Web Series Ch. 02

Story Info
Kareena Wants to Supervise Sumer.
3.1k words
4.77
11.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, come in, Sumer." Kareena said, opening her office door for him.

Professor Kareena Kapoor was well-known for dressing in daring, western dresses. There was no dress code by the university for the students or staff, so everybody dressed according to their personality. Kareena was always pushing the boundary though, her dresses were shorter than even what some of the girls wore and she never liked wearing a dress that did not have most or all of her back bare.

Even so, Sumer halted as he entered her office and saw what she was wearing today. It was a full sleeve dress in silver with sequins on the fabric. The neck was so deep cut that Kareena's full, sexy breasts were pushed up and the top part was fully visible, the nipples barely covered. On her legs the dress hardly covered her upper thighs. She had beautiful long, shapely legs and right now they were deliciously naked. She was wearing 6" high heel stilettos that had silk ribbon straps wrapped around her calves. As she led Sumer to her desk, he noticed that the dress didn't cover the back at all, even an inch of her ass crack was visible, and the dress was squeezing her butt cheeks tight, making it a second cleavage.

The light in her office was only coming from the windows and since it was late in the afternoon, the light wasn't great. But as she moved, Sumer saw that the fabric of her dress was fully sheer with sequins on top of it. The movement made her skin show through it, on her arms and on her body. With that dress cut and that fabric there was no question of wearing panties and he could easily see that she was wearing no bra or panties.

"Please, take a seat, Sumer." She said taking a seat behind her desk. Sumer sat down and adjusted his legs. His dick was already getting hard in his pants. He was sorry that her desk was not glass so he could not see her legs.

"Looks like your web series project is becoming quite famous already, Sumer." Kareena said.

"Oh no, ma'am. It's just a small column in the local paper." Sumer said.

"Please! Call me Bebo," she looked in his eyes "that's what my husband calls me."

"Sure." He nodded.

"And it's not just one paper, it's been picked up by some more websites and one national newspaper."

"Really? They must be short of real news these days."

"Don't be so modest, Sumer. This is a great project with a lot of potential. Plus your previous projects have been popular which gives credibility to your profile as a director." Kareena said "I am sure this one will be even more popular when you finished the first episode."

"They might forget it by that time. It will take a while for me to make and edit the episodes, ma'am."

"Bebo, not ma'am." She reminded him "And as I said don't be too modest. Anyhow, I want to supervise your project."

"I am not sure about that, ma'am, Bebo." He corrected when she looked at him accusingly "This might not be too suitable for your profile."

"Why do you say that?"

Sumer hesitate "Well, Bebo, this is a fictionalised account of the lives of Bombay prostitutes. You are a married woman and so classy. You may not like all that we will be doing as part of this web series."

Kareena got up and walked around her desk. She sat her ass on a corner of her desk and crossed her legs. Sumer could see just the very tip of her pussy slit from under her legs. He got a whiff of her expensive perfume. It made his dick swell up in his pants.

"I am not some stuffy professor, dear." Kareena said "I am a modern girl, in a modern world. I can handle any subject. This subject is actually more interesting than the usual studies I supervise. I am bored with the same old projects about how bokeh can portray character or the difference between indoor and outdoor lighting on human skin."

Sumer nodded "I didn't want to do a boring project myself. I like to tell stories that are more relevant and worthwhile to the society."

"Exactly! And having a high-exposure project won't hurt your profile or mine. It would be a great help when I apply for funding for my next study. Even the university will take notice of this. When they are picking names for promotions in a few months, having a high-profile project under my belt will be a really big factor."

He lifted his hand and placed it boldly on her bare leg, just above the knee "But Bebo, this is the story of three whores, what would you know about being a whore?"

She didn't object to his hand on her leg and said "Not much, I admit, but neither will the other professors. I am willing to learn though."

"You are?" He let his hand move slowly along her thigh, caressing her smooth, milky white thigh.

"Of course." Kareena nodded "Just because I am a teacher doesn't mean I can't learn. We also need to learn new things all the time."

"I have no idea how that will go, can you help me understand?" His hand was caressing on her upper thigh now but she was staying in place without any objection.

"Well, to begin with, we could have workshops where you could teach me about this topic." Kareena said "I don't have any idea about being a whore but you have done your research in this topic. You could teach me about their world and their character."

"Bebo, they will have to be very specific type of workshops." He said, letting his fingers slowly move around the curve of her shapely leg.

She nodded "I understand. You will teach me about whore behaviour and daily activities, without that how could I be useful as a supervisor to your project?"

"Hmmm, that's true." He nodded "It won't be easy though. There will be a lot to learn."

Kareena said "I didn't say it has to be easy. You can work me hard, as hard as you need. As you said, the project is in early stages. We could have a workshop everyday, and you could work me hard in every meeting. Then I will be ready by the time you get to shooting schedule. You can still continue to work me hard, but by that time I could start being useful to you."

Now his hand was on her upper thigh, touching the hem of her super short dress. He kept it there and caressed slowly "So you are saying I should give you intense whore training for a few months?"

"Exactly. I am sure you can make me an expert whore in that time, but if there are any videos or books you want me to review for faster comprehension of the subject, I can do that. Of course, I will make myself available for any in-field training exercises. I am guessing here but they will be late night or overnight, won't they?"

Sumer nodded "Yes, it's that kind of work."

"Well, see, I am fully willing." she uncrossed her legs and Sumer got a clear view of her bare, pantyless pussy "Maybe we can do a workshop now so you can see if you can make me a whore in this time or not."

He nodded and stood up. Taking her hand, he turned her towards her desk and said "Bend over, and push your ass back."

Kareena obeyed quickly without a question. She put her hands on her desk and bent over low. She pushed her ass back which made her dress ride up over her hips. In that slutty dress that was showing her whole back and part of her ass crack, she looked dynamite. Sumer's dick was rock hard in his pants. He lifted his hand and slapped her tight, bare ass. Her dress was riding too high on her hips to cover her ass or pussy now.

"Spread your legs like a whore." Sumer ordered and slapped her other ass cheek with a backhanded slap.

"Mmmm, yes, Sumer." She stepped out on her whore heels and spread her legs open.

"No!" He spanked her ass again "Whores say 'Yes, Sir'."

"Of course. Yes, Sir."

He pushed two fingers into her tight cunt and casually did a few in-out strokes "Hmmm, soaking wet. That's good. That's a promising whore reaction."

"Thank you, Sir." Kareena said "You will find that I am an eager whore, very eager to learn."

Sumer opened his zip and placed his cockhead on her wet pussy hole.

"Are you ready to become my whore?" He said caressing her smooth, bare back before gripping her shoulder.

"Oh, so ready, yes, please!" She pushed back eagerly.

He grabbed her shoulders and started pushing his thick cock into her cunt. Considering she was a mature woman and married for many years, Kareena was surprisingly tight. She moaned as his massive cock stretched her tight pussy to the limit and her breath started to get stuck in her throat as he invaded her deep.

"Bebo, you are so tight." He said in her ear "Doesn't your husband nail you regularly?"

"Not very regularly." She said breathlessly "And he has a small dick anyway, not like your horse cock."

"Then your whore training will include some pain, I am afraid." Sumer said as he continued pushing in, conquering her tight pussy one inch at a time.

"I won't complain." Kareena nodded "Nail me the way you like. Make me the whore you need for your project."

He lifted his hand and slapped her ass hard, she yelped as her ass stung under his calloused, heavy hand "Spread those legs wider."

"Yes, Sir." She stepped even wider with her high heel and it opened her pussy a little more.

"Are you getting the picture?" Sumer kissed her neck as he spoke softly in her ear "You will be my bitch while you are my supervisor."

Kareena nodded "I will be happy with that. Make me your bitch."

Sumer kept her shoulders in his hands and started drilling her cunt with smooth, long strokes. Kareena screamed and yelped but stayed bent over for him to fuck. His long, powerful cock drilled her tight, married cunt so hard and deep that her body rocked with his strokes. She came hard within a short time and had to grip her desk tightly so she would not fall down. Her pussy pulsed around his cock as he continued fucking her hard, making her his whore in a very definite and irrevocable manner.

He spanked her ass as she came which seemed to make her orgasm spike each time his heavy, calloused hand landed on her tight, bare ass. She was an amazingly hot sight, bent over in front of him in that slutty, super revealing dress. Sumer's dick was throbbing hard in her cunt as he watched her gorgeous body and saw his massive cock disappearing into her tight, wet hole.

As he got hotter, Sumer became harder and rougher. He stopped thinking of her as his professor and started to pound her like she was just a cheap whore. She seemed to love it and pushed her ass back with each stroke. His cockhead was hitting her cervix and she was realising how helpless she was under him. For her to be a respected professor and surrender like a slut to her student, she felt like a dirty little whore. She came again, her body rocked with the thrusts and she closed her eyes to bear up under the savage orgasm ravaging her body. Long, deep moans were coming out of her mouth and she was rocking back to help him penetrate her deeper. She had never had orgasms like this in her life and she knew that now she was in his power and he would always be able to control her easily because of the way he could make her cum. She felt that she would be ok with that.

Kareena felt Sumer's hand pushing into her hair and taking a grip on her dark, silken locks. Her body reacted strongly to his dominant grip and she gasped. Then she felt his other hand land on her tight, bare ass with a stinging slap and Kareena felt like her pussy was on fire. His massive cock was pounding her hard and she could feel him hitting her cervix consistently now. Her body was getting way out of control and she was losing her grip on reality. She was becoming the whore he was making her and that was becoming her new identity in her mind.

"Ah, mumma!" She screamed as the next orgasm hit her body and ravaged her body like a tsunami destroys a coastal town. She lost her grip on the desk as her elbows folded and only stayed up because her hair was in Sumer's grip and his massive cock was impaling her incredibly deep. She clenched and unclenched her pussy around his big, throbbing beast of a cock.

He grunted loudly as his cock exploded in her cunt and Kareena felt like someone was pumping liquid fire into her womb. The sensation of utter helplessness and vulnerability was at its peak which was driving Kareena crazy. She rested her forearms on her desk and pushed back to help him pump his seed into her married womb. She was acutely aware of what it meant. He was marking her as his whore. He had not even asked if it was ok to cum inside her. He had simply jammed his cock deep into her cunt and started flooding her womb with his potent seed. It was like his brand on her body and mind. Kareena lowered her head, pushed her ass up and let him own his womb. Her surrender was now complete.

"On your knees, whore." He said as he pulled his cock out of her wet, soppy, abused cunt.

Kareena obeyed without a question. She knelt before him, her gorgeous body displayed in an obscenely sexy way with her skimpy little dress in disarray.

"You want me to lick your messy cock?" She asked as she looked at his cum-drenched cock.

He grabbed her hair again and pulled her face closer to his messy dick "You are my whore, now. You will do as I tell you. Lick my cock clean."

Kareena nodded "Yes, Sir."

She started licking his cock clean. She had never done that before for any man. But then, she had never met a man like him either. She started to love the taste of his cum and lost her reluctance. She licked all his cum from his cock then sucked his cock in her mouth. She loved how quickly it started to become hard in her mouth. She was enjoying sucking it and was getting ready to drink more of his cum, when he pulled back and took it out of her mouth. Kareena whined like a little bitch denied a treat.

He told her to go clean herself up. She went to the attached bathroom while he adjusted his clothes. By the time she came back, looking like the classy slut again, he was properly dressed, his cock was not in sight and he was sitting in the visitor chair again. Kareena went and sat in her chair.

"What do you think, Professor Kapoor?" Sumer said "Do you still want to supervise my project?"

Kareena nodded "I really do. More than ever. I will be available for the whore training workshops whenever you want, wherever you want -- my office, your office, my home, anywhere you want."

"The thing is," He said slowly "not all workshops will be suitable for indoor environment. For some of them you will need to come with me on field trips like nightclubs and bars. You will need to dress very slutty, without panties, in whore heels and I will do things to you there suitable to be done to a whore."

She swallowed and nodded "Yes. I will be available and willing. You can completely control my dress-up and my behaviour."

He nodded "Ok, you are my supervisor then. I will continue your whore training and share the project documentation with you."

"Thank you." She smiled "Give me your phone, I will give you my private mobile number."

Sumer took out his mobile and handed it to her. She started entering her number.

"What name are you typing?" He said.

"Kareena Kapoor." She said "Why?"

He shook his head.

"Then?" She held her breath as she waited for his answer.

"Put in as 'Whore Bebo', then you will be next to my other whores in my phone book."

Kareena mewled as he said that. She nodded and typed "Whore Bebo" in the phone next to her number. Her pussy was pulsing uncontrollably already.

She gave him the phone back "I am very happy you selected me. When do you want to have the next workshop? Just so I can make time.."

"Let's have one tomorrow." He said.

She smiled and nodded "I would love that. I will make myself available."

"I will send you some information to read tonight."

"Great. Anything I can do for you in the meantime? I want to be useful to your project. Need any slutty actresses?"

"Well, at the moment I have a lot of talent applying but not enough crew. I would love to have a good assistant director, who could handle this project."

Kareena thought for a minute then said "There is someone I can recommend, a fourth year student, good with media, excellent with people, due to do a research project next year but available this year for something like this, I am sure."

"Fourth year students seem to think they know everything. I need someone who can work under me. Obedience is more important to me than skills."

"Sumer...." Kareena said slowly and waited until he made eye contact with her "you have to see her. She is a beautiful piece and I am sure you can bring her under your control."

"Like that, huh? Ok." Sumer nodded.

"Her name is Kajal Agarwal, I will send her to your office tomorrow morning."

Sumer said "Sounds good. I will go now. I have stuff to do. I will see you for your workshop tomorrow afternoon."

"Ok, thank you so much for everything."

He smiled and left.