Wear the Collar Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
304 Followers

"He has a nice ass, I know," Julia commented. Amanda was having problems taking her eyes off the nude slut with the caged boner standing patiently waiting for instructions. Julia made a twirling motion with her finger.

"Turn," she directed. I knew what was expected of me. I turned away from the women and arched my back. Julia watched Amanda's face as she slid her fingers between my buttocks and pried my ass open. The surreal scene in front of her hypnotized Amanda. Her friend was offering her husband's slut hole to her.

"SMACK!" Julia slapped my ass hard. I flinched but held my pose. Julia looked at her friend.

"You do it," she said.

Amanda approached tentatively. Her small hand travelling down my back felt like a child's touch.

"Smack!" Amanda's little hand spanked my ass playfully.

"Harder!" Julia instructed her reticent friend. "He needs to know you mean it. Besides, he enjoys being spanked," she said with a slight curl to one side of her lips.

"SMACK!" Amanda's hand cracked across my ass. I grunted and felt my cock swell inside the metal cage. I could hear Amanda breathing heavily.

"Can I spank him again," she asked?

"Of course," Julia replied. "Let's go into the living room where we will be more comfortable. "Go ahead and make yourself comfortable Amanda." My wife nodded to me. "Go bring us some coffee."

I trotted obediently into the kitchen. All I could think of was that the cage would be coming off this afternoon and I was going to get a chance to cum. She promised.

...

Larry showed up early for his appointment. But he waited until it was exactly when Lisa told him to be on her front doorstep. Should he ring the bell? She told him to come to the front door and she would let him in. Larry was still standing uncertainly when he door opened and Lisa invited him in.

"Right on time! Excellent Larry, I like punctuality in a man," Lisa purred. Larry was almost trembling with anticipation in her foyer. He couldn't remember when he had felt this turned on.

"You know what else I like Larry? I like a naked man. Take everything off and follow me." Lisa smiled over her shoulder. She wore a loose top that accentuated her breasts and let her hard nipples poke against the cotton. A pair of jeans that looked like they were sprayed on left almost nothing to Larry's imagination. Larry watched Lisa's ass move like a moth watches a flame. She snapped her fingers without looking back. She knew Larry would follow instructions.

"Let's go Larry, we don't have all day to play," she grinned.

Larry stripped as fast as he could without falling over. Lisa noted that his cock was already erect.

...

While Lisa was teaching Larry the art of submission, his wife Amanda was practising her technique on me. Julia had me stand naked in front of Amanda with my legs spread far apart and my hands clasped on top of my head. She asked Amanda if she wanted my hands cuffed behind me. Amanda blushed and nodded her head.

"Yes please," she said tentatively. "I would like to know that he can't stop me. Larry insists on having his hands free and he uses our "safe" word a lot for a time out if I'm not doing it right." Amanda scowled. My wife immediately handcuffed my wrists behind me and unlocked my cock-cage. As she worked the metal off my erection my cock hardened to its full length for Amanda.

"Is there anything you have been learning that you would like to try out on him?" Julia asked her friend.

"Well, actually," Amada replied in a high-pitched voice that echoed her nervousness, as she reached out to play with the rigid cock. "If it's ok with you Julia, I think I can make him cum a few times in a row," she said in a voice that was resolute but innocent at the same time. She stroked my boner and balls with both hands while she spoke.

"Please," Julia waved her hand in my direction. "I would love to watch you milk him multiple times and learn how to do that myself."

"It's a crowd-pleaser from what I understand," Amanda shrugged and grinned. "I already know I can make him grunt whenever I want," she said, trying not to brag. Amanda drew her fingernails down the length of my erection from my balls to the tip of my cock. I grunted on cue. Amanda smiled at Julia.

"I can make him grunt and pant so he makes a little tune," Amanda offered.

"Can you make him cum in ten minutes?" Julia replied.

"Of course, with a slut this well trained I think I can make him cum under ten minutes anytime," Amanda laughed.

"Please demonstrate," Julia smiled. "This is his opportunity to cum. If he doesn't he will get another chance in a few days. Besides, I like to watch him twitch and listen to him grunt," Julia confessed.

...

Lisa circled a naked Larry crouched on a small, low platform about two feet off the floor. It was designed to display merchandise. Squatting on his haunches, the merchandise needed both hands flat on the surface just in front of his feet to keep his balance. We knew it was Larry under the black hood that Lisa had zippered onto his head. Larry couldn't see who was watching, but he could stick his tongue through a little zippered hole, if Lisa unzipped it. Lisa explained that it would be easier for him to obey her if he was unaware of the audience of females that were there to watch him be subjugated.

"First position Larry. Remember your training over the past few weeks. Your wife is watching. Make her proud of you."

"CRACK!" Lisa snapped Larry's left buttock with her riding crop. Larry yelped and scurried to achieve a balanced stability of sorts on his elbows and knees, with his hooded head touching one edge of the platform and his ass extended over the other edge toward Lisa.

"Knees apart Larry. You know what happens if you don't do what you're told don't you?"

Larry wagged his head quickly and made a muffled sound in his hood while he shuffled around on the platform. Larry knew the metal cage might not come off his throbbing cock anytime too soon if he disobeyed Lisa.

"You're circled by your wife and a couple of the women from our social group that you have been annoying with your juvenile attempts at seduction," Lisa informed her new pet. "Julia is also here with her slut. Amanda has become quite adept at edging his cock whenever she wants to exert her dominance." Lisa's spike heels echoed on the tile floor as she walked around Larry, occasionally touching him with her crop. The only other sound was Larry breathing heavily into his hood.

"You understand what dominance feels like now, isn't that right Larry?"

"CRACK!" Lisa's crop connected with Larry's other ass cheek. Larry whimpered but kept his balance.

"From now on you will recognize Amanda's dominance. She will decide what you need to do to earn the privilege of cumming for her, understood?"

"SMACK!" Larry yelped as the crop cracked across his ass again. But he stayed on the slut stage.

Larry couldn't see that Lisa was wearing a tight, black leather bra that displayed her small breasts prominently. Besides the leather thong and the spike heels, that was pretty much all she wore. Well, almost. I noticed that she now had two small keys hanging on the small chain around her ankle.

Lisa stopped pacing and lifted her high-heeled foot. A small gasp of approval from the watching women went around the room as Lisa placed her stilettoed foot on Larry's bare back. She bent forward and unfastened one of the little keys hanging on her anklet.

"Once you demonstrate your ability to submit to female authority you will become a popular commodity, my dear." She unlocked the cock cage and worked it off Larry's swollen prick. Lisa left the metal ring around his cock and balls so Larry would understand that he was going back in his cage once she was done with him. I wondered if Larry had any idea about the extent to which he was no longer in control. I certainly had not been.

I stood between Amanda and Julia, naked, released and erect. Julia thought it was appropriate to have the only other male in the room demonstrate his submissiveness too. A bright red ball-gag reminded everyone that my mouth and tongue belonged to her as well. After this evening Larry would not be the only man in the group with preferred commodity status. I assumed the other two women present shared similar views about Female/male dominance, and would spread the word about Larry and me.

"CRACK!" Lisa snapped Larry's left buttock with her riding crop. Larry yelped and struggled to raise his pink-striped ass to maintain his balance on the little table.

Lisa reached between Larry's spread legs from behind and stroked his already rigid dick. Larry grunted and tried to fuck her hand, but he had to stay still if he wanted to continue feeling her hand on his cock. I knew from experience that Larry would do anything to please Lisa and keep that hand moving on his erection.

"SMACK!" Lisa slapped Larry's other ass cheek hard with her hand! Larry grunted but kept his ass where Lisa wanted it. Lisa slid her forefinger into Larry's tight asshole.

"Stay still slut, I will decide when or even if you cum. "Now, if I can read an audience, I think we need to insert a place-saver." Lisa smiled and pulled a long bulbous latex cock out of somewhere and coated it with lubricant. As the head of the fake cock entered Larry's asshole, I felt Amanda's small hand around my cock.

Without looking at what she was doing with my boner, Amanda watched Lisa ass-fuck her philandering husband. She listened to Larry grunt as his ass was violated over and over again. She saw that her husband was still rock-hard despite being used like the most depraved male whore she had ever seen. Lisa was making sure of that.

Amanda's hand fluttered absent-mindedly along Julia's slut's fuck-pole. He grunted just like Larry. Male whores were much the same once their clothes came off.

How could she accept Larry back as her equal now? Of course that was impossible. She knew what he was now. Beside her Julia's slut was beginning to grunt. She could almost feel Julia's amused gaze as she brought her slut's cock to the edge. But she was too focused on the impossible scene in front of her and forgot to pace the cock. Amanda suddenly became aware of the convulsing erection in her hand and the arc of sticky liquid splattering onto the floor in front of her.

"Whoa! Sorry Julia! Amanda apologised to her surprised friend. "I should have been paying more attention to what I was doing. I was too intent on experiencing a small epiphany, I think. I'm pretty sure I finally understand who's in charge!" Amanda said with confidence. "

"No problems," Julia laughed. "He was due for a milking anyway. I'm delighted you figured out who is in charge of the cock. Now we can have some real fun with the sluts," Julia replied.

Julia snapped her fingers at the glob of cum on the floor. "Put that back where it came from Slut," she ordered. I signed and knelt. "I'll correct your behaviour for not asking permission later," she promised.

I licked my cum off the floor while my wife and Her friend watched Amanda's husband being fucked in the ass by the woman who held the keys to both their husband's cock cages.

"Stay there on all fours between us," my wife said when I was finished cleaning the floor. "Amanda and I need a table for our drinks. And no shaking! Your cock is too soft to be of any interest to us now anyway," Julia rebuked her disobedient man-toy and returned her attention to Larry's graduation ceremony.

"Don't worry darling, Lisa cooed at Larry. "I will never allow you to be misused even if you are inherently more of a sub-slut than any other cock I have ever trained, and that's saying a lot." Lisa paced around poor naked Larry, perched on his little exhibition table with his ass in the air and his cock on display.

It was quiet in the room. I could hear Larry breathing heavily through his hood. Lisa paused in front of her new pet. She reached down and unzipped the mouth hole in Larry's hood. Larry grunted and sucked some air.

"What do you say Larry?" Lisa asked rhetorically, not really caring what Larry said as long as it started with 'yes Miss'.

"Thank you Miss," Larry blurted and kept grunting.

"On the other hand," Lisa said as she strolled behind Larry and casually closed her fingers around his erection.

"I might request the assistance of someone in the audience to demonstrate some pretty bottomed-out slut behavior on your part, Larry," Lisa tilted her head toward Julia. "Permission, Julia?"

"Go play with Lisa, Slut," Julia directed me. Julia and Amanda retrieved their drinks from my back and I crawled forward into whatever fate Lisa's twisted Asian mind could fantasize about. I stopped in front of her pussy and squatted, like a dog sitting for a treat. I waited submissively with my knees spread apart and my genitals on display. The familiar, intoxicating smell of pussy and jasmine invaded my nose and I was hard again. Lisa smiled.

"Stand up slut. You will be such a good tool for Larry's graduation demonstration."

I stood, and Lisa pulled me behind Larry by my boner.

"Hands behind your back, Slut. Don't make me cuff you," she threatened. Lisa dropped a glob of lubricant onto Larry's asshole and worked it in with her fingers. Larry grunted and tried to fuck back.

"SMACK!" Lisa pulled her fingers out of his hole and slapped Larry's ass hard.

"What were you told bitch!" Lisa chastised her now trembling slut-on-a-table. Lisa grabbed my boner and slathered lube up and down the shaft. She positioned my cock head at Larry's slut-hole and slapped my ass sharply.

"Huh!" I grunted and drove my cock into the hole that Lisa wanted me to fuck.

"SWISH!" I heard the incoming crop lash before it landed. I clenched my buttocks.

"SMACK!" Lisa began alternating swats across my ass cheeks. I fucked the hole faster.

"Cum quickly slut," she whispered to me. "I want Amanda to see you squirt a load over his back just before I make him cum." Lisa wanted a show for her friends in the social group, the same women Larry and I exchanged banal pleasantries with on a regular basis. Well, not so much anymore.

Larry was making muffled grunting noises inside his leather hat. We would most likely both become hot commodities, at least among the female quotient of our circle of friends. All of the women watching likely approved of what they were witnessing, even if they were not actively involved in training their own males.

"CRACK! CRACK!" The crop descended across my ass repeatedly as Lisa drove her slut to orgasm. I fucked the ass and grunted as I approached the edge. Lisa grabbed my balls and pulled my cock out of Larry's slut-hole just in time for her audience to watch me shoot a jet of cum over his back.

"Good Slut!" she shouted excitedly. "Go park your head in Amanda's crotch!"

As I crawled back toward Amanda's smooth, white, spread-open thighs, I heard Lisa direct her new slut.

"It's your turn Larry. Remember, you need to ask for permission."

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
304 Followers
12