All Comments on 'We Need To Talk... Again?'

by fritz51

Sort by:
  • 206 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Putting the “Maggie “ character in the story served no purpose and, only diminished the “Ryan “ character.

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 3 years ago

So.

After all the preaching by Ryan it turns out he is a hypocritical lowlife pos.

fritz51fritz51almost 3 years agoAuthor

To my readers:

I continue to be stunned at your reaction to Maggy. First, Ryan was not actively looking for female companionship in Pueblo. It comes out in the story that her introduction into Ryan's world was not an accident, it was a set-up; one so her brother could keep tabs on the boss so he could steal from the company. Whether she was "in on" the deception was not clearly defined and left for the readers to interpret. Ryan stated that he didn't think she was involved in the fraud, but clearly her motives needed to be questioned. She must have been at least leading Ryan on, as she had at least a boyfriend; which should cause suspicion that she was the one that encouraged Ryan spending time with her to help her brother and not as a potential lover.

Why are so many of you condemning Ryan for considering options other than returning to Laura. If a wife of yours made such an audacious demand, would you not have a difficult time trusting her again?

All he did was take time to consider his options, which included having an occasional meal with a beautiful woman, who he found out was just using him.

When it's added up here, who did what, I don't get how you equate, or worse, charge Ryan with being even worse than Laura.

After what she asked of him, she deserved a bit of time in purgatory. Hypocrite? How do you square that? All he did was have dinner. Their fight wasn't over her lunches, it was over her desire to fuck other men.

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

Well written Mate.

Husband was proactive & took bold & reasonable steps to teach Laura a lesson and work on his marriage.

Laura came to her senses in time

Franny & Dave deserved to be burned.

5/5

More such please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

4Poor Dave, almost conned by wifey. Then actually conned by his employee that sicced his sister on him.That was supposed to be a tryst, or romantic interlude. Maggie simply wasn't in a buying mood, and hooked up with a different fella in Dave's absence. LP

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

It's hard to imagine a wife that stupid, but we read those stories and know they exist. What I find a bit of a challenge is that she so quickly reversed herself and committed to the marriage. I'd like to think that would happen, but I'll bet not more often than it does.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Wanting more "experiences" is a common trope in LW. There are no accurate statistics on percentages of couples cheating. Some people probably feel so guilty they barely admit it to themselves, much less respond to an online survey.

There ARE statistics from respondents to surveys as to motivation. 3/4 or more of men cheat for the sex, be it new/strange, better, or just any at all. 2/3 of women cheat for emotional reasons; not getting sufficient strokes/affection from their partner.

I may be optimistic; but I doubt many women actually propose such an arrangement.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 2 years ago

Read this again. I would like to see the business documents and how they would pertain to this situation. I felt that you included that for a reason, and my husband had a similar legal agreement with his former partner that was extensive and protective of the company (it too was, and still is, a construction company). Somehow, on first reading, I had forgotten this.

PorterrhPorterrhover 2 years ago

Laura should have left him

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
So how does he ever trust her again?

I mean really trust her? She's already shown that, given the right push, she's happy to screw around, what's to stop her deciding again years down the line that she owes herself the fun and games of a no-strings fuckathon? Ryan should have dumped her ass, sucked it up for however long it took to get her out of his system, and found someone a little more trustworthy.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 2 years ago

Well done. 5 stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good story but walking away for two months was a lousy move. How do you solve your problems when you can't talk, either to each other or a counselor? Should have just gotten a divorce if he no longer trusted his wife. Going to see if another woman is an option means you don't have much confidence in your wife. Dumb move.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked the story & outcome, but surprised by Maggie & her brother's actions. Not sure why some think Laura should've left him: she's the one that started everything with the stupid-assed request to be able to fuck a couple other guys. Would've it stopped at that? Can only guess.

And for the commenter (I believe) just under me: perhaps 2 months might've been excessive; I actually think it ran into a 3rd month. However, the story noted that there WAS a need for somebody out there, & more importantly, he wanted Laura to get a taste of what it would be like without him. All in all, very enjoyable story. 4 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Walking out for 2 months and no communcation is no solution to their problem... it just gives each other more time to justify their own stances without any understanding of the real problem... should have gone to counseling for 2 months instead... pornography is no solution to any couple's or individual's sexual situations... it becomes addictive, just like cocaine, and leads to destructive behaviors and attitudes about sex... just look at the people who produce it and participate in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Overall liked the story but find fault with Ryan leaving for 2 months. Can't fix together problems by being away so long; I'm sure within a couple weeks at most, he knew what he wanted. Him seeing another woman while away doesn't help. Happy they reconciled but at what cost. I'm wishing that Dave & the slut Franny paid a lot more for their actions; Dave even if there wasn't any sex yet, but he knew what he's doing.

Ryan should've returned after 2-3 weeks & then him & Laura go to counseling. Like I wrote, nothing gets fixed when separated. Lastly, Ryan's text to the employee's sister he dated should've been a lot stronger. He was taken for a fool.

However, my biggest complaints: this is overall a sex story; use the proper words. Sometimes it was, many times not. More than that, OMG!!! punctuation. Did anybody read/ reread this story? Mostly commas where they're not needed, which makes reading strained, to be nice. 2 stars, which's a shame. -- Bob

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - the dialog was too stilted and did not flow naturally - like it should if you want to be a decent writer.

The plot seemed a bit contrived and combined with the dialog, made for a story that lacked believability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked this story, primarily for one reason. The potential love interest of hubby, was just using him. When I was growing up in the 70’s and 80’s, men were always accused of doing or saying anything, to get laid. In short, using women. What I have found over the years, is that if a woman finds out a man has an asset, could be he does HVAC, does auto repair, has a good job and money, does not really matter. ALL women will try to take advantage of that, for their own personal gain. For some reason, they feel entitled to it. So this story was refreshing, because the woman did to hubby, what they all do- which is use him. That my friend, is how the real world works. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another airhead story. Ho, hum.

LWlurker

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 2 years ago

I love cave man logic. “Love me! Fear me!” It all the same. What ever you have to do to control the bitch, right?

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Well, I for one really enjoyed the story, it is refreshing to see a wife be shaken to the core by her husband drawing a line in the sand before she did something really stupid. The main culprit in this storyline was Franny, a cheap slutty whore that tried to fill Laura's head full of bullshit so she would chase around with her. After she initially asked Ryan to let her get out and fuck around and when Ryan and her mother both chastised her for her stupidity, I believe that during the 2 months Ryan was in Pueblo she did some soul searching and decided that she had been on a course to truly fuck up her life and marriage. This was a refreshing story that luckily turned out with a marriage being saved and a happy ever after ending. 5 stars

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

The premise is all wrong. Ryan is a sharp, alpha male with a great deal of confidence and very successful. Not one male character in the cheating wife’s section has accepted their wife wanting to screw other men. Many of the "quiet" characters don't accept this. Wife is educated...teaches school. Franny is divorced and an obvious slut. No reason, in my opinion, to believe that Laura would go brain dead and even want this Sorry this plot/theme is flat, and the character development makes it lame... BTRH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story of a husband doing almost everything right when faced by this kind of situation. He gave her the lines in the sand and left it to her to decide whether or not to cross.

A mistake however was not to chase Franny off. Luckily her mother did the job. He had no idea just how much of a hold Franny might have on his wife and how dangerous she might be given free access to feeding her more of this bull. A simple threat to contact the school authorities re her activities and her past would have done the job.

A further mistake was not keeping a clear field of fire. He should have played by the same rules he gave his wife. Getting involved with someone else so quickly wasn't smart. He nearly ended up sliding into a relationship with a woman who was going to use him.

Most sage advice on dealing with death/divorce and similar life events is to do nothing drastic re new relationships for at least 12 months. Rebound romances rarely work out and the potential to be taken advantage of is high.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I solved a similar problem with my wife's college slut roommate back in the late 80's. I grew up in a very bad inner city neighborhood and 500.00 to two women i know from my dojo that i worked out in took care of the cheating cunt.

After she got out of the hospital, she left our town never to be seen again.

My wife and i just recently celebrated 40 years together, and i don't regret a thing, and occasionally she will ask me a question or two about the incident. All i do is just smile.

AethurAethurabout 2 years ago

I thought the part with Maggie was a bit of a detraction from the story, especially with her dating someone else. That gave the hubby an easy out to keep his wife. Of course, since we, the readers, were never introduced to Maggie, nor shown how their relationship evolved, it would have been a very cheap ending if he dumped his wife for someone else.

Still, a solid 4.5* story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maggie’s story line was not required, it made very little sense.

2 stars

fritz51fritz51about 2 years agoAuthor

To my readers: Regarding Maggie.

Several of you have questioned the role of Maggie. Some saying that there was little description of how Ryan and her evolved. Others claim that she served no purpose in the story.

The description of Maggie was brief intentionally. Ryan needed to make a decision, forgive and stay with a wife who had shaken his faith in her to the core, or move on? His interest in Maggie was brief, and had begun under false pretenses, her brother using her as a spy.

Her role was to give Ryan an alternative to reconciliation. Her dishonesty was uncovered quickly, and helped cement Ryan’s return to his wife. It is never – ever stated that he loved or was falling for Maggie, only that he felt that he may be able to. That point was moot upon uncovering the truth.

Certainly, I could not blame a guy, after such a request by a wife, to consider ALL options. The baggage that might take years to get past might wreck his marriage anyway. Why should he NOT take a look at what might be best ‘for him?’

Rather than rehash the argument I made 9 months ago, Aug. of 2021, I refer you to it.

Good reading,

fritz51

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Second time around. Still a 5/5.

Fritz51 do you think you could write another date story?

You do such a great job with them.

Please consider it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought this story was excellent. Your character development is spot on and you created a cause and effect world that rings true. Your characters, all of them, react realistically in the manner to the how you have portrayed them. This is the third story of yours I have read. All have been a cut above even the better stories on this site. I would like to encourage to continue writing. You have a gift.

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

Excellent tale, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. I gave it a 5. My only question is this- Why don’t any of these stories, bring up signing a post nuptial? Obviously, the guy has money, if he can hire a PI. So getting a lawyer to draft one, shouldn’t be a problem. And it would threaten her with losing, the one thing she really loves, $$$$. This would really help motivate her, to keep her legs closed.

Janrene3Janrene3almost 2 years ago

A fine story and the author writes Well.

But… Ryan is a little to much aloof on his moral mountain - and sitting in on a dinner with a woman, he just met and considering using her as a distraction, entertaning the idea of a divorce.

It strikes me, he doesn’t want an equal partner but a little slavegirl - who is a little afraid of him.

I’m not condoning the wifes thoughts, but he strikes me as an @ssh@le himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it and enjoyed it. He got her to see the light, and see how bad she had screwed up. The ending was a little quick (had me wondering if there was a part 2 coming). I figured Maggie was just someone he met and started a friendship with and was going to go nowhere. Thanks for sharing it with us, as I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When she dumped the idea of fucking other men on her husband she claimed she wad "entitled" to it. That needed to be revisited in the story. That was more than a request. Other than that I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well Done! It has always been a mystery to me how someone can have a close friend who has total opposite opinions about life and people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story.....I really like the twist on the wife.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldalmost 2 years ago

Divorce when Laura brought up the idea, even though she had not fucked that coach, she did have an emotional and psychological affair with dick shit. As for the two guys taking that equipment, garnish their wages, terminate both, blackball both locally, then see what the DA thinks. As for Maggie, she barks, make sure she didn't have fleas, ticks, or parvo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This ending is misogynist propaganda. The wife was wrong to have lunch alone frequently with one of her male coworkers and then to ask for her husband to condone her having sex with this man. The husband's response, however, was also wrong. His approach was dictatorial and paternalistic, not collaborative with his life partner. He imposed a two month separation into their relationship, told the wife he would be having her watched and warned her that any contact with another man would result in him divorcing her. He then took the two months as an opportunity to persue a relationship with a woman in Pueblo. The wife clearly stated she never had any intention of leaving her husband, but the husband placed himself in a position of having to chose between his wife and his affair in Pueblo. That was manifest infidelity. The husband was unfaithful to a much greater degree than was the wife. There was no parity here. The husband was fortunate his wife agreed to take him back. She proved to be the more mature and responsible spouse.

fritz51fritz51almost 2 years agoAuthor

Re: anon "This ending is misogynist propaganda"

In your comment you refer to events that never happened. He did not have an affair with Maggie. He ONLY felt he needed to consider all options open to him after his wife made that nearly unforgivable request.

He also wanted his wife to really understand what the future would be, should she act on her slutty friend’s advice.

For some men, just her ASKING to be with another man, would forever destroy the intimate relationship between a husband and wife. Therefore, I felt my character was justified to consider if his future would be better with / or without his wife.

Thanks for reading and sharing … fritz51

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I appreciate the author's kind response to my comment, but I fear he is distorting his own work product through his reply. The husband did not have sex with the object of his interest in Pueblo but he did allow an inappropriate emotional relationship to develop with her. To whit:

Wife: "This Maggie person, do you love her?"

Husband : "I don't know. I think that maybe I could, in time. She asked me the same question, I couldn't answer her honestly either."

If a woman other than his wife is asking a married man if he romantically loves her, ipso facto, an inappropriate relationship has developed. The wife's wrong actions did not give the husband a hall pass to engage in even more egregious behavior. He is married. Full stop. If he wants to explore a relationship with a woman other than his wife, he needs to first end his marriage with dignity. He is not at liberty to consider a new partner while he is still married to another. He claimed such a nonexistent privilege and in so doing was clearly unfaithful to his vows. The fact his wife's actions had brought him pain is irrelevant to his moral and ethical responsibilities as a married man. He must forsake all others as long as his vows endure. He did not. He had an affair.

The author's seemingly permissive attitude toward the husband's behavior in this instance, which was blatantly inappropriate, honestly bewilders me. Nonetheless, fritz51 shall remain one of my favorite LW authors. Thank you, kind sir, for your time and talents.

NicealloverNicealloveralmost 2 years ago

It’s only sex is often used by cheaters to justify their actions but it’s impossible to separate the sex and love entirely. The truth is that there is always at some level an emotional attachment in any affair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After reading the story along with the reviews, it's my say if the wife is guilty then the husband is, too.

One has urged for sexual another for mental.

Rather I'd say that the wife is less guilty because she has asked to her husband when the husband already stepped in without asking his wife let alone inform her.

So dear writer, next time think properly before writing. Here I'm giving you only 3 star. No, it's not for the story but for the effort you put in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story left Maggie out great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A wonderful story about a wife being led down the wrong path by her slutty friend, even to the point of defending the friend against her husband. Unlike many, most (?), Ryan had a quick exit to another site his company had, & a good friend/ co-worker in Glen who helped with the almost divorce idea. Thankfully, Laura had a no-hold punches mother that told her exactly where she stood.

-- Personally, I would've liked to read what the author saw in Maggie's seeing Ryan's text: shock, couldn't care, happy? Was she, in fact, aware of her brother's actions? Attempt to contact Ryan afterwards? There could've been more written about Ryan & Maggie before & after the restaurant, but unfortunately wasn't. The only "downfall" in this otherwise good, well thought out & written story.

-- I'm happy that they reconciled & their marriage became strong again. I love happy endings - when appropriate. 4 stars to the author! Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just commented but left out (2 me) a couple or so important viewpoints. 1) agreeing with the commenter below (I suppose the author responded to his earlier comment) that for Maggie to question if Ryan loves her, there's something more inappropriate going on. Referring to my initial comment, the author flew over whatever happened between them both. She might've been just feeling him out after some lunches, maybe having some feelings about him. We can't/ don't know.

-- 2) As the story reads, and again, woefully short on Ryan & Maggie, there's no agreement between them that she couldn't date. Maybe she should've answered the phone & told him it's not a good time to talk, call her later/ tomorrow. But she ignored his call. Again, she's under no obligation to answer her phone when on a date. Ryan, seemingly a bit upset, shouldn't have been.

-- 3) That Laura had lunch with that teacher daily's wrong, especially being apart from the rest of the teachers. And she's wondering why people're starting to talk? Then came her almost demand to her husband, & shocked that he wound up pushing in the faux divorce. One commenter wrote that Ryan's doing so's wrong- dictatorial, I believe was mentioned, & should've been a joint decision.

-- I disagree totally: Laura's pre- & request wasn't a joint thing. She should've known that Ryan wouldn't put up with what she wanted to do. Again, Glen comment on wives that cheat & get divorce realize things to late led to Ryan's novel approach. That, on top of Laura defending her slut friend to her husband left him little choice. A joint decision? Fuck no!

-- My 4 stars definitely remain. Thank you, fritz51. Bob

GuSannGuSannover 1 year ago

Having an afair is wrong. Period. But saying "its only sex", is bulshit... To me, when a man have sex with any woman, its just about the physical thing... Man dont have emotiona like that... But when a woman have sex, they create emotion with the guy... Im not saying that man having sex, afair, is right... Because ITS WRONG, does not matter if you are woman or man... But its more complicated if you are a woman. She will start having feelings with the guy, and will fall ou of love with her husband... Thats why, sex is only an act of affection with your spouse....

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 1 year ago

Re: Anon 5 Below Me

Are you dreaming, confused or did you read a different story than I did? Technically she did ask her husband for permission, however the setup had been going on seemingly for months, long enough that others were asking questions. Her mind was pretty much made up what she was going to do and Franny obviously was not going to give up pushing her into it. Does anyone really think that if he had just said "No" she would have stopped? I'm not that naive, I've seen it in my own life from more than one viewpoint. All that would have happened is she would have kept listening to Franny and Franny would have convinced her to do it behind Ryan's back. One of the last things he told Laura was "I won't be fucking other women, but you do as you see fit." He had already decided at this point correctly that she had already crossed lines with both Franny and Dave. Would I have gotten involved even emotionally with Maggie, in my much younger days in the same circumstances? Quite possibly, a little older if I knew I was still in love with my wife, not a chance. But with a bomb detonated under his ass Ryan wasn't at all certain that he still loved her, much less he had to be on the low side of believing in her feelings for him.

/

To paraphrase you "So dear Anonymous, next time think properly before writing. Here I'm giving you only 2 star." Signed: BTW

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 1 year ago

5* I can give a RAAC story a 5* lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Frankly I think Laura would be better off divorcing Ryan. He’s a tool. Are they both in high school?

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 1 year ago

Great story! It's nice to read about a guy who has self-respect and won't put up with a bunch of bullshit. I think the best part was Betty putting her daughter straight and lambasting the Cunt Franny. No Bullshit Mom. Got to love a woman like that. Thanks for the story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story would have been better if Maggie had been a fake person to make Laura feel the pain. That being said, Ryan ended up being a bit of a dick. The faux divorce with his demands were reasonable and thought out, but entering into a relationship with Maggie including dinners out is not cool. Yes he didn't cheat but he certainly did not pass the wife test. He holds his wife to a standard that she cannot even talk to or contact a man putting the fear of divorce into her if she missteps in any way. I get the nasty asymmetry, because she asked to have a couple free passes for experiences, with Dave already lined up. What she did is certainly worthy of consideration for divorce. No doubt that Ryan holds the power in deciding whether to kill their marriage or not. He could walk away blameless if he went for a divorce and he told her he would be sorting things out and deciding what he wants to do with their marriage. But he spends some of that time with Maggie. We don't even know of they kissed or made out. We have zero info. Only that he didn't have sex with her ... yet. Ironically she was pushed onto him by her kid brother as a distraction. And he tells the wife he doesn't know if he loves Maggie by he might be able to. Wtf? She is dying there with no contact from hubby in 10 weeks and he lays this on her? If it had been fake and he did it to teach her a lesson then so be it. But actually thinking of leaving their "on life support" marriage for another woman when he is supposed to be working out what to do with his actual marriage leaves much to be desired. For sure her betrayal was much worse, but he broke the spirit of their faux divorce, rules to which she adhered (and he damn well knows she did) leaving her miserable and dangling uncertain if their marriage is dead or crippled beyond repair. He certainly did not act honorably and while less injurious than her horrid request, he lost some of the moral high ground. What if he went back snd spent another two months "figuring things out"? When was he going to tell his wife? Her brave request near thr end was right on point. Hoe long? How far can he go with Maggie before he slips to his wife's level of betrayal. Hard to believe with him gone 10 weeks that it was a sudden thing. If it had been fake then I can see it as a way to teach his wife the pain he felt. But doing it for real makes him a (lesser of two) jerk(s) in their marriage. Glad they reconciled. On a final note, after years of marriage and knowing your spouse and their proclivities and morals, does any woman actually ask for a new free pass especially based on the "I was a virgin" argument? That is massively disrespectful and only leads to potential ruin. If he accepts then how can she respect him? If he objects then the marriage is on life support, even if she backs down. What is gained? Especially the case when married 20 years or something. But so many stories have that LW theme?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too many conflicting and incompatible concepts or circumstances that don't make sense. Firstly, I just find the basic story precept very difficult to believe or understand. I can't envision a wife just simply telling her spouse she feels a need for strange cock simply because she's never had more than one or two, feeling a loss or an unrequited yearning from her libido.

As to circumstances, human behaviour would seem to require that a desire to look outside the marriage for whatever support or reason, whether merely sexual or involving a need for greater intimacy or emotional or psychological support, that inherently there must be a corresponding dissatisfaction with the current state of the marriage. A spouse seeking outside sexual gratification or stimulus must be experiencing a corresponding sexual dissatisfaction within the marriage - which should be apparent to the other spouse, at least to some degree. It is that corresponding dissatisfaction that is the nexus and causation of a spouse using that dreaded phrase "Honey, we have to talk...". This aspect is completely absent in the narrative. In fact, the author portrays the exact opposite and contradictory scenario of marital sex never having been better or more satisfying for both partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry anon but anything that doesn't pass the spouse test IS cheating and that includes cosy lunches and dinners. The whole 'Maggie' plot device was very poor. How does Ryan get to the point where he is considering leaving Laura to shack up with Maggie unless there was a lot more than dinner going on, dinner that he shouldn't even have been having in the first place? As has been suggested elsewhere Maggie should have been a fake person, created by Ryan to put the shits up Laura but the author made the wrong choice and somewhat spoiled an otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maggie may not be a cheater at all. Modern men and women do this all the time, especially the more desirable men and women. They date multiple people at once. It becomes pretty ugly when one of those dates becomes exclusive, but that's how it usually is. I caught a woman in a lie, and got her to admit she was seeing other people. I laughed and told her, and I meant it, "No big deal, you're not the only one I was seeing either" It kinda busted her ego bubble too. She handled it well. She may have wanted something serious, but wasn't making the right moves towards that.

Dating SHOULD be one-at-a-time. But it's usually not. And that does poison the well. Aw well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on this one . My Wife's name is Margaret but her friends call her Maggie . She told Me to tell you that You could use her name all that you want . We both got a kick out of this Story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sure knows how to pick em. His wife's problem is no backbone that's why she listened to her friend and why she didn't play he'll with hubby for not living by same rules he set her.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

5 will get you 10 that he continued surveillance on her for a very long time, even after the third kid. Once trust is tarnished, so are expectations. Once trust is lost, some sort of death will occur.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The slut cheated many times over and over without actually doing the dirty.....only because the husband put the scare into her. She is a slut.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

They say love is blind...A person who marries the first experience with sex is only stupid. The thought process the wife used was basically through stupidity. She needs a porn film after a decently long separation from her husband? What does that tell ya? They have been married a short time and should be on their honeymoon...

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Oh my, she wants to date another man. Fine, it is better to dump her now than later. She can hang out with flakey friends and date all she wants, after being served with divorce papers. Her actions are juvenal and not that of a serious loving wife. Perhaps the next one can be an adult. Move on and this time get a "prenup".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Her proposal was enough……should have been kicked to the curb. But guys need to avoid marrying virgins but with that they necessarily need sharpened bed skills to measure up…..the subjective love of the pair does lift the sexual experience up a great deal….then he needs skills to keep her happy….skills work both ways also. Both need to work at it….the love between them will elevate it, some skills from both will move the experience to a level that both will experience best ever sex status. R. H.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Jeez what an insufferable, reactionary husband! She should’ve gone on her date!

jazzharpjazzharpabout 1 year ago

Just reread this. I stand-by the 5 I gave it more than a year ago.

It is a very well written story, well-constructed plot, flawless grammer throughout. But the plot device of "wifey telling husband that she wants to fuck around, it's only fair because he screwed more people than her" is one of the dumbest tropes in Lit. Not your fault Fritz, you did an excellent job with a stupid theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Boy one of the Conditions to took her back that she would become his full time sex slave, to include lots of bondage sex. When she was not at work, she was to be naked all of the time. In a year or two he could have forgive, so they could start making babies..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was thinking he would test her some by telling he pick Maggie over her. And as he Still there she hung her head sobbing as she slowly walked to the bedroom saying she had nothing to live for then. On in the bedroom she emptied several bottles pills into a cup and fill the cup full of Alcohol so she could go to sleep and never wake up as she had no reason to wake up for. Ryan had waited a couple minutes to she what she was going to do, then followed her in to the bedroom, stopping her before she could drink herself to death. Telling her he was just still testing her and her loved he to death and he never wanted to kill herself. He ask her to give him several children and she so happy give him his wish..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anonymous comment from 5 months ago starting with "Good story would have been better.." hit the nail on the head. In real life do married women actually make.such request for dating and sexual encounters? If they are do dead set on cheating (an immoral and terrible betrayal) then do it in secret (awful I know), but when you state intent, you crush your marriage anyways and have 109% of detection. Wtf? And yeah hubby was a dick with Maggie. Would have been better if Maggie was fake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

3 star average.

Laura came over as an air-head as far as maturity went.

Ryan tried to play it like the hardball operator he projected yet he was stupid enough not to have the formal report on Franny in his hand when he told Laura just what had really happened to her friend's marriage.

Then within 2 months he's already got the wheels turning for Maggie, whilst hypocritically laying down the law as to the limits on Laura's actions. Not exactly the rock solid husband he claims to be.

He used Laura's guilt and love to morally imprison her knowing she wouldn't call him out and demand a divorce regarding his obvious interest in Maggie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought when he said he had feelings for Maggie and he might want to spend his life with her, she was actually going to be a pet dog when he came home. I guess the story wasn't that cutesy.

katiegirl212katiegirl212about 1 year ago

A bunch of moralizing doesn't make for a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Totally agree with Katiegirl as we all know women don't have morals, and that the wife in the story will eventually cheat, once a woman has rationalize that she deserves something she is going to eventually go through with it, poring on the excuses and shifting all the blame upon anyone else. Fidelity is the only thing a husband gets out of marriage in exchange for putting his life on the line to protect, feed and house his wife and children forever.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd212 months ago

" I swear on my life that I only wanted to have a couple of experiences, to make me feel more on par with you"

Well honey, I got into a few fights in college and got punched in the face and kicked in the groin ... How about you share those experiences too so that we can be more on par? Or how about when I broke my leg skiing. Let's share that experience too.

No post-nup? And lots of counseling to build back trust.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Interesting way to avoid a long-term with Maggie: just have her brother steal from the company. Neat and tidy. And somewhat contrived.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Conyrary to popular wisdom, marrying virgins is not the problem. Couple large scale psych studies have shown the opposite: the more sexual experiences that a spouse had prior to marriage, the more likely (and sooner) they become dissatisfied and unfulfilled with their marital sex life. Period. Doesn't mean they will cheat. But the dissatisfaction aspect was highly correlated to sexual history. So once again common wisdom is wrong.

kirei8kirei811 months ago

Hopefully, an ironclad post nup was put in place. Her "wondering" has still not been satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good tale, wife was indeed very fuckin lucky, I enjoyed this story because the husband was a man, thinking and acting, like a man, not some closet faggot loser, happy to come second in his own life and marriage.

fritz51fritz5111 months agoAuthor

@ kirei8 - I would agree that Ryan would be wise to revisit any existing prenupt / or have a new post nupt drafted to protect himself, however nothing that I wrote, or implied indicated that her "wondering" was not finished.

Thanks for commenting.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox11 months ago

The decision to stay married to a woman who has admitted she wants to fuck other men is strange, but the decision to father children with her is just batshit crazy. She now has real power to make his, and his children's, lifves miserable when she tries the same shit again. The MC is a fool.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Here is the deal with this story. The wife had made a decision to cheat. If this occurred at a drunken bachelorette party as a one time slip, it might make a difference. But what she wanted was he ability to fuck other guys at will, and make her husband accept it. NOBODY just decides to do this, on a spur of the moment. Considering this, how does a man then decide, to have children with this woman? I know a lot if you think a post nup solves everything. It would never replace the trust he had initially in her. A much better option is to get divorced, and still live together. This would allow him to protect what’s his, in the future. Marriage contract is unique, because it’s the only contract you can enter in to, where if broken there are no repercussions. The vast majority of women get married, because it provides them security. I am a firm believer of taking that contract away, if they cheat. Let her wonder in another 15-20 years, if hubby is going to kick her out, and replace her with a younger model.... 5 stars.

fritz51fritz5110 months agoAuthor

Regarding anon “Here’s the deal” – First, thank you for your interest and taking the time to comment. To address your point, I believe that it is incorrect to say that she decided to cheat. IMO, and since I’m the author, I believe that I have significant standing addressing this point, she clearly, under influence of a slutty friend, asked to be allowed to try some others. She was denied that option, rather harshly, then as his anger rose over her listening to Franny, he challenged her to try out Mikey… she turned down that option having decided to rescind her request. She had asked for permission, didn’t get it, then decided to reverse her stance. This is not cheating, or a decision to cheat, but it is very disturbing to the husband, hence the planned separation was launched.

Buster2UBuster2U10 months ago

fritz51 - 10 Stars for you my Friend! That story was BY FAR the best solution to a wife wanting to cheat, to fuck around and try out other cock! LOL That certainly was a GREAT solution! An amazing solution! I am overwhelmed that it was just so simple. By showing the wife what a divorce would really be like, she got a good lesson. Leaving her alone for over 2 whole months! LOL That she didn't go out and get laid must have been super rough! LOL Great writing, Great Story, Great Solution, Happy Ending. Thanks, Buster2U

Helen1899Helen189910 months ago

I was enjoying it immensely,,until his involvement with Maggie. What ah hypocrite, him and his cheating wife deserve each other, then they don't spoil another couple

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Interesting I would also like to add to those who think she decided to cheat she didn't actually cheat so the better question would be was her asking for a hall pass concerderd cheating in the laws eyes no but to a man to the husband they more than likely would think it the same thing however can't forget her having private lunch dates with another man the 1 she was going to fuck could be cheating it depends upon how it is viewed as far as the writer saying she was under the influence of a slut for a friend the question would have to be asked is she some kid who would fall under such influence so easily and not to stop and think what kind of friend would suggest doing that to a married woman me if I was the guy she would have been out the door the moment she asked for a hall pass

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

To the person who thinks there is no repercussions if you break your vows which is the same as the marriage contract your not very wise on the way it all works are you cause regardless of the outcome in a court there is always repercussions when you break such a contract before taking about a subject that you no clue on I would do a full body research on such matters before making a comment without knowing what your talking about and making a comment on it just makes you sound foolish

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Eventhough you àre thr author, I disagree with your explanation that Laura doesn't decide to cheat. Yes, she was influenced by her friend; but, she was not under influence of drugs, alcohol, or anything like that.

The second she decided to ask her husband to sleep with other man, whatever the cause or the motivation, she decided to cheat. Unless, your definition of 'cheating' is 'sleeping without the spouse being aware of it'...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That Ryan had a company and had only been married to Laura for 7 years, and she was a virgin gives off really creepy vibes. I don't know how old they all were as it wasn't specified in the story, but that he referred to Glen as a youngster suggests that Ryan is significantly older. That his wife was a virgin suggests that either she is abnormal which should be considered a prime redflag for later life cheating/sexual dysfunction, or that she was significantly younger than Ryan, like 18 to his 30+. Ryan is a creepy preditor who married a virgin because he has a small penis and didn't want his wife to know how lacking he was

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice twist on the LW genre. 5 stars. DMW aka Sumnut96

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked the story, but a couple of comments. I think that before I started a family with this woman, there would need to be a firm “ postnup” in place. She would also need to agree to some pretty strict terms, she would not like, concerning her conduct around other men, and my monitoring of such conduct. You want to pour cold water on the slut? Put into writing and get notarized, that any “ girls nights out”, would need to include her mother, or mother in law. Let’s see how that affects her fantasy. Imagine not only dancing with another man, but getting your ass, or boobs groped in front of mil! Also, any man who takes a cheater back, and THEN starts a family with her, is got to have his head examined. 5 stars.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

Does women actually believe that shit that she tried to spout in this story and the shit her so called friend tried to say if they do or if any of them do should I say then there fucking stupid I will admit I'm little shocked this was actually a story about the mc actually being a man and not some pathetic little cuck bitch like in 95 percent of the stories in this category

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I get that this is a warped fantasy popular primarily popular with a certain type of manly man, but I have a better ending:

During their separation Laura learns what life could be like without a controlling, insecure asshole for a husband and tells him not to bother coming back. And SHE lived happily ever after.

vanyevanye7 months ago

Not sure what the point of the business partner deal was. Finding out that the other guy was going to be the owner when Ryan was ready to retire had no bearing on the story at all.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am not privy to an author's future plans when he is writing story, I just red for enjoyment. I enjoyed the story nd recommend it. Thanks!

Oh And Fritz, ignore most of the garbage non-authors throw your way, you are good!

The Hoary Cleric

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

What an unsympathetic prick of a MC!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Th8s was pretty good story Fritz, but what you and others born into these self-entitled, narcissistic, feministic days is that cheating is not the same for men and women. These feministic ideologies are ignorant of the facts. Men and women are NOT the same, we both deserve equal rights under the laws and we both deserve to have our feeling considered, the first is almost achieved but seeing as a mother with children who can't afford to take care of them is given assistance, and a father who can't is given jail time, begs the question if equality will ever fully be achieved. What about cheating well, only men have to question if they have succeeded in ensuring their lineage (passing on their DNA) has been achieved. This is uniquely felt by men as we aren't guaranteed like women, this is why virgins and fidelity are sought after and valued so highly by men.

willyk1212willyk12125 months ago

i can't belive some of this comments some thinks the wife should have gotten the hall pass ,, the trouble with the world today is people who think like that fuck you ,, if you want to play around don'tt get married simple yes ryan should have booted her out long gone

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

I do agree with 1 reader after that suggestion she made it weakens the foundation of trust so much that if they stay together he best be getting a postnup so firm that there is no way around it only with it stating that she gets a X amount of dollars if she suggest that bullshit again and if she cheats she gets absolutely nothing besides her clothes and nothing else not even her car or jewelry also I would got a DNA test the moment the first kid was born and 1 on the others as well when they were born cause what people don't understand once the trust is broken it can't be repaired

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

People need to understand that while there are several wrong ways, there's no real "right way" to rebuild trust after an affair. A lot of it comes down to someone being willing to just as Laura's mom said in this story - Keep your spouse and your marriage in the forefront of your decision making process and do it with consistency. This is probably the biggest stumbling block to reconciliation - love is often easy to rebuild, but trust and empathy are not and they take A LOT of time and consistent thoughtful action.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"Do all cocks feel and respond the same?" *ALERT ALERT DEFCON 1* Yeah, that can't be good.

Another monumentally stupid wife infected by the friend who, as always, is a total cheating slut that just wants a friend to whore around with. Same old, same old. His actions, which some may consider extreme, saved their marriage. The only way to combat all the bullshit the friend put in her head is extreme actions which show her the true nature of what she would lose, as this attacks the delusions head-on. Anything less is tantamount to just waiting for the divorce to happen. If the damage isn't too great, like shown here, then she comes to her senses and will realize her foolishness; otherwise, there's not much that can be done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Do not be deceived: “Bad companionship ruins good morals.” 1 Corinthians 15:33

.

I'm glad they got back together, and I really liked the Mom. Good story, good writing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I honestly cant believe there are people in the comments who think the MC is a controlling asshole because he won't let his wife fuck other men. Jesus Christ. It haunts me to think what your husbands or wives have to deal with.

5 stars. Glad she came to her senses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfritz51@fritz51
It's been a while since I've posted a story. I've just finished one that turned out to be very difficult to finish. I'm finishing the editing process and have yet to decide about comments, especially from anons.