We Needed a Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I contemplated what she had just said I looked around. I think Kirsten had started something with her totally uninhibited if unintended public orgasm. But, before anything else could happen, Caleb spoke up.

"Let's all go to the beach and have an evening swim, or whatever for maybe 15 minutes or so," he said, looking around to all of us. There was finally general agreement and people started leaving the hot tub and heading to the beach, most in slightly different directions as some were slightly less satisfied than Kirsten, Rhonda and myself. I marveled that four couples could meet randomly in Belize and enjoy sexual encounters with strangers so quickly and easily. I did notice that nearly everyone grabbed their wine glasses and pretty well drained them before heading out. As we started away, Rhonda stopped and picked up her little bikini and I was afraid she was going to put it on but she just folded it neatly and laid it on a small table by the hot tub.

"I'm just fussy like that," she said. "But, let's go. We might want to stop somewhere among the trees before we get to the beach. I'm feeling pretty randy now. She took hold of her breasts and massaged them gently, then pulled on each nipple. "You ready?" she asked, then glanced down at my erection. "You're ready," she added and we started into the trees, heading to the beach.

It was actually only about 30 yards through the jungle to the edge of the beach and we had gone about 10 of those yards when she stuck out her arm and stopped me. She whispered in my ear that she heard something, then crept forward a little more and stopped again. In the glow of the moonlight, we could see two people off the edge of the path. She whispered in my ear again that it was my wife and did I want to just slip by or stand here and watch. It only took a second to decide to watch and then there was another whisper in my ear.

"That turns you on doesn't it?"

I groaned out a, "Yes it does."

She looked around a tree. "He's standing and she's on her knees and they're sideways so you can see pretty well," came another whisper. "You look around the tree and we'll match their positions."

I began to tingle as I stepped forward and Rhonda dropped to her knees. I wished I could watch both places but had to make a choice. I could see Kirsten had Rich's cock in her mouth, holding his balls with one hand, the other wrapped around it as her lips and tongue worked on the head. As I watched I could feel a similar scenario happening to me as Rhonda went to work and I hoped I wouldn't groan too loudly and give away our little game. Rich had his back against a tree, his groin thrust forward as Kirsten began to take more and more of his cock into her mouth. She began to pump a little faster and he began to moan a little louder. She pulled back and pumped with her hand. "You want me to make you cum?" she said quietly and he grunted a yes. She took him in her mouth and he changed positions, leaning over her head and reaching down to massage her breasts. He pulled on her nipples till she squealed a little and his moans got a little louder. It wouldn't be long now and I wondered how she would take his climax. I didn't have long to wait as he leaned back against the tree. Kirsten pulled back and pumped with her hand as he jerked and squirted streams of sticky cum onto her face and hair and down her tits. Her mouth was open and she got some there too. Not too surprisingly it was my turn almost immediately and a gentle "now" warned her but there was no letup in her mouth working on me and it was my turn to jerk and spurt into her mouth and throat as I somehow kept silent. She stood up, her face two inches from mine and even in the moonlight I could see those two eyes smiling at me. "You're good," she said, "to be quiet. I'm not sure I could do that. But, when you get me in the ocean I'll have a chance to see how I do." Then she kissed me, her nipples rubbing my chest.

Kirsten was standing up now and quickly said something to Rich and then ran onto the path heading toward the ocean. She obviously had some cleaning up to do. Rich followed at a leisurely walk, his erection now drooping a bit after being nicely satisfied.

Rhonda and I followed. "Have you ever watched Caleb like that?" I asked.

"No," she answered. "We've done things like this before and we're okay with it, obviously, but I've never seen him. We discuss limits all the time so we know what the other might be doing and I hope he sticks to those limits."

"And you?" I queried.

"So far," she answered, "but who knows." A conspiratorial smile as we headed down the path. Luck had blessed me with this chance to be with her and I planned to take full advantage of it as nothing like this or her would probably ever come my way again. I watched her walking ahead of me, her perfect ass bouncing just three feet in front of me, long blond hair and those breasts coming into view as she turned to follow the path.

Then we were at the beach. It was obviously high tide so the sand wasn't very wide here but there was probably 50 yards of sand that was ours. As I looked around I could see someone coming out of the water, Kirsten I'm sure as it was hard for me not to recognize that silhouetted shape against the sky. She walked to the edge of the jungle and disappeared. In the meantime Rhonda was into the water and I was right behind and, surprisingly I guess, she dove into the water and disappeared, coming up 10 feet away. She pushed her now wet hair back behind her ears, then moved toward me in the now chest deep water.

"So, what are those limits?"

"Only one way to find out since I won't talk about them. How about you?"

"We've never talked since we've never done anything like this before, or even imagined it."

She chuckled. "Surely you've fantasized about it," she said. "You're a male."

She had me there. "I guess but I always thought I was a pervert because it kind of excited me."

"You're not alone, by a long shot."

Then she was under the water again and I groaned as I felt her mouth take in my cock. She sucked hard for 30 seconds, then popped back up. "Your turn," she said quickly and gave me a juicy kiss.

"Lord, you're gorgeous," I couldn't help saying.

"Show me how gorgeous," was her prompt reply and I was under the water, hands on her ass as my tongue slipped between those soft and sensuous lips and began flicking away at the hard little nub that was hidden there. I sucked and licked as long as I could until finally I burst up through the surface, gasping for air. "I hope that gasping is because of what you're doing to me," she said breathily.

"I wouldn't be gasping if I wasn't doing that," I managed to get out between gasps.

I saw her arms move and then she had hold of me again, pumping me ever so gently. "Let's do it this way," she said as she kissed me again. While she pumped she pulled me closer to her and then I could feel the head rubbing again her clit. She did this for several minutes, very gently, drawing out the pleasure for both of us. She sensed I was about to burst and stopped for a moment. I couldn't believe that me, little Pat from Ohio was standing chest deep in the ocean with a gorgeous pair of perfectly formed breasts bobbing there in front of me, a pair of the most enthralling blue eyes I'd ever seen drinking me in and a hand under the water stroking my cock and rubbing it against her pussy. After the brief pause, her other arm moved, she did something and suddenly that head was between those luscious lips and inside that warm and slippery tube. My eyes went wide as our eyes met.

"The limits," I ventured.

"You can't cum inside me," was her brief reply and with that I slowly thrust forward to a long and delicious moan from Rhonda wondering what my own limits were but not really caring at that instant. I kept my hands on her ass and pulled her against me with each thrust I made, each slow thrust as I was afraid this would be over too soon. I soon found that I didn't have to pull on her ass as her hips were moving in perfect rhythm with my thrusts. After too few minutes I could feel the heat beginning to rise in my loins and a tightening taking place that would explode any second. I held as long as I could and, as I pulled out she grabbed my head with both hands and her tongue darted in and out of my mouth as groan after groan came up from deep down me until, slowly, they subsided. She quickly took my hand then we headed toward shallower water. She lay down in water maybe six inches deep and as she was lying down, a wave washed over her, then drained back out. She spread her legs wide and used both hands to pull her lips wide apart so that pink nub was visible even in the moonlight. As I knelt down between her legs another wave washed over her. "You're going to fulfill a longtime fantasy of mine," she said, those eyes again boring into mine and, of course, totally swallowing me up. As my face touched her pussy another wave broke over us and she moaned.

My tongue went back to where my cock had just left and I pushed it in as far as it would go, as her hips arched and another wave broke over the top of us. The taste of her juices mixed with the salt water was something I'd never imagined and it was as erotic as anything I could imagine. I thrust with my tongue, I licked and I sucked to her murmured, "Yes, yes, yes," as she twisted and arched pulling on those pink lips until I thought she might tear them loose. Then the yeses grew more intense and the arch slowly lifted higher and I grabbed that nub between my lips and rubbed with my tongue and she began shivering with an intensity I'd never seen before and her hips bucked with violent shivers for long seconds and then she slowly settled down.

"You said I could do that anytime," I said, remembering back to the time in the hot tub. She just smiled back at me. "And, I think it's been 15 minutes so we can head back to the hot tub.

"I need to get into the hot tub to cool off," she laughed, grabbed my hand as we headed up the short path. At the tub, Kirsten and Rich were already there and sitting across from each other. I climbed in a sat down next to Kirsten.

"You're back here pretty fast," I said, laughing.

"Some things don't take very long," she replied looking at Rich whose cheeks turned a little red.

Rhonda climbed in and sat in one of the other seats. She looked over at me, cocked her head, raised her eyebrows and said, "Whew." Then she looked at Kirsten and gave a little nod.

"I guess she approves of you," Kirsten said.

"I always try to please, you know that."

"Seems there are two of us who agree with that."

The others drifted back in looking either excited or slightly chagrinned. Mates looked at each other with very different looks as they sat down beside each other, still naked of course. We all had a little more wine, then divided up what was left and decided to head to our bungalows.

"You guys have a ways to go," I said in Rhonda's direction.

"If someone sees us they'll just think we've been skinny dipping," she shot back to me with a knowing smile and a flash of those blue eyes.

"G'night everyone," echoed around and we all headed in after gathering up our clothes and other debris.

When we were inside Kirsten tossed her bathing suit on a chair and turned to face me. "Well," she said.

"That was some orgasm that really got things going," I replied, smiling at her.

"Oh lord, that was something else. You found out pretty early that when I get aroused, things can happen. Well, he started rubbing me under the water there and I thought that I'd just have a nice quiet little orgasm if he kept rubbing, which he did. And, of course, the more he rubbed the more I got into it and pretty soon everything else disappeared and it was just me and, well, when I looked at who was rubbing it wasn't you, it was Rich and that jumped me up another level and, well, you heard it, loud and violent but it was FANTASTIC. Then I looked over at you and you were going at it with that totally gorgeous blond and then she came, nearly like I did. Plus I figured she was giving your dick a good jerking under the water."

"Correct on all accounts. Plus, when Rhonda and I were walking to the beach we saw you guys just off the path there and you were giving Rich a wonderful mouth job and then he pretty well drenched you in cum."

Her cheeks pinked a bit. "Me seeing you and you seeing me is one thing," she said, "but you seeing me and me not knowing it is something else."

"It's pretty hot," I said and pondered. Should I show her?

I got the computer and turned it on, waited while it booted and signed on. "Here ya go," I said and she moved over beside me. I clicked on the video I had downloaded from the camera. She stood there, mouth open, while it played. Her hand went to her mouth when Caleb squirted all over and finally covering her hand as well..

"You were there?" she finally said.

"Better me shooting that video than someone else. I started taking pictures when there were three naked women running around, but then it got more interesting.

"Why didn't you stop it?"

"I watched you guys for signs of being really afraid or terrified but didn't see it at all so I just kept shooting the video. Tell me about it."

"At first we were terrified but I think we decided he wasn't going to rape us or anything, he just wanted some fun. We talked about that after he was gone and we all had the same feeling. When we took turns masturbating him we all had felt about the same. We were totally turned on but didn't want him to know it. We all just did what he asked but I was afraid he'd see how wet I'd gotten and know what was going on but he never did." She dropped her head and rolled her eyes up at me. "I came back here and masturbated," she said, turning red again. Then there he was at dinner, but none of us were really angry with him since he'd unknowingly turned us all on. Is that awful?"

"No worse than me taking the video" I replied.

She changed the subject. "So what happened at the beach?"

I laughed a little. "We were in chest deep water and took turns going under the water and licking and sucking for as long as we could stay under. Then she decided there was a better way and she started stroking me and at the same time rubbing the head against her clit. The next thing I knew that head was just inside her and I questioned her limits. She said I couldn't cum inside her."

"So, you fucked her," she said, smiling.

"Sort of I guess. It was great but then I polluted the ocean."

She gave a hearty laugh.

"But," I said, "then we did something that you and I have to do before we leave or sometime soon." I described her lying at the edge of the ocean with me licking between her legs and the waves breaking over us. "So sensual." I added, remembering. "How about you and Rich?" I asked, now very curious.

"Well, when I got back from washing off in the ocean, he had a rather limp dick and he said it would take at least an hour to get it up again. So, he had me lay down and I spread my legs. He put three fingers in my pussy and used his left thumb to rub my clit. Pretty soon all four fingers were in and he was pumping me pretty good along with the rubbing. I was getting pretty wound up. He slipped his little finger out and as he pumped the hand in and out I felt the little finger against my ass. Slowly he pushed it in further and further. Every time I jerked from his rubbing that finger went in a little further and it was really, well, you know, and then I came again, just like in the hot tub. I'm surprised you guys couldn't hear it."

"So, except for fingers, your pussy is unfulfilled tonight." I looked down at her dark and neat muff.

"Nice erection," she said out of the blue. She walked to me, put her arms around my neck and jumped up, throwing her legs around my hips. "I don't need to cum again but I want that warm, slippery passage filled," she said, licking my lips.

She had placed herself perfectly and, with a slight guidance from my hand, I was inside her. I walked forward till her back was against the wall and, with all that happened tonight it was just a few minutes before I shot my wad into her and she grunted, "Yesssssssssss."

We climbed into bed and I cuddled up against her back, my hand just naturally going around her to hold her breast and feel her hard nipple again my fingers. I wondered what tomorrow would bring.