We Need To Talk, in 750 words

Story Info
She just wanted to spark our relationship.
750 words
4.36
48.2k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first story.

"We need to talk."

Oh crap...

After she lays the whole spiel on me about how I know she loves me and blah blah blah, I say, "So let me get this straight. You want to explore yourself more. To do that you want to date other men. And, depending on the situation you might end up having sex with them. Right?"

Her face beamed at the friendly ease with which I said that. "Yes, honey, and you will see how it will spark our relationship."

I grinned and stood. "Awesome, great idea. I think you're right, this will really perk up our sex life. Why didn't I think of this before?"

The expression of surprise, no, shock, on Abbie's face was priceless. "So, you're good with it?"

"Not just good, great. Why not? It's brilliant. Who told you of this?"

She leered at me suspiciously. Was I being sarcastic? With a vague wave, she replied, "Just read it on the internet. Honestly, I thought you'd be upset. Some husbands don't take kindly to this strategy to improve their marriages."

"I wonder why? This makes so much sense. Have any of your friends or coworkers tried this?"

Abbie hesitated. Reassured by my broad smile, she said, "Brandon pointed me to the article."

"He's married, right?"

"Right."

"So, have they done this? Is that why they're so happily married?" I was taking a bit of a chance here, because I'd seen her boss's family only twice at company functions, and they looked no happier than your typical young family.

"Yes, yes," Abbie gushed.

"Great." I picked up my cellphone and dialed. "Gracie, yeah, it's Rob. Good news. Abbie says I'm welcome to go to that party with you. What time do you want me to pick you up?"

"For real?" gushed Gracie Thompson. "That's awesome! Pick me up at six."

"Great. And be sure to wear that skirt you wore the other day."

I hung up right as Abbie recovered from her shock. "Who was that?"

"You know Grace."

"Our neighbor? The slut with the gigantic tits?"

"The very one. The one who passes the elbow test."

"Elbow test? What the hell is that?"

"You know, where a woman puts her hands behind her head and pushes her elbows forward and walks toward a wall or door. If her elbows hit the wall first, she fails. Think you'll pass?"

Abbie has a full B cup--a generous handful but in no shape to even think of the elbow test, so I freely admit that was a low blow. But she was the one who started it with her crap about dating other men. Her unspoken message was clear: her intended beau packed a bigger cannon than what she'd been saddled with for the past eight years. Sauce, goose and gander, so no, I had no problem rubbing her nose in the elbow test.

Before Abbie could recover from gaping like a fish on dry ground, I nonchalantly continued, "Friends of hers have a Labor Day party but they're all couples and she didn't want to go alone."

"So you're going with Big Boob Barbie Bimbo?" Her shrill voice pierced the eardrums of anyone within two miles. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"Improving our marriage, just precisely like you said."

"What?" Abbie bordered on hyperventilating. "What are you talking about?"

"Your brilliant strategy. We fuck other people and voila, our love life and our marriage becomes new and exciting again."

"Are you crazy? I never said you could date other women! Especially not sluts with big tits. How's that supposed to make me feel?"

"What do you care? You'll be out with your smart buddy Brandon, painting the town."

"We'll just have dinner, maybe take in a movie. Just get to know each other. While you fuck that tramp.

"Get to know him?" I made air quotes. "Get real. You work with him every day, you probably know him better than his wife does. Didn't someone call you his office wife? Me? I hardly know Grace at all--the only thing we've ever done is wave at each other and say hi in the elevator. So you're way ahead of me, I need a lot of making up." It was all I could do to keep the smirk off my face.

This was working out better than I ever expected. Good thing the bug I put into her phone gave me a heads-up. Can't wait to drill Grace.