We Need To Talk... Again?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The rumor mill at school has already noticed you and Mr. Exercise. If hubby gets wind of something before you talk to him, that might be a problem," pointed out her companion.

"You say that they are talking about Dave and me? But we haven't done anything," protested Laura.

"Listen sugar, when the two of you go off and sit by yourselves, instead of staying with the group, people ask why. Just sayin'. So, I'm thinking you should bring it up with him, how mad can he get? You haven't cheated on him, yet, anyway. Convince him that it's only fair that you get to see what you have missed," Franny concluded.

"I suppose, if I'm going to ask..."

Franny interrupted, "Not ask... Demand! Look, if you want, I'll seduce Ryan. After he's fucked me, and been caught by you, he'll have to give in."

"No... Fucking... Way... I don't want any other woman's hands on Ryan. Period. Franny, I need to know that we're clear on that, hands off, OK?"

"It was just a possible solution, but yes, I'm clear," Franny said.

"Tonight, after our date and I fuck his brains out, I'll bring it up," Laura told her friend.

***************************************

Laura looked awesome in the new cocktail dress ensemble that she bought earlier that day. Ryan was proud to have her on his arm, as they enjoyed dinner, drinks, and dancing. Laura was approached by two different men for a dance. She rejected the first guy, but the second man was very handsome and Laura decided that a few minutes in his arms might be fun, so she looked to Ryan for approval.

Ryan turned toward the man, and said, "The lady makes her own choices."

The man offered her his arm, which she accepted, before leading her onto the dance floor. Ryan was not pleased. His ego had been bolstered when she turned the first dance request down, but that was reversed when she eagerly accepted the second offer. Instead of returning to her husband after the faster song ended, a slow song started, and she chose to allow the guy to hold her for its duration.

Ryan felt that being jealous over such a thing was juvenile, and found his way to the bar. A man standing next to Ryan, nursing a beer and looking at Laura on the dance floor said, "Man, what a hot piece! Bet that guy's getting some treasure tonight."

"Watch your mouth mister, that's my wife," Ryan said as a reflex, without thinking.

"Sorry buddy, I didn't mean anything by it. But look at 'em," the man said, then turned away. Ryan observed the pair, silently admitting that Laura's dance partner was mentally undressing her, and she definitely seemed to enjoy it.

Once again, Ryan chastised himself. She WAS just dancing, nothing more. The man was holding her close, but not tight enough for Ryan to cause a scene. Besides, his hands were where they belonged. After that dance ended, Ryan collected his wife and they returned to their table to enjoy some refreshments.

Once seated, he asked, "Did you enjoy your dance?"

She started the hair twirling thing, and he knew her answer was going to contain a bit of deceit.

"Yes, it was alright, I guess. Nothing special," she claimed.

"He was very handsome. Did you get a little rush, being in his arms?" Ryan quizzed, baiting the hook a little, just to see what she would say.

He looked directly at her, but she turned to avoid eye contact, and played with her hair before speaking, so he had his answer before she replied.

"No rush. You know that you are the only man to make me feel that way," she claimed.

They spent the rest of the evening enjoying each other's company, even though her former dance partner returned an hour later, requesting another dance. Laura had sensed her husband's disapproval and rejected his offer. She wanted to have Ryan in the best mood possible.

**************************************

Arriving home at about 1am, Laura escalated the seduction that she had begun in the car on the way home. During the drive, she had opened Ryan's fly, fished out his cock, and started sucking it like a pro.

Once inside, she loaded the hard-core porn video, the one that Franny had given her, into the DVD player. This 'plot' was about a woman being loaned out to her husband's boss to guarantee a promotion for her spouse.

It took only seconds for Laura to get completely naked. This time, when she got him on the bed, she straddled his face and began humping her cunt, encouraging him to work on her sex orally. Ryan brought her to a climax and, after recovering, she lowered her mouth to her husband's cock, completing the 69 position, and began to make love to his dick with her mouth.

After they both came, Ryan realized that the movie was a hard-core film, not the soft kind that they had been viewing. He asked, "When did you get that flick?"

"I got it from Franny today, after we finished shopping," she answered, leaving out the stop at Grady's Bar.

Moments later, the woman in the video was getting pounded doggy style. Laura got up on her hands and knees, then wiggled her ass at Ryan, inviting him to take her that way. He had recovered and, motivated by the video action, sunk his shaft into her pussy from behind in one push.

Several minutes of mutual satisfaction later, the scene in the video switched as the male lubed his cock with the woman's juices and entered her ass, something Laura had never allowed.

Laura turned, looked back at her husband, and said, "Take me there if you want to. There's some lube in the nightstand. If you do, please go slow."

Franny had been raving to Laura how great anal was for some time. Since her shy friend didn't have the nerve to go into an adult store, Franny bought a dildo for Laura. Franny assured her that, if practiced in advance, taking her husband in the butt would be wonderful. Laura had been preparing for this moment for weeks.

Ryan was too sexed up to debate the point and reached for the lube. He applied a generous amount to his dick and her ass, gently working some inside her with his fingers. Entry was slow, yet deliberate, and eventually he was fully deep into her rectum. With guidance from Laura, they began a see-saw action, his cock moving in and out of her back side. His eyes were glued to her ass, while Laura's were glued to the video of the woman getting ass fucked, as her fingers rapidly stimulated her clit. A satisfying orgasm rocked them both. After a quick shower together, they cuddled for a well-earned rest, and fell asleep quickly. Franny had been right about anal but, again, Laura opted not to ask her husband to allow her to have an affair.

The following morning Ryan was having his habitual morning coffee, alone, while he pondered what his wife was hiding. He reasoned that she certainly wasn't mad at him, and it wasn't timidity about trying anal, judging from the way she tried to screw his brains out, but there was something. He was determined, once she was up, to find the truth.

When Laura awakened, the first thing that she noticed was Ryan's absence. She figured that he was likely sipping coffee on the porch, and remembered that she still hadn't broached the subject of her being allowed to experience another man. Laura decided that this was the time to bring it up. She reasoned that the previous night had been wonderful, the sex had been great, so Ryan was probably in a receptive mood to agree to her request.

She poured herself a coffee, took the pot out on the porch and refilled Ryan's cup before sitting down with him. There was an awkward pause as each of them wanted to start a conversation, but were having trouble finding the words. Laura found her courage before Ryan began probing at what was on her mind.

"Honey, we need to talk," she said, uttering the infamous words that often herald the demise of a marriage.

"I've known, for some time, that something's been bothering you. What is it?" he asked, expecting some minor dribble about damage to her car or similar.

"Baby, you know that I love you with all of my heart, right?" she began.

"Yes. And..." he replied.

"Well, the thing is, that, um, I was a virgin when we started going out. I know that you were with, some, several... actually, I don't really know how many, women. You never said and I never asked," she said.

"I hope that you aren't going to ask me to tell you who, or how many women, I was with before you. Whatever I experienced, involving me and any woman, is something that I will not discuss. I don't think that it's right for you to be mad at me for relationships prior to ours. All that I will say on the subject is, there have been zero since the day I met you," Ryan stated, becoming defensive, wondering why, after all this time, THAT... would come up.

"No. It's not that baby, I'm not mad at you. I'm just saying that, you got to experience different people, and different things. They were all probably diverse in the way that they had sex, and you benefited by being exposed to those differences," she said, beginning her sales pitch.

"Alright, maybe they had their own style or preferences, so what?" he replied, a chill running down his spine, as he hoped to god that he was wrong about where this was headed.

"Well, I never got to sample any variety like that. I feel that it would only be fair if you agreed to allow me to try something different, maybe a couple of times. Then we could continue our lives, having both explored some variety," she said.

Now that she had said it, Laura held her breath, knowing that there was no going back. She had told her husband that she wanted to fuck another man, or actually other men, though no specific number of transgressions was mentioned.

The silence was deafening as Ryan tried to comprehend what his loving wife of 7 years had just requested.

Before he could summon a response, she added, "I'm just talking about sex. Not love, or being a wife to somebody. I feel that I'm entitled to explore what it would be like with someone else a couple of times, that's all."

"That's all? Who put this fucking notion in your head? Franny?" he demanded.

"Well, I have been discussing this with my friend. She agrees that you should be OK with this, since it's not going to affect our marriage. In fact, she feels that my gaining experience will improve our love making," she answered, then regretted that she admitted to having allowed Franny to weigh in on their personal life.

"That fucking slut. It figures that she'd try to fill your head with some bullshit like this," Ryan spat back, his anger growing by the second.

"She's not a slut! Don't you ever call her that," Laura replied, defending her friend.

"That bitch IS A SLUT! Why do you think she got divorced? That lie she tells about her husband cheating on her is just that, a big fucking lie. She was cheating on him, and not only with one guy. I wasn't going to bring it up, but now that she's corrupting my marriage, the gloves are off," he stated, implying that there was more.

"Oh yeah, what is it that you think you know?" Laura challenged.

"I had her checked out some time ago. Her reputation is that she is an easy lay, but her crowning achievement was when her husband caught her at a teacher's convention in Miami gangbanging four men in her hotel room. One of them was a set-up, hired by her husband's PI to get video.

"So, do you really want the opinion of a cheating wife, who destroyed her own marriage, to be the foundation of your divorce?" he challenged her.

"I don't believe that she did those things. And what do you mean divorce? I don't want a divorce. I just want to be on more even ground with you, experience wise," she retorted.

"Look, I can prove what I said about that fucking slut, but her bullshit doesn't matter. My wife, the love of my life, has just asked me to allow her to go fuck other men. I'm not sure how to respond.

"I suppose last night, when you were dancing with that guy, you were having fantasies about fucking him. Weren't you?" he asked, seething.

"N... no... I wasn't thinking that at all," she replied, signaling her deceit by twisting her hair.

"You've already got somebody lined up, haven't you? Or have you already done the deed and are afraid that your treachery is about to come out. Tell me the truth, now, if you want to remain married.

"Have you already had sex with some guy?" he demanded.

"No. I swear, I have not been with anybody, ever. Only you," she replied quickly.

"You better be straight with me, because I'm not going to take your word for it. I'm hiring an investigator, and he'll be up your ass with a microscope. So, do you have some guy lined up? Have you been playing footsies with somebody that you want to try sex with?

"Before you answer, let me make this crystal clear: Lie to me now and I guarantee divorce will follow," Ryan stated, placing a huge penalty on any untruth.

"There is someone at school. We talk but, I swear, we have never done anything," she stammered, but without twirling her hair.

"No? But you want to have a go with him, don't you?" he asked, his voice filled with disdain for her.

Trying to establish her point, she said, "Look, the fact is that you have had the opportunity to be with many different partners, and I never got that chance. I'm not asking you to go without, since I will be there for you any time you want to have me. In fact, I'll go out of my way to reward you for allowing me to balance our experiences."

"You had the opportunity to fuck every guy in the county. If that's what you needed, you should have done so instead of entering into a relationship with me. We agreed to give ourselves to each other, for all time. There was no expiration limit in our vows. When we said them, I meant what I SAID!" his implication being that she had not been honest with him before God, friends and family.

"I didn't feel this way then. I hadn't fully realized what I'd missed out on. Please baby, don't read more into this than there is. My love for you won't be diminished in the least, in fact, I think it would deepen my love for you, and strengthen our marriage," she replied, reciting the talking points that Franny had offered.

"The fact that you have requested such a thing, leaves me unsure IF our marriage can continue. Right now, I'm having visions of you riding up and down on some guy's cock, coming all over it, loving it. The image of you doing that makes me sick. I want to be alone. I'll need some time to decide what to do about this," Ryan stated, intending to end the discussion.

"No, please don't shut me out. Let's talk. I know I can make you understand that our marriage will be OK, if you'll let me," she pleaded.

"Here's what you're going to do: Go pack a few days' worth of belongings and go stay with your mother. If you act on any of this, I'm going to find out. Any call, text, or in-person meeting with a man, by you, results in us getting divorced. I'm going out for a couple of hours. DO NOT BE HERE WHEN I GET BACK!

"You'll be notified what comes next, after I've checked out what you've told me and I decide what to do," he angrily stated, before returning to the kitchen, and slamming the door in her face.

She chased after him, crying out through the door, "I swear baby, please give me the chance to show how much I love you."

When he didn't answer her, she realized that their special intimacy had taken a significant blow. He was furious with her. This had not gone at all like Franny had promised.

Moments later, Laura cried uncontrollably as Ryan's pick-up truck sped off. Laura called her mother and asked to stay a few days, then packed a bag, not wanting to risk violating her enraged husband's instructions.

Ryan's departure was a short-range plan. He needed to think without Laura trying to wear down his resolve. A trip to the pub was only meant to give her time to pack and clear out.

His lunch at the pub consisted of more alcohol than hamburger. When he returned home, she had left, as instructed. Ryan realized that he couldn't accomplish much on a Sunday, so soul searching, and more alcohol, was his immediate plan.

Waking late the next morning, he was shattered again as he recalled his beloved wife's words. Ryan called his partner and told him that he was not going to be at work for a day or so. Glen asked Ryan if he was sick, to which he replied ambiguously. Ryan then contacted a security outfit that his company had used, and requested that they do a couple of things for him.

When Ryan didn't show up at work for another day, and didn't call in, Glen realized that something serious was going on. He decided to go and see if he could be of some help to his partner and friend.

Entering Ryan's house the first thing Glen noticed, that stuck out like a sore thumb, was Laura's absence. After some pressure, Ryan eventually explained the situation to his friend. Glen had a hard time believing that Laura could propose such a thing, until Ryan played a short clip of her conversation, requesting to take a lover. Ryan had missed many of her initial remarks, but enough was repeated after he turned his phone's camera on that there was no doubt remaining about what it was that she had requested.

Glen tried to calm Ryan by saying, "Buddy, she hasn't done anything with a guy, it's just talk right now. It's really good that she felt that cheating on you, behind your back, was a definite NO!"

"Glen, tell me the absolute truth, please. Can you do that?"

"Sure Ryan, you know that we are always straight with each other."

"Then tell me how you'd feel if Kathy hears about this, thinks Laura is right, and asks you to give HER a pass to fuck around?"

Glen had to sit down, before he spilled his coffee. The academic exercise of consoling Ryan had suddenly changed to a stark reality, as he imagined Kathy asking to be with another man. Moments passed and he still couldn't answer.

"That's exactly how I responded when Laura first uttered those words," Ryan offered.

"Even though I came over here to help, and you told me the problem, it had not fully impacted my mind until you suggested that Kathy might..." Glen paused for several moments.

"Ryan, I can't even say the words, and it's not actually happening to me. Fuck, I'm sorry buddy, I didn't mean for it to come out like that."

"It's alright Glen, I just needed you to understand how I feel.

"I'm having a very hard time accepting her word that she really does love me. Just the FACT that she ASKED for permission to fuck other men has caused me to doubt everything about our marriage."

"Alright then, buddy. You have to sort out just what has to happen to move forward with her, as man and wife. Then, lay out the things that you absolutely cannot accept. If there is any wiggle room, on a particular point, identify that also," Glen suggested.

"I know one thing for certain, if she has sex of any kind, with any other man, WE ARE THROUGH. PERIOD." Ryan stated emphatically.

"I think many women who cheat only realize the horrible mistake they've made after they are divorced. The companionship, the intimate touching throughout the day, the anticipation of the other's needs, things like that are lost when the husband is gone. Too bad that she couldn't fully experience that loss, before being divorced," Glen commented.

"I think you've got something there. What if I insist that we separate, not a formal thing, but just break all contact with her for, I don't know, say for two months. No phone calls, no texts, nothing. Just like we were divorced.

"I want her to know exactly how it will be and how she would feel, if that's our future.

"She would be free to do anything, just as if this were the real thing. But, if she has any male contact whatsoever, the simulated divorce would become a real one."

"That would be pretty tough on her," Glen pointed out.

"Just as tough on me. I don't know how she will respond; besides, I don't know where I'd go for that long."