We Own You! Pt. 02

Story Info
Life with Daddy & Kay - Part Two.
2.2k words
4.16
12.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Dad, look who I caught in our garage being naughty." Dragging me by the arm, Kay practically threw me on the worn carpet of my stepfather's office.

Sitting behind his impressive and substantial oak desk, Jake Strickland didn't move. He merely lifted his gaze from the book he'd been reading and stared at us hard.

"I was not," I raised my voice as I massaged the spot where my stepbrother had gripped me in his rush to haul me from one end of our house to the other.

"She was, too," Kay insisted, planting his feet apart, beefy hands on his hips while glaring at me.

I loved how the muscles of his brawny arms bulged under pressure, but I wasn't about to let him know. I've had a crush on my stepbrother since my mom had married Jake Strickland. It didn't help either that he'd become quite striking. Three years my senior, he was twenty-two years old and had been the physical prowess and attributes required to be on the college's football team. Could anything be more delicious?

"I caught her with two guys." Kay's lips curled in satisfaction as though he couldn't wait to spill the beans. "They had their dicks hanging out of their pants, and our dear Miss Clara here was on her knees sucking them."

"Is this true?" Jake spoke for the first time since we'd entered the room.

His deep voice made me snap my focus from Kay to him. That was when my heart began to pound seriously in my throat. My stepfather was one heck of a man. A few inches taller than Kay, he'd also played football in his younger years, and it still showed. I'd had the pleasure of seeing his powerful muscles and naked chest when he thought I wasn't looking. What he didn't realize was I usually spied on him from the upstairs railing when he headed for the shower.

"Hem..." I spun my gaze from Kay to Jake, trying to buy time.

Living with those two had been quite distracting from the beginning.

My mom hadn't asked me what I thought of either before she'd gone ahead and married Jake after my birth father had divorced her. Now, she was gone, my father was nowhere to be found, and I was stuck with both men.

"I was just having a bit of fun." I pouted, staring at Jake, who for sure would be more sympathetic than my stepbrother. "With you working all day long and Kay at football practice, it gets awfully lonely around here." I hoped I wasn't overdoing it. "With mom gone and you two away, I need to find something to do, or I'd go crazy." I batted my long eyelashes in an attempt at seducing him. "What I did to those boys was just a way to pass the time, an innocent diversion to—"

"Innocent diversion, my ass!" Kay snapped angrily. "There was nothing innocent about what I saw."

"Which couldn't have been much." Defiant, I threw back my head, determined to hold my ground. "The lights were out."

"I didn't need lights to know what you were doing." Kay snorted. "You were so deep into it I think they even paid you."

"Paid me?" My face grew hot and bothered. How could he possibly know? I'd had swallowed down both Sam and Len's loads by the time Kay had set foot in the garage. "I never asked for a dime."

"Don't believe her, Dad." With one stride, Kay was on me and yanked my hair back, lifting my face under the light of the desk lamp. "See this?" He pointed at something next to my mouth.

From the other side of the desk, Jake leaned closer to peer more easily.

"This is spunk." Kay's thick fingers spread the creamy pearl on my cheek. "There's more." The same fingers landed on my jeans pocket and pulled out the neatly folded fifty-dollar bill Sam had handed me before we'd gotten down to business. "This is the payment for the blowjobs." He passed the bill to Jake.

Jake opened it and glanced at the number fifty before returning his gaze squarely on me. "Well, young lady, what have you got to say in your defense?"

"She's no young lady," Kay snapped.

"She's a slut." Then, he spanked me.

Hard.

I yelped.

He spanked me again.

'Wait a sec, Kay," Jake intervened. "Let me get this straight. Is this hussy fucking around under our very noses?"

"I never fucked with anyone," I yelled, wriggling to get free from Kay's clutch.

Unperturbed, the man didn't let go. Simply tightened his hold and let me have another resounding smack on my bottom. "Liar."

"Wait, son." Jake's soothing tone caught me off guard. "You'll never get any serious punishment if you don't first take off those damn jeans of hers."

For a moment, the comment didn't register with me. Nor with Kay, for that matter, considering how hard he gaped at his father. Surely, he couldn't mean my stepbrother should take advantage of me, could he?

"Right." Kay's handsome face split in a wide grin as the meaning became clear. "Would you hold her for me while I take care of the rest?" He pushed me against the desk.

"With pleasure." Jake clasped both my arms.

Kay released my hair and tugged at my jeans.

"Father, please, don't let him do it," I begged without too much conviction.

Thing was—I was getting wetter than when I'd sucked the two dorks in the garage. I was also thrilled out of my skin. Maybe, I'd get a glimpse of their pieces. The mere thought made my mouth water and my clit throb in anticipation.

"Thank God I'm not your father," Jake hissed. "From now on, you'll call me Master."

"Master?" I blinked in surprise, forgetting to put up any resistance while Kay unzipped my pants and unceremoniously pulled them down to my ankles.

"Yes, Master," Jake confirmed. "Since you're such a bitch in heat, you don't deserve nothing but to be treated like the whore you are."

"What are you going to do with me?" I pressed my legs together, praying Kay couldn't see the dampness of my thongs.

"First, punish you for being a liar and a slut." Jake eyed something behind my shoulder. "Son, why don't you use the ping pong paddle?" He motioned toward the large green table that was on the opposite side of his office. "It just might teach this young lady to have better manners in the future."

"Good thinking, Dad." Kay beamed approvingly and moved away from me.

Was it my impression, or was there a noticeable bulge in Kay's crotch? I couldn't quite be sure, not until my gaze fell on Jake's groin. Talk about big and puffy. Whatever he stored under his trousers had inflated to an enormous size.

The mere sight had my legs buckling and my senses melting all over the place. Good thing he was holding me, or I'd have slumped to the ground.

Jake's focus switched back on me. "Then, we'll get our fill of all your holes."

"But...but..." My mouth went dry from apprehension. "I'm a virgin!" I exclaimed. "And I want to stay that way until I find someone—"

"Do you think you have a say in the matter?" Grabbing both my arms with one hand alone, he slapped my breasts. "In case you haven't figured it out, we own you. We'll do what we damn well please with this slutty body of yours, and I don't want to hear another peep out of you."

"I can't." It was one thing to fantasize about these two macho men. It was quite another to become their slave suddenly and be forced to relinquish my virginity. I wanted to keep it intact should the man of my dreams appear out of nowhere.

"You can, and you will." Kay's whopper landed on my ass cheeks before I saw it coming.

"Ouch," I hollered, twisting my arms to slacken Jake's grip.

My stepfather held on, pulling me down until my chest flattened on the desk. "Shut up, slut."

"Not just a slut." Now that I lay sprawled with my butt up in the air, Kay had no problem beating it black and blue with that oh, so very hurtful paddle. "Let's not forget she's also a liar."

Whack, whack, whack. A series of blows cut off my breath.

"We'll teach her it doesn't pay to lie to us," Jake argued philosophically. "Much less keep the money to herself."

"It's mine," I retorted hotly. No way I'd give it to them.

"Your master told you to shut up." Kay connected the paddle to my left buttock. "So, shut up."

The searing pain in my derriere convinced me to keep quiet. By now, it was burning like crazy. It was probably all red and splotchy from the hits. It was also swamping my cunt with extra honeydew that dripped to my thighs despite my thong.

"From now on, your mouth will have only one use." Smacking his lips, Jake unzipped his pants.

A veritable anaconda popped out, and my tongue hung out in astonishment. It was huge, and it was only at half-mast! Long and fat, it looked scrumptious. My mouth watered at the mere thought of having it down my throat.

Jake laughed, probably at my hungry expression. "Sucking our dicks." He flicked his magnificent piece a couple of times, stiffening it further.

Before I could protest, he'd stuck the purple head between my half-open lips.

"Open up, bitch," he snarled.

Kay jumped in to help his father. Dropping the paddle to the floor, he tugged back my hair and pinched my nose.

My mouth flew open, and Jake's shaft slid to the back of my head. I gasped, spurting and choking, which didn't move either man to pity.

"I wonder why those boys paid for her service." Jake huffed, annoyed, shoving his rod to my belly. "She seems pretty worthless to me."

He was a damn liar if I ever heard one. His sausage had become enormous after just two attempts at drilling my throat good and proper. Which begged the question—how long had he wanted me?

"Maybe I can improve her performance," Kay offered, parting with my hair.

Next thing I knew, something taut and heavy rolled on my buttocks. It must've been Kay's equipment, and what an impressive one it must be from the feel of it. Only thing I didn't particularly appreciate where it rested, reason why I jerked up, trying to get away. Too bad I also had to give up the tempting morsel I'd been drooling over with much relish.

Jake slammed me back down on the desk. "Nobody gave you permission to move." He flattened my breasts and belly to the wooden surface. "You, Kay, leave her twat for me. If she's really a virgin, I want to pop her cherry."

"Fine by me, Dad." Kay spread my ass cheeks. "I prefer cracking her virgin ass."

From the lurch in Kay's thick cannoli, I guessed I'd soon find out just how large he was. I groaned. "No, Kay, please don't," I begged, feigning shock and dread.

It was all for the show. Something inside me couldn't wait. True, I'd wanted to save my virginity for a worthy man. Well, who could be more deserving than the two I'd been living with for the better part of my nineteen years?

"Shut up!" Kay scoffed, fisting my hair until I had to raise my head lest he made me bald.

"I'll take care of this disobedient slut." Jake was quick to appease his son.

Once more, he forced me to swallow his dick whole. It wasn't difficult for him, not while Kay held my head in place. It was the easiest thing to slide to the back of my throat and pump as if he could get past my moth's natural barriers. The fact he couldn't didn't deter him in the least. He just tried harder to reach my ass from the top, increasing my saliva and pussy juices to swimming density.

Behind me, Kay spat on my asshole. Not once, not twice, more times than I could count. Thick fingers then spread the liquid to my narrow hole, now pounding in anticipation. Driving two digits into the tiny entrance, he coated it, uncaring of how much I tried to pull away from him. I wasn't ready for it, wasn't expecting it to burn as much as it did. It wasn't all that great of a sensation, if truth be told.

"Stop that." Jake's slap on my cheek halted my fidgeting. "Don't you dare move or else."

As much as I sought to ask what else referred to, I had no way of voicing my request. He had gone from shoving his beast in my mouth to fucking my skull with fantastic speed. With him pressing both palms on the side of my face, I was powerless to do anything except suffocate on his engorged gland. Actually, my situation had worsened the moment Kay had let my hair go and concentrated on my tailbone. OMG! Was he gonna do it? Was he really about to plunge that gigantic monster of his in my virgin ass?