We See You... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All I could do was finger my twat." Paula looked into my eyes, seeking both forgiveness and understanding. "I came watching them." She looked plaintive and lost, and matter-of-factly stimulated by the forbidden sight. Her next words were moaned. "There was a drop of pre-cum right at the tip of his dick. She licked it off with the tip of her tongue, and I watched her taste it, swallow it...

"That's when he admitted he wanted to fuck her, cum inside her right there. He looked guilty even saying it... His dick was still so thick and hard, slimy with my juices and her spit. I couldn't deny them...so I said 'yes', told him to do her right there in front of me..."

She closed in, a predatory smile on the sensuous lips less than an inch from mine. "I watched my husband sink his dick inside her slowly, start fucking your girl, and he did it so well. I know she screams when your cock goes inside and tickles the inside of her tummy, when she cums for you, and she screamed for him. She'd never had anyone else inside her but you, and I think...I think she really likes it. I know I would..."

I heard a pair of deep, fulfilled moans, my wife and her husband, which I knew now wasn't the laughter of a shared joke, but instead the passionate cries of lovemaking. Paula was right; Colleen was enjoying her interlude with our neighbor. The blonde in front of me wanted to enjoy the same thing from me, have me claim her, fuck her...

My cock was almost painfully stiff in my slacks, at an uncomfortable angle, yearning to be set free and into her. Paula looked at my crotch, and her voice dropped to a husky whisper. "Derek, I know you want us both, me and your gorgeous wife. I've seen how you look at me when Roger fucks me. She's busy right now getting laid with my husband, but I'm right here, right now... I know you want me. The same way I want you inside me." Her words were quiet, intense, almost an edict.

Still crouching, Paula shrugged the robe off her shoulders, and was naked in front of me again, my wife's pink robe pooled around her feet, but this time only for me, permission shining in her eyes. Her blonde pubic thatch was visibly wet, and I wondered how many times Roger's dick had been inside her, frantically pounding her, how many gallons of cum he'd shot inside her over the years, and how many times she had climaxed, begging him for more and more.

Almost on automatic, I reached down to her sodden twat for the first time. She was hot and wet, and I slipped two fingers inside the forbidden, neighborly twat. Her mouth opened, and she kept her eyes on mine, cooing softly at each thrust inside her. "Yessss... Fuck me, Derek..."

Paula's arms slipped gently around my neck, drew me in slowly. A part of me knew she was just teasing, playing a trick on me with the co-operation of Roger and my wife, taunting me with the thought of her fucking him, enjoying a good laugh with our neighbors at my likely reaction. Paula would kiss me open-mouthed, just to tease me, then pull back and laugh and tell me she was joking, too, but wouldn't mind screwing, even though they really weren't...

The first touch of Paula's lips on mine were sweet and longing. Her lips parted, and so did mine, at the same time we heard Colleen roar out loud, completely unrestrained. "Fuck, Roger, fuck me, I'm cumming, baby!" She had never been with anyone else, never had anyone else in her bed, and now was correcting that oversight. Roger's masculine groans were exactly what we'd heard when Paula's twat engulfed his cock each of our first three weekends, and earlier today.

In my mind's eye, Colleen's back was arched, heels locked at the base of Roger's spine, arms around his neck and hauling him into her, then reaching down to grip his muscular buttocks tightly, pulling him closer so he could fill her completely, his chest rubbing against her nipples, compressing her tits with each thrust on top of her, her hips and his groin mashing together as he penetrated her, faster and faster... It was everything she did with me, and she wouldn't change for Roger. They both moaned at the same moment, and I couldn't pretend it wasn't really happening.

I kissed Paula back, long and hard and deep, unwilling to wait any longer. Desperate in her passion, Paula tugged frantically on my shirt and tore it open, sending buttons flying everywhere on the carpet. She was more gentle with my slacks, her fingers stroking the flesh beneath it, opening my belt and top button, taking down my zipper expertly, exposing me down to mid-thigh. Paula's voice shook now, tense in her yearning. "Take everything off, Derek. Get naked and fuck me like you fuck Colleen."

I stood and stripped it all off, casting everything carelessly aside, lifted Paula into in my arms, and kissed her for a long time. Her body was warm and silky against mine as we stood entwined naked where either of our spouses could see us by the railing, if they weren't in my bedroom. I sensed and could almost taste the longing and fervor burning inside her, inside both of us, if I was being honest with myself. She caressed my buttocks, eyes closed in rapture, sighing between kisses, her eyes closed.

I felt her lips move against my ear as one leg snaked around mine. "I'll suck your cock if you like, Derek. I'd love for you to cum in my face, baby, just like Colleen does..."

It sounded wonderful, and I wanted her to do it...soon. "Not yet, Paula. Later for sure, but what I want to do right now is stick my cock in your delicious blonde pussy, feel your slick hole around it, then shoot my load all the way up inside you..."

The blonde goddess against my chest giggled girlishly, shyly, almost like her first time in the backseat of a car might have been, as if she was still virginal and pure. She smiled tenderly at me, stroking my buttocks and back. "Yes. I want it in me, Derek." Her heel moved further up the back of my leg, almost to my ass, and she went to her tiptoes on the other foot, reaching down for my erection.

My right hand manipulated my cock, pointing it at the entrance, and I pushed forward and up, sliding inside my neighbor's twat. She took me inside with a slow aaahhhhh, and her chin quivered with the sensation. Her voice was quiet, itself almost quivering as she felt me enter her. "Fuck me Derek. Just like you fuck Colleen..."

Her bush met mine when I completed my first thrust inside Paula, and instinct took over fully. Never mind that this was my neighbor's wife, or that my neighbor had just pounded my wife, cumming inside her to become her second sexual partner, or frankly any number of reasons that kept occurring to me to not fuck the younger woman In my arms. She had welcomed me inside her waiting warmth, and for the first time in over twenty-five years, I was having sex with someone besides Colleen.

Her moans were almost musical, arms around my shoulders, her face buried in my neck, softly kissing there and up to my earlobe. She lifted her other foot off the carpet, settled upon me with both legs encircling me, ankles locked behind me, relying on me to support our weight. I shifted my body backward, still standing, supporting her gorgeous ass on my thighs, in a half-seated, half-standing, position, and started rocking her in my arms, driving up inside the blonde pussy she was gifting me with.

She gasped with each motion, her twat tightening around my shaft. "Oh, God, Derek, oh God! Keep fucking me just like this. I love this position..."

In between thrusts, I asked, "Does...Roger...fuck...you...this way?" It wasn't anything I'd seen them do, but I had to know, wanted to hear her say it.

"He does, he does! Love feeling you do me that way too..." I felt her smile at my cheek. "God, baby, it feels so good to have you inside me finally!"

I let her comment pass without comment, didn't care to pursue it in the middle of a great lay.

Her whispers were urgent, insistent, breathless. "Fuck me, Derek, please fuck me harder..." I felt a love bite on my shoulder, and she chuckled as she did it. "I really will let you cum in my mouth sometime. Colleen is so good at it, and you should see how talented I am. I think you'll like it, baby..."

Her words and caresses and pussy had me ready to cum. "Paula, I can't...stop..." I gasped again, and suddenly felt like I was in charge of the whole episode, which I wasn't. "Paula...I'm not...pulling out, and I...unhhh...want you feel my load shoot inside you."

Her laugh was louder, as impossible to miss as Colleen's passionate climax had been. "Oh, please do, baby! Fill my tight little cunt for me, Derek..." Paula gripped me fiercely, moaning as she raised and lowered herself on me, adding momentum to my thrusts. Her mouth opened on mine, our tongues entangling themselves in our passion, and her heartfelt moans tasted like passion and blonde pussy and plum wine...

She was still humping me when I lowered her, rammed my erection in the whole depth of her twat, all the way inside her as she lay slightly back, suspended over the carpet. I was helpless in the throes of my climax, and bellowed my release and satisfaction into the open air. Wave after wave of jizz barreled into her hot, younger pussy, very much the same way it did whenever Colleen's mature pussy was the receptacle for my love and semen. Fucking Paula felt divine and incredible.

She cried out in unison with me, and her labia sucked greedily at the creamy offering pumping into her belly. We gasped and moaned together, clutching each other in subsiding ardor, and I supported her soft, creamy buttocks when she at last climbed down, one leg at a time after gingerly pulling herself away from me, from around my cock. Both of us panted, our lust demanding more, our bodies insisting on a rest that I hoped would be brief.

We opened my eyes, and there was Colleen at the head of the stairs, naked and flushed with the remnants of her orgasm or orgasms, still shivering in post-coital delight. She had a bemused look on her face as she regarded me, then she walked over to us. Her words were for my new lover, wistful and calm. "How was he, Paula?"

She hugged my wife quickly, then stood back, panting. "As good as Roger. Thank you so much..."

"Thank you, Paula, for sharing." Her eyes still fixed on mine, Colleen stepped into my arms and kissed me passionately. Our tongues met the same way Paula's and I had met moments ago, and we pulled ourselves into each other, caressing and touching all over. Her murmur was filled with horny joy, deep desire, and no rancor at what she'd caught us doing. "Did she give you a blowjob?" The interest in her eyes was loving and curious.

"No... She offered..." I didn't add that I'd wanted to be inside her pussy first, and I think my wife understood that.

"So, not yet, then. It's fine if she does. In fact, I want her to..." Her eyes were placid, relaxed and filled with the bliss of her recent coupling. I wondered if he'd taken time to eat her pussy, or if it was all cock, all the time.

"Like you sucked Roger's cock?" She nodded, not at all ashamed that I knew. She looked happy, satisfied, and still hungry for me even after her escapades.

"The exact same way I sucked Roger's cock..." She raised one eyebrow sardonically, daring me to object, lovingly certain I wouldn't. "Derek, honey, I think Paula is ready for you to cum in her mouth and on her tits, whether Roger and I are watching or"—her lips curled wickedly again—"he and I are otherwise occupied mutually fucking our brains out." The taste of plum wine and pre-cum was on her lips too, masked with the minty mouthwash in our master bedroom.

"So, that was your plan all along? Both couples watching each other fucking and sucking, then trading places?" My own voice sounded both stunned and awed. "Did either of you think to ask your husbands?"

Paula joined the embrace, kissing us both on the cheek. "Honestly, Derek, we weren't sure who would be harder to convince, and we didn't plan that at first, not at all. Just watching each other always makes me very hot. I will say the plum wine sure helped, though. If you hadn't been in that meeting, it would still probably have been my husband first, since he's tougher to crack."

Two sexy, naked women in my arms, and my brain was wasting time and effort processing it all. A soft snore menadered up the stairs, as they revealed how they had schemed to borrow and bed each other's husbands. Turning to Colleen, I looked her in the eyes. "When did you decide you were actually going to fuck Roger, baby?"

"Moments before we started. I suspected I wanted him last weekend." She kissed me again, not what I would have predicted after finding me in a naked embrace with Paula. "It's been building for a while, though, and I was the only one here with only one lover. Before tonight..." That emphasis was as sexy as if I'd been watching them.

Colleen looked very self-satisfied, though I knew someone else had actually satisfied her. "I mentioned it to Paula, and she was...intrigued by the possibility. You probably noticed how she loves watching you make love to me. Watching you jack off on me our first night drove her wild. She also saw how you'd been looking at her..."

I sighed, conceding the point. "Well, she is easy on the eyes... So, you decided..."

"We both decided, yes. I really liked having another man inside me for the first time, and I can't wait to have you again, my love. I also love watching Paula fucking. Either of you, as it turns out."

It was Paula's turn to speak. "So here's what I suggest. Colleen goes back downstairs to crawl in bed with my husband, and wake him up for another roll in the hay." Her smile was now possessive and reflecting all sorts of naughty ideas, but not meant for Roger, not tonight. "You and I, since you're now fully awake, will take a quick shower in the guest bathroom, then turn in together in one of the guest rooms. You have two, right?"

"We do..."

As if we were dancing, Paula effortlessly cut in, sliding in between me and Colleen, her naked body warm and ready, under Colleen's approving look. "Then it's settled, Derek. Colleen sleeps with Roger, and you sleep with me."

"What about the morning? What about Roger waking up with my wife?"

Colleen laughed, a low, sassy eruption into my office. "I think he'll be just fine waking up to me tomorrow, even without the influence of alcohol. If not, Paula can take a break from you and your cock, and come in and help me explain it. I'll be ready to blow Roger again, just to make sure we have his full attention. Good night, baby." She kissed me one last time, hugged us both, then headed down the stairs, hips swaying, looking very pleased with events.

Paula was still in my arms, gazing hungrily up at me. "You're okay with sharing tonight, right? If not, I would like a chance to convince you..." Without waiting for my reply, she smoothly descended to her knees on the carpet, and began giving me her first blowjob of another man in nearly ten years. I felt very privileged, feeling her take my cock into her mouth slowly, lazily, making love to me with her lips and tongue and throat.

It took no time at all to convince me.