All Comments on 'Web of Sensation Ch. 02'

by R_D_Eddy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it!

Reali loved this! More please? Id like to see what happens to Laura and her love life ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FANTASTIC

lucky Sylvia! They turned her life around. I like that all these people are improving each other's lives. The 1st story was obviously more erotic, but even then the girls ended up with a better life, jobs, income, connection. It would be easy to turn this into serious dominence/mind control (that's what I was expecting LOL), but the way you wrote it was fantastic, very touching. I hope to see more along this line, do the 3 of them get with her submissive friends from suburbia? Though how was she checking her email if she couldn't read? Great story non the less.

rick_soldierrick_soldierover 14 years ago
unique and wonderful story

It's really exciting to see such a different take on the whole mind-control theme. The use of mind-control in these stories as a liberating influence and not a dominating one was excellently done! Now, give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
how shall I put it...

MORE!!!

MOOOOOOORE!!!!

Please!

This is by far one of the most sophisticated erotic stories I've read.

I clearly can see a movie coming out of this.

ForgottenCodeForgottenCodealmost 6 years ago

Just found this story. I really like the idea, and wish it had more than two parts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous