We Were Supposed To Have Lunch

Story Info
An unrepentant cheat destroys a marriage.
2k words
1.9k
5
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
155 Followers

We Were Supposed To Have Lunch That Day.

Copyright Catcher78 all rights reserved.

I was looking forward to our lunch. I (Jerry) trudged up the hill from the bank I worked for on second avenue. We were to meet at this little cubby hole restaurant between Fifth Avenue and Sixth Avenue on Spring Street It was a little cubby hole restaurant. She worked for another bank on Fourth Avenue. I'd get half a tuna sandwich and a cup of coffee. Hanna would have a half salad and coffee and smoke four or five cigarettes.

She never showed up. I trudged back down the hill and went to my office and called her office. Here phone bled over to the office secretary who told me that she went out to lunch with her boss.

I wondered why she hadn't called me to cancel. She had been weird lately and we were fighting a lot. We were approaching our fifth anniversary. Looking back, we had probably got married too early. I was twenty, she was nineteen. We were both from totally dysfunctional families (I know now she'd been sexually abused), I had been a human punching bag for the four larger people in my family who were older than me until they were not bigger any longer.

Since she started working at the Bank of California, she had lost about fifteen pounds off of her magnificent jiggly ass, which I had not been doing doggy or any other way recently. She explained to me that she had quit taking the pill, because she said she was afraid of how the birth control was a risk to her body.

The other thing is she was working more and more later into the evening. When she started there, she had long straight hair, but had started going to a salon and it now full of curls and generally fuller and off her neck. Her ward robe was now full of business suits and a couple little black dresses, a dozen pairs of high heels, really sexy underwear, silk stockings and garter belt. Combined we made $17,000. It was 1979.

We'd bought a tiny home on Kitsap peninsula for $49,500 and we had a $600 mortgage payment. I asked her how could she pay for this stuff. She retorted that she got great deals at the new Nordstrom Rack. I knew collectively that all of this told me that I was fucked.

My parents had died and a brother too when I was in high school: Cancer, car wreck and pulmonary embolism. I did have a brother who was a complete asshole and thief, who I stayed away from.

I was not sure what I would do if we were done. Take note here, because if one person cares more than the other person, you're bereft of leverage and the other person will take advantage of you. I never imagined this rudeness though.

I called three times the rest of the afternoon and she had not returned to work by five o'clock There was a five twenty five ferry and I left for it. The nice secretary that the calls rolled over to, informed that my wife went out to lunch with her boss almost every day during the week.

Thre weeks before we had been invited to his house on Mercer Island a really Chi-Chi community. His wife and him put on a party for this six person staff. They served a who variety of fondue and that was fun, lots of red wine announced with great flamboyance as to year and varietal comments of how it would taste. There was a large round coffee table that the bubbling oil and cheese and trays of uncooked meat and bread sat.

Then her boss put the latest bottle of wine on the table and returned to his seat, I glanced at Hannah and was shocked to see her skirt at the top of her thighs and her legs were spread and her face was flushed.

Her boss and his wife were staring right at her cunt. The wife was biting her lip while he was smirking and then looked at me. Out of nowhere he started talking about the presidential candidates that year Carter and Reagan. Instead the asshole (I had just renamed him after the smirk) started talking about an independent candidate John Anderson who he thought was going to steal the nomination and the election from Ronald Reagan.

My response was that the only third party candidate to win a presidential election was Abraham Lincoln and his new Republican party. That was the point in history when the Republican Party eliminated the Whig party.

He responded that the Republican party had been there from the revolution forward. I said Lincoln had debated Stephen Davis seven times. Douglas was the Democratic candidate in 1860. He jumped and ran into his office and I saw thumbing his fingers through an encyclopedia. He tossed it down and went into the kitchen and got another bottle of wine and opened it and brought it out and stood in front of Hannah and said, "This is a Cab from the Loire Valley, you got to try it babe."

I could see her ass now from the side and she was biting her lip again and I had no idea where her wine glass had got to.

I stood up and walked right at him and said, Bill, where's your bathroom? I was much taller than him and I suspect he thought he might have gone too far.

He simply said, "It's back there and pointed over his shoulder."

I spent some time there planning my strategy, washed my face, looked in the cabinet and saw a bunch of prescription meds and poured them all down the toilet and left them without flushing.

I came out and people were standing and Joanne was in the kitchen with the wife and I went straightly there and said, "Hannah we have a ferry to catch. It's time to go."

She said, "Oh no, I have to help."

"I said, no problem. Will you come home Saturday or Sunday?"

She stared at me furiously and said nothing.

I said, "Okay then. Take care then, "I turned and turned and walked out of the kitchen and to the front door at a normal pace and was out and walking to my 1979 Chevy panel van. It was burgundy and had a three on the tree and two hundred fifty cubic inch six cylinder engine that was stout.

It was six months old. I started it up and her door opened. She climbed in and said you were going to leave without me?

"The only reason you're here is because it would've been a scandal for you to stay after showing your cunt to him in front of the other staff."

"You knew?"

"Fuck Hannah, Soviet satellites flying overhead could see your cunt from one hundred miles up."

"When did you start fucking him?"

She said, "I'm not doing that."

"Of course you are. Her too."

She was quiet. Thereafter.

So I caught the five twenty five boat back to Bainbridge Island, picked up my rig in the parking lot and drove home to Suquamish which was on a Native Reservation. Leased land. I got rid of it a few years later.

But this night I toasted some pumpernickel bread and spread Adam's peanut butter and some tangerine marmalade on the peanut butter. I spread some shredded iceber letuce on top and put the lid down with the other piece. I had some milk with it.

I slid open the door to the deck and it was perfectly quiet. I had some George Dickel bourbon and put it in a mug with some ice and found my Calixto Lopez cigars and some kitchen matches and fired up the fifty gauge five inch long cigar. It was from Mexico and was a great cigar.

We had an answering machine and the phone rang at eight forty five, wondering why I had gone home. I did not pick up the phone.

I did feel motivated to find our wedding pictures and twice jerked off on pictures of her twice. It had been awhile since we had fucked. I put my wedding ring on the picture tha got the biggest part of my load. I dead bolted all the doors and went out a window and pushed it shut. I had a laundry bag full of some sweats and tee shirts and razor and some Dial Soap. I was a big dial soap fan if I felt clean it was half the battle.

I had a great friend in those days who was half Sicilian and half Icelandic. I rode the ferry back to Seattle and drove out to my friend's place, he'd just gone through a breakup. Knocked on his door and he said, "Come on in."

In those days his dad had a bunch of shitty rentals and Thor (my buddy) would grow seeds and stems, shitty quality pot (Weed). He was enterprising, he'd steal power from a neighbor for several months, then unhook it and move the operation to another rental's garage and so on. Most of the city light customers had these deals where they'd charge for three months and then adjust if there was an uptick or downturn. He neve got caught. He ultimately became a county sheriff, which was somewhat Ironic.

We had some brownies and some of my George Dickel. I used his phone to leave a message on my boss's number saying I was going through a divorce and would call

back at mid-day. He'd just gone through one himself.

I waited two days to go back the house and she was not there. I gathered up all the rest of my stuff and put it in the back of the van and noticed a note on the kitchen table, saying Call me Jerry, I'm sorry. I was able to summon a dump on top of her note.

Inspired I found her wedding dress and pissed all over it on the kitchen floor.

The following Friday she was served at work, right when she was bent over Bill's disk. The bank was sued for alienation of affections suit as well, with pictures and all.

The judge mandated that there would be counselling, a minimum of six sessions. I picked this presbyterian counseling service in downtown Seattle. Mrs. Fisher had a master's in divinity from Yale and a PHD. From Harvard in Social Work.

She asked us to tell her what we wanted to accomplish through the counseling. Hannah said, "I hope for reconciliation and the rebuilding of our marriage, " (not

forgiveness).

Then it was my turn. I asked Mrs. Fisher if I could ask some questions first. She shrugged her shoulders and nodded yes.

"Okay. Some of these are hard, please forgive me in advance."

1. "Mrs. Fisher have you ever cheated on your husband?" She shook her head no.

2. "If you were to cheat on your husband would you do it with your boss and his wife." Another negative shake of the head.

3. "When you and your husband were at a party, did you ever flash your naked hoohah at your boss and his wife?" No again.

4. "Now this is for you Hannah, Okay," Does your boss want us to reconcile?"

5. "Does he want us to reconcile to eliminate the suit against the bank?" Another nod yes.

6. "Are you now living with your boss and his wife." She looked down at the floor and didn't say anything.

7. "Mrs. Fisher my wife is here under a false flag. She seeks to save her lover's job and continues to live in his bed and fuck him and his wife."

8. "Ma'am can you tell the judge that are bond has been split asunder and she has no intention of being my wife and I would never ever touch her again.

And so it went.

End of we were supposed to have lunch that day.

Catcher78
Catcher78
155 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Pointless (sandwich and cigar) details got in the way of the flow.

Buster2UBuster2U10 days ago

10 Big Blazing Stars. Please Note: While many folks write on Lit, and many more read the stories with great enjoyment, Many Many others just live to complain, and write derogatory remarks about others hard work. Please Ignore rude remarks and msg me direct if you would like to know how to "delete" these comments. I thank you for your hard work and all the effort that you put into this story. I will give you another writing tip, one that came to me early on from other more experienced writers, "Don't be in a hurry. No need to rush. Read your story over to edit. Put it aside for a time, a day or a week. The human mind plays tricks on everyone and fills in blanks when reading. To catch these missing words you either get someone else to read or edit your story or set your story aside for a day or two. You will be amazed at all the errors you find that you didn't see before. Thank You for your hard work here, and all your effort. Buster2U

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Scene at a Banquet Pt. 01 Husband nixes an indecent proposal.in Loving Wives
Future Pharming Ch. 01 Wife and husband no longer on the same page.in Loving Wives
Alexa - Thanks You're welcome.in Loving Wives
Exclusive Has she thought it through all the way?in Loving Wives
Bad Day at Black Rock Both of them are tempted. Will one give in?in Loving Wives
More Stories