All Comments on 'Weak in the Knees Ch. 04'

by jroseemi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer2 months ago

Thank God for that dinner date, the hot sex and the calming effect of Zach and Diego falling asleep together. It was the only thing took away the tense feeling I got from reading about the kidnapping and the anger I felt at the inept handling of the situation by the police in this chapter. Considering all of the sadness in this story already with Kali's death and Zach's MS, I probably wouldn't have continued on with this if Nadya had come to a bad end. But that's what good writing is supposed to do, provoke strong emotional reactions, and you certainly achieved that with this chapter. I'm wiped after reading this one but still looking forward to #5.

BidickulousBidickulous2 months ago

Not a fun time for Zach & Diego: MS, PTSD and a kidnapping. Here’s hoping the nice date, a bit of sex and a good nights sleep is just the beginning of some better days (and happier chapters) ahead for them!

Cane23Cane232 months ago

What a clumsy organized kidnaping and police action even clumsier! As it has all been organized by 'Dumb and Dumber'! For a moment I've been thinking that Daniel has something with it but even he is not so stupid.

At least, this situation brought Zach and Diego closer, resulting in a beautiful and hot sex scene.

Looking forward the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjroseemi@jroseemi
You can find our first book, Catching Feelings, on Amazon under the author name Wolfram-Starr Romero. I am a genderfluid person who is generally leaning more male lately, and have been jumping headlong into gay romance and gay erotica lately. Most of what I'll post here are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES