We Welcome an Old Friend Ch. 01

Story Info
Catherine tells Rob her prior neighbor will be visiting.
2.3k words
4.33
8.6k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh gawd, Rob, fuck my big tits with that hard cock. Yeah, that's it, slide your thick shaft between these firm globes."

I do as instructed and piston my cock between Catherine's amazing breasts. Both our hands squish her Double-D mounds together as I slide my seven inches into and out of her warm cocoon. Catherine and I are laying on a big blanket in her backyard by the spa. We left our clothes inside and made our way to the hot tub for a much-needed soak. After we revived our bodies, Catherine suggested a quiet siesta on the blanket overlooking a wide expanse of rolling green hills here in San Luis Obispo.

It was a quiet siesta until Catherine grabbed my shaft and ordered me to fuck her tits. I quickly obliged as I love her tits, actually I love her entire body. She is still in great shape, even now in her 60's. She complains that her rear end is much too big. It really isn't, it's more matronly and not the tight little ass from many years ago, but I will never complain. I never turn down a request to take her doggy style.

I dripped some lube on my shaft and slathered it around before sliding in between Catherine's boobs. The lube allows me to glide back and forth without any friction, just smooth skin on skin. As I increase the tempo of my thrusts, the sensations along my shaft build toward an impending climax and I tell Catherine as much.

"Geez, Cath, your tits are amazing. This feels so good, I don't know if I can hold back any longer."

"Don't hold back, Rob. Give me your jizz. Cum all over my tits. I'm so ready, I want all the cream you have for me. You know I love to spread it all around my skin."

Catherine does love my cum on her tits. She spreads it all over her globes as if it's some expensive moisturizer. I'm happy to oblige her numerous requests. Catherine continues to hold her breasts together as I slide back and forth. After a few more thrusts, I grab my shaft and stroke it several times. In seconds, I unleash several spurts of cum that lands all over Catherine's tits. I aim my load at each mound and into the deep cleavage created by Catherine's hands. A final blast hits her left nipple and covers her entire crimson red areole.

I fall to the side and Catherine gets busy massaging her latest load of man juice into and around her boobs. She rubs and squeezes her firm flesh making sure not to miss a drop. Catherine scoops up the pool of cum covering her nipple and licks the nectar from her fingers.

"Mmm, I love the taste of your cum. I always have and always will."

"Even after all these years?"

"Yes, even after all these years."

Catherine and I have been lovers, best friends, and soulmates for four and a half years now. We first met on a 5K walk that was sponsored by our walking club in Pismo Beach. It wasn't long after that when I first experienced her incredible boobs for the first time. We have been spending this summer close to home, with an occasional RV trip. We found that camping at State Parks and RV parks is the best way to social distance. This latest breakout of the Delta variant has us playing it safe. When we are not on the road, we are usually right here in Catherine's backyard soaking up rays and making love. Today is no exception. The late summer heat wave calls for clothing optional choices.

After Catherine finishes massaging her flesh, I snuggle up to her with my face nuzzling her right breast. I inhale the sweet fragrance of my jizz that covers her boobs. Catherine's hand cradles my balls and flaccid shaft while we enjoy the afterglow of our shared orgasms.

"Hey Rob, do you remember my previous next-door neighbor?"

"Of course, I do. It was Lacy, right? I remember her so well. She would paint her fingernails to match her outfit. When she was wearing blue, her nails were blue and when she wore green, she painted them green.

"Yeah, you're right."

"I remember the first day I met her at your house. She was wearing a yellow bikini coverup and her nails were painted yellow. I always thought that was an odd color. Hey, do you remember that we took her to Avila Beach where we spied on the guy with the nine-inch cock being serviced by his girlfriend. And then we helped her climax as she floated in the water. Lacy was one of a kind."

"Yes, she was. Well, you remember they moved to Austin when her husband landed a dean position at the University of Texas."

"Of course, he was a pervert, huh. He had those videos of you, of us and Lacy. I remember how violated you felt."

"Yeah, he is a real bastard, but Lacy stuck with him, and they seem to have worked out their marriage. Anyway, she is coming to visit for a few days. Her husband is giving some lectures on rocks and gems or something like that up in the Bay Area. She is going to drive down."

"Without him I hope?"

"Yes, definitely without him and she is going to stay with me. I was thinking we could go to the beach or just hang out here. Would you like to join us? I'm sure she would like to see you again."

"That sounds like a great idea. I still remember when we came home from Avila, we wound up in the spa and you two played with that dildo. She was so hot. I loved her tits, they were shaped like giant torpedoes and capped with big brown nipples."

"Rob!!"

"What?"

"What! You are getting a hard-on thinking about Lacy's tits!"

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are. My hand is holding your cock and it just jerked and spasmed when you mentioned her tits."

"I think you're making that up. I'm not getting hard thinking about Lacy's boobs, even though they are huge and firm, and they never sagged when she was lying on her back."

"Oh my god, you are hard as a rock. Feel my hand, it's wrapped around your shaft, and you are throbbing. I can't believe you would get a boner fantasizing about Lacy's boobs?"

"I'm don't have a hard-on because of Lacy's boobs. I have a hard-on because you are squeezing and stroking my cock."

"Oh, no you don't. You're not going to get away this time. I was cuddling your soft dick and as soon as you mentioned Lacy's boobs, it sprang to life."

"But, but, but I was picturing you and her with that dildo, and."

"Don't lie to me, mister. I know you want to get your hands on those melons. You want to squeeze them and lick them and bite her nipples. I know you."

"You've got me all wrong."

"Have I? Let us just see. Okay, close your eyes and picture her tits."

Catherine has me dead to rights. I am so hard thinking about Lacy's incredible breasts. I can't fool her at all.

"Geez Louise, Rob. Your cock is throbbing even more. Well, I'm not going to waste my energy worrying about you and Lacy. Roll over on your back."

"What?"

"Roll over! Just do it! I'm going to ride this hard cock and show you who means business."

Catherine releases my cock and I roll onto my back. She stands up and straddles my body. She leans over and dangles her Double-D's just inches from my lips.

"Let's just see whose tits gets you harder, shall we."

Catherine squats down on my thighs and grabs my cock. She squeezes my shaft with a tight grip.

"Hey!"

"Hey, nothing. This cock is all mine and don't you forget it."

Catherine moves her hand up and down my shaft. She moves her head close to my cock and taps her cheek with the tip. She moves her hand to the base of my shaft and applies pressure with her thumb and forefinger as she licks up and down my shaft. Her saliva bathes my cock. She opens her mouth and drops down, sucking a couple of inches into her mouth. Her lips move up while she applies a forceful suction which feels so good. Catherine releases the tip of my cock with a pop, "I told you this is my cock."

She bobs her head lower each time taking more cock into her mouth. Her tongue licks all around as she goes up and down. Catherine grabs my balls with her free hand and squeezes tightly.

"Hey, go easy. "

"My cock!"

She continues to play with my nuts as if they are marbles waiting to be tossed.

"Okay, I get it, my cock is your cock. Just let me keep it attached to my body."

I listen to her sucking and slurping noises as she attacks my root. She is able to swallow several inches before her gag reflex kicks in. While she continues to suck, her hand moves up and down jacking me off, adding to the pleasure.

"My cock."

I can only close my eyes and hope this wild woman doesn't do me any harm. I offer a half-hearted apology for fantasizing about Lacy's tits. I don't think Catherine is buying it.

"Okay Rob, prepare to be mounted. I'm going to take all the pleasure this time. Hang on and keep my cock hard."

Catherine moves up a bit and grabs my cock. She aims it between her slick folds, impales herself and slides down taking my full seven inches in one motion. She settles down and grinds her pussy into me. Catherine begins a slow, deliberate motion moving up and down, massaging my shaft with her tight inner muscles. I reach up to grab her Double-D's, but she swats my hands away. I get the message. She is going to take control and selfishly please herself.

Catherine increases the pace of her movements. She bounces up and down on my cock with such force that she almost falls off her stallion. Catherine is in full control as she grinds down into me and leans over for a kiss. She presses her lips against mine and forces her tongue deep into my mouth. I'm wondering what inner devil I unleashed by my comments about Lacy's boobs.

Our lips stay locked together while her tongue darts back and forth into my mouth. I sense her breathing picking up as she climbs toward a massive climax. My cock is rigid and wet from her inner flesh. Catherine sits upright and squeezes her pussy each time she drops down on me.

"I want your cum Rob. I want it deep in my pussy, but not before I get my orgasm. You owe me a massive orgasm."

Catherine is ready to take us both over the edge. She is huffing and puffing as she rocks up and down and back and forth. I feel my juices boil over and am ready to cum. I can tell she is right there with me. Catherine places one hand on my chest for balance and uses her other to stimulate her clit. She vigorously rubs her pink pearl with two fingers. They rotate in a circular motion, pressing down hard as she fucks and masturbates herself into oblivion.

'"Oh Gawd, oh Gawd, oh Gawd, here I go. Jeez, it's so good. So good." I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Rob hold me up."

I reach up and grab Catherine's sides to keep her centered over my body. She goes rigid, her eyes roll back and then she shakes uncontrollably as her climax consumes her entire body. Catherine squirts several streams of cunt juice all over me. All of a sudden, my groin is drenched with her lady cum.

This is the last straw, and I am drawn into her bliss. My cock erupts with several ropes of cum deposited deep into Catherine's love canal. My shaft pulses with an energy that forces even more jizz into Catherine's womb. My head is spinning as she collapses onto me. I hold her for dear life. Her tits mash against my chest. I feel her hard nipple press into my chest.

Our breathing is simultaneous, deep forceful breaths, as we search for much needed oxygen. It takes several minutes for us to regain composure. My cock remains planted deep inside of Catherine's pussy. Her wet juices flow down between us as we enjoy the tail end of our climax.

Catherine lifts her head and looks me square in the eyes. She giggles and laughs, "My cock."

I continue to hold Catherine in my arms. She lays her head on my shoulder and breathes deep. I am fully aware that we are soaked with her juices and my cum. We are desperately in need of a dip in the hot tub, but neither one of us wants to move. So, we lay in the warm sticky puddle in the middle of the blanket.

Eventually, Catherine slides to my side and we cuddle. I put my hands on her boobs and rub them all around. I love playing with her tits. I use a lite touch to pinch and pull her nipples.

"You know, your tits are my absolute favorite. I will never trade them away for someone else's."

"Yeah, I know. Wow, I can't believe I squirted that much juice. I've been known to squirt before when I have a gut-wrenching orgasm, but never like this."

"You almost drowned me. You would have needed to call 911 to rescue me. So, do you think we should jump into the spa and get cleaned up?"

"That sounds like a reasonable decision."

"So, when does Lacy get here?"

"Oh, don't you dare make any comment about her tits."