Wear the Collar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lisa, should we let him cum?" Julia said casually, while she alternately slapped and petted my stiff rod. It was impossible to think. My need to cum into her hand was all-consuming. I had devolved into a male sex slut, used by women to pleasure themselves or just to demonstrate their control. The humiliation made me hornier; made my cock harder. It wasn't that Julia and Lisa were nasty people taking advantage of me, although that thought made my cock stiffer. We were all doing exactly what made us horny.

The undeniable truth was that I craved to be recognized and treated like the slut I was. These two women were actually doing that.

"Yes, make the slut squirt. He needs to be milked soft for what I have in mind." Lisa curled her lip. Not a smile but not displeased.

"Crack!" My skin tingled as the crop stung my ass. Lisa began whipping my exposed ass while Julia milked my cock.

"Ok Slut. Now is your chance man-cow! Keep your ass up and Fuck faster!" I pumped my cock in and out of her hand as fast as I could.

"Now!" Julia demanded.

I shot a load of white cum all over the floor.

"What do you say Slut?" Julia demanded.

"Thank you Miss," I mumbled. I was just grateful she had allowed me to unload.

"Good Slut, lick that up and go squat by the bed for now. I have business to discuss with Lisa," Julia ordered.

I squatted naked on the floor. My cock was till dripping. I knew I would not be allowed to touch it. My wife snuggled against Lisa on the bed, and played with her nipples while they discussed the next stages of training their slut.

"Julia, I know you think letting him play with himself is a good thing," Lisa said. Lisa stroked Julia's hair while Julia licked and sucked at her nipples.

"Under most circumstances I would agree with you. But during his training it would be better if he were not allowed to make himself cum. He needs to learn to rely on us for that. The reward is not as effective if he can make himself squirt any time he pleases. I mean, it will always feel good to him, but if he learns to cum only when allowed, he will think he's in orgasm heaven!

That becomes an amazing reward. If you and I control when he cums, then the opportunity to cum becomes a powerful motivator. When he is allowed to cum, it's a special experience, much more intense. His excitement will build between milking's and he will learn to do anything you want, just for the privilege of shooting a load into your hand. All men are pretty easy to train once you understand their basic motivations." Lisa observed wryly.

"I guess it can't hurt to try something new, right?" Julia reasoned. "Stand up Slut," Lisa has something she needs to fit on you." Julia sounded amused.

I stood beside the bed, as erect as I was capable of, with my hands beside me. My cock was soft. Lisa smiled and looked pleased. She beckoned me to move closer, then held my limp cock in her hand.

"From now on, you will wear a chastity cage when you are not in training or being used," Lisa informed me. "Julia and I have keys. To be clear, you will cum only if Julia or I allow it. Grunt your assent."

I grunted, ashamed and excited.

"Hands behind your back." I obeyed my trainer. She slipped a metal ring around my genitals and locked it in place with a defining click. Then she fitted my semi-erect cock into a small metal cage that she locked to the ring.

"Good fit. I thought you looked bigger than average." She weighed the whole package in her hand. The cock cage stopped my cock from expanding but left my balls free to be handled. Lisa held my balls in her palm and rolled them around with her fingers.

"There are two keys for this cock cage. I have one and Juila has one. She may want to test the theory that abstinence breeds desperate need. So make sure you perform well and enthusiastically. I punish indiscretions that make me look bad as a trainer." Lisa smiled mischievously. I smiled back nervously.