We Own You!

Story Info
My life with Daddy & Kay - Part One.
1.5k words
3.88
19.9k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Clara, do that again." The young man almost gasped as he tightened his hold on my head.

I immediately drew back. "Come off it, Sam. You're hurting me." I tried peering up at my older classmate.

Not easy to do when you're on your knees with half the guy's dick down your throat.

"Hey, bitch, who gave you permission to talk?"

The whack hit me from behind.

It obviously wasn't Sam since he was standing right in front of me, leaning against an old beat-up table my stepfather had abandoned and half-hidden here, at the back of his garage, a lifetime ago.

The hard slap had come from Len, another of my classmates, who'd been helping Sam get his stiff monster to my belly.

The two of them were quite a pair. If I'd lost a year of high school due to my mother's passing, they'd lost two years each because of their thick-headedness. In other words, they weren't the brightest kids around, but they more than made it up with their nineteen-year-old physique, which was far more impressive than anything I'd seen in school.

"Yeah." Shoving with more determination, Sam effectively shut me up. "Your only task here is sucking."

"Got it, slut?" Len joined in, gripping the back of my throat and pushing me forward.

With nowhere to go except on that beefy piece of good male meat, what could I do?

I gagged, of course, then set to swallow it. After all, I'd invited these two to my old man's place to get a taste of their great sticks. Only natural they'd eagerly followed me and wanted to get what they'd been promised.

True to my word, I drew more dick inside, trying to ignore my swamped twat. That was how aroused I became the moment I had rigid male equipment at my disposal.

I loved cocks, had ever since I'd discovered what boys hid under those tight-fitting trousers of theirs. Strangely enough, it had coincided with my mother dying of leukemia and leaving me to fend for myself in my stepfather's house. I supposed it could've been much worse.

Jake Strickland could've thrown me out in the street. He had a son of his own from a previous marriage, Kay, my stepbrother, and I'd already been eighteen years old.

That he hadn't, testified to his good heart, I guess. Then again, I hardly dwelled on it. What was the point when I could be happily pampering those big, taut, wonderful shafts?

Despite the garage's semi-darkness, I admired Sam's piece one more time, reveling in its proud stance and the noticeable twitches of eager anticipation. Yes, it was definitely one of the finer specimens around, which prompted me to give it my best blows.

Ha, whom was I kidding?

I'd have adored any prick worth its name, provided it was fat, juicy, and stone-like.

Sam's rod jerked impatiently. I opened my mouth wider, and it slid further down while I squeezed my lips around its wide girth.

"Come on. Hurry up." Len pressed my head closer to Sam's crotch. "Someone might come home any time now."

With the corner of an eye, I caught him glancing nervously behind his shoulder. Had I been free to talk, I'd have told him to relax. Jake was in his study at the back of the house. He certainly wouldn't hear us, much less disturb us. Kay was busy throwing the oval ball he loved to his teammates on his college's football field. He wouldn't return until a few hours.

"I heard the coach will cut short football practice because his sister is ill or something," Len continued, his gaze still fixed on the closed garage door. "Which means your brother will be home sooner than you think."

Shit! This didn't sound good.

"Heard that, bitch?" Yanking my hair, Sam threw back my head. "Hurry up."

The only way I knew to speed up matters was to use my hands. Wrapping them around the long length, I slid the soft skin up and down, keeping the same rhythm as the sucking. My palms and mouth coordinated beautifully, going faster and faster at each round until spunk shot from everywhere and choked me. Not that I could do anything about it.

Both Sam and Len held my head over the unloading beast.

I had no choice except to open wider and allow the milky torrent to coat my throat as it ran down to my belly. Delicious. No matter if I couldn't breathe. The feel of a cock discharging in my mouth was unlike anything else, and I was damn proud of my skills. Of what I could accomplish after tasting just a few of the hungry young men I blew before I decided to take my chances on Sam and Len. They weren't my first. They wouldn't be my last, and I felt no shame about it. How did that saying go?

Oh, yeah, right. "Practice makes perfect."

Satisfied, I drew back, ready to smack my lips in appreciation when a forceful tug on my head had my entire body spinning around.

"Now, it's my turn, bitch!" Without letting me go, Len smashed my face against his naked anaconda.

OMG! It was bigger and more massive than anything Sam had or anyone else, come to think of it. How would it ever fit in my limited oral cavity?

"Get started?" With a decisive thrust, Len stuck the purplish fathead between my lips.

I opened wider to accommodate more of him inside. It was precisely the kind of challenge that had my clit hammering and my pussy soaking. With a hand, I brushed between my legs, hoping the skin-tight jeans wouldn't prove to be an obstacle to my getting off on this fat joystick. Unfortunately, they did, their thick fabric making it difficult to rub my swell the way it demanded.

"what do ya think you're doing with that hand?" Sam gripped my arm and raised it. "You aren't here for your pleasure but ours."

Yeah, right. Silly me, what was I thinking?

"You tell her, Sam." Len grinned at his classmate. "This whore's hands have only one place to be." Taking charge of both, he positioned them on his stick. "On my dick."

Well, if I couldn't use them on myself, they'd help me gobble this giant piece. Sliding the soft skin to the root, I managed to ingurgitate more of the sumptuous member. With my palms working on the long gland, more slipped to the back of my throat. Saliva moistened every side and made it easier to swallow. If I kept this beat going, I might cram most of him inside—

"At this pace, I'll never finish," Len growled, evidently not thrilled with my repeated efforts.

"Yeah, and her brother is going to come home anytime now," Sam whined.

"You just hold her still." A cruel snarl twisted Len's lips. "I'll get it down her throat one way or another." He flung my head back and began accelerating the pumping in my mouth.

Trapped between him and Sam, I was helpless against his unscrupulous attack. My gags and spurts didn't move him to pity. Whether I was breathing or not wasn't his concern. He couldn't care less. He kept shoving deeper and deeper as though his life depended on it.

On my part, I couldn't say I disliked it. My cunt throbbed furiously in need of a piece of the action, which wouldn't happen. The two geeks here had paid for my mouth alone. Besides, I was still a virgin and wanted to stay this way until Mister Right came along. Not knowing when that might be didn't bother me in the least. As soon as these dorks had done with my mouth, I'd rush up to my room and finger-fuck me to my heart's content, perhaps dreaming I was making out with my stepfather or step-brother. Or maybe both of them together.

Hell, those two were gorgeous men for sure. Similar in height and build, with sparkling blue eyes, they were tall and muscular. Both worked out at a local gym. Kay was also on the football team, so muscles weren't a problem for either of them.

In the years since my mom had died, I'd done plenty of spying on them. I had seen them from fully dressed to half-naked. Only thing I never got to see was their yogurt slingers. That was why I fantasized about them while I pleasured myself in the darkness of my room.

Slamming in and out of my mouth, Len brought me Back to the here and now. I could feel him close to a cum, sweating and grinding his teeth in his effort to face-fuck me.

All of a sudden, I heard the loud clang of the garage door opening. As if Len had been waiting for just this signal, his cock exploded, and juice filled my oral cavity, spilling down my chin and neck.

By now, the garage door was half-open, and light had reached our distant corner.

"Who's there?" My brother's deep, masculine voice resonated in the ample space.

Wriggling free of Len and Sam, I jumped up and straightened my shirt. "It's just me, Kay." I raised my voice, "With a couple of friends..." I trailed off since I couldn't blurt out about the blowjobs.

"Doing what exactly?" Kay narrowed his gaze on me as he advanced, suspicion clouding his beautiful eyes, the menacing tone of his voice held barely in check. "You and these boys here, alone in the dark?"