We See You... Ch. 03

Story Info
More pool parties, and an opportunity.
9.9k words
4.59
7.8k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colleen and Paula arrange a barbecue and naked swim party for both couples. Derek and Roger are uneasy about repeating any sort of sexual exhibitionism, especially since neither of them knew at the time their wives had set them up to be watched. After lunch, Paula leads the way to the pool. Colleen tosses her bikini off, showing off for Roger for the first time, then dives into the pool. She and Derek make love in the water, their guests watching, and Paula gives Roger a very public blowjob. Later in the house, Paula entices Roger to fuck her on the couch, and persuades Colleen and Derek to masturbate together while watching. Derek learns later that Colleen and her new friend now plan weekly pool parties for the foursome.

The next two Saturdays we visited with Paula and Roger, starting early afternoon and ending sometime between eleven and midnight. By agreement, none of us had any sex on Friday nights or Saturdays until we were all together, eagerly displaying our loving techniques to the other couple and enjoying their show as much.

Both nights, it progressed more and more easily and quickly from chatting and sharing food, then to skinny-dipping in the pool and the hot tub, and quickly to both couples naked, or mostly so, fucking and sucking on the couch or the floor, in the pool, on our patio and of course a couple of times in our hot tub. Their backyard was grassy and lush, but had neither pool nor hot tub, and, by tacit agreement after the second week, the four of us decided our house was the place to meet.

Roger, the most hesitant of all of us, was gradually warming more to watching and even having sex with Paula in front of us. Colleen and I thought he often looked a little like a naughty boy about to be caught by his teacher doing something illicit, then getting his knuckles rapped with a steel ruler. Even so, it was clear that despite any lingering embarrassment, he was getting more comfortable each time.

Paula was always very eager to see my semen stream into my wife's pussy, spill on her breasts, and fill her mouth. Her own sympathetic moans reminded me of the times Colleen would moan whenever she jacked me off, clearly enjoying it nearly as much as I did. Roger and I very studiously kept our hands to ourselves, or at least to our wives, and there was no mention of anything but watching the other couple. Paula had patted my ass the second night while we were leaving, and Colleen did the same to Roger, but nobody mentioned it after.

Wednesday night before our fourth weekend, Colleen and I were snuggled under the covers, and I was drowsing, ready to fall asleep, when she suddenly spoke up. "Derek, if you had the chance to go to bed with Paula, would you?" Her voice was very tentative, as if she was afraid to even broach the subject.

It seemed odd for her to ask, since the agreement was for us to indulge our voyeuristic and exhibitionistic appetites, not to swap. "Baby, I'm not even thinking about..."

She snorted with mirth. "Fucking the cute little blonde sexpot next door? You've seen her naked a few times now, and I see how excited you get," she purred, then ran her fingertips over the length of my penis, savoring the feel of it. "I mean, she's a much younger woman, nearly fifteen years younger than me..."

I rolled onto my side to face her, slipping my right hand over her hip to cup her silky bare ass. "And fifteen years less experienced than you, my love." Her bare breasts were against me, nipples curdled with arousal, and, despite the surprising topic, or maybe because of it, my cock became stiffer. "You're not really concerned I'm going to fuck her, are you?"

Colleen looked away for a moment, a pensive look on her face. "No...," she said slowly. "I guess I'm not really worried about that, babe, though I think I'd understand." She kissed me quickly, still looking preoccupied.

I laughed in sudden recognition. "You want to know what my reaction would be if you asked to have sex with Roger, don't you?" Despite the agreement between both couples, the thought of her in bed with him, or, more importantly, Roger in her, had sneakily invaded my thoughts several times. I wondered again what she would do if that opportunity presented itself.

Her blush was a heart-stopping mixture of deep embarrassment and deeper desire. "Baby, I'm not going to..." But it was clear from her voice she wanted to, even if only as a fantasy.

I gave her a quick peck on the lips to reassure her. "How often do you think about having Roger, taking him in our bed?"

"This morning in the shower before you got up. The shower massager..." Her voice trailed off, and I felt the heat of her blush. "I came so hard just imagining him..." She didn't finish the thought, and didn't really need to.

"Baby, I'm pretty sure our neighbors aren't going to jump into our bed, either one! I'll admit she's a real flirt, and it's hard not to flirt back when we're all naked, and I'm not jealous of you thinking about fucking him. I also saw you grab Roger's ass last Saturday night when they were leaving. Very daring, young lady..."

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it..." It didn't sound like she wanted to.

"...And you saw Paula pat mine, right?"

Her blush deepened, ensnared by the desire she was denying. "Fuck. Yes, I saw her do that, and it gave me a thrill to see another woman touching you, so I did the same to her man."

"Does Paula know?"

"We...we talked about it over lunch last Monday. She was very...I don't know, flattered, I guess, that another woman felt her man up." Her breathing was deeper, her skin warming, and I knew if I reached beneath the sheets for her crotch, it would be wonderfully wet and welcoming.

"And what about her feeling me up?"

Colleen giggled as if revealing a secret, which I suppose she was. "Oh, she really liked that! Wondered what my reaction would be..."

"What was your reaction?" My cock continued to harden, even though she was distracted, no longer rubbing it.

"Same thing! I love you completely, and I have to admit seeing her check you out, even though I know nothing is going to happen, maybe especially because it won't happen, makes my clit quiver to think about it. I guess I feel more appreciative of what I have when it looks like someone else wants to borrow it..."

"Or fuck it!" I pulled her into me, kissing her long and deeply. "I think my wife is still a little horny!"

"I think I am. What do you want to do about it?"

I laid her on her back, kissed down her chin, past her breasts and navel, to the wild, thick and red pubic hair, then spread her thighs with my palms. "I believe that I'm going to lick my wife's pussy, then stick my cock inside and fill her with cum her once she's fully satisfied..." She gave me a little smile, and spread her legs further for me in invitation.

I spent a long while with my face between her legs, alternating between sucking on her swollen clit and driving my tongue up into her hole. She grew wetter with each swipe of my tongue and nips of my teeth. After her third climax, she told me she was ready for me to stop, so I simply continued until she was thoroughly drained, her juices soaking my cheeks and chin and our sheets. My cock slid easily inside her, and I think she came again when I did a few minutes later.

We collapsed in each other's arms, starting to fall asleep. "Baby," she whispered.

"Mmm... Yes?"

"I notice Roger doesn't eat her pussy, or hasn't in front of us."

"Well, I haven't done that in front of them either, sweetheart. Maybe I could do that Saturday, just for you, and for them."

Colleen smiled and went to sleep, and I followed her there moments later.

********

Roger and Paula would be over sometime early in the afternoon, but we hadn't scheduled a time for our weekend trysts. Colleen was very cheerful, fully dressed in a bright yellow blouse and jeans, yellow sandals and sunflower earrings completing the tableau. She had even peeked naked in the stall as I showered earlier, and looked for a moment as though she would hop in with me, our celibate Fridays and Saturday mornings notwithstanding.

The thought of being walked in on by another couple, or relatives—God forbid, I thought a little queasily—gnawed occasionally at the edges of my mind, likely a result of my conscience beating me for my participation in our sinful voyeuristic gatherings. Almost unavoidably, I pondered what our daughter and son, Maddie and Michael, would think, arriving home unannounced and walking in on our sexy foursome, maybe all four of us next to the Christmas tree, naked and intimate. It would traumatize them both, and their significant others, or at least lead to a chilly evening of very little conversation and furtive, accusatory glances.

A different improbable event actually happened, much to my chagrin, around noon on Saturday, not long before our playmates were likely to arrive. Dillon, one of our VP's, called and, apologizing perfunctorily for interrupting my weekend, assured me he had something that couldn't wait.

A situation had been developing overseas for a few months, and matters had come to a head in the last twenty-four hours, a logistical bottleneck and impending dispute over labor and shipping from there to the West Coast. My firm had purchased 51% of a similar, much smaller, company in Saipan at the beginning of the year, and our management team in Tokyo needed a call from the head of Logistics, which was to say me, for an urgent discussion. The fact that it was Saturday, with a nine-hour time difference, could not be permitted to be a factor.

He outlined the problem to me, apologizing once again for the short notice, and I told him I would be ready for their call at ten a.m. their time, eight p.m. mine. After hanging up, I swore once, feelingly. Colleen overheard from downstairs and ambled up the stairs, concern on her face.

"Everything okay, babe?" I wanted to assure her it was only a minor inconvenience, and with as little grumpiness as I could manage, I explained about the call I would have to take this evening, with our guests here and ready to play, I was sure. I would miss some of the action, but I knew Colleen would fill in the blanks eagerly, and let me fill her appropriately in return.

Her brow furrowed slightly in sympathy, and as a consolation prize she unbuttoned her yellow top, flashing her bare breasts at me, eyeing me slyly. Since meeting our new playmates, we weren't making love at all after Thursday night for the past three weeks, and even the slightest teasing was enough to get me hard, and my wife wet. I wanted her very much at that moment.

I leered appreciatively at the full, gorgeous tits in front of me. "Baby, maybe you could give me a consolation blow job too?" When I reached for her she danced back just out of reach.

Laughing merrily, she replied. "Tell you what. Finish that call tonight and I'll let them watch me suck your cock. They liked it last weekend, and this time I may even swallow. Strictly for their benefit, of course!" She winked and headed back downstairs, pulling her shirt closed and down to cover all of what I wanted.

Roger and Paula arrived an hour later, and were very understanding. Roger offered to put off our weekend to the next, but neither Paula nor Colleen were having that. Paula giggled, "It's only an hour-long call, Rodge! He'll be back down and on top of our hostess right after. It'll also give us a breather, some time we can all spend playing cards, maybe learning Pinochle!" Those rules were on a spare card in the pack, and I'd never had any inclination to read them, much less learn how to play.

They had packed excellent cold cuts, sliced baguettes, and a twelve-pack of chilled hard cider. After a light lunch, chatting around the dining room table about the past week, we doffed our clothes and headed out to the pool. Colleen and I held hands, completely comfortable with seeing and being seen by our neighbors in the nude. My slight paunch made me a little self-conscious; Roger had six-pack abs and a very muscular body, tight and lean. Both women were gorgeous, of course, and Colleen whispered in my ear as we headed over to the hot tub. "Baby, I love how you look naked, and we're going to give them a real show today!"

Our guests got in the pool and splashed around. Roger looked much more relaxed than I'd ever seen him over our brief acquaintance, and Paula was very playful, darting in and out of his grasp in the shallow end, taunting him good-naturedly, finally letting him catch her by the steps. He claimed his prize right away, his wife on the steps facing us, hands gripping the edge of the pool while he entered her from behind and started to thrust his rigid hard-on inside her waiting hole.

Paula was looking at us, writhing with pleasure at her husband's attentions, and smiling while they fucked in the water. Her face was filled with passion, and she closed her eyes every so often, her breasts swinging with each thrust. She alternated between sheer joy at getting laid and quiet, sexy moans, always opening her eyes up again to look at us.

Colleen's fingers and the hot water had already conspired to take me from semi-hard to almost painfully stiff, and I kissed my wife deeply, then got out of the water, straddling the rim with my left leg still in the frothing water, my right foot on the pebbled stones of our patio. I glanced over to Paula and Roger, and both were eagerly watching my hard dick pointing up at an angle into the cool autumn air.

Colleen was able to pack more raw sexuality into a knowing smirk than any woman I had been with in my life. Granted, the roster was more impressive for its quality than its length, but she also rose up from the water, but didn't straddle the side of the tub. Her hair was up in a bun on top of her head, and I knew what she planned.

Standing in the water at my side, she leaned over and opened her mouth, slipping her lips over just the head of my cock, then bobbing up and down on just the last inch or so of my hard-on, quick and fast. Paula gave a low squeal of delight, though my eyes were closed and I wasn't certain whether it was from the cock inside her, or the cock in my wife's mouth.

Braced with one arm on the side of the hot tub, Colleen gripped my shaft in her right hand and started taking me all the way into her. I heard Paula's low exclamation of fuck... as my wife committed herself fully to the outdoor blowjob. Her mouth moved slowly, and her tongue bathed every inch of my length with every stroke. The pause between Thursday night and Saturday afternoon was excruciating while it lasted, and incredible when we let ourselves enjoy each other.

Roger's groin slapped more quickly into Paula's bottom, growing in impact and depth, judging by her growing moans. "Roger, fuck me baby..." Her words barely carried from the pool, but they reached the hot tub, eliciting a moan from me. Eyes closed, loving Colleen's velvety tongue and lips on my shaft, I imagined Paula's gaze fixed on my blowjob, waiting for me to cum.

As if reading my mind, Paula spoke, her voice sounding hoarse, strained. "Derek, I'm so close to cumming... I want...I want to watch you cum, shoot your load for both of us, cum in her mouth..." Her whisper was barely a hiss in the air, and I wasn't sure whether she had meant for me to hear us, then she followed it with a more normal pitch and tone. "Colleen, please make him cum."

I groaned louder when Colleen pulled her mouth out from around my hard-on, her lips tracing the outlines of my head, and her hand took over the work her mouth had so wonderfully begun. I leaned back, pushed my hips forward on the rim, and gasped when her left hand started in on my balls, stroking them softly in time to her handjob, cupping and then licking them as my orgasm built.

I kept my voice low, too, but not quietly enough for the other couple not to hear. "I'm so close, Colleen... Your mouth feels so good... Please keep sucking it, baby..." I read somewhere that an orgasm is in two parts: the first is the awareness of the coming climax, succeeded by the actual orgasm. I didn't know if Colleen had read the same article, but she was the queen of holding me at the first part.

As I mused on that, I turned to watch our neighbors. Roger was pounding Paula more quickly, and for the first time he was clearly interested in watching what Colleen was doing. His wife's lips parted, and she sighed, eyes fixed on my dick as Colleen worked my shaft with her fingertips and palms. Our female guest moaned as I came closer to shooting my load. "Oh, fuck Colleen! Make him cum, make him cum..."

My wife slipped her lips around my cock again, taking me in slowly, her tongue working all sides of my erection lazily. She wasn't ready yet for me to cum, and I barely held back the flood of semen that wanted to bathe her mouth. I looked down, and saw her lips at the base of my shaft, brushing against my thick brown pubes, her throat working around my glans. I reached down for her head, stroking her hair and carefully not pushing her face further down.

I wanted to grab her hair and hump her face, fucking her mouth furiously until I came, filling her mouth with spurt after spurt, letting it drip out of her mouth and down my shaft, hearing her gag and moan as she swallowed the whole load, while Roger and Paula, transfixed by the sight, finished fucking only a few feet away.

"God, Colleen... I'm..." My back arched, and the inevitable pulsing began. I looked down to her, saw her eyes crinkle in a smile, telling me she knew I was about to unload, eager to take it. She took my erection all the way down her throat again, bobbing deeply three times. It was impossible to wait any longer, and my moan gave way to a strangled cry, my orgasm taking me completely over.

My hot load spurted out into her mouth, and she glanced up at me, still grinning as she kept her lips tight around me. Colleen's nipples were hard and she was flushed, horny and needing me to finish. Her cheeks went concave, sucking hard to pull my cum forth, and I shuddered as it surged into her face and down her throat, my testicles clenching to drive more fluid out of me. She didn't pull back or let bits of it drip out between her lips, and I caressed her hair as she sucked down all of it, every drop.

Paula moaned at the sight of Colleen's throat working, while Roger pounded her own pussy fiercely, claiming it for his own as Colleen had just done with me. His climax was heralded by strained puffs of air and a series of gasps, and Paula called out her own orgasm at the same time, staring, waiting in vain for any of the creamy white load to escape her mouth and stream down her tits.

"Oh, Colleen! You swallowed! That's so sexy..." My wife nodded her head in acknowledgment of the loving feat, and swallowed one last time, at last setting my erection free, her mouth open, empty.

"Baby," I began, and stopped. She looked very gratified, and gazed up at me with complete love and adoration.

"I love you, Derek. So much. You deserved that..." She giggled. "So did they!"

"You don't usually..."

"Sometimes I really like swallowing, and I think our friends enjoyed it, too." Her eyes turned to Paula and Roger as his dick, starting to soften, slipped out of her.

They joined us in the hot tub, settling into the steamy water. Paula's gaze flickered shyly between Colleen and me, a sexy glint in them. Doubtless she was replaying the hot tub scene, while I was thinking about watching them half out of our pool.

********

Our chatting was even more relaxed this afternoon, a steady and pleasant progression from the uneasy sharing of our lives, and now onto sharing a lot more than that. The fact that Roger was enjoying watching now, as much as both our wives and I did, made the conversation easier, even when it didn't revolve around sex.