We See You... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colleen brought the conversation around to carnal interests soon enough. "Roger, do you ever go down on Paula? Eat her pussy?"

Now he blushed full on, even after all four of us had treated each other to all sorts of delights to watch these past weekends. "Ma'am...Colleen..."—he rarely said her name—"it's just..."

Paula leaned her head on his shoulder. "My hubby's a little shy about that, guys. Can I tell them, sweetheart?"

Roger nodded, still bright red, this time presumably not from holding back his cumshot. Paula started to explain. "He's only done it a few times, said it's a lot more intimate than just plunging into my pussy, saves it for special occasions, actually..." Now she was blushing almost the same shade as Roger, but I didn't think it was only from embarrassment.

"But you like it, Paula." My wife cut to the chase, as she often did.

Shyly, she looked away, her cheeks bright pink now. "No. I love it. He's right that it's the most intimate act he does for me... He's just not always comfortable with it."

Roger spoke up now. "Look, I'm fine with all we've been doing in front of each other. Honestly, I never thought it would be so much fun to...see another couple doing each other. It just seems so unusual to have my face...down there and being watched."

"Roger," I began, "it's as natural as everything else we've been seeing. You don't have trouble with us watching Paula go down on you, or Colleen do the same for me, right?"

He nodded. "It was hard to intrude like that, be watched cumming in Paula's mouth, but I was fine with it, getting more used to it."

I nodded in sympathy, noticing Paula was still blushing, her nipples erect. I suspected that if they were at home, instead of in front of us on the couch, she would be trying to convince him to eat her out right there, and would probably be successful.

Colleen whispered a naughty suggestion in my ear, eliciting a grin from me. "You sure, baby?"

"Yes, and I still need to cum, babe. Hard." I got off the couch and lay down on the floor. The tile was cold, but wouldn't be for long. Colleen stood and faced our guests. I heard an excited tremor in her voice. "We've done a lot else, and I'm fine with the two of you watching us do this... Just for you, and for me!"

"Hold on just a moment..." Colleen strode to our bedroom and came out wearing black come-fuck-me pumps on her bare feet, the only adornment on her beautiful, sexy body. She stepped to one side and stood over me, her crotch in full view of my eyes. "Derek, you know what I want you to do."

"Yes." I heard a desirous sip of air from Paula at my acquiescence.

Colleen lowered herself by degrees, her crotch suspended in mid-air and approaching my mouth for her enjoyment, teasing me as she descended to a crouch. Her dark red bush parted, concealing the pink, wet slit less and less coming down to me. Her womanly musk filled the air, becoming stronger as she came closer. Finally, her labia made a soft landing on my lips, and they were thick with her honeyed juices. I extended my tongue, meeting her clit with a quick, furtive swipe against it.

My wife's soft moan was echoed by Paula, both of them coveting what I was about to do. Colleen settled further down onto my face, her labia spreading when she parted her thighs more. She was breathless, panting, eager. "Baby, you're going to have to do a lot more than that..." She squatted over me, pussy resting against my mouth; the tile too cold and unyielding for her to kneel comfortably, and her heels were off the floor, supported by the pumps. She gasped, "You should start..."

I went slowly at first, passing the tip of my tongue up and down each side of her hole. Her pussy was wet with droplets of her juices, sweet and heady, and I lightly claimed them, savoring the womanly taste. When I delicately trailed the width of my tongue over her swollen clit, a loud moan escaped her lips. "Oh, baby, that's it..."

Colleen was balanced, both hands on her knees, then removed her right hand to spread her labia, exposing her clitoris, an invitation. Palming her buttocks with both hands, I pulled her down until she was covering my mouth. I let my tongue wander between the labia, tasting fresh spurts on my tongue with each passage from her clit to the very bottom of her slit.

I heard a noise from the direction Colleen was facing, just past my head, but I didn't let it distract me. Her kinky pubes were alternately rough and silky as my tongue passed between them, the little hairs tickling my lips as she began to hump my face very genteelly, her moans growing in the room. Her right hand released her pussy lips and moved to the top of my head, stroking and feeling my hair.

"God, Roger... This is so hot...!" It was Paula, but she wasn't on the couch, and I heard the couch shift again, then realized both neighbors were on the floor 'above' my head, watching while I licked Colleen's twat to an orgasm.

My wife groaned, "Oh, baby... I love how you lick me... So gooood, baby." Her hips moved in a slow but quickening rocking, fucking my face. I put my tongue inside her hole, moved my neck up to push it in as far as I could, then waggled it inside her, to and fro. Her pussy was weeping moisture now, the sweet flood now a thin syrup washing over my face, onto my tongue. I swallowed some of it and kept going.

My eyes were closed, but I felt the shift in her body, her back arching, tightening everything all over. "Fuck, oh fuck baby!" Her hips moved faster, frantically fucking my tongue as it penetrated her as far as I could make it, and a fresh rush of her juices now squirted onto my tongue. From my nose down to my chin was drenched, and I felt the warm wetness dripping down my face, along my jaw to the tile.

Colleen's hands moved to the floor beside my head, and she humped my mouth now in a fierce, animalistic frenzy, desperate to have my tongue fuck her to an orgasm, yearning to cum again and again all over me...

When she finally subsided, lifting her twat from my face, I could feel the puddle my head was in, her juices sprayed all over my face and hair. She climbed gingerly off me and lowered her face to mine, lingering for a long kiss, tasting her juices on me, sharing them with me.

She rose and moved in a controlled wobble to the couch, settling onto it with a satisfied and exhausted flop. I followed her, grabbing a fresh towel to mop the remnants of her passion from my face and shoulders. I sat by her, noticing that our guests hadn't budged from the floor. Colleen threw her arms around me and held me tight, and finally they got up, Roger extending his hand to Paula, then sat back on the couch.

Paula was almost breathing heavier than Colleen, and I chuckled. "Was it good for you, too?"

Roger answered distractedly, his eyes far away. "Yes, for both of us..."

Paula's voice was trembling, overcome. "God, guys, that was so erotic! I've never watched from that angle, never seen it up close..." She wriggled in delight, her nipples erect and prominent, Roger's cock thick but not entirely hard. She reached for it and started to slowly stroke him. She caught my wife's eyes, and whispered, "Thank you Colleen. Thank you both..."

The four of us sat there quietly for several minutes just breathing. Colleen kicked off her pumps and curled up in my lap. Roger held Paula's hand the whole time. We were all wiped out from the last bit of exhibition, and Roger seemed especially interested in seeing more, but said nothing.

The sunset was beginning outside when I excused myself to go shower, leaving all three of them to talk while I washed the now-tacky juices out of my hair. I would have welcomed Colleen under the hot spray, but wasn't surprised or disappointed that she remained behind as hostess. I soaked leisurely under the water, feeling my fatigue wash away along with the remainder of Colleen's climaxes.

When I came out twenty minutes later with a stack of clothes for my meeting, they were talking animatedly over each other. Paula threw me a covetous glance, and I was sure she appreciated my efforts with Colleen, hoping to coax her husband into duplicating that feat with her, either in our home or theirs.

Conversation eventually segued into dinner, though admittedly I had no energy I could spare for cooking, eating pussy, or fucking, at least right now. Opting for a simple and easy meal, we made sandwiches with the cold cuts to keep our strength up, and I glanced at the kitchen clock. It was nearly half past seven, and I wondered where all the time had gone.

I explained again to our guests that I had an important phone conference in Asia, over very confidential matters. Not wanting to end our night early, as much for me as for my wife, I suggested everyone stay outside for the next hour enjoying the pool and hot tub so I could have some privacy. No-one looked even slightly put out by my request, since it was a warm and comfortable night, and the citronella candles kept flying vermin at bay.

I dressed quickly in a white button-down shirt and slacks, determined to hold up my end of the stick for business etiquette. Heading upstairs, I arranged my notes and booted up the company's computer, and I was ready fifteen minutes early, listening to my wife and our neighbors go outside and close the sliding doors.

The Tokyo office was meticulous with time-keeping. At exactly eight p.m. and zero seconds, they called me, looping in the Saipan office. Everyone looked harried and stressed, and seemed to be soothed a bit by my calmness, though they had no idea it stemmed from a very public orgasm in front of our neighbors.

Our call was highly technical, and I speak no Japanese, so much of what was said had to be painstakingly translated on the fly. By painstaking, I mean boring, as the gentleman tasked with that duty was fluent, but monotonous, enervating to hear, much less listen closely to. I felt my attention begin to wander, and called a break, returning with a strong cup of coffee to keep me alert. Despite that, my thoughts drifted to the pool, wishing I could join my wife again as she watched Roger and Paula join in front of her.

Two hours later, it seemed that disaster, or at least inconvenience, had been averted. We finally rang off, with confirming e-mails ready to go out to all parties. Switching off my feed and flipping the lens cover closed, I leaned back, my mental strength completely sapped, my body not much more lively. I looked forward to running my hands and mouth all over Colleen, penetrating her with tongue or dick, getting to cum for everybody's pleasure and my own. All I needed was a minute or two to recover. I allowed the headrest to catch my lolling head, just for a moment.

Laughing from downstairs startled me; I had somehow dozed off, and looked at the clock. It was nearly eleven, an hour past when my extended call with Tokyo ended. Rubbing my neck, I listened to the noises from downstairs, what sounded like feminine laughter and a masculine chuckle. Then, there were footsteps on the stairs up to my office, and I turned around.

Instead of my wife, Paula came up and stopped a couple of feet away from me. She wore a thirsty pink robe I foggily realized was Colleen's. She'd tied the sash on it, but it was open to her waist, her creamy skin pale, forbidden and familiar in my office lights. The pink terry cloth was open in a 'V', the curves of her breasts swelling right at the lapels of the robe. Her nipples were hard beneath it, I noted with pleasure. She stopped a few feet away, fists on her hips, leaning towards me. She looked almost threatening, a slender parody of a fighter, and I fought back a laugh. "Paula, you okay?"

She glared at me. "Do you hear that? Downstairs?"

"Yeah. I thought it was you and Roger."

"I'm up here with you, so what do you think is happening?" I couldn't make up my mind what her mood really was.

I shook my head, still groggy and aching from my unplanned nap, and the unaccustomed slouch I'd drowsed in. A flash of irritation took the reins for just a moment. "Just tell me..."

"It's Roger and Colleen making all that noise, Derek."

My eyes blinked, trying to register what she was getting at.

"My husband is in your bedroom. In the king bed with your wife." The look on her face virtually dared me to deny it, but I was still catching up mentally, and could only stare in failing, perhaps flailing, comprehension.

"I thought the three of you were outside..."

"We were... Roger and I started getting frisky, and a little loud. Colleen suggested we should all go inside. You were still on your call, so we went into your bedroom for privacy." Theirs or mine, it still didn't fully register. She glowered, and I made out finally that she was upset, and gorgeously so.

"Okay, so I guess the two of you made out on the bed, and she watched."

"Kinda. We took the second bottle of plum wine outside, polished most of it off. Roger was very eager, and a little more than just tipsy." She paused for effect. "So was your wife. And me.

"We all went into your bedroom..."

"I caught that part, Paula..." Something wasn't quite clicking. "What happened?"

"Roger and I made out, and Colleen was watching, lying beside us rubbing her tits and fingering her pussy, enjoying the show, then I did something stupid. It was probably the alcohol. I invited her to join us."

"Did she? Join you?" That thought frankly stunned me. Colleen's admission of her attraction to Roger last Wednesday evening notwithstanding, it didn't make sense. I couldn't imagine she would take turns with them, though it occurred to me her crush on Jim Carrey in concert with the plum wine might have made her more willing to participate. My mind went to the vision of her on her back, legs spread for Roger to plunge inside her lush, generous bush, all the way into her pussy, which had to be sopping wet, aching for the comfort of an erect cock. With that thought the laughter downstairs sounded a lot more carnal, though no less joyous for that.

I looked up at Paula, forgetting the crick in my neck, repeated the impossible question. "So, she joined you?"

Paula nodded grimly. "We all made out on the bed for a while, and Roger was so hard. I started blowing him, and he had his hands and mouth all over her. It was so exciting to see him suck on her nipples the way he does with mine, and I started fingering myself while sucking Roger, came right away. I decided to wash up, rinse my pussy off, and come back."

"Uh-huh..."

"It took me only a couple of minutes, but I walked back in and saw them, still making out. God, his cock was so hard..." Her voice was wistful, desirous, and she swallowed, maybe her pride, maybe tears; I couldn't tell. She looked hard at me, willing me to comprehend.

"You know what I did, Derek?" She paused for effect. "I let her suck his cock right there in front of me. I told her"—her voice caught—"told her to do it. Roger had his dick inside me right before we went into your room, and my juices were all over it, and she just took it into her mouth, started fucking him with her face."

My blood ran cold for a moment. Colleen's fucking another man? Is that what she's saying? It didn't seem possible, or even real to consider. "So, they're..."

"Colleen wouldn't let him cum in her mouth. She wanted something else..." She started panting now, filled with lust and anger, and I saw her nipples were harder now, peaked and curdled beneath the thin material of the robe. She trembled from some primal reaction, and my thoughts started to run wild with possibilities. My cock was suddenly tight in my slacks and I gripped the arms of my chair, keeping my hands busy instead of on Paula.

She continued. "Suddenly, they were all over each other, Derek." Paula leaned in closer, her eyes stopping inches from mine, breath sweet and longing. "When I left, Colleen was on her back, legs spread in the air. Naked. My husband Roger climbed on top of her, naked, and put his dick all the way inside her, started pounding her, fucking her while I watched."

She folded her arms and straightened. "They're enjoying it," as if that were an indictment of the incident.

And why wouldn't my wife enjoy fucking... "Paula, what do you want me to do? March down there and haul him off her mid-hump, take over and stick my cock in her, finish fucking her in front of you?" I sounded more weary than firm, and I saw the expression on her face soften by degrees.

Her next words were low, brimming with aching desire. "Would you, Derek? Do you still want to fuck her again in front of me?" She looked pissed off and at the same time very aroused. Her nipples stiffened more, and the robe fell open just enough to expose them, erect and kissable, beckoning me to run my lips and tongue all over them... I had a vision of putting my cock between her breasts, humping them until I coated her nipples and tits with my jizz, and I started panting the way she was.

"Do you have something else in mind?" I sounded disingenuous to my own ears, because I knew she did, we both did.

"I do..." She grinned wickedly, and stepped over to me, standing between my knees, gazing at the thickening rod that I knew my pants weren't hiding. "Your wife really loves sex with you. She told me that so many times, shown me the last few weekends. I told her the same about me and Roger, and we both think he looks like that actor. Colleen is obviously enjoying my husband's cock inside her. Fucking her...instead of me." Her breathing was heavy, aroused, relentless.

She went down to her haunches, forearms braced on the arms of my chair, thighs spread, face level with mine, looking both guilty and defiant

"I wanted to stop them, force her to stop sucking Roger's dick, but I...couldn't. I knew she couldn't stop either. I had to see her do it, wanted to watch her take all of my husband's cum inside her... Then they started fucking, and I couldn't tear my eyes away. They're both so good at fucking, Derek, and sometimes I...

"I'm so horny right now, Derek... Watching them fuck." Her voice faded to a faint whisper, and she remained in front of me, opening the robe with one hand, spreading the soft fuzzy sides of it until it dangled completely open from her shoulders, concealing nothing I hadn't seen before, but never this way before.

She murmured, half-ashamed but not at all penitent, and I saw the delicate pink nipples curdle and stiffen, beckoning me. "I know it's a sin to covet someone else's spouse, want to bed them, but I don't care right now. I love Roger, and he's in your wife for the first time. Probably not the last, and I want the same thing. I want you..."

Paula's eyes were smoky with desire, her words like little hammers, or feathers, depending on how I interpreted them. The robe was little more than a cloth frame for her compact, full breasts, trim tummy and pale blonde pubic curls. Her musk rose up to my nostrils, and I knew she was wet, maybe wetter than she'd ever been. My cock twitched at illicit thoughts of taking her on the carpet, right here while my wife was enjoying her husband, letting him fill her pussy with load after load of his cum, boiling forth into her waiting, willing hole as she cried out all night in forbidden carnality.

At the same time I would let my hands, mouth, tongue, and yes, cock enjoy his wife.

Paula's physical need shone like madness in her eyes, mirrored my own, and she spoke again, consumed by lust. I knew she was moments away from leaping into my arms and letting me, begging me to take her. "Derek...it pissed me off to see her enjoy Roger's rod plunging into her mouth, taking it the way she took yours earlier. I couldn't tear my eyes away, I was so angry, completely helpless when he fucked her mouth, let his cock slide in and out between her lips and over her tongue...