All Comments on 'Wearing the Boss's Anklet'

by biggie79uk

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Why stay married? Hell, why even get married in the first place?

Hard to believe this is the same country that took on Germany in 2 world wars.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 3 years ago

Paul needs to give her a raise-a baby bump

TajfaTajfaalmost 3 years ago

She shouldn't be married. If she needs this she should start charging and officially become what everyone knows she already is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please grow up before you submit something again.

KarnevilKarnevilalmost 3 years ago

I don't mind any type of story, including cockold, but sadly this just isn't a story. No plot, rediculous action and unlikeable characters and I can't believe how stupid the husband is nor how Paul and his married sluts have stayed out of intensive care for so long.

It's impossible to craft a story in half a page and unless it's a fairytale it should be at least a little believable.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

@Wargamer said it all...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 3 years ago

Pathetic. Moronic. And not sexy at all.

Author would have done everyone a huge favor by keeping this one to himself.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

Horrible

Writing is not your cup of Tea

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Grammar fell out the window with the story, they both died hitting the pavement

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

Well she’s quite a catch, gives you a nice warm fuzzy feeling knowing she thinks so highly of her husband. Ain’t love grand.

It’s nice when a story is so short, it doesn’t take very long to forget it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hate cunt stories like this - 1* -1000* for the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

After checking the scores on your other stories I was able to avoid wasting time on this pile of shit. Nice try, no cigar.

ctdansctdansalmost 3 years ago

There was no lead in to how old she actually is or how old is Joe and why she cheated the first time. You explained why she continued and why she basically stopped with Joe but no other reason to start. And why make Joe and idiot? He didn't question the "his ladies" comment or the what it means comment. So for a BTB fan if there is part two she comes home pregnant to an empty house and Paul finds himself stuck with child support for all those women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

absolute drivel, don't give up mthe day job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't do this again, please

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Just another cheating piece of garbage. One of the husbands will catch on and with the help of the others, Paul will find himself without a penis, tongue or fingers. The wives will find themselves without homes, raising bastard children. Maybe they can get a group home and support themselves as whores for those college students.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

There are so many typos and unreadable sentences that one cannot even enjoy whatever story there might be. Please review stories before posting them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Garbage. One Star.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Maybe Literotica needs a "Letters to the Editor" category. These non-stories need a place to go.

.

When I read these 'stories', I ask, "Why? Huh?" and "Why did I waste these X minutes?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You REALLY need an editor. Or to do a better job proof reading. The horrible grammar skills detract from the story. Not that you can call this a story. More like an opening paragraph. Way too little information to even decide what's going on or why it's happening. Badly done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can sum this up in two words. "Skanky whore." Save yourself the trouble of reading it.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

As soon as the wife asks what the anklet means each man with common sense would have googled it and know that she is a cheating slut.

Prince020402Prince020402almost 3 years ago

And.....?????

Was that supposed to be the end or did the rest of the story get cut out. I don't mind the content but please write a story, not just a sequence of events.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This POS reads like one of those “my wife and I “ comments the anonymous cuck boys like to leave after reading these inspirational stories.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Biggie give it up. A writer you are not.

Anyone who reads these first, like I have to do sometimes, run away. This was about as useless a story as any small dicked wonder has ever written here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Even a short fart smells better

BigJim48BigJim48almost 3 years ago

The slut worked in a coffee shop. She stayed married for the security, not love. BTB! Royally!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This comes across as the ramblings of a high school slut whose only ambition in life is to have sex with the junior varsity football squad. Another chapter needs to be written so that Joe can research the meanings of the ankle bracelet. After doing so Joe attaches crimped on stainless steel bands to the right ankle of his wife and her boss. Next Joe proceeds to take them on a tour of numerous central and south american countries and rents them out to the locals. After finally reaching the southern tip of south america Joe releases them into the wild, without money or passports while he returns home. I like happy endings!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She wouldn't like what I gave her when I was sober when she came home. That slut would be a new face in hell for breakfast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

story just hit a wall

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 3 years ago

I found it. The worst story of the day. My mission is complete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Garbage. One Star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A completely empty no emotions POS. Written by a CUNT who hates husbands. Perfect for the LW sewer.

SeangeistSeangeistalmost 3 years ago

The topic doesn’t bother me, in fact, it’s why I read this category. But this is just bad writing.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

There are a lot of similar storys on this site, but there is never explained, when and why the wifes loose their love and respect for their husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'd like to be her, but two things. First I'm not married & second I'd gladly become a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Right angle you say, Now I know what my wife has been doing. I'm horney as hell.

SouthdownSouthdownover 2 years ago
No Story here!

I am with 'Prince020402' on this generally. I wish the 'authors' on L.W would write stories and not cuck and bull passages. I respectfully suggest authors like this one read some stories by real authors on Literotica and I see Saddletramp has written a follow up to this sad mess so I'm looking forward to reading a real story. 2 ** here, I'm feeling generous today!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

The wife is a cunt, and good ole Paul needs his genitals to be surgically removed.

1/5 for being a totally shit story.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The author claims in her biography that parts of her stories are true. There are two options, either she's lying or she's married to an idiot. She should choose what suits her better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"we ran out of coffee grounds" - "Grounds" are what's left over after you've brewed the coffee, I think you meant ground coffee, or actually more likely coffee beans, because they'd be ground just before brewing.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Read/skimmed this because of Saddletramps sequel. Sequel better be good to make up for reading this juvenile pointless pos.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

What a pitiful story. You wonder why the world is so fucked up. ZERO SCORE!

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

And by the way, if ya'll want to rad a well written story, the conclusion to this drivel, SaddleTramp has written a Sequel a hundred time better. https://www.literotica.com/s/wearing-the-bosss-anklet-a-sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really something of a bore. Never built any interest in the wife or the husband. Just enough to know that the wife isn't worth keeping and the husband isn't smart enough to get his act together when he sees trouble. Maybe he was hoping she would leave so he could find a better woman.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Not sure why you pretend to be a woman, but as cuck writers go you ARE, however, terrible.

Saddletramps follow up wasnt much better though besting yours was a low bar to pass regardless.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Rereading this POS before I read saddletramp's follow up. Even he can't wash away the stink of this mess.

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

Wow, it Is unbelievable how bad this authoress is. Incredible, a new low

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was linked to this story after reading SaddleTramp's superior version (at least it was edited). And that was my biggest complaint, editing... or better yet a serious lack of it. Hell even the spelling was bad. At least his story seemed to make sense, and even explained a few things more clearly. Even character development was better, including a few "bit part" players that were added improved the story, and made it seem so much more believable. And to me, that's the main thing I take from a story... can I believe it or not. If not, I won't read it, but if I do, then I might read it with more interest, and see what other stories the author has decided to share with us. If SaddleTramp hadn't written the sequel to this story, I wouldn't have even bothered trying to read it. It was that bad. I can't give it a zero, or a minus number, so I won't give it anything at all. I know there's a writer on here who is happy to get even 1's, as they do eventually add up. The thing is that writer is much better than this story was written. I don't know IF your other 9 stories are this bad or not, but I'm not wasting my time to find out. Sorry.

LoejtcLoejtcover 2 years ago

One way to increase the number of reads is to have a well known writer to post a sequel. So here I am reading drivel. I'm curious how Saddletramp found this story and why he chose to write a sequel. It's going to take a true alchemist to turn this piece of Lead into Gold. I'm not sure I even want to waste time reading Saddletramp's work. Well, off I go.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 2 years ago

If anyone deserves to be a single mother, it's you, you human skidmark. A husband at home to finance your activities but not good enough to procreate with, human trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No real story here, just another illiterate piece about stupid characters

GhostdogginGhostdogginover 2 years ago

Same lowjtc, have a feeling this gonna be Saddletramps attempt to turn a cuck story into a btb

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this, shared it with me, and we enjoyed it tremendously. Anytime she finds a story containing the words ‘boss’ and ‘wife’ her eyes light up! We liked your story because it got right down to the nitty gritty, without a lot of extraneous text. The boss simply turned another wife into a slut, just like the other female employees!

It was playful when the wife fished around in the boss’s pocket for the supply room key. And it was hot that he came in her and she wasn’t on the pill. My wife said, “The best extra-marital sex a woman can have is when she’s running a pregnancy risk. It makes my eggs jump right down into my fallopian tubes!”

My wife went to a technical high school and graduated in graphic design, CAD/CAM and computer aided land surveys. She had plenty of offers and landed a great job, at the age of only 18. We got married and she put me through engineering school at the local university.

She loved working at this independent, local surveying firm. In addition, they were investors who bought vacant land that would soon be developed with subdivisions. Instead of paying his employees bonuses he invested their bonus money in the land deals, and they all prospered.

The owner was a 40-year-old former college jock. And there three, 20-something, male surveyors and two 30-something, land investment guys. The two other ‘girls’ had also been hired at the age of 18 upon graduating from the tech high school. One was in her twenties and the other was in her thirties. They ran the office and did most of the computer-generated work. With six men and only three women, it was a very masculine place to work. However, each of the ‘girls’ enjoyed being around real men, not androgynous types.

After the first week or two, the owner found out my wife liked to flirt. So, he gave her plenty of attention, including some hugging, groping, and caressing. It paid big dividends for us in bed, so I wasn’t complaining.

My wife was on probation for three months. And at the company-wide lunch, to celebrate her passing probation, he gave her a gold necklace. It was costly, beautiful, and matched the necklaces of the other girls. It served the same purpose as the ankle bracelet in your story. Whenever she was in the mood to get fucked, she wore the necklace to work that day!

He ‘broke her in’ and made her ‘beg for it’ which she did. Then, he started sharing her with the other guys. The only time she didn’t wear the necklace was when she was on her period. Most days she was getting fucked two or three times. All three of the ‘girls’ would draw their regular salary; plus, a very generous bonus for their sexual services.

Eventually each girl had three children, and the owner was the father each child! He was such a great lover that none of our wives wanted to breed with us husbands. I remember when he convinced me to get a vasectomy! He even drove me to the urologist and paid for everything. My wife was thrilled and begged him to convince me, to flush her birth control pills down the toilet. He is rich and has paid generous child support for all nine children!

They are now interviewing for another girl. So, she will soon be flat on her back, on his desk, and be begging for it! Then, the other men will be taking turns on her. I love it when my wife’s belly swells up from his seed, and she waddles around pregnant with his child.

My wife is enthusiastic and has even convinced several of her married girlfriends to fuck their Alpha bosses and get inseminated. She firmly believes this is the way mother nature made us. Who am I to complain, now just a few years after starting, my wife is a millionaire from the land investments made by being one of the office whores. Needless to say, her office Christmas parties are exciting!

Maggie_freedMaggie_freedover 2 years ago

On my goodness. This is pretty tough to read. No character development, no reasoning as to why the wife even wants to stray, we don't even really "meet" Joe..... Mostly just some ramblings from a character (the wife) who presents as a mindless slut, apparently. 1 (because I can't give less) out of five, would not recommend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A cheating slut flash. It kinda goes nowhere. Does she like make hapless Joe raise Pauls sperm deposits?

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Not A Literary Masterpiece

There is no plot beyond sex among employees in the storage room. Not one of the characters is admirable. All the employees are simple sex machines. Even the husband is brain dead and can't perceive the clear infidelity signals wifey is showing. None of the sexcapades are erotic. Narrating wife is a despicable slut.

On the positive note, basic writing is strong, grammar good.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Paul needs to have the worst beating of his life, away from everyone. I would be better if he just went away. It wouldn't be a bad idea for his wife and the other whores, too.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I don't see the appeal of this. Was it just to write the most disgusting story the author could think of?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At first I couldn't see the point of this, then the light bulb went on; the author was trying to cram as many scumbags who shouldn't still be alive into as short a story as possible. The only exception was Joe, not a scumbag but a man so bereft of intellect as to suggest that his mother and his sister are the same person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I actually enjoyed the story. But then again, I enjoy leaving Hubby at home on Girls Night Out and wear my anklet on my left ankle and a Chastity key on a chain around my neck. There is a ring on my finger, but my pussy still thinks it is single.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

It’s not really a story. It doesn’t start somewhere and go somewhere else. No conflict. No tension. No story.

MarkTwineMarkTwine11 months ago

Try writing a story instead of a random collection of words. Start with an outline.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

how about being the friend you once were to each other and let the other go!! I realize the truth is nothing more than greed, but this is not love and it not the act of a friend. (and no this is not just a story)

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo10 months ago

1, because I can't give a zero with any effect.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

1 because you can't give a zero! Not even approaching a story...just some slut fantasy notes.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think the "Bare- ista" no longer has a husband, nor will she ever have one

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

Is there supposed to be more?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x4 months ago

Where's the ending.and what does this mean? "tells them to wear it on their left ankle as on as they're still open to fucking and to wear it on their right ankle if they're looking to get fucked that day." Right ankle if they want to get fucked, so left ankle should mean that they don't, but we have this, "wear it on their left ankle as on as they're still open to fucking." That also says "open to fucking, though "as on as they're still open" doesn't really make sense.

consulting91consulting91about 1 month ago

It’s a good start but seems like it is missing the ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbiggie79uk@biggie79uk
I enjoy writing these stories about my husband. He enjoys the parts that are real. The parts of the stories that seem really cruel are fantasy.