Wearing the Boss's Anklet

Story Info
How I started sleeping with my boss.
827 words
3.09
89.7k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I use to work in a coffee shop just after I married my husband, Joe. It was mostly women who worked there, however there were some young 18 or 19 year old guys working their way through college. My boss, Paul who was also the owner of the coffee shop was also a young man in his twenties.

One morning when it was extra busy at the coffee shop we ran out of coffee grounds in the front so I went to grab some from the storage room but it was still locked. I asked Paul for the key and he just said, "it's in my pocket and my hands are covered in batter." Paul was busy helping the baker and we needed the coffee grounds now, so I reached in his pocket and felt for the keys but instead of the keys I found his cock. I ran my fingers across it trying to gauge its size until Paul told me the keys were in his other pocket.

About a week later we had another day just like it and again I needed the keys from Paul who said they're in his pocket. Only this time I reached in the wrong pocket on purpose and when Paul said they're in his other pocket, I winked and said I know.

That day when things got quieter, Paul asked me to help him take inventory in the supply room. As we entered, Paul locked the door and dropped his pants. Paul said, "you've been enjoying feeling it in my pocket, I thought you'd enjoy it more out of my pants." I was a bit surprised, but I wasted no time and dropped to my knees to suck his cock. Paul's cock was bigger than Joe's but it was still small enough that I had no problem getting it all in my mouth.

After a few minutes, Paul stood me up and started undressing me. As soon as I was naked he bent me over the counter and fucked me doggie style. After Paul cam inside of me I realized Paul hadn't put on a condom and I wasn't on the pill.

Before we left the storage room, Paul gave me an anklet. He told me that he gives one to all the married women he fucks and tells them to wear it on their left ankle as on as they're still open to fucking and to wear it on their right ankle if they're looking to get fucked that day. When I returned to the front I noticed the anklet on a couple of the other women.

That night at home I was wearing it on my left ankle and Joe noticed. He asked wear the ankle bracelet came from. I told him that Paul gave them to a few of the women at work that he likes to call, "his ladies." Joe looked at me funny when I said that but he didn't say anything.

"Do you know what it means when a married woman wears an anklet," I asked Joe.

Joe replied, "no, what does it mean?"

"I was just wondering if you knew." I said without answering his question.

I soon found out that the college students at work knew what the anklets meant. Any day I wore the anklet on my right ankle I was guaranteed to be fucked by one of them or Paul. Since they all had larger cocks than Joe and better stamina and they were just better lovers, I started wearing the anklet on my right anytime I wanted sex and hardly bother fucking Joe. In fact the only times I fucked Joe after getting the anklet was when I felt a duty to fuck my husband. Fucking Joe became a chore and something I did out of pity.

A few months later Joe went to the company Christmas party with me. I of coarse wore the anklet on my right ankle. Paul was hugging and kissing all the women with anklets right in front of their husbands. While Paul was hugging me, he told me that it is an open bar to help get the husbands drunk. He then put a pill in my hand and said if Joe doesn't get drunk enough to not notice you leaving with me, just put this sleeping pill in his drink.

Joe didn't need the sleeping pill. I kept bringing him drinks and he lost count. Before long he was so drunk that I knew he wouldn't remember anything by tomorrow.

When I went into the private room to find Paul, three of the other women were already with him. I quickly got naked and joined them. Paul fucked each of us and cam inside of me. I realized than that Paul cam inside me without a condom on in the past few months far more time than my husband did all year. The college guys wore condoms when they fucked me.