Weakling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

************

It took only three days in Cary for Kyle, Alex, Lilly, and Lucy to be acting like late teens, young twenties, who had lived together their entire lives. A friend of both Lilly and Lucy, who looks like a version of Lucy but with black hair and brown eyes, is going to Duke next year in the same class as Alex. I think that the poor boy is already love sick,

The boys were a little cautious around Beth to begin with. However, seeing how cool Lilly and Lucy were with their mom, and seeing how Beth and I seemed to be touching each other the entire time, I think they became more chill toward her.

Beth and I had more serious talks in the seven days we were together than either she or I had with all of the people in our lives combined before. We were both blunt. I told her that I didn't know how we could trust each other since we were both cheaters. She told me that despite her reputation except for two one night stands she had never had sex with anyone except for Jake and me since she married Jake. The way she said it, and how emotional she was when saying it, leads me to believe that it's true.

I think things were resolved, at least in my mind, when our last night together before the boys and I flew back to Nashville we both blurted out "I love you." I was completely gobsmacked that I said it; then I started to think about it. By the time that I fell asleep with Beth on my shoulder I realized that there was a 99% probability that it was true.

By the time of the Special Olympics event in Atlanta in the middle of September, I had sold my interest in my business in Nashville, my house was on the market, and all of my furniture and the boys' belongings that weren't with them in school were either in storage or in Beth's mansion. Kyle and Alex had no issue with coming to Beth's house in Cary for holidays and school breaks so that they could see their sisters.

Beth and I signed a contract to be exclusive. Since I was giving up my house the contract also provides that she can't kick me out of her house without giving me three months' notice. She cried when I insisted on that provision in the contract. "I love you Ajax, I don't want you ever to leave," was her reply, but she agreed to the terms.

I was Beth's number one volunteer at the event in Atlanta, and due to her organizational abilities -- and money -- everything went off without a hitch. We're starting another charity together in Cary, that I will be the volunteer executive director of, and we will see if we are going to live the rest of our days together. Who knows, we maybe even will get married. Shockingly, I now like her as much out of bed as in bed (well almost as much anyway, ha, ha).