All Comments on 'We Thought It Was Kenny'

by daddygoesdeep

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BradehoftBradehoftover 13 years ago
Costume Party or Orgy

The husband should not seek revenge because he nailed Ashley. So he is no better then them in my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I wonder why certain people are married?

Or even want to get married? If a wife does this then who needs enemies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

not a bad story, wish it was longer, and didn't switch between first and third person, made it confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ew

loved it until the last line

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Needs some work

I want to see more of this, but you need a lot of work on the punctuation. Trying to figure out who was saying what and what was being said and wasn't being said ruins the joy of reading it. I recommend you find an editor before posting the next installment. And that goes for all of your stories.

DeusExLibrisDeusExLibrisover 13 years ago
Huh?

What exactly was going on in this story? The wife actually tried to get the husband to go to the party. What was she going to say when they got there? "Did I say costume party? Doh! I meant costume orgy." It would actually make more sense if she was doing it behind his back.

sihayasihayaover 10 years ago
The quotation marks drive me crazy!

Your writing would be so much better if you knew how to use quotation marks. It really ruins the story.

badkittycowboybadkittycowboyabout 2 years ago

Will here be a follow up story about the daughter?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I can see the husband never wanting to touch the wife again after what he saw, and in the next few days her getting divorce papers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaddygoesdeep@daddygoesdeep
145 Followers
Love long detailed role play. Willing to play any and all roles. Daddy/daughter, uncle, neighbor, Dads friend, grandpa, age play if you're into that. It can be fun sometimes. Not always, but sometimes. Love playing. Come and see me. Absolutely love texting and sexting. Ema...