Wear the Collar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
308 Followers

I backed up and squatted with my legs spread wide. I kept my balance with one hand on the floor and took hold of my stiff cock with the other. My balls bounced as my hand pumped my shaft and I grunted continuously.

Lisa smiled. She knew the obscene image of me squatting naked, panting, my face wet from her cunt, making myself cum in front of her would make me horny all over again when I watched the video. Of course she filmed her sessions for her clients and kept a copy for herself.

"Beg Slut, or I will cage your cock for a week," Lisa threatened.

"Please Miss!! Please let me cum! I've been a good slut all night! Please Miss! Please let your Slut cum!" My voice was ragged. My strokes were getting short and fast. My cock felt like it was on fire. I couldn't go back now even if she refused to let me cum.

"Stop! Hands on the floor behind you!" Lisa yelled. I didn't think at all. I just did what I was told. My cock bobbed frantically. I felt like I could cum anyway. Suddenly Lisa caught my cock and stroked it quickly.

"Cum now Slut!" Lisa ordered. My cock erupted in her hand.

"Good Slut! You will learn that my hand around your cock is a special treat, a special kind of slut-control."

Her hand refused to let me go soft. Using my cum as lubricant, she kept stroking the hard shaft. I felt my cock getting erect again and moaned. How was that possible? I wasn't even horny.

"You won't have much of a choice anymore," Lisa laughed. "You see, you are such a slut, that I can make you hard again right after you cum. I can make you cum again too, but I won't today." Lisa slid her fingers along my erect cock one last time.

"Go get dressed Slut, and take your shaved slut-stick home to your wife. Come back tomorrow at six sharp. Soon, just putting your cock collar on will make you hard. You will learn that wearing a collar means being a real slut." Lisa smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"Bring my cock back tomorrow, Slut," she whispered in my ear. Was it her cock? Was it Julia's? I knew it wasn't mine anymore.

...

"So I invited Lisa over for dinner this evening, baby." Julia sounded casual.

"I thought it would be fun to compare notes on how the training is going, don't you?" I was speechless so she continued as though my silence meant I was ok with having my Dom and my wife discuss what their slut was doing, over dinner.

"Lisa says you are learning some difficult tricks, honey. I'm proud of you. Can you take your pants off and come over here please?" She knew I was not wearing underwear. I started getting hard.

"NOW please!" Julia was clearly in the mood to test my training. I peeled off my pants and moved quickly to where she could reach my cock. Julia wrapped her fingers around my erection and squeezed.

"That's a good boy. I like it when you get hard for me." Julia stroked my cock lightly. "Hold your hands behind you honey. Lisa says its better to be consistent with the training when we are playing." I clasped my hands behind my back and shoved my hips forward just like Lisa had taught me.

"Take your shirt off." Her voice was low, breathless. I stripped off my shirt and stood naked beside my wife. I started sliding my cock back and forth across Julia's palm, unable to stop the surging hormones. I needed to release the sexual tension somehow.

"That's bad honey," Julia admonished playfully. "Only a real slut would start fucking my hand because they can't control the urge." Julia smiled, "or a well-trained slut." Her hand tightened around my rigid cock and forced me to stop.

"Listen, there's no point in pretending that our playtime fantasy has not moved along a notch or two since Lisa has been in charge of you. She has been sharing information with me since you started training a week ago. Surely you must have guessed that. I've made myself wet watching your training audiovisuals. We have been discussing how best to move you forward. She says it's going to be easier than she thought to turn you into a full-on slut, ready to fuck or lick pussy or do whatever other perverted thing I can think of." Julia tightened her grip on my cock and laughed.

"Oh, don't act all embarrassed. I'm just kidding about the perverted stuff. I know you want to do this as much as I do. I mean, this is what we are paying her for." Julia smiled and played with my cock while she spoke. "Besides, I can see you like what I'm doing."

I did like what she was doing. She was teasing my cock. She was running her fingers up and down my erection, then raking her fingernails along the rigid shaft. Maybe the sessions I had with Lisa were influencing me; maybe my natural slut tendencies were taking over. In any case I couldn't help myself. I sank to my knees in front of her. My face was at her crotch.

"Julia, can I lick your pussy please? Please honey, the thought of it is making me crazy."

My homework from Lisa had been to go home and do something with Julia to humiliate myself sexually. Begging to lick her was the best I could come up with.

"Oh alright," Julia joked, but only because you're so good at begging." She smiled and unzipped her jeans.

"You do the rest," she directed. Her voice was husky.

I pulled her jeans down to her ankles and removed them. She grabbed my head and shoved her pussy into my face. It was good. I had done my homework for Lisa. I satisfied my slut-self and pleased Julia all at once. I held her by her ass and explored her pussy with my tongue. I was grateful to be Julia's slut.

"Hmmm, go slower baby, I like it when you beg to lick me. The training seems to be working." Julia smiled and ground her crotch into my face.

Then she did something she had never done before in all the years we had been together. She grabbed me by my hair and yanked my head back. She sealed her mouth over mine and forced her tongue between my lips. I opened my mouth and let her dominate me. She fucked my mouth with her tongue, then pulled out and held my head in her hands.

"Whatever happens tonight, remember you belong to me." Julia whispered in my ear.

Julia made me stand in the front hall waiting for our guest. Naked, alone, forbidden to sit, I had to stand and keep myself hard. Time went by. I kept my cock stiff. I was an obedient. Finally the doorbell rang.

"That must be Lisa. Go let our guest in honey," Julia chimed from the other room.

I knew this was part of my training, so I walked slowly to the front door, with my erection bobbing in front of me, praying it was Lisa.

I opened the door and Lisa stood in front of me. My face had Julia's dried pussy juice smeared all over it. I must have looked like the most disgusting slut she had ever seen. That thought alone made me hornier. The smell of Lisa's perfume brought back our training sessions and made my cock harder. Lisa stepped inside, then reached out and stroked my erection, sliding her hand casually up and down the hard shaft. She stared into my eyes, establishing dominance. I looked down at the floor.

"Hello Slut. You are naked. That's good, but where is your cock ring? I can only assume you want to feel my crop across your ass again." Lisa smiled and continued petting my cock.

My wife joined Lisa and suggested we move to the livingroom.

"Honey can you get Lisa and I a couple of drinks please?" Julia sounded like the next door neighbor had just dropped by. I returned with two mixed drinks, then stood beside Julia, naked, erect, and breathing hard, while the women sipped their drinks and chatted. Julia absent-mindedly played with my balls and ignored the rigid boner twitching just above her hand.

"I want to hear all about how he has been behaving." Lisa spoke to Julia conspiratorially, as though I was not even in the room. "But I just have to correct his behavior before we go any further." Lisa smiled at Julia then turned to me and sharpened her tone of voice.

"Go put your collar on Slut, then come back and stand beside your wife,"

Lisa ordered.

I turned toward the bedroom.

"Aren't you forgetting something, Slut?" Lisa admonished.

I blushed, then sank to the floor and crawled toward the other room. It was one thing to crawl at my trainer's house. It was quite another to crawl naked in front of both these women in my own home. Somehow the action made my submissiveness inescapable. The fact that I was actually doing it confirmed to everyone in the room that I was a slut.

Julia and Lisa watched in silence as I crawled across the floor.

"Crawl on your hands and feet, Slut," Lisa directed. I raised my ass into the air and crept forward on all fours. Lisa drew Julia's attention to my crotch.

"See how his balls sway?" Lisa commented. "He is very well hung. Also, he has a nice ass. We should talk about training it. Perhaps we can discuss a mutual trade of services." She turned to Julia.

"I can train him to take a strap-on for you, if I can use him for one evening next week. I need a 'date' to take to the Dom-sub convention. I'm also genuinely enjoying our training sessions. He is so cooperative, such an innate slut."

"Do they need to be trained?" Julia wanted to know. "I mean, what special skills does he need to get fucked from behind?"

"Of course!" Lisa sounded surprised. "You want a slut that really likes getting fucked up the ass, not one that just tolerates it. Someone like your husband for instance. He shoves his butt out whenever he can. You can rest your heels on it when he licks you." Lisa scanned Julia's face for signs of pleasure or displeasure about what she was saying.

Lisa's eyes were hooded; her voice became low and hypnotic. "If he licks too slowly you can speed him up with a riding crop. He likes being disciplined. Like I said, a natural slut."

"Have you let him cum yet today?" Lisa asked.

"Not yet, I was saving that for after dinner," Julia replied. "I uh, prepared dinner earlier. My husband will serve us tonight, so you and I have a chance to talk." Julia was a little surprised, but a little excited too. This Lisa was different than the one she knew from the social circle. This one was sexy.

I returned just in time to hear Julia tell Lisa that she might allow me to cum later. I hoped I could remember to ask Julia for permission to cum, instead of Lisa. I was prepared to beg them both. Truthfully, I wanted to beg them both. The thought made me harder.

Julia and Lisa allowed me to walk upright while I was serving dinner. During the meal they chatted with one another and kept me erect by casually stroking and playing with the same boner Julia had created before Lisa arrived. I was only allowed to go semi-hard because it amused them to make me hard again. Pouring wine is difficult when someone is playing with your cock at the same time.

After dinner the women chatted and drank more wine. I stood by my wife, ready to do pretty much anything that might result in me cumming. Julia amused herself by playing with my balls, and occasionally touching my erection just enough to keep it hard. Lisa explained how the sessions were going.

"Come here Slut, lets demonstrate what we have been working on for Julia." Lisa beckoned with her finger.

Julia let go of my balls and gave my ass a slap. I walked around the dining table. Lisa pointed to her feet. I crawled the last few feet to her, then put my face on the floor and raised my ass into the air as Lisa had taught me.

"Good Slut. Stand up."

I stood as straight as I could. I knew she disliked bad posture. My cock stuck straight out toward Lisa and Julia. Julia smiled and settled down to watch Lisa's demonstration.

"Wait, can we make a video of this?" Julia wanted to know. "It would be easier than taking notes. Ooh! If we shoot him from the chest down and keep your face out of it too, we could post it on You Tube, like an instructional video on how to make your slut cum!" The women burst into laughter.

"Of course, set up your phone," Lisa laughed.

"First, this cock is very responsive. It likes to be teased with light strokes." Lisa's fingers glided along the length of my hard cock.

"Once in awhile it is fun to rake it with your fingernails, just to hear him grunt." Her fingernails felt like tiny claws, torturing the stretched surface of my cock. I sucked in my breath and hoped she would keep her fingernails moving across my steel-hard cock.

"SMACK!"

Lisa slapped my stiff cock. It bounced back and forth. I grunted like a trained seal.

"His cock responds exceptionally well to being slapped. I think your slut doesn't care much for it, but the cock gets harder every time. So slap that slut's cock as often as you like, baby." Lisa laughed and reached across the table to grab Julia's hand. Julia laughed and squeezed Lisa's fingers.

With her other hand Lisa began sliding her hand up and down my shaft.

"Besides maximizing hardness and length through effective handling, you can bring him close to the edge with short bursts of very fast stroking." Her hand started pumping my cock. I moaned and shoved my hips back and forth, trying to fuck her hand.

"God, you're such a sub." She glanced at Julia. "He really is built to be someone's fuck-toy. Should I let him cum or save him for later?" Lisa said seductively.

"So, you're saying, if we let him cum now he may not be as cooperative later, is that right?" Julia asked.

"Assuming you want him later," Lisa smiled. "I'm just saying you should have options." Still watching Julia closely, Lisa stood and walked slowly toward her at the opposite end of the table.

"Follow me Slut," she tossed over her shoulder. I sank to my knees and crawled after her. Her hips swayed. I crawled after the twin globes undulating in front of me. All I wanted now was to bury my face in Lisa's ass.

"I understand submissiveness," Lisa said softly. She draped an arm around Julia. I could see my wife was breathing heavily, but she remained rooted to her chair with her hands folded in her lap. Lisa smoothed a lock of hair behind Julia's ear. She stroked Julia's ear for a minute then glanced at me.

"Crawl into the bedroom and wait for me, Slut," Lisa said in a quiet, firm voice. I was on my knees. I saw Lisa wind her fingers through Julia's hair and pull her head back. Squatting naked on the floor I watched my wife throw her arm around Lisa's neck and open her mouth. Lisa reached into Julia's shirt and played with her rock-hard nipples.

I was transfixed. Lisa was amused. She glanced down at me and smiled.

"Crawl Slut!"

I crawled toward the bedroom. Lisa took Julia by the hand and led her into the room after me. It took them only minutes to remove their clothes. I had never seen my wife this horny when it wasn't directed at me. My cock felt like it was going to burst into flames.

I squatted naked on the floor and watched Lisa lead my wife onto our bed. Lisa leaned her back against the headboard, drew her knees to her chest and and spread her legs apart. She smiled and pulled Julia's head gently toward her glistening pussy.

"Show me," Lisa cooed. "Your slut will join us unless you prefer that he watches."

"Yes, I want to feel his tongue in my pussy." Julia managed to rasp out. Her voice was low and thick. She sealed her mouth against Lisa's cunt and licked. Lisa seemed unable to articulate much after that. She looked at me then pointed to Julia.

"Lick her." Lisa managed to get the words out before she moaned and fell back against the headboard. They were on our bed. Julia's ass was arched high into the air. Her face was buried between Lisa's legs. She seemed oblivious to anything but Lisa's crotch. I crouched obediently between Julia's open legs on my elbows and knees and licked at her soaked slut hole. They might be training me to be a slut, but Julia was clearly already there.

"Ass up Slut." I felt Lisa's crop tap my butt. I stuck my ass up as high as I could and hoped she would use her crop on me.

"You have been disobedient Slut," Lisa's voice was thick. She was moaning and moving her hips in time with Julia licking her pussy.

"CRACK!" The crop struck my bare ass and I yelped.

"Why you are being punished?" Lisa demanded.

"CRACK!" the sound of the riding crop across my ass rang through the room. Julia and I both licked faster.

"Answer Slut!"

"Yes Miss!" I gasped. "I am a disobedient slut and I deserve to be disciplined Miss."

Lisa gasped and her hips convulsed. Julia licked faster and pushed her clit back against my tongue. I buried my face in her soaking slut hole and bit her clit gently, again and again.

"Oh My Fucking God!" Julia screamed "Lisa, make him lick faster!" Julia moaned and shoved back against my face.

"CRACK!!" the crop came down again on my straining ass and I licked faster.

"Lick Slut! Make her cum!" Lisa was in charge.

I obeyed my trainer. I flicked Julia's clit back and forth with the end of my tongue then sucked on her hard, swollen, nub. Julia convulsed like I knew she would, and came all over my face. Julia was as much of a slut as I was, she just didn't need to be trained.

Julia rolled to one side on her back and spread out beside Lisa, completely satiated. Lisa reached forward and grabbed a handful of my hair. Lisa still needed to cum. She pulled my head gently, but firmly between her legs. I lunged toward her and rubbed my face in her crotch. I licked at small streams of liquid escaping her cunt. I used my fingers to open her pussy and sucked up the excess slut hole juice flowing out. I found her clit and began playing with it. The stubby brown eraser grew as I licked at it.

I could early on tell that Lisa was not just training me for Julia to use, although that was relatively easy to do. Julia was easy to please and she could cum from riding on a subway train. She was a slut. I could make her cum in ten minutes. Lisa was more work.

"CRACK!"

The crop stung my ass. Lisa liked to use the riding crop. I liked being her slut. I stuck my ass higher and licker her clit faster. Lisa moaned and ground her crotch into my face.

I felt a hand around my cock and looked sideways to see Julia propped up on one elbow and playing with my cock with her other hand. I tried to fuck her hand but I got a slap on the ass for my initiative.

"Stay still Slut. My friend here is going to show me how to make you into a grateful ass-fuck. But first you're going to make Lisa cum. You can grunt if you understand. I think that will be a good form of communication for us too going forward, don't you?

I grunted. I would have agreed to anything.

Lisa was panting and scrubbing her soaked pussy with my face. Julia stopped stroking my cock and began playing Lisa's nipples. I did what Lisa had taught me at the end of all our sessions; I made Lisa cum. Or, Lisa used me to make herself cum. That's probably more accurate.

Lisa used my hair as reigns and rode my face. My on-display ass was whipped continuously as she approached the line of no return. I knew how she liked to be licked and sucked. She liked feeling my tongue fuck her pussy as much as she liked hearing the crack of her riding crop across my naked ass. She liked knowing she was in control. It made her horny.

"Keep doing that Slut! Don't stop! Just keep doing that!" Lisa rasped urgently.

Julia grabbed my erection and began pumping it in time with Lisa grinding her pussy into my face. Lisa fucked my face and I fucked Julia's hand. Lisa moaned and clamped my head between her thighs. Her hips convulsed and her pussy flooded.

Lisa relaxed her legs and I slipped out from between her thighs. She was satisfied. But I was ready to explode. Julia was still keeping me on the edge. What about me?

"Can I cum please?" I begged Julia.

After a full minute she said, "you can also address me as Miss when we are having sex."

"Yes Miss, can I please cum?" I was getting desperate.

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
308 Followers