We Went Too Far Last Night

Story Info
Two brother, two wives, too much to drink.
1.9k words
3.71
34.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What started out as Australia Day 2023 with myself, my wife Rebecca, my brother Matt and his wife Michelle ended in one couple arguing and a wife who now wants more cock!

Australia day plans were made and we met at Matt & Michelle's house before loading up his 4WD and heading up Stockton beach. The swell was a clean 2 foot and the water was crystal blue and perfect. We set up the gazebo, table, esky and started eating and drinking. Champagne for the girls, beers for the boy's and bourbon and schnapps shots for all as we played drinking games.

About 3pm we all went swimming and Matt and I had convinced our wives to go in topless. To our delight the two woman remained topless for the rest of the afternoon. As 5pm came, most of the other 4WD's on the beach seemed to be clearing off the beach, we were all way too drunk for any of us to drive. We pulled Matt's tent from his 4WD and set it up on the beach for the night.

We all sat down and you could feel the sexual tension in the air. All drunk and still drinking, I was in my blue speedos sitting next to my wife wearing a red bikini bottom and sitting across from us is my younger brother Matt in his black speedos and a raging hard on under them and his wife Michelle and her huge white D cups looking at me as she had only had a green g-string bikini bottom on.

Rebecca broke the tension by saying "a schnapps shot and a dare from your spouse for everyone," then she poured 4 peach schnapps shots and handed the first to me. She handed me the shot and said "I dare you David to get up close and have a good look at your sister in laws huge perfect tit's, as you have been staring at them for hours now darling. But no touching."

I looked at my wife who was smirking at me. My brother had a grin from ear to ear and Michelle was sitting quietly and looking a little shy, but she did have those two peach coloured nipples standing to attention as she looked back at me. I stood up and every one was quiet as the three of them watched me. I walked over to Michelle and politely asked her to move her chair around 90 degrees so I could stand in front of her. Michelle obliged and I think even Rebecca was a bit turned on by the beautiful wobbles and jiggles her breasts made as she adjusted her chair. I turned and looked at Rebecca and Matt, said cheers and sculled my shot. Then I looked at Michelle and her tit's and I simply grabbed them both, stuck my head in between them and started to motor boat my brother's wife's huge tits.

Matt started cheering, Michelle started screaming and Rebecca grabbed me by the hair and pulled me off those fabulous tits. "That wasn't the dare you bastard" and a whack across the arm. I simply laughed at my wife and handed her a shot. "Rebecca my love, I dare you to go into the tent with Matt for 7 minutes and stare at each other, without touching." I grinned at her knowing there was about to be touching, at least by Matt.

Rebecca downs her shot and walks into the tent, Matt looks at his wife and I as he quick steps behind Rebecca, zipping the tent closed so Michelle and I couldn't see what they were doing. 7 minutes later it was very quiet in the whole time and I called time. About a minute later the tend zip opened and my wife came out followed by my brother, Matt still had his raging hard on and Rebecca's bikini bottoms seemed to be sitting on her differently.

"Well you two obviously had fun" Michelle smirked as she picked up her shot. Michelle drinks her shot and say's "all get naked now," then she pulled her bikini g off, showing her nice bald 45 year old pussy. Matt was next and his raging hard on sprung out to us all, I am sure that was the second time Rebecca saw his dick today.

I looked at my brother and saw that we had very similar dick size and width. I dropped my speedos to reveal half a stiffy and growing. Everyone seemed to stare at my dick which was growing, so I grabbed it and gave it a tug for the crowd and it was quickly at full mast, with all 3 onlookers impressed. My wife Rebecca was the last and when she dropped her bikini bottom to reveal her brown thin landing strip she seemed to enjoy all eyes on her.

Matt grabs the last shot and hands it to his naked wife. "You went out of turn but I think you will need this extra shot for your dare sweetie, go into the tent for 7 minutes with David." Rebecca then say's to Matt "what about touching?" and Matt replies with "the dare has been laid, go carry it out." Michelle and I walk into the tent and I zip it up. We sit on the mattress and quietly listen, we can hear Matt and Rebecca discussing if we are about to fuck or not. Then we heard Rebecca say in a whisper, "but I only sucked yours."

Michelle and I looked at each other and started to kiss each other passionately and grope each other. I quickly found myself on top of my sister in law and her legs open. I grabbed my penis and put the head to her soft bald pussy lips when it starts slipping up and down her pussy slit. It is obvious she is very wet and horny so I look into her eyes as I slide the head of my penis inside her vagina. I felt her hands and finger nails on my back pulling me in, so I slid in ¾ of my shaft into her slippery warm pussy. I kissed her passionately as I slid the remainder of my length into her and leaving it laying fully hard and still deep inside her pussy.

When our kiss broke I raised myself on my hands and started to pound my cock in and out of my big boobed blonde sister in law who is 9 years younger than me. We fucked for another minute or two then Michelle got guilty and we stopped. Before she could talk too much I whispered to her, "we know Rebecca sucked Matt's dick at least before this, we will do this instead." Then I slid down the bed past her tit's and bigish belly, then using my hands to keep her legs apart I started eating at Michelle's pussy.

At first she was squirming but within seconds she was relaxed and moaning in pleasure. I know how to please Rebecca orally and I was fully enjoying making my younger brothers wife squirm in pleasure. Just as we hear Rebecca calling time Michelle was trying to be as quiet as possible as she came all over my face.

As we exited the tent expecting to lie to our spouses about how far we got, when we see Rebecca lying on the beach blanket being well and truly fucked from on top by my younger brother Matt. They looked at us as we exited the tent and made no attempt to stop, so I threw Michelle down onto the blanket next to my wife and started to fuck her.

After a few minutes Matt turned my wife over onto all fours and started fucking her doggy style. I quickly followed and flipped his wife. Then Matt pulls out and walks around to the front of his wife and presents his hard cock with Rebecca's juices all over it to her, and she sucked it straight into her waiting mouth. So Matt and I are spit roasting his wife and my wife is next to her on all fours waiting her turn and playing with Michelle's huge tits as they swing under her.

I could feel I was going to cum so I pulled out and slapped Michelle's ass. Rebecca looked at me and I bent over to kiss my darling wife. I slid between the two girls and told Rebecca to get on top of me and ride my cock, and she willingly did. Now my brother knows that I have had anal sex with Rebecca about a dozen times, I tap his leg whilst his wife is still on all fours sucking his dick. Matt pulls out of Michelle and moves around behind Rebecca.

I grab her around the shoulders and pull her down to me as she rides my cock. I lean up and whisper "Matt is about to be the second guy to fuck your cute little ass, and I will feel it all with my cock resting deep inside your pussy darling." Michelle covered her mouth and said "oh my god," Rebecca straightened her back and gave out a loud AUUGGGH and OOHH FUUCKK, I pulled Rebecca's body hard onto mine as Matt started to slide his penis into my wife's lubricated ass. I could feel my brother's dick through Rebecca's vaginal walls as he slid it further and further slowly up and into her anus, I could feel it rub the underside of my shaft. I looked at Michelle and smiled, she looked half mesmerized and half horrified as she watched her husband fuck Rebecca's anus whilst I hold her down and my dick firmly implanted inside her pussy.

I said to Rebecca "are you enjoying this" and she quickly nodded and kissed me. It was all too much for me and I said I am going to cum. Just then Matt said "me too," and my beautiful wife was receiving two simultaneous loads deep inside her, me in her pussy and my little brother up her bottom.

The three of us flopped back exhausted and Michelle then stands up and unzips the tent. As she exits, we can all see tears running down her face. Worried we all go out to console Michelle who is now wearing a t shirt and sitting on a seat.

She looked at us and said she feels like a less of a woman because both men just came inside Rebecca and none for herself, and she feels like a slut for doing it all in the first place. Rebecca said to Michelle that she wants both men to fuck her and cum in her when they have rested a bit, but Michelle wasn't interested. She shook her head and put her undies back on telling Matt she wanted to go home now. Rebecca pleaded with her, I was very interested to hear my sweet up to now innocent wife say, "have them both again, I fucken loved it and I know you enjoyed being double ended by them." Michelle looked at Rebecca and said, "I know you enjoyed the two cocks, your such a slut, and I know both those boy's are happy to fuck us both, but I did it to try and be cool like you, and I hated it. I hated watching Matt fuck you so much and when you let him fuck your arse I knew I could never be as cool, so stop trying."

Now my sister in law is avoiding Rebecca and I, and Rebecca is now naming friends of ours she would like to fuck. Fuck me, how did a few drinks on the beach get so awesome and out of hand.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Doesn't matter how much trash some of these writers throw out here, in reality, there are feelings and a conscience that are there for a reason, and they are a gift to keep people from being too stupid and too ugly because of selfish wants. And there are consequences to going against that, particularly in relationships. And in a marriage, doesn't matter how you spin it, it's infidelity, it's adultery, and you're going to do damage.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow, some realistic emotions, a wife who doesn't want to just jump in and be another female dog in heat? A spouse who doesn't want to slut out, or to 'share' a spouse? Are you sure that is allowed on this website?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don't know who was the most surprised by seeing one another at a nudist resort,my wifes sister karla and her husband Lee walked towards us through the sand dunes,omg karla said when she saw her younger sister and me laying on our towels,what are you doing here karla said? Same as you by the look of things sis! Me and Lee tried to cover our ever growing cocks with him looking at Helen my wife and me looking at my sister in laws huge tits! I can't believe you two karla says to us! Alright Lee Helen said to her sisters husband! Hi Helen Lee stuttered, think we married the wrong men Helen joked with her sister, im glad you think its funny karla said, oh lighten up sis and grabbed my hard cock, pity to waste it laughing before giving me a blowjob! Still the same old Helen her older sister remarked! Lee stroked his cock watching getting a row off karla! It's only us here babe Lee said to her, yeah sis you heard him, karla didn't know what to do as Lee caressed her arse cheeks, Helen sat on my cock riding me, use that towel I said to Lee,karla shook the sand off it and kneeled on the towel, she tied her hair back and wanked her husbands cock as me and her sister fucked! Lee stared at my cock fucking Helens pussy , karla eventually gave Lee a blowjob,me and Helen changed positions and I fucked her from behind with her on all fours,karla turned around and was in the same position as her sister with Lee fucking her from behind, both of us looked at the other wives arses , I do love a bush I said to Lee,karla's pussy was really hairy,he told her to lay on her back,karla saw me looking between her legs at her hairy pussy and sort of blushed! I held one of her ankles and Lee held the other and fucked her , Helen and I stopped fucking and both watched Lee fuck karla,without any warning Helen pulled Lee's cock from her sisters pussy and put it in her mouth, god Helen that's filthy her older sister said to her, Lee loved the fact that Helen had tasted her sister's pussy, you didn't say anything about this karla said! As her younger sister wiggled her arse infront of lee! I know you want to lee! I'm okay with it Lee I said watching him get closer to my wife,Helen looked across to karla feeling her husbands cock inside her hole, it was nothing new to me watching her get fucked, fuck her good mate I told Lee,karla stood beside me and give me a strange look as I felt her arse,I can't believe we're doing this she said, who's going to know except us I said? That's not the point, I felt between her legs on her hairy bush and admitted that I'd always wanted to fuck her! I was rough with her and pushed her over onto the towel, be a little more gentle please! Lee pounded away at my wifes cunt with an uneasy look on his face as I slipped my cock in his wifes hairy pussy, it's not everyday you get to fuck your wife's sister hey mate? I really went to town on karla's pussy and she got louder and louder, I showed him how wet her pussy was and spat on her arsehole putting my finger inside it! Arhh shit yeah karla gasped! 2 fingers slid up her then 3,she'd obviously been fucked in her arsehole before but I kept quiet, I rubbed her pussy juices at the entrance of her arsehole and eased my cock inside her! Arhh god she shrieked, Helen wondered what the fuss was about then realised I was in her sister's arsehole! I thought you said I was the naughty one sis? Karla laughed! You dirty fucking bitch! Let Lee fuck her arse babe, Lee took my place in his wife's arsehole then Helen took his cock from karla and put it straight into her mouth, karla giggled to herself seeing her sister taste her arse juices on her husbands cock, omg Helen what are you like! You know what they say about sisters don't you? Lee wondered what she was on about! You didn't think she was the only one that likes it in the bum do you? Lee smiled from ear to ear as Helen got on all fours and told him to put his cock in her arsehole! I need another cock in my pussy my wife said, Lee got on the towel with Helen sitting on his cock I shuffled behind them and got my cock up her arsehole! Karla kneeled on the towel beside us and played with her clit! Wow sis you have to try this! She waited patiently for her turn,we did it in a different position with karla facing forwards taking Lee in her arsehole,what a sight I had! My sister in law bouncing on her husbands cock in her arse,her tits swung side to side as I guided my cock in her pussy, how does two cocks at the same time feel I said to her? She just grinned saying fuck me

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Fun times at family Christmas for these assholes.

Prince020402Prince020402about 1 year ago

Not a bad story. The ending was unexpected. Please get a proofreader. The constant switching between past and present tense was distracting.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shy Wife Learns about a Big Cock My brother-in-laws cock becomes an object of desire.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Living With My Sexy Mother-in-Law Man is tempted by his fiancé's mother.in Loving Wives
The 'Do Nothing' Option A man realises his wife has a secret.in Loving Wives
The Dinner Invitation Dinner with the neighbor was great. Dessert was unexpected.in Loving Wives
More Stories