We See You... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula's hand alit on my erection, gently stroking it, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from the sight of my neighbor fucking Colleen, taking her in their yard, humping her toward the inevitable conclusion I hungered to see. Paula whispered something I didn't hear, and I felt her position my left hand against her body, warm skin and the curve of her naked breast under my fingertips.

Startled, I turned to look. While I had been watching the first stages of my wife and neighbor seducing each other, Paula had stripped off her blouse and bra, topless just for me, her skirt barely going down to her knees. Her panties rested atop her blouse and bra on the flagstones, and her eyes were bold, nearly daring me to look at her instead of my wife. She whispered in my ear again, and I heard it this time, low, completely seductive herself. "Watch your wife fuck my husband. I'll suck your cock while you watch them, baby..." She lowered herself to a squat, bracing her hand on the fence next to us.

The leaves of the privacy hedge blocked most of the sunlight from her lightly tanned body, and swayed slightly in a faint October breeze. Paula closed her eyes and used her free hand to caress the root of my shaft and my balls, fondly and amorously. She glanced up to catch my gaze, and gave me a tender smile. "Watch them, feel my mouth, Derek." I obeyed, returning my eye to the knothole.

In the intervening moments, distracted by the half-naked woman crouching beside me, Colleen had moved to lie on the table, on her side, her left leg bent double, curled underneath her. The skirt was underneath her, and she faced me, her right leg in the air against Roger's bare chest, clasped in place by his right arm, his left hand cupping and kneading her breast. Her shoe was on the other side of his face from me, and her luxuriant bush was spread wide, daylight accentuating the coppery highlights surrounding her exposed pussy lips. Roger's cock had already parted her labia, and his cock pistoned in a smooth motion in and out of her pussy. The sight of his shaft penetrating her made me moan again, louder than I intended, and Colleen opened her eyes and smiled, before closing them again.

Paula's lips and tongue were heavenly on my cock, and I looked down for only a moment to see her bobbing her face back and forth, her entire body undulating, driving her expert fellatio. She pulled my cock out and licked from my testicles to my glans, then winked at me, opening her mouth to speak again. "Derek, I want you to try to cum at the same moment they do. Just tell me when..."

Her eyes closed once more, her tongue and lips swirling on the tip of my cock, tormenting me with them, forcing another strangled moan from my throat, and I didn't care if they heard me. I peered through the hole again.

Colleen and Roger were still in the same position, him standing and her reclining on her side on the table. He was pulling out further with each thrust, and I saw his cock glistening with my wife's pussy juices, growing slicker with each passage into her. I wanted them to continue, keep fucking while I watched. Paula was sucking me slowly, almost tantalizingly, waiting for the right instant to make me fill her mouth.

Without any sign he was going to, Roger sped up, his cock moving faster and faster inside my wife. Her eyes were closed, mouth agape as the thick hard-on penetrated her more powerfully. Roger was panting, using all of his discipline to delay his cumshot as long as he could. Colleen's face contorted, her head back, and she let a low, hungry and satisfied moan erupt from her throat.

By now Roger was pounding her quickly, barely holding on. I knew they wouldn't last much longer, and neither would I. "Paula, sweetheart..."

She had heard Colleen's animal moan. Jacking me off and sucking my cock, I heard Paula's pent-up desire trapped in her throat by my cock, and I imagined I could smell her wet pussy, ready for me or Roger to fill her up in time to her own orgasmic sighs. I was ready to erupt myself, spatter everything in my balls all over her.

This time I heard Colleen distinctly, over the breeze, her throat tight with her approaching orgasm. "Cum inside me, Roger. Let it all into me, every sweet fucking drop, baby!" I looked again, and on the table, my wife's eyes were screwed shut, her mouth gaping open, and I wondered whether she would ever take my cock between her lips while Roger was inside her. My orgasm roared forward, ready to leap out. Colleen suddenly mouthed Oh my God several times in silent succession. Roger's teeth were clenched, a grimace contorting his features as sweat poured off his tense body. He put his head back by inches, closing his eyes as his thrusts into my wife's pussy picked up momentum.

At the same time, Paula took my erection all the way in, her lips grazing my kinky bush, moaning around it when she went faster too. Colleen began huffing and puffing, and I realized she was trying to keep quiet, not shatter the early weekend afternoon calm by screaming her climax to the sky. Roger and Paula were oddly synchronized, although I knew she couldn't hear him pushing into my wife's twat, and he couldn't hear her quiet sucking behind the fence with me.

Colleen turned on her back, whispered barely loud enough for me to hear, gasping. "Roger, I'm going to cum..." Pulling on her legs, hands in a deathgrip behind her knees, she hauled them up to her chest, tightening the hole our friend was diligently pounding. Roger's humping was almost frantic, and I heard a harsh exhalation at the same time my wife's moans, sultry and quiet, floated out into the yard. She came moments before he did, and I watched in fascination while his balls flexed and clenched, drove stream after stream inside her pussy.

The third or fourth wave drove a satisfied groan from me, knowing I was unavoidably, inevitably about to cum. Through the fence, Colleen lay back, eyes closed, chest heaving in the aftermath of her climax. Roger pulled out slowly, cock still glistening in the afternoon daylight, his glans the last thing to leave my wife, then he pulled her up and off the table and took her in his arms for a post-coital kiss.

It was at this exact moment I lost control, flooded Paula's mouth with spurt after spurt of my own cum. She took the first three spurts without moving, and I looked down to see her sexy leer as my semen filled her mouth, dribbled down her chin and onto her naked tits. Looking up at me, she opened her mouth to show it filled with my load. Certain I'd seen it, she closed it again and swallowed, showed me her mouth was suddenly empty. She looked as satisfied as I was, as any of the four of us were, and said, with simple cheer, "Thank you, Derek."

A knock at the fence startled me, and I looked through. Colleen was there, stripping off her top and bra, streams of our neighbor's semen thickening as it cooled on her dark red bush. A stream of it had made it as far as her navel, and she saw me noticing, and smiled, deeply gratified. "Derek, did you like watching me with Roger instead of Paula?" Before I could answer, she put one finger at her waist and brought it up, capturing the cum and bringing it to her mouth, licking the finger off. "Did you like watching, baby?"

"Yes. Fuck yes!"

"Good, I'm so glad you did. Did Paula go down on you?"

"She's...she's right here, baby."

Colleen leaned in further. "Did she swallow your load like I do?"

"You know she did, sweetheart." I was panting now, nearly spent, literally drained, and I leaned heavily on the wooden planks dividing us.

She grinned, satisfied with everything. "I'm going to slip my blouse and skirt back on and come back over totally commando. Don't worry, I won't wear it for long, my love..." She turned away from the fence and I was treated to the sight of her buttocks swaying as she sashayed back into their house, snatching the rest of her clothes up from the table. She waved merrily at me, and headed onto their patio, with the glass door closing firmly behind her.

No longer captivated by my wife's exhibitionistic and carnal romp with Roger, I looked away and down. Paula was still on her haunches, kissing and sucking gently on my wilting cock. I reached for her hands and took them in mine, lifting her to a stand. She smiled coquettishly, batted her eyes at me.

In her best Southern belle voice, she drawled, "Whah, Mistuh Derek! Imagine you and Ah being heah by the fence, yoah big, stiff manhood dangling in front of me. Whah, I was just ovahcome with the sight of it, and Ah just had to touch it foah mahself!!" Giggling, she hugged me tight, the tendrils of cum on her tits and belly sticking to my shirt, and I didn't care about the mess.

"Paula, that was...wild. Fucking wild..."

She looked up at me. "Derek, I really do like you a lot, and Colleen. It's so wonderful having a gorgeous woman to share husbands with."

"I know. Swapping."

Her chuckle was full of joy, sultry and proprietary. "No, sharing, baby. Swapping sounds like one or both of you went to the flea market and decided to strap someone naked to your body for a test drive. That's not what we're doing. You and Roger are being shared by two sexy women who want to be shared. I care for you, and Colleen cares for Roger. We couldn't fuck if that weren't the case..."

I looked down into her eyes and kissed her quickly. "Paula, you deserve a special treat tonight. I would love to do for you what you just did for me."

She gazed back evenly, dropping back into Southern belle for a moment, fanning herself with her hand. "Whah, Ah do believe yoah talking about lickin' mah pussoir, mah sexy gentleman calluh..." Then, "Yes. I'd love it. Whether they watch or not, Derek." We held each other companionably for a while, until we heard the sliding glass door on our patio swish open.

I looked over and saw Colleen in her sweater and skirt, a covetous look on her face. "What are the two of you planning?"

Paula released me and gazed over at her. "Colleen, you are very overdressed..."

My wife laughed and pulled off her clothing items in two easy motions, tossing them on our table, showing she'd kept her word to go commando. Naked and bold, her eyes drilled into me. "Baby, what are the two of you planning?" She wasn't going to let this one go, I knew.

"Just planning a little late night performance cunnilingus for our neighbor. I think she needs to know what else I can do besides cum down her throat and inside her pussy." My voice was innocent, mild, and Colleen's eyes flared with passion as she stepped up to me. Paula stepped aside, knowing her turn was, for a while anyway, done.

Colleen looked at the semen on Paula's tits, and the remnants on my shirt. She reached as if to pull the shirt off me, but at the last moment bowed her head to my chest and trailed her tongue over the pale, shiny streaks of moisture, lapping it up. She leaned into me, eyes closed. "I love you, Derek, and your cum tastes just as good as if I'd gotten it out of the well myself."

Roger chose that moment to step through onto the patio, and with a joyful cry Paula practically leapt into his arms. It wasn't an open kiss, and she was momentarily flushed with embarrassment. "I'm going to rinse my mouth out, baby. Maybe chase his cum with some hard cider..." Before heading inside, she took off her skirt and deposited it nonchalantly on our picnic table, standing naked before all of us.

"Thank you, everybody!" With unbound glee, Paula dashed into the house, probably to one of the bathrooms. I realized I didn't care which.

********

The four of us polished off the remnants of the Chinese food at the dining room table, and it was barely enough, considering the effort we'd all put in to start our weekend. None of us bothered with any clothes, but it was cool enough we stayed indoors.

The rest of the afternoon and evening were very enjoyable, almost routine now. Paula and Roger were engrossed in each other, ready for us to watch but not join in. I was perfectly happy to have Colleen all to myself. I didn't go down on Paula, but Roger's attentions led to three mutual orgasms, while Colleen helped us both to a pair of them.

After dinner, they dressed and prepared to leave, both wives kissing us husbands passionately and vigorously. Paul winked at Colleen, a pixyish grin on her face. "Colleen, I think he's ready for you still. So looking forward to next weekend!" Turning to me, her grin turned to a horny little leer, her eyes smoldering with satisfaction and desire. "Derek, I'm taking a raincheck on you eating my pussy. I think maybe next weekend..."

Hearing that, Colleen stepped into Roger and kissed him slowly. Disengaging, she said, in much the same tone Paula had just used, "So, back to your bed with Paula tonight? I really enjoyed the afternoon lay in your backyard. Maybe we could do that again here, so Derek and your wife can watch without a knothole?" Her left palm cupped his groin, stroking it momentarily. "You're the best second lay a girl could want, and maybe next time you'll go down on me..." Roger looked ready to do her right there, but turned for the door with what I assumed was reluctance.

Paula and I traded kisses again, slightly more sedately, while Colleen occupied Roger with a slow sexy open-mouthed kiss, her hand on his ass. Satisfied for now, they then left for the evening.