We were Both Too Timid

Story Info
Nathan & his busty wife Melissa met aggressive men at a bar.
2.6k words
4.26
47.1k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan and I had been driving all day. His company couldn't afford to pay for a flight so he had to rent a car for the conference. It was getting close to dinner time and we were both hungry so we looked for a good place to stop. We were driving through pretty desolate country and getting desperate but we finally saw some neon lights ahead.

We pulled into the gravel parking lot of this bar and we figured we'd get some drinks and burgers.

"I have to pee so bad, Nate! Let's hurry," I said.

We fast walked into the place and saw a large bar with high booths and lots of rough looking guys. Most of them seemed to work at the mines nearby and still had work shirts on. I could see Nathan tighten up because he was uncomfortable. He was a post-doc working at the university with me and he always got insecure around rough, testosterone-filled environments.

"Ok, I'm going to find a bathroom. Can you get us seats and order some drinks, baby?" I asked as I scanned the room for a bathroom sign.

"Um...maybe I'll just wait until you get back, Melissa" he replied, eyeing the bar packed with dudes watching football and drinking beer.

I kind of rolled my eyes and walked to the hallway on the right where the bathrooms were. When I got there, I saw they were actually downstairs and it was kind of dark. I almost decided to go back and just hold it but I felt like I was going to burst. I headed down the stairs and just as I got toward the bottom, a man came out of the men's room and started walking up.

He froze in his tracks and looked right at my chest. I had to stop because the stairs were too narrow to pass.

"Sorry, are the bathrooms down here?" I asked, trying to break the awkwardness.

He looked directly at my chest and said "Let me guess— double D, right honey?"

I immediately covered my chest in embarrassment and decided just to brush past him. I had to turn my back to the wall an face him as I squeezed past and I instantly regretted it. As I passed, my breasts rubbed right against his arm and he put his hand on my hip and as I moved past him, it slid over my stomach, and under my breast.

I quickly opened the door and went inside and realized I was hyperventilating. I tried to calm myself as I sat in the stall and did what I had to do. Such a relief. I felt calmer and took a deep breath.

After I washed up, I opened the door to go back up and saw the guy and two others standing in the hall. I averted my eyes and hurried through them to the stairs, but as I started walking, I felt a hand grab my waistband. I took another two steps before I realized it and because he was so strong, my pants got tugged down almost to my knees. I stopped and reached back and lost my balance.

My bare ass was exposed to these strangers and my cheeks flushed red.

I tried to catch the wall and one foot slipped down a stair.

I felt a hand slap my ass cheek and a man say "nice ass, honey!" as the other guys laughed.

I bent down to pick up my pants and I was standing on the waistband so it took a few seconds to get them together. I almost fell over and had to drop my hands for balance. I could feel them staring at my bare ass and it was mortifying. As I struggled I felt another slap, and then another.

"You need a good spanking, sweetie" he said to even louder laughter.

I finally got them up and jogged up the stairs to safety. I was very rattled and felt eyes on me as I walked to where Nathan was sitting.

When I got there, I saw that he wasn't alone. There was a guy there too, sitting right next to him. Obviously drunk. Very brawny and red faced.

"There's our girl," the guy said as he stared at my chest. I looked down and realized my nipples were poking through my tank top and I felt mortified. I didn't want to cover them and draw attention to my chest, so I just quickly sat down across from Nate and this guy.

"Hi, honey, my name is Rich" he said as he held his hand out.

I felt pressured and reached to shake his too and sheepishly said, "Hi, I'm Melissa."

"I can tell you're excited to see me," Rich sneered.

He was trying to talk about football with Nate but we don't watch sports and it was mostly him busting Nate's balls about not knowing things. I could see he was sweating and wanted to leave.

The guy eventually got up and said, "I have to drain the monster" and got up and staggered off.

"Do you want to find another place?" I asked, knowing the answer already.

"Yes, let's go" he immediately blurted.

As we started walking back to the front, I saw the guy who spanked me in the hallway. I grabbed Nate's arm and my heart was racing.

The guy sort of cut in between us and Nate didn't notice right away. He almost got to the door when he turned to notice I wasn't with him.

The guy put his arms around my waist and leaned in, reeking of alcohol and said, "I never finished spanking that fat ass of yours."

I tried to grab his arms and push away and I realized how muscular he was. It was like holding a stone statue.

"Please, we're uh just leaving, I..I have to go."

"Come in the pool room with me so we can dance," he said as he palmed my ass.

Nathan finally made it back over and tried to get the guy's attention, but he was already leading me back to the pool room.

Nate followed along trying to say "excuse me" but before I knew it, there was loud music playing and the lights were dim and I was on the dance floor with this guy. He had both hands on my ass and was pressing into me hard.

Nate came up and asked if he could talk to me for a minute.

The guy turned and told him, "Can't you see we're dancing, asshole? Go sit down and order us some drinks and I'll bring her over when I'm ready."

My heart raced and I wondered if Nate would hit the guy, but he just stared and fumbled with his words. He finally just said okay and asked the guy what he wanted to drink.

My heart sank at his cowardice. The guy was literally groping me as my boyfriend was offering to fetch him drinks. I hate to say it, but I thought "what a pussy!" to myself.

The song continued to play and the guy started kissing my neck and reaching inside my pants. I tried to push him off, but all I could think to say was "I need to use the bathroom again."

He laughed and said there was one right by the backdoor and he'd show me.

He held my hips and guided me to the door and it was just a small room with a toilet and a sink and a mop and bucket in the corner. He came in with me and blocked the door. "Go ahead," he said.

"Can I get some privacy please?" I squeaked, on the verge of tears.

He just stared at me and looked angry. I decided to just get it over with and I pulled my pants down to my knees and sat down and hunched over so he couldn't see. He stood right in front of my face and I had to lean back to avoid his crotch and he stepped forward again. I leaned all the way back and he just stared down at me. I felt an overwhelming sense of timidity and I also felt guilty for judging Nathan.

"I thought you had to pee, honey," he snarked.

"I...um.."

"Maybe you just wanted an excuse to get away from that tool you came her with?" he said as he unzipped his fly.

"What—what are you doing?" I stammered, my eyes fixed on his open fly.

He unbuttoned his pants and slid them them down and exposed himself to me. I felt faint and put my hands up to guard myself.

He stepped forward again, this time stroking it right on the tip of my nose. I remember mumbling something about Nathan and then it was just in my mouth.

I felt his hand on the back of my head, touching my hair. He was strong and his hand was enormous. He was erect and it slid in to my mouth with effort. I tried to straighten up and he was sliding in and out. I was dizzy and warm and overwhelmed.

I started to moan and I felt it pulsating. He took his hand away and put them on his hips. I kept sucking and my mind was racing.

What the hell am I doing? I thought. Jesus, this is crazy.

Just then I realized I was getting very aroused. As I was trying wrap my head around how insane this was, someone else started nudging their way in the door.

I tried to pull away and hide my face but he held me in place. I hit on his legs but it was no use. I looked up, with my mouth full of this stranger's penis and I saw it was Rich, the big, hulking guy from our booth.

"There's my girl!" he said as he edged close to us.

The bathroom was so small there was no room for Rich to move and the guy I had in my mouth held my head tightly and pulled me off the toilet onto my knees. I felt exposed with my pants till down and kept my hands between my legs to hide.

He kept sliding in and out and he motioned for Rich to come next to me.

Rich wasted no time in dropping his pants and underwear completely and I froze.

He had this donkey-sized penis and it was only half hard. He grabbed it and started tugging it and he stepped up next to me. He started tapping it on my head and poking me in the ear.

I didn't know what to do, but the guy I had in my mouth took his hand away and said, "Go get it, honey."

I pulled away and looked at Rich but he was looking at the other guy.

"Her husband was buying me shots, Benny" Rich said and they laughed such a cruel laugh at Nathan's expense.

"He's not my husband, he's my boyfriend" I managed to say.

They laughed even harder and Rich said "Looks like you aren't his girl right now. Suck this fat dick, Melissa."

He hit me with it and I was petrified. It was growing and I couldn't look away. How was I aroused? What the fuck was happening? I thought.

He barked at me again and I just leaned forward and opened my mouth for it.

The head barely fit in my mouth and he complained that I was just sucking on the tip.

He raised his voice, which was already very deep and intimidating. "Blowjob. Now!"

I started trembling and immediately tried to fit more in my mouth. I felt like a snake unhinging her jaw. He was so thick it was stretching my lips. He was thrusting the head in and out, spreading my saliva further and further down. The slipperier it got, the further he plunged it into my mouth.

Benny grabbed my hand and put it on his penis.

He made me tug on it while I sucked Rich.

Then Rich pulled back and motioned for me to trade back. I grabbed him and put my mouth back on Benny. Every time they wanted my mouth, they would hit me on the head with their erections.

I kept trying so hard and I felt a warm wave rolling up my back. I was energetic all of a sudden and kept going back and forth trying to take more of Rich each time.

I had a rush of adrenaline. I felt my legs trembling and my stomach tied in big knots.

Rich held my head and was really thrusting deep. It was making me choke and gag and they just laughed each time I gasped for air.

Benny reached down and grabbed my shirt and started lifting it over my head.

"I've been wanting to see these big old tits this whole time. Let's go, get that bra off and show us."

I was struggling with Rich and I couldn't concentrate so I guess I just did what he said without thinking. I unhooked my bra and let it fall on the dirty bathroom floor.

Benny reached down and grabbed handfuls, laughing the whole time.

"Time for your spanking you little cocksucker" he said as he palmed my ass.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

I started whimpering and that only made Rich swell more. I was a sloppy mess and the waves were intensifying in my body. Finally Rich tensed up and said "Swallow all of this."

My mind reeled when I knew he was going to ejaculate in my mouth. My body snapped and I was hit with a full orgasm.

I remember feeling every skin cell on my body. Like fireworks.

I felt the first glob of Rich's sperm hit the roof of my mouth and I was twitching. Benny was smacking my ass, and I remember the sound echoing.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

Glob after glob filled my mouth. I remember hearing him tell me to swallow it, so I tried gulping but there was too much.

He finally petered out and pulled back.

Before I had a chance to take a breath, Benny put himself back in.

"You should have been nicer on the stairs, Melissa" he condescended, "now you learned your lesson."

I heard other voices by the door and realized people were watching and some of them were filming with their phones.

I panicked and Benny got off to it. He pumped hard and made me groan. I was still reeling from the orgasm and I felt it coming back as Benny reached down to play with my breasts.

"She's sucking Benny's cock" someone said from the doorway.

"Melissa! Are you okay?" I heard Nathan say, further back in the crowd.

I tried to call out to him, but Benny was ejaculating in my mouth and my words got cut off like I was drowning.

"Nate, I—ummppphh—uggghhh—ummmm ummmmm" was all that came out.

"Let me in" I heard him say.

Benny took himself out of my mouth and shook it in my face. A few strands flew across my face just as Nathan squeezed past Rich.

"You can have her back now. She has my cum in her belly already," said Rich as he patted Nate on the head and walked back to the bar.

The bathroom cleared and Nate crouched down to hug me then saw the sperm on my face.

"Oh, Jesus, Melissa. What the hell happened?"

All I could do was look up at him and say I was sorry.