We Welcome an Old Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Rob and Lacy get reacquainted in the backyard.
2.5k words
4.5
4.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Rob and I live in Pismo Beach along the Central Coast of California. I hang out with my best friend, lover and soulmate, Catherine. We've been together for over four years. Lately, due to Covid, we've been spending a lot of time naked in her backyard in San Luis Obispo. She has an expansive yard that overlooks grazing land with a wonderful view. The green hills look spectacular when the sun shines and the sky is a translucent blue. She has a nice stone patio and sunken spa out by the back fence. Several chaise lounges face out to the open space.

Catherine is, for all intents and purposes, a nudist. She spends most of her time at home in the buff. She has a perfect glowing all over tan from head to toe. This includes her luscious breasts which happen to be Double-D's sporting four-inch crimson red areole and thick nipples. Her nipples grow to at least three-quarters of an inch when erect, which is most of the time.

Last week we were spending a nice leisurely day together when Catherine mentioned that her former next-door neighbor was going to be spending a few days with her. Naturally, we were naked at the time. I had just covered her beautiful tits with a load of cum after a brisk titty-fuck. Catherine loves for me to cum on her boobs. She rubs my jizz all over her mounds as if it's expensive moisturizer. I digress.

Catherine's former neighbor is Lacy. Lacy and her husband currently live in Austin, Texas. They are on the West Coast this week for a seminar. Actually, they are in the Bay Area. Lacy drove down yesterday by herself which is a wonderful blessing. It means I get to spend the next few days with these two lovelies. Both are sensual and well-endowed ladies. I will be in Boob Heaven for the foreseeable future.

I mentioned Catherine's Double-D's. Well, Lacy has a beautiful pair of huge, torpedo shaped tits which are capped by dark brown areole. When Lacy was living next to Catherine, the three of us spent a lot of time together in Catherine's backyard and at a local clothing-optional beach. I'm hoping we can recreate some of our erotic adventures together.

I spent the past two days at home, I figured Catherine and Lacy needed a few days to get reacquainted. After all, it's been almost four years since Lacy and her husband moved to Texas. I arrive at Catherine's house around 10:30 on Wednesday morning. I see a note on the door telling me to come around to the back. I head straight for the hot tub. I figure the ladies just might pick up where they left off years ago. Namely, a little girl-on-girl tryst with a strap-on dildo.

I open the side gate and see two bodies occupying lounges next to the spa. I recognize Catherine on the left and Lacy on the right. Both ladies are topless. Did I mention I was going to be in Boob Heaven?

"Hi Darling, it's so nice to see you. Look who's here."

Lacy jumps up from the chaise lounge and makes a beeline for me. Those gorgeous tits, like headlights on high beam are headed directly toward me. Lacy wraps her arms around me and presses her body against me from head to toe. Her firm mounds press into my chest and refuse to flatten.

"Oh Rob, I've missed you so. Catherine promised me we would spend hours and hours together in naked bliss. I can't wait to get started."

Lacy releases her hold and I kiss her lips softly. I move my lips to her cheek, her neck, her shoulder and down her arm, leaving little kisses and nips along the way. When I get to her hands, I notice her bright red fingernails. I realize she is wearing a bright red thong and her bright red sundress is on one of the loungers. True to her nature, Lacy's nails match her outfit.

I move to Catherine and search for her lips to kiss while Lacy returns to her chaise lounge. I spend several minutes taking in the surroundings. The sun is shining and the sky is blue; not a single cloud overhead.

"Sit down Rob and rest awhile. Lacy and I were just discussing what to do today. Maybe you have some suggestions."

I walk over to the chaise lounge where Lacy's red dress is laying. I move it aside and see the strap-on with Catherine's eight-inch dildo underneath. I figure the ladies have already been enjoying some girl-time this morning. I pick up the silicon cock.

"So, ladies, did I miss out on a morning workout?"

Catherine is very direct, "Yes sweetheart you did. Lacy and I were getting reacquainted, and we found out that we still enjoy each other's company. Perhaps you can join us later."

I have plenty of suggestions for today's activities and each one involves our sexual pleasure. I set aside the strap-on and recline on the lounger next to Lacy. She looks over, smiles, and licks her lips. I feel my cock twinge. I know what she is thinking.

"Hey Catherine, do you mind if Rob and I enjoy a little intimate time together? It's been too long, and I want to feel the touch of a man again. My husband hasn't been able to satisfy me for some time."

"You mean you want to fuck Rob?"

"Well, as a matter of speaking, yes!"

"Yes, you may, as long as Rob is agreeable. I'll lay here and rest. I will probably need my strength and stamina later on."

Geez, what am I supposed to do with this predicament? Lacy wants to fuck me, and she has Catherine's permission as long as I am agreeable. Catherine is used to sharing my affection, but it has been over a year since we last shared our bed with another body. I look over to Catherine to get some reassurance that it will be okay to play with Lacy, but she has already laid back on her chaise lounges and drooped her floppy hat over her eyes. I'm not going to get a thumbs up or thumbs down from her.

By the time my brain registers what is happening, Lacy is hovering over me and tugging at my shorts. Her hands get busy with the button and zipper and my cargo shorts. With one swift yank, my shorts are at my ankles and my cock has sprung to attention. Lacy is all business as she throws my shorts to the side. She straddles me and lowers herself until her pussy is inches from my shaft.

Lacy has her mind set. She grabs my cock with one hand and uses her other to move her red thong to the side. Her glistening inner lips open up like a lotus blossom. Lacy is in total control of our situation.

"Are you ready Rob? I'm going to enjoy this. I love being in control, so just let me lead."

Lacy positions my cock at the entrance of her quim and slides down my shaft. Her hot cunt surrounds my seven inches. Lacy grinds down on me as I fill her completely. My cock disappears within the smooth folds of her outer labia.

"Rob, you fill me up; your cock is right where it should be."

Lacy lifts and grinds down, rotating her pelvis with each move. She knows exactly how to get the most pleasure for both of us. She proceeds to furiously hump me. She puts her palms on my chest to balance her movement. Her boobs stand high on her chest with her dark brown nipples pointing straight ahead. This is what I remember most, Lacy's firm torpedo shaped breasts jutting straight out from her body with no sag at all.

I reach up and slide my hands underneath each of her giant melons. I knead her flesh and pinch her dark erect nipples. She flexes her cunt and massages my erection with every lift. It feels like she is trying milk the jizz right out of me.

After several strokes along my thick erection, Lacy bends down all the way against my chest, mashing her big tits into me. I feel her hard nipples. She stares into my eyes and smiles as she continues to fuck me. I open my mouth and invite her in for a kiss. Our lips lock tight together as her tongue presses into mine.

She moans, "This is so fucking good. I love your cock. I'm so happy that Catherine is willing to still share you."

Lacy's cunt heats up and coats my shaft with her wet juices. She sits upright again while moving up and down. I reach up again and fondle her breasts. I think back to a few days ago when Catherine was irritated with me for obsessing over Lacy's tits. I'm sorry, I can't help myself. I love the shape and firmness of her mounds. I love how she has no sag for a mature lady.

Lacy is working hard and searching for her orgasm. As she grinds her pussy into me, Lacy reaches down and slides her fingers over her erect clitoris. She rubs her bump several times before I push her fingers away and replace them with mine. I vigorously rub her clit while she moves up and down my shaft.

"Oh, gawd Rob, that's it. Finger my clit, make me cum. I need to cum."

Lacy's breathing intensifies and she reaches her climax. Lacy moves her head side-to-side, her tits shake, and her body convulses. I drive my cock up into her drenched vagina adding to her pleasure. She drops her head onto my chest and the rest of her body goes limp trapping my hand between us. My fingers continue to massage her pussy lips while she winds down from her orgasmic high. My cock remains lodged inside Lacy's cunt as she regains some sort of composure. I'm still hard and hoping for relief soon. I feel Lacy's inner flesh throb around my shaft.

My one arm remains trapped between our torsos, the other draped around Lacy as I glide my hand up and down her back, soothing her spent body. I feel the warmth of her skin against my palm. Several minutes pass before Lacy moves. With one last huge breath Lacy looks at me with a contented smile that melts my heart. She eases her body up just enough to free my arm. I wrap both arms around Lacy and squeeze her against me. I flex my cock a few times to remind her that I'm still buried deep in her pussy.

"Thank you, Rob, for this moment. I feel so complete, but now let me take care of you. I'm sure you need release. I feel your wonderful cock deep inside of me."

Lacy glides her body down and disengages from me. She drops to her knees and wraps her hand around my hard-on. I lay still on my back anticipating her next move. She strokes my shaft from base to tip, up and down while applying a firm grip. Lacy's angelic eyes stare deep into mine as she opens her mouth and swallows several inches of cock.

Lacy moves her hand to the base of my shaft and applies pressure with her thumb and forefinger as she licks up and down my shaft. Her saliva bathes my cock. She opens her mouth again and drops down sucking more of me into her mouth. Her lips move up while she applies a gentle suction which feels so good. She releases the tip of my cock with a pop, "Mmm, I can taste my pussy juice on your cock."

Lacy continues to bob her head up and down, taking more cock into her mouth each time. Her tongue licks all around as she goes up and down. She grabs my balls with her free hand and rolls them around as she continues sucking. She is really getting into this blow job and so am I. While she continues to suck, her hand moves up and down jacking me off and adding to the pleasure. Lacy increases the tempo of her movements. Her fist pump and sucking has me heading toward a rousing climax.

"Don't hold back, give me your cum. I want to swallow everything you have. This is my thank you for my incredible orgasm."

Lacy increases the speed of her hand moving up and down my shaft. She concentrates her sucking on my swollen glans. Pre-cum oozes from my tip and she licks it up with her tongue. I feel her tongue swirling around and around. That familiar sensation begins at the base of my cock and moves upward. I feel the tingling in my balls, and I get closer to release. Lacy knows I am ready to explode, and she goes into overdrive. One hand squeezes my balls relentlessly; the other is a blur sliding up and down my shaft. Her suction on the tip of my cock increases as she tries to draw my jizz into her mouth.

With a final push, I lose control and erupt into her mouth. I feel my cock pulse as each rope of cum leaves me and fills Lacy. Her cheeks bulge with my cum as she keeps her lips glued to the tip of my cock.

I watch her gulp and swallow my load. Her eyes look a bit watery from her extended effort. Lacy goes back down for more. She swallows my softening cock and moves her head lower trying to take all of me. She keeps her head steady, pressing tight to my groin. My entire shaft is buried in her mouth. I feel her tongue swirling around my member as she cleans my shaft.

"Geez Lacy that was fabulous, best blow job ever. You are amazing"

Lacy moves up and lays on top of me pressing those firm, wonderful tits into my chest. She dips her head to me and searches for a kiss. I open my mouth and our tongues parry back and forth. I taste my sweet and salty cum. We spend several minutes kissing. I wrap my arms around Lacy holding her tight. I feel her nipples harden against me as her boobs press between us.

We look over to Catherine resting on her lounge. Her breathing is measured, and her tits rise and fall in a gentle motion. She is sleeping soundly, oblivious to our lovemaking. I'm grateful she allowed Lacy and I time and space to consume our passion. Our fuck-session was both spirited and memorable.

"I can't believe Catherine is resting so comfortably. I would have thought our orgasms would have stirred her."

"Well Rob, she did have two of her own before you got here. We made good use of her strap-on."

Lacy giggles and we continue our embrace as we rest up. I suggest a few options for our next adventure after lunch. Lacy counters with a great suggestion, she wants to spend the afternoon in Oceano Dunes. She says it's a favorite place of theirs. I don't let on that I already know about their antics.

"Lacy, I think that's a great idea. Should we wake Catherine?"

"No. Let her rest some more. I wouldn't mind if you would like to eat my pussy right now."

"Lunch time."