for the time Mom and Dad would both be out of the house.

===||<>||===

The garage door was still closing when I stepped up behind Maddie as she washed the dishes after lunch. As the bulge of my half-hard cock moved into the cleft between her ass-cheeks, I reached under her extended arms with both hands and cupped her tits. They were, as I had guessed earlier from her appearance, braless under the sweatshirt she was wearing. The firm round flesh felt marvelous.

Really?" she asked, sounding more teasing than upset. "So soon? Can't you be patient? Even a little bit?"

"We've only got about an hour," I said. "There's not a moment to waste."

"I need to finish here," she observed. "They saw me working on this before they left, and I'll have some real explaining to do if I'm still here when they get back."

"I guess we don't need that," I agreed. "I can probably wait a little while." But I didn't remove my hands, or my cock, from the perfectly agreeable positions they occupied. In fact, I made a point of moving them around a bit. And, I couldn't help notice, she wiggled her ass in response.

After a minute or two, during which I gave no indication that I planned any change in our activities, she said, "You aren't helping, Mase. The sooner I get finished here, the happier you'll be. But you're...well, distracting me."

I thrust my cock against her, gave her boobs a squeeze, and backed away. "If you insist," I said as I ran my fingers from her ass up her spine to the base of her neck. I felt her shiver as I did.

"Oooh!" she half-moaned, half-spoke. A short pause followed while she collected herself. "I'll be with you in a few minutes," she added. "I've only got a little more to do."

I stepped into the living room, where the temptation of her curves and shapes wasn't quite so strong. True to her word, she followed me in a short time. She stepped up close to the easy chair I'd sat down in and looked me in the eyes. And, smiling provocatively, she asked, "You had something in mind?" She bent forward and aimed her lips at mine.

My hands found her tits again shortly after our lips connected, and I kneaded the unconstrained flesh. Her kiss, which had been pleasantly enthusiastic from the beginning, grew even more so. My kneading, and my needing, grew more enthusiastic, too.

She pulled back from our kiss, but remained bent over me where I sat in the chair. She reached into my crotch and stroked my boner through my pants. "Let's go to my room, where we won't have to worry about someone coming to the front door and looking in the front window," she suggested.

"Yeah, we probably should," I agreed. "Having your brother eat your pussy right here would be a little dangerous."

She stood, reached for my hand, and pulled. I rose and followed her into her room, where we were soon locked in a tight embrace and another kiss. And we'd hardly broken the kiss when I took both sides of the bottom hem of her sweatshirt in my hands and pulled to invert it over her head. Divining my intent, she raised her arms, and I pulled the sweatshirt over her head and off of her.

Her boobs now stood proudly out of her chest in front of me, and, unable to resist, I took a nipple into my mouth. I sucked vigorously while flicking with my tongue; she greeted my action with a moan of delight that sounded heart-felt. She brought both hands to my head and held me, not tightly, but firmly, against herself. Recognizing approval when I witnessed it, I continued for a while as my own hands stroked up and down her body.

Eventually, recalling the reason I'd given for leaving the living room, I removed my mouth from her nipple and raised my head to look at her, as I wheeled her around to face away from her bed. I kissed her again while undoing her belt buckle and the zipper of her jeans.

Looking into her eyes, I placed each hand on one side of her waistband and pushed downward. Jeans and panties slid down over the curves of her hips and dropped to her ankles, so that she now stood facing me, almost naked, her back to her bed.

She reached for my cock and grasping it through my own jeans, she said, "Remember the Pants Rule." Meanwhile, her hand on my cock made it clear that she wished we hadn't agreed on that rule.

"I won't forget," I said, and then, "Sit." And I gently pushed her backward, directing her so that her ass came to rest at the edge of the bed. Placing a hand on each of her knees and gently separating them, I dropped to my own knees between hers. As I did, the sight and scent of her pussy caused a mighty throb in my cock, expressing its need for what it had gotten just a few days earlier but was now forbidden.

In spite of that throb, I didn't hesitate; I bent forward and placed a gentle kiss on her furrow, right over her clit—and elicited another moan in reply.

"Yes, yes," I heard—it wasn't quite a sob—as I delved between my twin sister's outer labia with my tongue to stroke upward along her inner labia, slowly, slowly, slowly, protracting both her resulting sensation and my enjoyment of her pussy. Finally reaching the little button near the head of her cleft, I flicked, flicked, flicked from side to side. Her hips bucked beneath me, and she again brought both hands to the back of my head. This time, she pulled me tightly against herself.

Doing my best to guard her most sensitive flesh from my teeth, I continued to lick as best I could under that pressure. But I think I needn't have worried, because only seconds later, I felt her body stiffen against me. She flailed and writhed under me and cried, "Oh, my God! Oh, my God! I'm coming, Mase! I'm coming! I'm coming!" She continued to call out, but unintelligibly, uttering nonsense, until her private tempest had passed.

As the clamor of her orgasm died, I felt the tension leave her body, but I didn't stop my tongue's action amongst her folds. She continued, definitely, though more gently, to press me against herself for a while.

And then, she had had enough, and she said so. "That's good," she said. "You can quit now."

I pulled back from her pussy, whose sight and scent still thrilled me as much as ever, and rose from my knees just enough to place my upper body beside hers on the bed (taking care as I did so not to catch my swollen, not-yet-satisfied cock at the wrong angle). I kissed her and said, "Good?"

"So good!" she answered, and reached up to return my kiss. "Just give me a few minutes, and then we'll take care of you."

"I get it," I said. "But..."

"Yeah," she answered. "It's urgent. I get it, too." She lay there for a bit, recovering herself. After a minute or two, she kissed me again and, looking into my eyes, she asked, "Would you mind if I suck your cock? Would that be too much trouble?" she asked as she reached to pull my zipper down. There was a sparkle in her eyes, now.

"I might let you" I replied, in much the same spirit as she'd asked. "What's in it for me?"

She fished in my pants for a moment, tugged, and my boner sprang into the open. She admired it briefly, then wrapped her hand around it and stroked. "I don't hear any serious objections," she remarked.

"Well," I said. "I guess. Let me get all the way up on the bed. It's better when I can lie back and relax."

"Get your pants off, too. And while you do that, I need to get my own back on," she said, in observance of the Pants Rule. And she stood and reached down to where they still rested at her ankles.

I rearranged myself on the bed and pulled my jeans off as she fastened her own. When she turned to face me again, I lay on my back and my cock stood at rigid attention. She moved between my the knees I spread to make room for her. Taking cock in hand and, looking directly into my eyes, she smiled at me and directed me into her mouth.

Her mouth brought me intense sensation that wasn't new, but, as always, it surprised me. My eyes closed and I moaned. Somehow, I forced out the words, "God! That feels so good."

She answered me with a moan and a gurgle, and started moving her head up and down. She wrapped a hand around what she hadn't quite succeeded in engulfing and pumped up and down in concert with her bobbing head. My sensations doubled, redoubled, re-redoubled; they were so intense that I didn't even think to put my hands on her head to direct her motions. My hips, too, pumped away in response.

I couldn't last for long under that treatment, and I didn't. It couldn't have been more than a minute or two before my cum exploded into my twin sister's mouth. I squirmed and writhed on the bed; my hips bucked, driving my hard-on deep, deep into her mouth. She knew that my need would soon be slaked, and she accepted my length with a will. Surge after surge of her brother's cum poured down her throat.

===||<>||===

For the first time in over a week, we didn't get together to study our calculus that night. Maddy had a date with Gene, which preempted the study session.

She was out late, and all of us had been in bed for a while when she got home. I'd been sleeping lightly, and I woke when she came in the front door—even though she did it quietly. The glowing hands of the clock on my dresser said 11:52, safely before our midnight curfew. I heard her moving about downstairs. It was clear that she wasn't trying to suppress every bit of her noise, but she was trying to keep it down. As she tiptoed up the stairs, I surmised that, out of courtesy, she was trying to avoid waking people. After all, she'd have known that, having been in time, she wasn't going to be grounded for a curfew violation.

The bathroom door closed; later, the toilet flushed. A bit after that, I heard the bathroom door open again, heard her tiptoe down the hall, and heard the door to her room—right across the hall from mine—close. I settled myself to go back to sleep, thinking I'd see tomorrow how things had gone for her that evening.

A bit later, a slight noise brought me alert. I wasn't sure what it was, and, without moving any part of my body but my eyelids, I looked around the room. Some light filtered into the room from the door—which was now open. I guessed the light was from the downstairs; Dad liked to have a lamp on in the living room all night so he could find his way to the bathroom when he needed to at four or five every morning.

The door swung quietly shut, but not before I saw, in that little bit of light, a female figure wearing a short, pale nightie. The light dimmed as the door closed soundlessly, but in the moon's light, filtering through the closed window shade, I saw her carefully latch the door noiselessly. She turned toward the bed; the nightie seemed to float over her head and fall to the floor. Then she went silently through some other contortions that it took me a moment to figure out; she was removing the panties she had been wearing under the nightie.

She stood there, just inside the door. I could see little more than her female shape, marked by the dark spots of her nipples, and and the darker triangle of her pussy.

I couldn't tell directly who it was, but there wasn't any mystery. It could only be Maddie. Mom wouldn't have entered my room late at night—especially, she wouldn't be sneaking—without good reason, and she certainly wouldn't have stripped after doing so. My cock was acknowledging the unexpected late-night visitor; it was stiffening.

Quietly, very quietly, Maddie moved forward, edging closer to me. Of course, the closer she got, the easier it was for my dark-limited vision to resolve more details of her body, and by the time she stopped a few feet from my bed, I was thoroughly enjoying what I could see. My cock liked the view, too, and was now thoroughly hard.