We See You... Ch. 04

Story Info
The morning after they trade spouses...
9.6k words
3.97
11.6k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After three weeks of intimate voyeurism at the house, both couples watching without swapping, Colleen admits to Derek she fantasized about sex with their neighbor Roger, and Derek admits he's been attracted to the younger Paula. The next pool party is interrupted by an overseas call for work, and Derek leaves the other three playing by the pool. His call is longer than expected, and his wife and their guests take to the master bedroom. Derek dozes after his call, waking to Paula telling him they all played together, and that Colleen, overcome with passion and wine and with Paula's permission, went down on Roger, then went all the way, letting Roger take her on the bed. Upstairs, Paula convinces Derek to do the same with her. Recovered from her climax, Colleen walks in on them and approves, then heads back downstairs to Roger, leaving Derek and Paula to their own devices.

I awoke in the downstairs bedroom at the front of the house, which faced the street but with the blinds, thankfully, closed. I remembered it was Sunday morning, but I was too disoriented to recall the previous evening, at least for the moment. Warm, soft, feminine skin was pressed against mine, her back and bottom snuggled against my front. I was spooning her in the slender rows of sunlight seeping through the venetian blinds. Groggily opening my eyes, just a little, I pulled her closer to me, my chest against her silky back, my morning wood nestled against her buttocks.

For some reason, the woman I lay against, had medium length blonde hair, not at all like the deep red my wife had, straight, not curly. Blonde? Wife?

Suddenly overwhelmed with a torrent of vivid, sexy recall, I replayed every moment after that followed my Tokyo call last night. It was all clear, hearing my wife in bed with Roger, our neighbor, his wife Paula naked and persuading me, happily reciprocating when I inevitably responded, in my arms and on my cock, my wife Colleen watching and approving. Wide awake now, I jumped slightly. Paula gave a sleepy hmmmff, then reached around behind her back for the thickening rod nestled lengthwise at her ass. Her fingertips brushed against it, and she cooed in pleasure, then rolled over to face me, smiling and awake.

Stunned that this was all real, the first words out of my mouth were incredibly banal. "How did you sleep?"

Paula giggled and kissed me. "Derek, why do men, after getting a beautiful girl to sleep with them, always ask the same thing? Whether I slept well? The point is how we tired ourselves out in the first place. Right?"

I gave her a sheepish grin in return. "Okay, how tired did you get?"

Her lips curled in a satisfied grin. "Fucking for three hours? Very, very tired... Tired enough I may use you as a sleep aid whenever my husband isn't home..."

I remembered hearing him doing the same thing with my wife Colleen last night, the two of them climaxing very vocally, and I felt my face warm quickly. "R-right. Where's Roger?"

Paula gave me a soft bubbly laugh. "Well, I'm pretty sure he and Colleen tuckered themselves completely out last night, then it sounded like they got to work a little while ago tiring themselves again to start the day." Her left leg snaked over my right hip. "Like we're going to do right now, Derek..." I couldn't say no to her wake-up call.

Paula eased me onto my back, mounting and straddling me immediately. Her pussy was moist and wet, and she moved her hips, rubbing her already wet slit the length of my erection. "I want to be on top, so I can really see your face when you cum again. And so you can look at my tits while we hump. Okay?"

My morning wood was hard as a hickory broom handle, and I nodded enthusiastically. She lifted her hips easily, then slid my erection quickly and gently inside, sighing as it traveled the length of her hot, wet canal. "I usually love to go slow, baby, but I'm going to ride you hard right now..." With that, she started humping and bucking, her wet slit by turns engulfing and releasing my erection. The base of my shaft was clearly visible as she bounced on it, going up into her pussy. She threw the covers off us, humping fiercely.

My voice was as quiet as hers had been, but I wanted to shout it into the room. "Paula, you're beautiful..." The blinds cast pencil-thin lines of light across her body as she rode me, hands on my shoulders, puffing with determined effort. Her golden hair, released sometime last night, lay on her shoulders, shimmering in the strands of sunlight illuminating her body, the light shifting rhythmically on the rest of her.

She sighed with pleasure, gazing down at me. "Don't move, Derek. Let me do all the hard work for now. You deserve a rest after last night...." She closed her eyes and giggled. "Loved when you picked me up and literally fucked me off my feet!"

"That blowjob was incredible too, Paula..." I was still concerned how Roger might react when he woke up sober and realized we had traded wives for the evening. 'Swapped' seemed to crass a way to describe it, but we were fucking one another's wives, and being fucked heartily by them. At the same time, I was almost eager to compare notes with Colleen once our neighbors headed home, whenever they did.

A thought occurred to me mid-hump, one of those unfortunate strings of consideration that peeks out from under a beautiful naked blonde and jumps out into the room. "Hey, what about church?"

Paula's wild humping slowed perceptibly, then she lowered herself so her nipples were just grazing my chest, moving through my chest hair with each lazy shift of her hips against mine. Her smile was wicked, feral, and made my heart leap to see it. Her voice was quiet, precise and sounded like her church voice, whatever that might actually be. "This morning's sermon involves the sin of coveting. Not necessary, since I already know how to covet, and have exactly what I want. Right here under me, with his big cock inside me for proper Sunday service ..."

My heart skipped a beat at those low, sultry words, and that was the last we said for several minutes, although we were far from silent. Her pussy was undeniably wonderful, her clit swollen, my engorged cock sliding in and out of her. Despite her wish to do all the work, lie there inert and receive her passionate attentions, I had to participate. When she sat up, still straddling me, I reached down to her clit, rubbed it with my thumb in time to her rocking.

Her back arched in ecstasy, and a careless moan escaped her throat, followed by a bolder one, loud enough to echo against the pale yellow walls of our room. Panting, Paula leaned over me, eyes screwed shut, breasts dangling over my mouth as she rocked on my dick. Straining upwards with my mouth, I started sucking on one of the taut pink rosebuds at the apex, eliciting a third sexy moan, splitting the morning stillness.

I heard a faint hubbub on the other side of the door, in the living room, nothing distinct, and heard two voices, male and female. Paula's fourth moan filled the room, and there was no more noise on the other side of the door. While my blonde neighbor lost herself in the sensation of our lovemaking, I wondered briefly if my wife and her husband heard us, or were turned on listening to our morning exercise. Fuck it. I decided not to second-guess this, and to lose myself in our morning passion. At the same time, my heart skipped several guilt-ridden beats, knowing Colleen and Roger were fully aware of how Paula and I were using the guest room.

Lifting my hips from the mattress, I complemented Paula's motion, driving upward and inside her twat, thrusting up each time she settled downward. We humped almost frantically, fucking as hard as I ever had with my wife. My palms gripped Paula's ass, alternately lifting and pulling her down around my pole. She clutched my shoulders almost painfully, her breath a series of harsh, desirous gasps synchronized to my thrusts. Her musky scent was thick and sweet in the air, intoxicating in our lust, and I knew I was going to finish inside her again, and that she wanted me to...

Driven nearly mad with lust for the younger woman on my cock, I couldn't hold back any longer. An orgasmic groan erupted from my mouth at the same time my cock exploded inside her, fountaining thick semen inside her hungry hole. Paula's climax was at that same instant, and I felt her labia squeeze my erection rhythmically, almost sucking my cum into her belly. We both cried out and pressed our bodies together. Her kisses were as sweet as the previous night, and I didn't resist one bit.

Relaxing against me, her cheek on my chest, slender frame trembling with our simultaneous orgasms, she sighed deeply, then whispered at my cheek. "You know, I really like waking up this way. Thank you, Derek..." Her arms tightened around me affectionately. "So does Roger, and I think Colleen does, too."

"She does," I admitted. It felt strange talking about our spouses in this intimate moment, but I understood it. Paula was quietly reminding herself, and me, that we were married to other people, and no matter how much fun this was, we would be sleeping with them, and not each other, tonight. We held each other for several minutes while my semen and her juices dripped out of her, down my shaft and balls and onto the sheet beneath us.

With mock concern, Paula lifted her upper body away from mine, glancing up and down our naked bodies. "We should get out of bed, Derek. Who knows what Colleen and Roger must be thinking we're doing?" She kissed me quickly and climbed off me, stepping down onto the hardwood floor. "We need a hot shower..."

"Together?" It almost seemed more intimate to shower with my neighbor's wife, which was obviously nonsense, I knew, but I'd only showered with Colleen for more nearly twenty-five years, and despite our delicious morning lay, it felt awkward to consider it. Despite the events of last night and this morning, I found myself oddly reluctant to be with Paula under the hot spray.

Paula saw the look on my face, and snickered. "Honey, we just fucked last night away, woke up and started up again first thing. It's your fault too that I'm all sweaty and sticky and smell like sex. The least you can do is help me rinse all that cum off me." She bent over, lowered her face until it was an inch over mine. "You can lather me up, clean every inch of me, head to toe. I feel filthy in the sexiest way, and right now I don't want anyone but you to do that with me!" Standing again, she pulled the covers the rest of the way off my legs. "Really sure Colleen won't mind! And, if you feel guilty afterwards, you can let her shower with Roger..."

Her logic was impeccable, and I climbed out of bed, gingerly avoiding the puddle of cum we'd left in the center of the queen bed. I knew Colleen and I would be changing both sets of sheets before bed tonight.

Paula grinned in triumph and opened the bedroom door wide, before stepping through the arch and into the entry, naked, spots of my cum and her juices drying and sticky on her. "Morning!" Both of them answered the greeting in kind. Colleen sounded amused, and Roger at least accepting, which was a good sign, I thought. "We're going to wash up!," Paul announced as she took my hand, leading us into the guest bathroom.

We showered quickly and thoroughly, getting squeaky clean, though we didn't wash our hair, but that hadn't been a focus for either of us. Near the end of the shower, I asked her to turn around, and I hugged her close from behind, letting my fingertips play along her tits and tummy, nestling my dick between the silky curves of her buttocks. I reached for the blonde bush and moist hole within, but Paula sighed and demurred. "It's fine like this, Derek, and I'm a little bit sore there right now..."

"I could kiss it and make it better..." In fact, I was eager to return her oral favors of last night, and knew her pussy would taste blonde and wonderful.

She turned in my arms and held me tight. "I'm sure you could. Later," she promised as her lips met mine again in a leisurely, hot French kiss. We stood like that with our eyes closed until the water cooled to merely lukewarm.

After drying each other off, we walked out with towels around us, but we needn't have bothered. Our spouses chatted naked on the couches, across from each other, no sign of the erotic delights they'd shared the previous evening or, if Paula was right, earlier this morning. We walked over to the couches and stood.

I spoke first. "How long have you two been up, babe?"

Colleen turned to me, smiling. "An hour or so. How was the shower?"

"Hot."

Paula piped up. "I got to be his personal loofah, rubbed all over him..." She grinned sidelong at Roger, who seemed, if not entirely relaxed, too worn out and satisfied to raise any objections. Paula walked over to the far couch and discarded her towel before taking a seat next to Roger. A hint of sass leavened the love and desire in her voice. "So, how was Colleen?"

Roger actually blushed. "Paula, you know I wouldn't have if..." He'd enjoyed it, enjoyed her, but feeling it and saying it were different levels of effort and intimacy.

"If we hadn't finished the plum wine? If I didn't invite her on their bed to play with us, then told her she could start blowing you?" With an arch look, she took one of his hands in hers. "I love you Roger, and, even balls deep in our hostess, I completely trust you!" She climbed into his lap to kiss him good morning.

Colleen looked me up and down. "Can I get one of those?" She seemed flushed and relaxed too, and eyed me with more than casual interest.

I undid my towel and tossed it on the floor, sitting on the couch when she straddled me and we started kissing. It had been only a half-hour or so since I'd shot my first load of the morning in Paula's pussy, so my hard-on was only a raging semi-hard-on. Colleen pressed her body against mine, and my hands reached around to her buttocks, squeezing them firmly but not too hard, pulling her into me. Her mouth opened for mine, and we kissed there on the couch for a long time.

We all made breakfast and sat outside at the picnic table, enjoying the cool morning breeze and the dappling of the early morning sun on our naked skin. Roger's glances slid quickly away from mine whenever I looked across the table, while Paula looked comfortable and frisky.

It fell to my wife to be the icebreaker. "So, Roger, did you like last night? This morning?"

Cheeks crimson with embarrassment, he looked at her. "It was...nice."

Paula laughed a little too loudly, then covered her mouth. "Baby, it's more than okay if you liked it! I loved watching you hump her."

Roger looked unsettled. "Sweetheart, I didn't mean to..."

Paula turned and kissed him gently, chuckling easily. "You didn't mean to fuck your neighbor's wife? Didn't mean to make out with her next to me, or let her take your dick in her mouth? Baby, you were so...enthusiastic. I loved watching you, sharing you with her, knowing you're still mine when we go home. I love you and I don't seem to have any problem sharing you with a needy neighbor."

Colleen chuckled. "Not exactly needy, Paula! My husband keeps me very, very happy and well laid, all the time." She touched the side of my face tenderly. "I love you so much, Derek, and I really appreciate everything you do." She leaned in to touch her nose to mine. "Thank you."

Roger looked directly at me for the first time this morning. "Buddy, I'm sorry I slept with your wife." He looked positively hang-dog, and coming from a close facsimile of Jim Carrey's face I had to suppress a laugh.

"Roger, really, I'm okay with it. She really liked it. If the screams I heard are any indication, she liked having you inside her a lot."

"I know. So did I. With her, I mean." He relaxed slightly. "Look, Derek, your wife is..." He was at a loss for words.

"I think the words you're looking for are great in bed, right?"

He nodded ruefully. "Also, your wife. Just wonderful, everything she did, we did."

Paula slipped an arm around his waist. "I helped some, too."

"I know, baby. Derek, I never would have done that, shouldn't have done it without getting your permission first. And Paula's."

Now I did laugh. "You know Paula 'comforted' me all night in the front bedroom, right?"

"Yes."

Paula chimed in. "If it helps, I enjoyed Derek as much as you did Colleen!"

He sighed. "Actually, it does. And at the same time it doesn't."

She put one hand gently on his cheek, turned his face to hers. "Baby, do you love Colleen?"

"What?" He seemed genuinely confused about why she would ask that.

"Do. You. Love. Colleen?" She was gentle, relentless, loving.

"No. Not love, but I enjoyed the sex."

"Baby, I don't love Derek either. Even though we both loved the sex last night too, same as you and Colleen. Am I right, Colleen?"

"Completely, Paula." My wife's voice was also loving, but not forgiving, since in her mind there was nothing to forgive.

"See, hon? All four of us had a great evening, again. We just took it a little further than before, and we all enjoyed switching partners for a night."

Roger scowled, though I suspected more at himself, his weakness as he saw it. "I've never been one to cheat, sweetheart, and it just felt wrong to be...with Colleen instead of you." That didn't stop you though, I thought, a little smugly.

"Baby, I was watching and, if you remember, cheering you on. I was a little shocked how I felt when Colleen started sucking you off, and for a moment I didn't want her to do it at all." She sighed. "But after that moment, seeing the two of you together, you on top of her, just pounding her pussy in front of me... It was so sexy. Like losing my virginity, the fun part was worth the little bit of pain at the beginning." She kissed him again, more sensually.

Roger frowned, glancing my direction. "So, nobody's pissed off that we slept with each other's spouses?"

I laughed, feeling the tenseness I had imagined drain away. It was clear to me that none of us regretted last night, and, though I didn't admit it right then, Paula had been just as eager as I was. "I don't think so. Not at all, actually. Hey, it was weird for me to have your wife...do everything she did."

Now he laughed. "So, you had second thoughts too, Derek?"

"Like you said, our wives are fucking crazy..." I hadn't realized those words came out of my mouth, but neither of our women seemed to take offense.

Now my wife leaned forward over the thick wooden table, her breasts coming to rest at the edge of it. "I think you feel guilty, Roger, about enjoying me..." She grinned wolfishly. "Word of advice. Don't! I loved having you as the second man ever to sleep with me. My husband is great in bed, and I'm pretty good too, right, honey?" I nodded in definite assent, and she continued. "Paula and I talked about trading the two of you for a week or so, not planning, more of a what if. Then it happened. I know she enjoyed my husband last night and this morning just as much."

She got up and sat on the other side of Roger, leaving Paula next to me. Both our wives looked very serene and satisfied, and Colleen spoke again. "You are a very sexy couple. So are we. I'm not saying we should have musical beds, but I'm fine, very fine in fact, with switching partners occasionally, if everyone agrees with it.

"What I don't want is for any of us to be jealous or have any lingering upset over seeing their spouse busy with the other spouse. I think we're all agreed it should be fun, doing or watching. If it's not, we stop doing that. Am I right?"

Her monologue sounded a little rehearsed, but no less effective for that. We all nodded, even Roger, though a shade of hesitance still lingered. Colleen looked very satisfied with her pronouncement.