We See You... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we cleaned up the breakfast dishes, my wife sidled up to me. She kept her voice low, even though our guests must have at least suspected what we were talking about. "How was it showering with our nubile, young neighbor, babe?" Her hand traveled down my back and came to rest on my ass with a gentle squeeze.

"Liked it. I think she did too..."

"Well, you'll think this is strange, but Roger and I didn't shower. I washed my pussy and tits off with a warm washcloth; lots of cum all over and in me when I finally peeled myself out of bed!" Her grin was conspiratorial, eager. "He just didn't feel comfortable bathing with me, he said."

I laughed at the incongruity of a man being willing to have sex with a woman, but being unable to bathe with her, my own earlier unease notwithstanding. I leaned into her, kissed her just in front of her ear. "So you need a shower, babe?"

"We both do, babe."

"Our shower's not big enough for four," I reminded her.

Her grin was sly, covetous. "It could be if we wanted to, but that's not what I meant. They can shower in the guest bathroom, while we clean up in ours."

Colleen suggested it, and Paula loved the idea, even freshly scrubbed only an hour ago, and led Roger to the bathroom next door to the room we had been in the prior evening, giving me a broad, sassy wink. I heard the water start, then the door close. We went into our bathroom, and Colleen left the bathroom door open, while the bedroom door yawned open too.

Colleen and I wasted no time ourselves getting hot, wet and soapy. I had a fresh appreciation for my loving, lovely wife, enjoying her being there, naked and sexy. Her blue eyes were intent and happy, her hands coursing up and down in the lather up and down my body as I did the same for her. We rinsed each other off, then she put her arms around my neck, luxuriating in the hot spray. Gazing at me, she asked, "So, did Paula suck your cock finally?"

"Right after you went downstairs, actually." The vibe was definitely weird, and I hoped Colleen wouldn't ask anything else. Of course, she did.

"Did she let you cum in her mouth?" She pulled herself closer with a wicked leer. "Did she swallow your cum?"

"Yes to both. Did you blow Roger again?"

"That's how I woke him up this morning, and I tit-fucked him, let him shoot his load all over my chest..." She was taunting and teasing, knowing I hadn't actually seen her with him, like she had me and Paula. "Then after a little while, I started sucking him off again. As soon as he was hard, I told him to lie on top of me again and fill my pussy up."

"No wonder my beautiful girl needs a shower." I grinned at her. "All that neighbor cum on your tits and in your twat!"

"None of it on my face or in my mouth, though," she reminded me primly. "I'm glad Paula let you, it's just... God, this is weird! I was okay with sucking Roger's cock, knowing you would probably cum in Paula's mouth later, but it just seems..."

"Wrong?"

Colleen laughed, and started soaping us up again, her tongue making a quick appearance at the corner of her mouth as she concentrated on our foreplay. "No, not wrong, just...fuck...too familiar? Like I shouldn't do certain things with him I do for you?" She shook her head dismissively. "I love when you cum in my mouth, Derek, and I might let Roger do the same. Someday, not today. I guess I just want something to be just ours, at least for now."

It was funny to see her so conflicted after the fact of the two of us fucking our neighbors, if not with abandon then at least with enjoyment. "Well, you could let him fuck you in the ass..."

She made a face. "No. You know I'm not interested in that." Colleen stepped back and looked me up and down, clearly finished with the subject. Covered with lather, she looked stunning, gorgeous, and ready for me. She closed in, slippery against me, and my dick began to stiffen when she reached down to stroke it. "I think you're ready for your wife now, baby."

Rubbing her entire body against me, soapy and slick, her kisses sensual and promising, it took almost no time to get me hard again. We kissed passionately, and I found myself even more attracted to her, ready for my cock to venture inside her and reclaim what had been, until last night, my private territory, even while I knew Roger was probably doing the same where I had trespassed. Gazing into her eyes, my voice was husky. "I want to fuck, baby..."

She looked up at me with a faux stern look. "Such language, and I thought the whole time you were a gentleman..." The horny grin that dawned on her face moments later told me she wasn't serious at all about anything but getting me inside her.

"I am a gentleman, and more than happy to gently pound your pussy until we run out of hot water."

Her grin widened. "Not gently, sweetheart... Start your engines..." Colleen turned away from me, hands perching on the tile ledge which served us both as a seat and sex furniture. She was covered with suds, her satiny skin playing peek-a-boo as the lather started to run off her. "Come in from behind me. Fuck me hard, Derek."

Her wish was my command, and I pushed the head of my cock inside her, stopping partway into her pussy. "Like this? Do you only want it in a little bit?" I was teasing her back, and a hearty laugh came out of her.

"Oh, no, my love," she moaned. "That's a good start, but it needs to go all the way in. You can still manage that, can't you?"

I pulled her hips back and filled her cunt for the first time since Thursday night, glorying in her sexy groans. She practically purred, barely keeping her voice down. "Fuck me Derek. I want Roger to hear me cum and know I'm still yours. Make me yours again, baby..."

It didn't take as long as my session with Paula that morning had, but we felt no need to go slow for anyone's benefit. The slapping of the backs of her thighs against me as I pounded her pussy were distinct in the huge stall. Another climax was, I thought, nearly out of reach, but I hadn't counted on the thought of taking her after knowing she'd been taken willingly by another man hours ago. The sight of my dick entering and withdrawing when I looked down, feeling my wife's pussy around it, was more than enough to encourage my lusts.

"Oh, God, baby! Derek, take me hard!" She bellowed her passion, and I wasn't certain that our neighbors outside the house didn't hear her. "God, baby, fill me up! Fuck my cunt as hard as you can, baby. Fill my pussy! I want to feel you cum for me!" She was loud, louder than last night, but not by much.

My first spurt of cum inside her drove a yell from me that didn't quite drown out her moans of passion and satiation. I felt each pulse, each surge of thick cum spurt into her pussy, filling her all the way to the brim, knowing that our guests could hear us, might even be taking inspiration in each other to the accompaniment of our lovemaking.

We panted softly, finally beyond our climaxes. Colleen stayed bent over, softly moaning with release, and I let my cock remained inside, still faintly pulsing the last dribbles of cum into her hole as we warmed down. Eventually, she pulled forward enough for my hard-on to slip out of her, and I watched as thick cum trickled down her leg, through the remaining lather and into the swirling waters. She turned to me and laid her cheek against mine, clutching me to her.

"I love you so much, Derek. You're still the best cock I've ever had, baby, although our Jim Carrey lookalike certainly is fun to fuck." She sighed again. "I loved watching you do Paula, loved how much it looked like you were both enjoying it."

"Happy to do that for you again..."

"Good. I feel a little guilty you didn't get to watch me with Roger. Is that strange?"

"A little, but it's a little odd that you liked seeing me in another woman, too."

Colleen kissed me on the cheek. "Baby, I really liked it, especially when I know you're all mine tonight after they go home." A bashful smile crossed her face. "You know, I'm still horny, and it is Sunday, so I hope you still have some spring in your thing when we go to bed tonight..."

I assured her I would. We rinsed again, then shut off the water before toweling off, then headed out to the living room. Roger and Paula were there, freshly cleaned, and on the couch. Paula watched us come in and sit down opposite them, then asked, "So, I guess we've all had dessert. Let's have lunch!"

********

We chatted into the afternoon, then Paula and Roger got up from the couch, dressing quickly, though they hadn't worn much over. "I am so looking forward to next weekend!" Paula seemed very cheerful, and the rest of us couldn't blame her.

Later that night, when our neighbors had returned to their house next door, Colleen and I got dressed for the first time that weekend. Neither of us wanted leftovers, or really to cook, so we headed out to a Greek restaurant downtown.

Over dolmas and lamb, we chatted easily. The topic of sex didn't explicitly come up, but she was animated, blushing every time her eyes caught mine. We ordered no wine, taking sparkling water with our meal. She held my hand under the table a few times, looking shyly at me several times.

We got to the car, and she threw herself into my arms the minute the dome light darkened. "I love you, Derek." She settled into me, head against my shoulder for the drive home.

She came to bed as promised, wearing only a cheeky smile, and slid between the covers and into my arms. Colleen seemed almost insatiable at this moment. By my count, I had cum at least five times in the past twenty-four hours, and should have been too tired to perform, but she was relentless, eagerly stroking and sucking me to a full-blown steel-hard erection. She climbed on top of me and slipped me inside her, rearing back to gyrate her hips almost torturously slowly.

"God, baby... This is perfect, having you inside me... I am so much in love with you, Derek..." Her face practically glowed, a content but not yet contented smile on it, her eyes closed, beatific as I let her ride me. Her moans were quieter than earlier, reserved just for us. She could be and usually was very vocal when an orgasm roared through her, but tonight she was sedate, reserved, just enjoying a slow, lazy lay.

After half-an-hour of leisurely humping, she opened her eyes and lowered her breasts against my chest. Her humping was faster now, but not frantic, not galloping towards the finish line, instead moving from a trot to a canter, smelling the flowers so to speak.

Her orgasm was equally quiet this time, and she almost whispered it into my ear, then moved her face over mine. "You should cum now, my love."

I arched my back and pushed my cock up inside her, loving the moist warmth and her embrace. When I came, I was fairly quiet too, pumping more cum inside her wifely pussy.

Colleen hugged me tight. "I love you," she repeated, then I noticed she was trembling a little.

"Baby?"

Her voice was thick, and I felt her tears on my shoulder. "I'm okay..."

"What's wrong, sweetheart?"

"Nothing. Just very happy. I love you."

Gently, doing what I could not to break the mood, I pressed further. "What's going on?"

Colleen sniffed back some tears. "I'm sorry about last night. Fucking Roger."

I stifled a laugh. "Now you're sorry?"

She chuckled tearfully. "I know, right? A full night after sleeping with Roger. I just wish I had waited for you to say 'yes' first. I know you're fine with it now, especially since getting to get with Paula, but I should have asked first..."

"You kind of did on Wednesday night, baby."

She brought her face almost nose to nose with me, her eyes dancing, the tears glittering in her eyes over her smile. "Funny, I don't recall you saying for me to go ahead and fuck our neighbor! I did enjoy it, enjoy him, but I would have preferred you telling me it was okay before we did it."

Now I did laugh. "Seriously?"

"Well," she murmured, "it didn't stop me. The alcohol certainly lowered my resistance, and I definitely had Paula's okay before..." She broke off and closed her eyes, sighing.

"Before you joined them in our bed, blew him, then let him inside your beautiful pussy?"

She kissed me on the lips. "Yes...before all that. You're okay with it?"

"Well, you're not running off to follow him overseas on his next assignment. Paula's not moving in here, and neither of us is permanently trading homes, right?"

"No, I guess we aren't!" She wiped away her tears, then crossed her arms on my chest, resting her chin on them. I realized my cock was still inside her, softening and ready to slip out. She continued, settling against me. "So, I need to hear you're okay with it, honey. Just for my peace of mind."

I inhaled deeply, more for effect than actually deciding. "I'm okay with it, babe. It was a surprise, of course, but Paula helped ease the loneliness of my poor bereft penis."

Now she laughed joyously out loud. "I know she did! Honestly, it was so hot seeing the two of you, but felt a little funny to me also, you know?" I did.

"I offered to rush downstairs and pull Derek off you mid-hump, then take over fucking you. She looked grateful I'd even say that, even if I was being ironic."

Colleen stifled a giggle with one hand. "That would have been something! So glad you didn't, though. I'm glad you and Paula had...some time together."

"And I'm glad you enjoyed the second visitor in your pussy. You are a very hot girl, wonderful lay, and I'm still very much in love with you."

"Thank you, baby."

"And if there is a next time, I want to watch."

"Deal."

********

Colleen left the house a little after noon the next Saturday for our favorite Chinese place, intent on picking up food for the four of us. It was now mid-October, and would get chilly as soon as the sun went down, or chillier, the temperature forecast to fall into the lower sixties. She looked great in her rust- colored sweater, soft and fuzzy, and I was eager to have her get home. I'd put four plates on the table, with silverware, and waited.

I had expected her to return right away, but several minutes passed, before I heard a knock, the cadence that told me it was Paula. I rose from the couch and opened the door, expecting all three of them, maybe our neighbors a little peevish from oversleeping, or just starting their weekend with a quick private lay.

Paula was alone, wearing a sheepish grin and, happily, clothes. "Hey."

"Hey, Paula."

"Can I come in?"

I must have looked concerned, because she laughed carelessly. "Nothing's wrong, Derek! Just a...change of plans for the afternoon is all. I had an idea, and Colleen liked it. Roger, too..." She stepped in, assuming rightly that I wasn't going to deny her entry, the way she hadn't denied me entry into her pussy last Saturday. I swung the door closed, and she looked shyly up at me, then went to her toes and kissed me seductively on the lips for a long moment.

"So, what's your idea?" I had a feeling she was going to tell me my wife was staying the night with Roger, and she with me, repeating and extending the exchange from last weekend.

"Don't worry, they'll be over in a while, sexy. Mmm, that food smells good! Let's have some and then head out back." She took the seat across from mine and ladled some fried rice and Mongolian beef onto her plate. I did the same, adding an egg roll and Chinese hot mustard.

She ate rapidly, and I found myself shoveling food in, too, looking forward to whatever she and my deviously sexy bride had planned. Roger and I, it seemed, were just playthings for them, subject to their every whim, at least for the weekends, and I was enjoying it fully.

Our plates empty, we didn't put them in the sink, leaving them still covered with crumbs and grease and the odd kernel of rice and heading out back. Taking my cue from my gorgeous blonde neighbor, I didn't remove or loosen any of my clothing. When I stopped by the picnic table, Paula passed me and went over to our shared fence, looking for something, then she found it.

She stopped at the knothole that had made me a voyeur for the first time, watching breathlessly as Roger had pounded Paula's blonde hole in their backyard, only weeks ago. She beckoned me over, loosening the top button of her collar as she did so, but nothing else.

I moved quickly over to the fence, and when I arrived she kissed me, opening her mouth with a moan, urging me silently to kiss back. Overcome with desire, I pulled her into me, crushed her my shirt, and gripped her buttocks fervently through her knee-length paisley skirt. Paula moaned again, straining it seemed to remain inaudible.

"Fuck, Derek," she breathed when we came up for air. "Not yet. I want you right now, but not yet. Have a look and see what we came up with for your viewing pleasure..." Her right palm traveled the length of my cock swiftly, then she retreated so I could get to the knothole. I bent forward and peered through the hole.

Roger and Colleen sat at the small table metal in our neighbors' backyard, both fully dressed, sipping at glasses of some sort of libation, maybe alcoholic, maybe not. She glanced my way, and a broad smile spread across her face, then she whispered something to Roger. They both stood, and she reached for him, undoing his belt and zipper, then opening his pants with swift, sure fingers. She reached into his boxers, her fingers alighting on his erection, already obvious without being exposed, and let it nestle in her palm as she played with it slowly. She said something else, and Roger pulled off his shirt, then his pants and shorts. In moments, he was naked for her except a pair of sandals, his cock standing at full attention.

Colleen rubbed the erect member again, several times, and I saw more than heard him moan at her slow touch. Still fully dressed, she reached under her skirt, and after a few moments produced her panties from underneath it and let them drop negligently to the lush lawn at their feet. They took each other in their arms and started kissing. I could feel the sexual heat from there, watched them become more aroused, more needful for each other's bodies.

My wife stopped, though not abruptly, and crouched to place her mouth at the same level as his crotch and the throbbing member there. Winking at me through the fence, she lazily accepted his erect rod into her mouth, sucking on it slowly with her eyes closed, savoring it with every fiber of her being. I knew it was the same way she would have been sucking my cock if it had been me there in front of her, naked and ready to plunge into her soft, wet pussy.

After a time, she released his erection from her mouth and rose to her feet, taking a small step back before reaching behind her skirt to unzip it. It, too, drifted to the ground, and she scooped it up with her panties, depositing both carelessly on the table. She still wore her sweater and, I assumed, her bra, along with a pair of Mary Janes with thin white ankle socks, which I hadn't noticed before. From the tops of her shoes up to her waist, nothing was hidden from view, mine or Roger's. My breath caught in my throat, certain of what I was going to see.

She ran her fingertips across Roger's cheek, then stepped up to the table before leaning on it, thrusting her hips back, in profile to me. He was there right away, and I saw her spread her feet, making way for another man's married cock to enter her. I groaned in desire, my own dick quivering as Roger came around behind my wife, lowered his thick cock to horizontal, and leaned in, penetrating her pussy, for the first time in front of me. I whispered, "Fuck, Paula! They're fucking in the backyard! This is so hot..."