All Comments on 'We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 08'

by irxgbr

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Syntax

I have enjoyed the theme of your story. The story line is interesting and the development of the characters and activities is weel set up. I am quessing though that the story chapters are not being proof read as there are both incomplete sentences and incorrect words in a sentence.

From Chapter 8

An example of an incomplete sentence is where you wrote "My ass was been hurt that whip is bad when used flat but the flippy end is too much." The "was been hurt" seems out of place. Sort like you had two different thought on how you wanted to form the sentence and used half of each.

An example of an incorrect word is where you wrote "Chantal than showed her the dildo and the plug she had used on her first night, changing her ass from a exit only hole to something that gave her almost as much pleasure as her pussy." In this case the word "than should have been "then".

It is the incorrect word that appears most often.

Pleas understand this is not a criticism of your story rather than a comment on the grammatical misplacement. As I started out saying the story line itself is interesting and I enjoy the development throught the first 8 chapters and look forward to numerous more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
better than the last

this is better than the last chapter, but still the spelling! (Although I notice that the other comment so far on the same subject also has an error pleas?????)

Look forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More More More More

please you MUST give us some MORE

hoppymanhoppymanover 18 years ago
VERY GOOD!

I like how the story started and how it has continued. Please keep up the good work.

NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
Good! Keep them coming!

I do think you got a good storyline, please keepgoing on, but rest if you run out of ideas. For someone as I am not into BDSM etc, it was a very good skirting of the subject.

Thank

John

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous