Wear the Collar Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife shares her trained slut with his trainer.
3.4k words
4.61
22.1k
17

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
314 Followers

I stood at attention, naked, legs spread slightly apart with my hands clasped on top of my head. Lisa liked her slut ready to perform. Her training had left my cock semi-erect all the time now, even when it wasn't being used. My god, how had I become a sexual amusement for these women? According to the woman who trained my cock to respond, I was an inherent sub-slut, desperately waiting to be 'outed.' Lisa thought it would be a total waste of a slut, and a disappointment for my wife if they had not collaborated to take advantage of me. Lisa knew that whether I realized it or not, I would be more content being the 'bottom' to Julia's 'top'. My wife was not so philosophical. She wanted me to get hard when she snapped her fingers and stay that way till she was finished.

"I want him to spread his ass cheeks when I say so, and I don't give a fuck about what kind of mood he's in, she grinned. "Is that bad Lisa?"

"Yes Julia, that's very bad," Lisa said. "You're telling me that you want me to make your husband into a submissive man-whore you can abuse at your discretion, she stated flatly. Then she smiled. "I can train him to cum on cue too."

Julia smiled. "Money is no object," she laughed. "He has lots of it."

I thought about how this titillating journey into the world of S&M had morphed into much more than an indulgent curiosity my wife and I were fascinated with. Not that I objected. I wasn't allowed to. In fact, as Lisa had predicted, far from objecting, I was eager to be used and thankful to be trained. She said I had all the earmarks of a natural slut. Lisa was being proven correct and Julia was beginning to realize she had more power than she thought she had.

The women were lounging in our living room chatting about how to get the most out of a trained slut, any trained slut. I was not allowed to sit or keep my legs together when women were present, so I stood with my hands clasped behind me, my legs slightly apart, waiting for direction and listening to Lisa expound on allowing sluts to masturbate.

"So as I was explaining, when your slut is finally allowed to bring himself off, he will be grateful," Lisa finished.

Julia perked up. "What? Allowed to jack off? Don't they pretty much do that whenever they want? I mean, what can I do about that?" Julia wondered.

Lisa was incredulous. "You can stop him, of course! Julia, don't tell me you have been letting your slut masturbate on his own! No-no, he needs to understand that jerking himself off is a privilege now - a reward for performing well," Lisa told her astonished friend. Julia looked sheepish, like her mother just caught her feeding the family dog under the table.

"I think you and I need to have a chat about the efficacy of male chastity devices," Lisa laughed. "It may take a little time for him to get used to being in a cock cage, but after a couple of days your slut will do anything you want to get his cock unlocked."

"Anything?" Julia smiled mischievously.

"Yes, of course." Lisa replied. She glanced over to where she had left me.

"Come here Slut. See Julia, his cock is already stiffening." Lisa smirked, and quickly stroked my semi-hard cock into a full erection. "He knows I'm right." She tapped my erection with her index finger repeatedly, like someone plunking on a piano key. My stiff cock bounced up and down in response.

Lisa's fingers played along the length of my shaft. She slid her hand playfully up and down my hard cock. Her fingers tightened occasionally, drawing uncontrollable moans from her slut. Lisa smiled and continued her tutorial on the virtues of cock cages.

"If you want a guaranteed pop-up cock and a grateful slut, caging is the way to go." She continued to control my cock as she spoke, idly running her hand up and down the hard shaft, seemingly oblivious to the muffled grunts and moans she was eliciting from her increasingly excited slut.

"At first the slut is resentful, but there's nothing he can do about it. A pouting, resentful slut can be fun to play with, but unfortunately the resentment doesn't last. When he is finally allowed to cum, the experience dwarfs anything he has felt before. So you end up with a grateful slut who will do anything you say for a chance to repeat the experience." Her fingernails raked the length of the hard prick in her hand and I gasped.

"Wouldn't you like to be grateful Slut?" Lisa taunted. "Don't speak, I already know." Lisa smiled and her hand slid faster up and down the length of hard cock. Still stoking, she turned her attention to Julia again.

"Now, it's good practice to milk your slut until he is soft prior to locking him up. You can ice his erection if necessary, that works. But making him cum first to get his cock under control is so much more fun," Lisa grinned. Her hand tightened around my cock in that special way I had learned to hope for. She pumped her whore's stick faster, closing the distance between me, and the edge of no return.

"Listen to this slut's breathing. He is starting to pant already. Imagine how good it's going to make him feel when you take his cock out of its cage and make it cum after denying him that privilege for a few days. He will do any little thing you say."

"Grunt for me Slut!" Lisa ordered in an amused tone of voice.

I grunted obediently.

"See, he will do whatever I tell him to do. Keep grunting Slut!"

I grunted in time to her strokes. She liked that. I saw her smile.

"Shut up Slut," said Lisa in that same amused tine of voice.

I stopped grunting, but I couldn't help making noises. She ignored me and stroked my aching cock faster.

"Your husband here has really lost control of himself, if you know what I mean." She slapped my stiff cock to punctuate her remark then continued sliding her soft hand along my erection.

"He can't really be in charge of his own orgasms anymore, let alone have any say in yours." She looked at Julia fondly. Her hand stopped stroking and she held me tightly by my stiff cock. Your Slut will obey. I guarantee my work." Lisa said with pride in her voice.

"When the cage comes off, make him beg to jerk himself. It's an audio-visual treat," she smiled. "If that kind of thing amuses you of course, and I'm guessing it does. That's if you decide to let him touch your cock al all, of course. Yeah, the cock belongs to you. We all recognize that," Lisa glanced meaningfully at Julia and smiled.

"They always want to cum right away when the cage comes off, so you will have to slow him down, unless you want an early show," Lisa said, and began stroking my boner again. Her long fingers slid expertly along my hard shaft and she settled into a steady rhythm. I matched her rhythm and pumped my cock in and out of her hand, completely content to fuck her fist until I was told to cum; a well-trained slut. Lisa watched the cock slide in and out of her hand.

"Hands on your head," Slut. I obeyed without thinking and continued fucking Lisa's hand, oblivious to anything but the pleasure between my legs.

"Hold his balls in one hand and squeeze them when you want to slow him down," Lisa demonstrated. She pulled down on her slut's balls and squeezed just enough. I grunted and felt myself start to go soft. No! Was it time to go in the cage already? I felt cheated. Where was my reward? I actually whimpered. Was I that much of a depraved slut?

Lisa looked at me with an amused expression. "Do you want to cum Slut? You may answer if you can manage a grunt." I managed more; I managed to beg like a desperate whore.

"Please Miss! I need to cum! My cock is going to explode!" The words rushed out in a torrent.

"I believe you were told not to speak unless directed. Our agreed communication medium was a grunt, indicating you understood the direction you were being given. I was considering allowing you to cum. Now I'm not so sure you deserve it. You can't seem to follow simple directions, Slut." Lisa let go of my genitals and moved away from my trembling body.

In a panic I began grunting repeatedly. I knew better than to touch my erection. Lisa recognized the pleading tone. She smiled and held my balls in her hand.

"Oh alright, get yourself erect for me. Get it nice and hard, and I'll take over," she smirked. "Who wants to cum, Slut? Can you manage a grunt?"

I grunted, just her stupid whore, nice ass, not too bright, but good to fuck. Gratefully, I began pumping my cock for Lisa.

"That's a good slut. Push your cock forward and spread your legs wider apart." Lisa stopped talking and took over. Her hand flew up and down the shaft, focused on making the rock hard thing in her hand spurt.

"Don't hold back Slut, let it happen," Lisa whispered and pumped my cock as fast as she could. I held on for another minute, then grunted uncontrollably and shot a long arc of slut juice across the floor.

"Good cock!" Lisa beamed. She milked the rest of the cum from my softening cock then produced a metal ring with a cage-like device attached to it. She open the ring and snapped it shut around the base of my deflating cock and balls. She stuffed my flaccid prick into the small curved cage and locked it to the metal ring with a small lock. My cock was caged, but my balls hung free to be handled.

"Keep him locked up for a few days to begin with," Lisa instructed. "He'll get used to peeing through the little hole in the end. Whenever you feel like playing with him make sure his hands are secured before you remove the cage and always lock the cock up again before releasing his hands. That way he knows he has no chance of relieving himself and he will quickly learn to do anything you say for the opportunity to cum."

Lisa weighed my balls in her hand then squeezed them just a little to demonstrate her control. I grunted involuntarily and thrust my hips forward, like a well-trained animal.

"Trust me, this slut will do what he is told." Lisa laughed and slapped my ass.

"Keep him locked up when you're not using him, but don't forget to milk him regularly. They can get a little randy if they don't cum for long periods. Anyway, keep him motivated and he will provide you with hours of entertainment. Use him, milk him and call me if he needs further training."

Lisa smiled and dropped the small key into Julia's lap, like she was dropping off the key to a customized car.

Julia smiled at Lisa. She glanced at her naked slut, standing obediently, waiting for direction, his cock straining against its metal cage. She thought about what Lisa had said. Her trained slut would do anything she told him to now.

"Thank you Lisa. Would you like him to lick you before you go?" Julia asked innocently. Lisa raised an eyebrow and smiled.

Julia snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor in front of Lisa. "On your knees Slut! Hands behind you. Show Lisa some gratitude for making you show yourself as the depraved slut you clearly always were," Julia ordered.

I obeyed, happy to demonstrate my training in front of my trainer and my owner.

Lisa stood in front of me and unzipped her jeans. She shrugged her jeans down over her hips and hooked her thumbs in her panties. Lisa pulled her underwear down and I could see her slit was already wet. The musky aroma of her pussy filled my nose.

"Lick me Slut." Lisa put her hand on my head and pulled my face into her slippery hole.

I parted the wet vertical slit in front of me with the tip of my tongue and found her hard nub. Lisa sighed and tapped my caged cock with the toe of her boot. I spread my knees further apart to make it easier.

"I might want to borrow him sometimes if that's Ok with you," Lisa said breathlessly. Her hands held my head and kept my face pressed hard against her hole. I sucked on her nub and licked her wet pussy with enthusiasm.

"Of course," my wife said. "It's the least I can do after all you have done for us. Now let our slut do what you trained him to do." Lisa sighed and slouched against Julia, who had moved behind her.

"Look at me Slut." Julia's voice had a new ring to it. She knew she was in control.

I looked up with out stopping what I was doing. Julia held my gaze over Lisa's shoulder while I crouched between Lisa's legs and licked her.

"There's no use pretending that this is all just a bourgeois farce we are indulging ourselves in out of curiosity. The training changed everything. You obviously cannot get enough of being a submissive slut, and I kind of like being a cock-owner. So, new rule Slut. From now on, you will obey any woman who knows that your name is Slut, and I will decide whom to share that info with. Any hesitation on your part will be punished."

Her tone of voice was commanding and her eyes told me she was serious. I sucked on Lisa's clit and listened to Julia, enthralled.

"Understand that we are at a different juncture in our relationship, Slut. From now on you are my property, not my husband. Your cock has been trained to obey whoever holds the other end of your leash, and that is my decision, not yours."

Julia moulded herself behind Lisa and supported her physically. Lisa moaned unintelligibly. Julia's hands reached around Lisa and cupped her bare breasts under her shirt. Her fingers hardened Lisa's nipples and Lisa moaned louder.

"Focus Slut!" my owner demanded. "Make my friend scream and I might let you cum later." Julia kissed Lisa's neck and played with her tits. She ground her pussy against Lisa's tight ass. Lisa grabbed both of my ears and used them as handles to move my tongue in and out of her pussy, like a cock. She used my tongue as a dildo for about ten minutes, until I felt her body stiffen and her thighs trapped my head between her legs. Her hips convulsed and Lisa came all over my face with my tongue still inside her pussy.

Julia helped Lisa lay on the carpet and held her collapsed body while she recovered.

"You're not done yet Slut. You don't get to squirt today. But now I feel like a ride, so that cock better be hard." I could feel my cock straining against the cage. The training had worked.

"Get on the bed. Lay on your back and grab your ankles Slut. Time to make your owner proud," she grinned.

I lay on my back, grabbed my ankles and spread my legs like an obedient whore.

Julia stripped off her clothes and inspected her property. She unlocked my cock cage and slowly pulled the metal contraption off. My cock stiffened as it came out of its confinement. Julia held onto my boner while she lubricated my asshole. Her fingers relaxed my slut-hole until three fingers slid in and out easily. I felt my ass stretch as she worked a large butt plug into it.

"For later. In case I still feel horny," she smiled.

Julia duct-taped my wrists to my ankles and my elbows to my knees, forcing my legs up. Then she spread my legs as far apart as possible and tied them there. The Amazon position allowed for maximum exposure and offered minimum resistance to any woman interested in fucking her submissive man in a more traditional way. Helpless, completely vulnerable, and tied in position with my legs spread, my stiff cock throbbed. The place-holder in my ass was a constant reminder of what could happen later if I pleased my owner. I lay on my back and watched my wife strip.

Lisa and I both watched while Julia took off her clothes slowly. She unbuttoned her shirt and shrugged out of it. Her big tits bulged out of the too-small bra she insisted on wearing. She unzipped her jeans and pivoted away from Lisa, shoving her ass out while she dragged her pants down. Julia swayed slowly to some tune in her head. She was clearly stripping for Lisa.

Her underwear come off quickly, like she couldn't wait to dance naked for Lisa. I knew that I was being kept hard for a reason. My wife wanted to impress her friend. She was going to fuck me to demonstrate how successful Lisa's training had been and how well it was appreciated.

She kept her eyes glued on Lisa while she swayed over to where I was tied open. My cock jerked involuntarily. Without looking away from her friend, Julia reached for her tool. She held my cock in her hand and stood between my outstretched legs, still locked onto Lisa's eyes. I could see Lisa playing with herself while she watched Julia make use of the cock she had trained and the slut she had made.

Julia slipped the head of my cock into her, then she worked her pussy up and down the hard shaft. I could fuck back or stay still. I pumped my ass like a whore in heat. But she didn't' like that.

"Stay still Slut! I'll decide how fast I want to fuck you, not the other way around!"

She bent forward and wiggled the end of he butt plug protruding from my ass meaningfully.

"Do what you're told, Slut." she grinned.

I stopped moving and she fucked my cock at her slow leisurely pace. She moved just fast enough to keep me hard. She kept me on the edge while she reached beneath the cock she was fucking and played with my balls.

"These are mine now too," she smiled. She squeezed them until she made her slut grunt. "Good boy. Keep your cock where it is. I'll pick up the pace if I want to."

Her shapely ass moved rhythmically back and forth as she fucked my erect cock. Her pussy lips sealed around the hard shaft. She rode her cock like a new owner proclaiming her territory. Lisa watched Julia as she rode, fascinated by how well Julia was able to accept ownership of her slut. She had often trained male sluts, only to be undermined by owners who could not adapt to the radical change in relationship dynamics. Not Julia.

Lisa watched Julia's naked body move to the music in her head. She watched her breasts sway; watched her bare ass pump as she slid her pussy along the hard cock; heard the slut grunt as he was being fucked. Lisa knew Julia was performing for her. She knew this scene would never have been possible without her training. It felt good to be recognized for her skills.

"Thank you Lisa, Julia cooed. "Without you I would never have been able to have my own cock-slut." She reached down and pulled my balls away from the hard cock. I grunted louder but did not move, as instructed.

"We would never have known he was such a whore," Julia said. "That would have been such a waste." She put both hands on my knees and pushed hem further apart. She pumped her hips against my rigid cock.

"CRACK!" Her hand slapped my ass as she picked up speed and turned her attention back to her slut.

"Do you understand Slut? What I need right now is a live dildo! That's you Slut! She fucked her slut hard. Her hips pounded against mine. She rode her cock, intent on cumming, and Lisa watched, enchanted. Clearly, her relationship with Julia and their pet slut was just beginning.

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
314 Followers