Weakling

Story Info
Ajax is too weak to resist a succubus.
11.7k words
4.48
26.3k
38
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,647 Followers

I, Ajax West, am a weakling.

No, not a physical weakling; I can bench press 300 pounds, have been timed by a radar gun throwing a baseball 89 mph and hitting a serve in tennis at 100 mph, and can dunk a basketball with either hand.

I'm morally (and also perhaps emotionally and mentally) a weakling.

I wasn't always a weakling.

I used to be morally, emotionally and mentally strong as well as physically.

Then a bitch from hell, who makes Jezebel, Catwoman, Mata Hari, and Veronica Franco look bland, came into my life. Her name is innocuous: Beth Reynolds. She is not! If a thesaurus is to be accurate it should have a photo of Beth as an antonym of "wholesome."

***********

I was happily married to Sybil for four years, and was 27 years old, when I went to work at a small money management firm in Cary, North Carolina. Sybil got a job in Raleigh, less than ten miles from our small house in Cary, as a school counselor.

The owner of the firm, Jake Reynolds, was a whiz kid. At the age of 31 when I met him he already was a millionaire and his goal was to become a billionaire. That's why he started Gravitas Enterprises LLC at age 27.

One reason that Jake wants to be a billionaire is because his father-in-law is one of the three billionaires who lives in Cary (although the least wealthy of the three if a billionaire can be called "less wealthy" without evoking a guffaw). To say that Beth (two years younger than Jake) had grown up "entitled" is a laughably gross understatement.

Despite the fact that Beth is entitled she isn't lazy. She has some sort of Internet business of her own that she is mysterious about and a sure way to get a death stare is to ask her about it. She's smart, in a diabolical way, and fit. She maintains that she works out six days a week, and no one can dispute it -- although they wouldn't dare try even if they could. Before I moved to Cary I've been told that she got upset by not being given special treatment at a fitness center in Cary and had her old man buy it, and then fired the entire staff and installed her own minions. She also changed the name to "Bether Fitness" (dumb but no one has the guts to tell her). Now, if she feels like working out alone the center clears one-half of the facility and only Beth is allowed there.

Despite her ability to work out alone if she desires, or is in a bad mood, Beth rarely does. She has a hard body and likes it to be appreciated by others so she often goes to the center at the busiest time of day in revealing workout clothes.

Beth is not a raving beauty. However, like any good succubus she is as provocative as hell and has near perfect ass and thighs and eyes that can almost bore through steel. Her eyes are violet in color (only a fraction of 1% of people have violet eyes), have a large orbiture (particularly a long palpebral fissure length,), and naturally dark thick eyelashes. Also, she usually has a bizarre color eye shadow on her eyelids that give her eyes an even more extreme ethereal quality than they have naturally.

***************

Sybil and I didn't meet Beth until we had been in Cary about three months. Gravitas Enterprises had a barbeque for all twenty five employees and their significant others and kids.

Being a normal red-blooded heterosexual male I of course noticed Beth right away. She wasn't the best looking woman there but she was the most erogenous. Sybil and I were introduced to her by Jake. When I stared into her eyes -- and she into mine -- it was freaky. Honest to God her eyes seemed to be speaking to me. What they were saying was very disturbing. "You want to fuck me with all your being, and if you do it will ruin you for any other woman, you fucking wimp!"

After that disturbing introduction (I don't even remember what was said during the introductions I was so preoccupied by what her eyes were communicating to me) as we moved away from Beth I started introducing Sybil to some of my other co-workers. Between conversations Sybil whispered "Beth looks as malicious as her reputation."

"What's her reputation?" I whispered back since people around Gravitas' office didn't talk about Beth.

"Succubus," was her one word reply.

In general I had a good time at the event -- many of the employees and their families were friendly -- except for two disturbing run-ins with Beth.

The first occurred when I was in line to get some food off of the grill. They had Italian sausage, bratwurst, and hamburgers. Beth wormed her way in line in front of me first staring into my eyes with her unearthly look. "I hope you don't mind, Ajax, but I really have my eye on one particular sausage and I need to get it," she snickered. Then she moved her ass into contact with my crotch and held it there until I backed up. Then she plucked an Italian sausage off the grill, put it in a bun, and took a bite while facing me, before sauntering away.

My traitorous cock inflated, and I had to cover up while trying to eat a hamburger and a bratwurst.

Later, after I exited a light conversation as I was walking around with an ice cream cone Beth stood in my path. "How about a lick," she smiled, again her stare boring through my skull. She held my hand and then took an exaggerated lick of my cone. She opened her mouth to show me the vanilla soft ice cream in it, then daringly swallowed it and said "Yummy," before licking her lips and wiggling her ass as she walked away.

Again my cock responded, requiring me to get a napkin to hold over my crotch.

Just as disturbing as Beth's actions were mine that night when Sybil and I got home. I mercilessly mauled her, licked her pussy with the same alacrity that Beth licked my soft ice cream cone, and then pounded her doggy, a vision of Beth's perfect ass flashing before my eyes just before I ejaculated.

If that wasn't bad enough Beth proved that she was indeed a succubus when visions of her fucking me permeated my dreams that night.

***************

I shook off my initial fascination with Beth in the ensuing days, and actually rarely thought about her until a Thursday almost two weeks after the barbeque. Jake had set me up with an interview with a well-heeled potential new client in Greensboro, NC that morning. As I was getting ready to leave Jake came into my office and said "Say, Ajax, Beth has got some sort meeting in Greensboro this morning and her Ferrari is in its bi-monthly visit to the dealer for repair and she refuses to drive any other car and her father's chauffer is otherwise occupied. Could you take her with you and bring her back?"

What was I gonna say to my boss? -- "No, Jake, she's a succubus so I need to avoid her at all costs." So I said what any new employee would "Sure Jake, when will she be ready to leave."

"I think that she's sitting on the hood of your company car right now," he chuckled, "she's not used to being refused.

As I walked out to the company car I was assigned -- all of them are Mercedes -- the baby blue one, Beth was indeed sitting on the hood. She flashed me a beaver shot as she got off the hood. With a big smile she said "Thanks for driving me, Ajax," like I had a choice.

I was starting to walk around to the driver's side when I realized, given her crossed arms, stern look, and foot-tapping that she was expecting me to open the passenger's side door for her. Not wanting to be on her bad side, I stopped in my tracks, smiled, and opened the door for her. She made sure to flash her beaver again as she curled herself into the seat.

When I say that she flashed a beaver; I wasn't exaggerating. It was clear that she had no panties on under her short skirt and at least some pubic hair.

Greensboro is about sixty miles away, almost exactly an hour by the most direct route. I wondered if I could carry on a conversation with her that long. I didn't have to worry -- about conversation.

Beth was very capable of carrying on an intelligent conversation, and did for the first forty minutes or so. The problem those first forty minutes was not her conversation, but the fact that she insisted on putting one of her bare feet on the console at all times. Given her short skirt and the lack of nylons that meant that at least one killer thigh was exposed the entire time. Fortunately I had reflective wrap-around sunglasses on so she couldn't see me occasionally staring at her thighs, but given her out-there personality she undoubtedly knew that I was.

After the first forty minutes her conversation changed. She started shooting questions at me, rapid fire. Some that I remember were:

--Did my husband tell you to let him know if I exposed my pussy to you?

--How often do you and Sybil have sex?

--Are you good at cunnilingus?

--Is it true that Ajax was the Greek hero with the biggest dick?

Most of the questions I answered with "yes," "no," "I don't know," or "that's too embarrassing to talk about." Some I just shook my head to. Her last question as we were pulling up to the building she was going into was "You don't mind me asking you these questions, do you Ajax?"

"Would it make a difference if I did?" was my response.

"Of course not," she cackled. Then she handed me her cellphone and said "put your number in under 'Ajax." I did. Then she said "Call me when you're done, you already have my number programmed into your phone." I don't know how, but I did.

I shook my head as I drove away, and to my potential client's office which was about 1/2 a mile away from where I dropped Beth off.

My meeting with the potential client went well -- and he had a large portfolio that he wanted to transfer from his present money managers. We had a handshake deal after about 90 minutes. Then he asked "Are you free for lunch?"

"I think so," I said, "but I need to make a call." I called Beth's cellphone.

"Yes, Ajax?"

"Hi Beth; I finished my meeting with Mr. Minchew and I hope to take him to lunch. Does that fit with your schedule?"

"Sure -- pick me up in front of where you dropped me off. I'll call Blue Denim and make sure that they have room for us, and tell Minchew my treat," then she terminated the call.

I was taken aback -- but I was learning fast that nothing about Beth should be surprising. I humbly turned to Mr. Minchew and said "Uh...Beth Reynolds, Jake's wife, says she wants to treat us to Blue Denim. Is that OK with you?"

"Hell yeah -- I'd like to meet her. I hear that she's a succubus and I never met one before," he smiled.

"Fuck, I guess that is her reputation," I said to myself.

The lunch was actually fun. Beth was on her almost best behavior, but raunchy enough so that Minchew got some chuckles, and she tipped the waitress 100% of the bill because the food was very good, and the service even better. Minchew had a big smile when Beth hugged him goodbye and he confirmed our deal with a hearty handshake.

As we pulled away Beth snickered "Did I close the deal?"

"You sure helped," I replied.

"Good -- so if Jake ever asked you if I exposed my pussy to you tell him 'no' whether I did or not. Got it?"

"I guess I have to -- I don't want to get on your bad side," I grinned.

"You're learning; you may get in my pants if you play your cards right, big boy."

"Look, Beth -- I don't play around. I'm devoted to Sybil."

"Before I'm done with you you'll still be devoted to Sybil but will have loved fucking me too. Now I have to take a nap because I've got to work out three hours today and I need to rest. To answer your question I do not have panties on, and keep your eyes on the road because when I nap I like to have the freedom of flipping my dress up to expose my pussy."

Of course I never asked the question of whether she had panties on, and I almost ran off the road when she moved her seat back (in the company car I was driving the seat goes back so that is essentially horizontal) she flipped up her skirt so that her pussy was exposed. Her pussy had very sparse pubic hair and labia that looked like they wanted to grab you and suck you in. While I didn't get into an accident on the way back it was a minor miracle because I couldn't help looking and my cock couldn't help reacting.

I gave Beth a five minute warning before we were back to the office -- which thankfully resulted in her flipping her skirt back down and moving her seat up. When we got to the office she remained seated until I went around and opened the door for her. "You train well," was her flippant remark.

Much to my chagrin I was still charged up when I got home that night and after a vigorous copulation with Gloria, where I again thought of the succubus' pussy just before ejaculating, she moaned "God you're an animal. If I didn't have the over-the-top orgasm you just gave me I'd be pissed. Now suck my titties until we fall asleep."

Minchew did become a client, and I got credit for it, meaning that I'd get a five figure bonus.

**************

Beth's extreme conduct toward me continued unchecked. There were many outrageous examples but perhaps the topper was at Bether Fitness.

As part of the employee benefits at Gravitas for $10/month you could have an unlimited membership at Bether Fitness, which Beth did make into the best exercise facility in not only Cary but all surrounding communities. It was a no-brainer because the monthly fee could be applied as part of Gravitas' health insurance plan as "preventative medicine" so essentially every employee participated.

I sometimes went to the fitness center early to work out. One morning I was there about 6:30 with few others in attendance, lifting weights. Since there was virtually no one else there I had no spotter for free weight bench presses, and I was lifting more than I should have for free weights without a spotter -- 260 pounds.

I had already done nine reps and was about to push out a last one when Beth came over in one of her normally skimpy outfits and sat on my thighs. "Ajax, you should really not expose yourself around me," she snickered.

"What the f---," I replied, the weight heavy on my chest, "I didn't expose myself."

As she was replying she put both of her hands through the legs of my shorts, one hand stroking my cock the other hand manipulating my balls. With a devilish smile she said "You exposed your crotch without a jockstrap on while you were doing your reps, so to me that was an open invitation."

I know that I made sounds of protest, but I'm not sure exactly what. The bitch gave the best handjob in history by a mile. I couldn't believe that in less than a minute -- still pinned to the bench by the 260 pound bar on my chest with my energy sapping with each stroke of her hand -- I had spit out five or six jets of seminal fluid. That completely drained me; Beth was very pleased. Once she was sure that I'd stopped squirting she went over by my head and helped me lift the bar back onto the rack. When I sat up she whispered "If I can get you that charged up with my hand imagine what my pussy could do!"

At that point, my energy drained and my shorts full of cum, I terminated my workout, showered, and went into work early trying hard to purge my mind of the succubus.

Despite things like the bench press attack (which was the most extreme episode) I was able to keep my hands off of, and my dick out of, Beth, for the next several months. Then Gloria got pregnant.

Although I thought that Gloria was beautiful pregnant and she still loved to cuddle, as is common with about 60% of pregnant women her sex drive decreased, hers probably more than average. Since my sex drive had been ramped up by Beth and I loved sex with Gloria, I started suffering, but in response tried even harder to stay away from Beth.

While I viewed Beth as simply an oversexed privileged and entitled brat, I found out as Gloria entered her second trimester that Beth was much more complicated than that.

Beth bopped into my office one day -- I was careful to keep the desk between me and her -- and asked if I would help her with a charity event she was hosting in Raleigh the next weekend. Since I didn't know her to be a charitable person I suspected something like a dance with high ticket prices and no interaction with the people we were supposed to help. Not even close.

"Every year I hold a big fundraiser and event for Special Olympics, and I need someone as big and dumb as a man can come -- like you, Ajax -- to help set things up, interact with the kids, and then take things down. I'll need your help from about 8 a. m. to about 8 p. m. and of course your friends and family are welcome to spectate. Here's a brochure about the event for this year, and last year's. Let me know by tomorrow if you can help."

When I reviewed the brochures I was flabbergasted. Beth's money financed the entire event, but more importantly it appeared that she personally interacted with almost every kid.

Gloria's mom was visiting so when I got home that night I talked to her and Gloria about the event, showing them the brochures. "The succubus is actually charitable?" Gloria laughed, causing her mother to evoke a frown.

"Surprised me too," I replied. "She wants me to help from 8 to 8 Saturday and you and mom are welcome to come and spectate as long as you like."

"Go ahead and help," Gloria smiled and gave me a kiss. "Mom and I will come for the main events."

That Saturday I got to see an entirely different side of Beth. She ran the entire event with precision, interacted with every single contestant, and they all not only reacted positively toward her but it was apparent that most loved her. When she picked up a seven year old girl who had fallen because she was not yet used to her prosthetic leg, and told her "You've got to be tough; you finish the race no matter what it takes," and then walked beside the girl as she hobbled to the finish line exhorting her with encouraging words, some in the audience started crying.

Just about that time a bug must have flown into my eye because it started watering too.

Anyway the day was a resounding success for all concerned. Not only did all of the Special Olympian kids (ages 4 -- 17) have a great time, but the event raised over $150,000 for wheelchairs, prosthetic limbs, and other equipment for the Special Olympians to use in normal life.

By the time that I delivered the last piece of equipment back to the storage facility that we got it from it was about 7:30 p. m. and I was dog tired since -- except for Beth -- I had worked harder than anyone else that day. At that point in time I was so spent that I plopped down in a chair and chugged a bottle of water. I didn't realize it but Beth and I were the last two people there. She walked into the storage facility, closed and locked the door, and then took off all of her clothes.

"What the fuck?" ran through my brain a thousand times in seconds. She walked up to me, straddled my legs, and said "Since we're both already completely sweaty now's a perfect time for our first fuck."

I started complaining -- but I couldn't help staring at what was clearly a perfect hard body -- and tried to think of anything but her killer thighs and labia that seemed to be reaching out to me. Because of Gloria's condition, not helped by her mother visiting in our small two bedroom house, I hadn't been laid in two weeks.

As Beth started undoing by Bermuda shorts I continued to protest but when she laid a lip lock on me and rubbed my completely erect traitorous cock I lost it.

Once she had my shorts and boxers off she held my cock upright (it didn't need much help) and then impaled herself on it. She moved her pelvis like it was unconnected to her body, and squeezed and released her pc muscles so powerfully that I thought she might crush my dick. Her cock-manipulating actions were enhanced by feverishly kissing me on the lips and pushing her hardened nipples into my chest. Eventually I got my second wind and started bucking up in desynchrisity with her pelvic actions, and mauled her tits. It wasn't long before she was screaming in orgasm and I was grunting like a passel of hogs as I seemed to cum forever.

imhapless
imhapless
3,647 Followers