All Comments on 'We Saw Fireworks'

by Al_Steiner

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666almost 16 years ago
Very good

Well written and quite hot.

An interesting place and way to get your rocks off.

Nicely done.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 16 years ago
Great Story!

Funny and very erotic; a very smooth read. Good work!

Huligin13Huligin13almost 16 years ago
Good Story

Thought it was well developed. Had hoped when Remington dumped his his wife, she would end up with Jeff. Oh well. Still very sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hope you post more

Big fan of your work-hope you get The Babysitter, and some of your other excellent stories up here soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ahm..

Not bad a story, but though I only wanted an erotic story, the thing about "Ukrainian pyrotechnicians running an American Independence Day show" and then the Ukrainians with over 10 years of experience in the business and obviously having a good reputation (since "They help with the New Year's Eve show in downtown Heritage every year") getting drunk and screwing it up, just put me off.

The protagonist who is oh so morally superior to his suck-up, phony peers and his ass chasing cheap ass of a boss actually is a biased arrogant nationalist pig.

roscovichroscovichalmost 12 years ago
What a superbly written story.

By one of the best authors on this site. And I am deeply envious of this writer. That we share our surnames,but that is all we ever would share, for I would newer achieve the perfection of this genius. Thank you Al.

mtnspiritmtnspiritover 6 years ago
Great story

This is so real ... happens all the time, but not often in our lives. Something to remember.

Headley_Headley_over 5 years ago
awesome! But sad ending :(

Great work and very well written. The ending was pretty sad though :( would love to have written a revised ending that saw them end up together but still think it's awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous