All Comments on 'We Need To Talk, in 750 words'

by funperson969

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith6 months ago

Awesome! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

demanderdemander6 months ago

Marriage over. D

francemanfranceman6 months ago

Wonderful and fun. 5⭐

The explanations, the enthusiasm and the immediate date, were a real foil to all the stories dealing with this subject.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc6 months ago

Welcome to the writer’s side of the site. Good prose and I like the narrative/dialogue balance. What I don’t like is you throw us readers into a snippet of a larger scene. Tough to give you full points when most of the story is missing. I hope you fill us in via additional chapters. 4.0*

RePhilRePhil6 months ago

Just perfect for a first story! Extremely well

Written and a perfect balance between narration and dialogue, well done!!! 5&FAV&Follow

BTW we readers in this section are mostly ass holes who couldn’t write their way out of a paper bag. Just some of us ware pants so you can’t tell hahaha

Ignore the annoying anonymous comments

jasonnhjasonnh6 months ago

Grace may have the big boobs but Abbie is the brainless bimbo.

A very amusing first story. I agree that it would have been nice to expand somewhat but it is a 750 word story and by the nature of that, it is going to be limited in details and completeness. We have all we need to know.

mindmeld31mindmeld316 months ago

Yeah, the story could have been expanded/concluded, but I'm sure we've all read enough similar stories to understand this marriage is over, except for the cryin'.

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodger6 months ago

finally, a quickie without all the Sturm und Drang.

Regguy69Regguy696 months ago

Well done. Looking forward to more from you, Fp.

Just_WordsJust_Words6 months ago

Short and to the point. Yes, Abbie is an idiot and the only real solution will be divorce or a HUGE and very immediate apology followed by making amends (which is the very hard part).

goodshoes2goodshoes26 months ago

Great! Just keep writing more, please.

Bry1977Bry19776 months ago

this was great but really needs a follow up with way more detail!!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades6 months ago

Great first table, especially throwing it back at her. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

KABOOOM!

And the slut goes down in flames!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story is a little underdeveloped, even for 750 words.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A very fun read !

dragonmann72dragonmann726 months ago

Anonymous about 1 hour ago

This story is a little underdeveloped, even for 750 words.

Come on reader get real, all a 750 word story is, is a quick look at a moment in time not a 11,000 word diatribe. Be happy with what you get for free.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Funny how the one who wants to “liven” up the relationship doesn’t want the other person to participate. Loved it!

HmmtwodogsHmmtwodogs6 months ago

Very good, liked it as a quick read

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Short and funny light btb tale, but it really needs and epilogue: what happened after the "smart" talking ? Anyway, since this is not the usual asphyssiating cuck propaganda, a good 5 stars is the right prize.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Interesting turnabout. Four stars for so much packed into 750 words.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good start so don't wait too long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yes!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice take on about the most common trope on these fora. For a first submission yet!

.

If I could make one change….since he had warning given he’d bugged her phone, it would have been better if readers knew whether his plan was to try to fix his marriage, or dump the idiot. Ending kind of implied the latter, but…..

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

great twist on a familiar story!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hey Phil, try "wear" pants instead of "ware". Most of us probably can't write but you can't use the English language.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuy6 months ago

Game, set and match! Nicely written. An outstanding first submission.

jflindersjflinders6 months ago

Very nice first submission. I don't see a need for another chapter, which would take it out of the category of 750 word story.

WisquejacWisquejac6 months ago

Loved it. Thanks.

114FSO114FSO6 months ago

Need second chapter. Let us know Abbie survives the new upgraded married life works for her.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Great first story!

5

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

Sweet turn-around. Too many of these wives who want to "spice up" their marriage with other men never think of the corollary.

Lowrider2020Lowrider20206 months ago

Great start! we hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

LOL! Great stuff, the MC really socked it to his idiot wife. I look forward to seeing more from you even though, according to RePhil I've just posted an 'annoying anonymous comment'. Sorry, my bad!

JJ1961JJ19616 months ago

A New Approach to an Old Problem. Excellent first story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

need a better ending!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good first story. Divorce, goose and gander or cuckold seems to be the play here. Glad to see a quick response. Why be married?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Gets some stars just for "the elbow test."

GardenshedGardenshed6 months ago

Nice 1st story, well done, short and sweet. The wife never say it coming, haha… Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A rare ☆☆☆☆☆ 750 word story.

Well done. Please write more!

amygdalaamygdala6 months ago

The elbow test ..ohhh lordy that's a new one for me. I had to stop reading and literally put my hands behind my head with my elbow pointing forward to just imagine what a woman with boobs like that could be packing 😂 Not even a google search could provide any info. I think this one comes close to the visual of a writer on here describing the skill a woman who gave head with that of a peristaltic pump. If you watch a clip you can literally picture the visual of your schlong and her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fun take on “we have to talk!” Funny how so many wives want one-way open relationships!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just wondering why, almost always, the good btb tales are just 1 page, or very short, while the countless cuck tales go on for many parts and tens of pages. Add a second part for the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It would have been good if he had called Brandon’s wife and “improved” their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Epilogue: After hubby returned from fucking bimbo Grace's brains out he found his idiot Abbie crying that Brandon's wife called and told her she'd beat the shit out of her if she came anywhere near her husband. Hubby shrugged his shoulders, "Not sure why you're telling me. It's not my problem. I'm out there working my ass of to learn how to improve our marriage. I should have it down in a couple of years." "Are you crazy?" his empty headed cheating skank slut wife replied. "What am I supposed to do?" "I don't know," hubby responded,"but the first thing that comes to mind is, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, you stupid whore. Bye!"

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh my. You can feel the burn from here.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

That’s turning the tables. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Off to a brilliant start! 5 stars for this shorty and sincerely hope to frequently read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like it! 5 stars for a really good story. Well done.

Taskman1961Taskman19616 months ago

Very good 1st submission. 5 stars

lAnatomistelAnatomiste6 months ago

Takes _guts_ to make your first submission a 750-Word Challenge. Well done, well written.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It had potential, but the way you ended it makes it look like he is pushing for an open marriage rather than getting her to see reality and put an end to it. Sorry, but ending up in an open marriage just doesn't have the same "zing" that making her see the error of her ways and give up the idea does. Sure, she's not as happy with an equally open relationship, but she's still getting the other dick she wants.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer6 months ago

Yes, all very amusing. Great little story. However, as we all know, this would spell the end of your marriage. Neither party gets what they really want. So a sad ending all round. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

After seeing the comment from the anon who indicated that the author couldn't use the English language because of one word he claimed was used incorrectly, ware instead of wear, I went back and reread the story and didn't find the mistake anyware (sic) and I looked everyware (sic). So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to enjoy the new hardwear that I bought for my wife to ware underneath her underwhere.

crazymike45crazymike456 months ago

Great short story. A no cuck husband. I would like to read an expanded version.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu6 months ago

Aw. Going, going, going...

marriage gone.

Stupid wife.

GamblnluckGamblnluck6 months ago

Nice, VERY short story but knowing something and being prepared is one thing, actually planning to cheat first is another.. Besides what about Brandon and HIS wife? This calls for an extended version.

I saw this is your first story. Not so easy as some readers think is it. Take this one and work it a bit.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice story. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander, indeed. Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

shvg65shvg656 months ago

Usually when a wife or girlfriend says they want to explore, it really means they want to go exploring under another man that has a bigger cock.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

I thought he was going to be calling Brandon's wife.

\

@Anonymous Re: "Open marriage" - There's no saying that this will end in an open marriage. Several things could happen: He might be bluffing, trying to shock her into reality; maybe he's not bluffing, but with the same result; maybe she calls the whole thing off, begs him to not go. Get permission, write your own version, bringing it to whatever conclusion you want.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

@Anonymous Re: wear/ware, it wasn't the author, it was RePhil in a comment.

MightyHornyMightyHorny6 months ago

Yep, it sure is funny and all...

But boy are such games goddamn tiring. Might as well just break up and move on to someone who actually valued their vows.

But hey - whatever helps me go find a divorce lawyer faster, I'll all for it.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThree6 months ago

Funny, clever and interesting.

That adds up to top ratings from me.

nixroxnixrox6 months ago

4 stars - Within my business community there is a common belief that at no matter how secure your job is - you always have one foot out the door leading to your next employment opportunity. You always have a plan B and a recently edited copy of your resume ready to go in your laptop. Always be prepared.

I believe the same holds true for a long term marriage. No matter how loving, caring, considerate and thoughtful you happen to be with your current partner - there is always the thought (in the back of your mind), that somewhere out there is a younger, fitter and stronger person, who might take an interest in your wife. I mean that I really thought about this 40 years ago, as we approached the dreaded ten year anniversary of our marriage.

Reading a story like this brought back so many memories and what a great idea that being prepared for the unexpected - was the best idea I ever had and not just in my marriage.

So thank you for sparking some fond memories for me and please keep writing.

RePhilRePhil6 months ago

Yes Sbrookes103x the wear/ware was me in my comments. My bad. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's a good start, but needs more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Make sure he brings her home and does her in the marriage bed so he can show the stupid cheating skank slut the video later. Or better yet, tell her you read it somewhere that the wife restrained and forced to watch and clean up the girlfriend later really spices up a marriage!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved it, and gave it 5 stars. He turned the tables on the wife who thought only "she could get some action", like most of the other "we have to talk" series about the wife getting some action for themselves to "fix their marriages". It's about time it worked in reverse. I think this is only the 2nd or 3rd time I've seen this played out this way, versus the numerous times it's played out with the wife asking and turning the husband into a cuck.

Diecast1Diecast16 months ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

RePhilRePhil6 months ago

So (Don't stop me now)

(Don't stop me)

'Cause I'm having a good time

Words by Queen

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion6 months ago

Wow wow wow. Very funny and 5-stars, but you are supposed to be funperson969. You can't leave it there. That's like opening a fine bottle of wine, passing the cork around and then re-corking the bottle and putting it back in the fridge before we taste the bouquet. You can't leave it there with the last paragraph,

"This was working out better than I ever expected. Good thing the bug I put into her phone gave me a heads-up. Can't wait to drill Grace".

This is so worthy of a part 2 follow-up. Have a heart, please. This could be a double play at minimum.

BSreaderBSreader6 months ago
Humm

Don't know

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5 stars on a great story . My ex helped out a friend who was a virgin . My wife got his v card so I told his Girl friend and got her V card . She divorced me and i ended up with a Girl friend 10 years younger . Sadly My ex wife and her lawyer did not appreciate my video's and pictures . Like they say you cannot please everyone . Heck even her dad and family didn't like them . I guess i used the wrong Lens or something .

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter6 months ago

It started off with some promise and ended with two people who both should not have been married. He was no better than her, just looking for an opportunity!

Kernow2023Kernow20235 months ago

sorry definitely needs finishing

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yea!

Being prepared rarely hurts!

Good and fun!

mizzouguy88mizzouguy885 months ago

Great story..simple but needs to be in 750 words. Put the cheating B...h wife in her place.

juanviejojuanviejo5 months ago

Actually below average,,,BUT I FELT GENEROUS...Felice Navidad!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hope he brings Grace home and ties his cheating skank slut wife to a chair and makes her watch them fuck. Afterwards he can have the whore serve Grace orally before being forced to sleep in the guest room for the night while hubby and Grace enjoy the master bedroom. That should put the stupid bitch slut in her place.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked it, and I'm not a fan of 750 word stories. However sometimes the comments are actually better than the story itself like this one.

dgfergiedgfergie5 months ago

Loved it, you good at these 750 word things. 5 stars.

Wished I coould of thought of something like that after my wife moved out and got her own apartment.

I was really down and didn't know what to do. Went over to talk but tears came as she said "I jus fell out of love with you" the in the next breath said "I just want to go out there and look around and see what's there, but if it doesn't work out can I come back?" The wimp that I am I got up and walked out without saying a thing. True story, that was a bit over 40 years ago. I did find a good woman with four kids, married her and her kids were great and still are and that was almost forty years ago. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A well told 750 word story, a vignette, actually. With the limitations of 750 words, it rates Five stars.

JPB

oldtwitoldtwit5 months ago

Ha Ha Ha had me laughing, good quick read

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yeah - needs a second chapter

LJ7352LJ73524 months ago

Loved it. Outstanding use of 750words!

DessertmanDessertman4 months ago

I love short stories. It is the mark of a skilled writer to say so much with so few words.

My favourite short story:

"It is not easy living in a one bed apartment with a man learning to play the violin." She said as she handed the revolver to the police officer.

Try to better that!

RePhilRePhil4 months ago

Bullseye 🎯

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very clever. 5 stars DMW aka Sumnut96

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

For a 750 word effort, well worth four stars. Hate to see their marriage go into the dumpster, though.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I decided to take Dessertman up on his challenge. A good story has four necessary components: (1) mystery, (2) sex, (3) royalty (or the American version of it), and (4) religion.

"Holy Moses, said the Princess, pregnant and swelling. I wonder who done it?"

Beat him, 13 vs 28.

MountainMan1336MountainMan13363 months ago

Funny... Completely worth the 5 stars I gave it. I also enjoyed "The Elbow Test", I have to remember that one. I really liked how the husband turned the tables on his cheating wife and her horseshit. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Roflmfao great short story about turning the tables. Well done. BardnotBard

redboat7redboat7about 2 months ago

Great one!! loved it..

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous