Web Series Ch. 03

Story Info
Rakul's Overnight audition.
2.1k words
4.58
13.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 -- Ravi Needs a Favour

He went for a run then went back to his flat and showered. He was extremely hungry so he ordered a pizza. He lived in a two-bedroom flat just outside campus. He was expecting that his roommate Karan would be back and share the pizza with him. But pizza arrived in 20 minutes while there was no sign of Karan. Sumer finished the whole pizza by himself and felt like he deserved it. Then he sat back in the big recliner chair he had bought on his birthday and thought about his project.

The day had been amazing. The three girls he had auditioned were all smoking hot and he knew whichever one he selected would be available for him to fuck regularly all through the project. It was not an easy decision though. But he didn't have to make it yet. He decided he wanted to nail each girl one more time before deciding.

"Which one should I pound tonight though?" He thought and tried to remember which one of the three actresses had been the hottest and the sluttiest.

Sumer didn't realise when he drifted off to sleep. He woke up by someone knocking on the door. He went and opened the door. It was his classmate Ravi.

"Hey! Come on in." Sumer said "What time is it?"

"Almost 9 PM." Ravi said, walking in behind Sumer.

"What are you doing out of campus at this time?"

"Came to talk to you." Ravi said.

"Alright, sure."

Sumer took him to the living room. Sumer had taken this small flat just outside campus because unlike many small flats, this had a small but nice living room. He sat down on the sofa.

"I need to ask a favour." Ravi said as soon as he sat down in front of Sumer.

"Well, I already made you cameraman for my web series even though you are only in second year, and you still want more favour?"

"No, no, thank you for that, I am grateful. It would be amazing for my course, but this favour is for Rashmika."

"Your girlfriend? What about her?"

"Can you give her a job on your project?"

"Job? This is an unpaid project. Even you are not getting paid, you know that, right?" Sumer said.

"I know. I know. But just...I mean any role on the crew."

"Crew or actor?" Sumer asked "I know, she's a very pretty girl but can she act?"

"No, no, just crew is fine. She is not into acting."

"She also doesn't have any background of media projects. She is in marketing stream, isn't she?"

"Yes, but...look, here's the thing. Her parents are pressuring her to come to Bangalore. And we both know, her and me, that if she goes to India, they will put pressure on her to get married. But if she's working here on a project in the summer, even a free one, they won't try to call her to India."

"Hmmm, ok, that makes sense. And I do have roles to fill but I don't want just anybody walking in off the street." Sumer said "I do need to make an excellent web series, so I am only going to take her if she can do the job."

"Of course, I don't expect anything less. You can interview her like a real candidate." Ravi promised "She will earn the job on her own, I am telling you."

"Alright, send her to my office on Monday."

"Umm, Monday is too far. Tomorrow is only Friday. Can't you do her tomorrow?"

"Dude, I have location scouting and other meetings tomorrow." Sumer said "My first appointment is at 10 am at the office."

"What if she comes here? Earlier than 10, like 8?" Ravi said "She's very keen on it. Please!"

Sumer nodded "Okay. Tomorrow here at 8. Tell her to read my ad that I placed on the uni intranet. It has lots of information about the project."

"Thank you, thank you. I will tell her." Ravi said "Thank you, Sumer. Thank you so much."

Chapter 6 - Rakul's overnight audition

Sumer let Ravi out then went to his room. He freshened up and put on a clean tshirt and track pants. He was just wondering about what to do about food when the doorbell rang.

He opened the door to find Rakul Preet Singh standing outside "Hello, Sir. I brought Chinese food. I hope you like Chinese?"

"Of course. Though I should say you are looking more delicious than the food." Sumer said, letting her in.

Rakul was wearing a high neck full sleeve minidress which was completely sheer. It had big red circles on it in various sizes. The circles were the only opaque part on the dress. There were a couple of big ones covering her nipples but not her breasts, and another two covering her pussy and ass, but insufficiently. The dress just went down to her upper thighs leaving her long legs bare. Her young, stunning hot body was visible in all its glory. She was wearing 6" high heels which pushed her ass back. Her hair was loose on her shoulders, framing her gorgeous face.

She smiled sweetly at Sumer and said "Pehle meri leni hai ya khana khana hai?"

"Pehle tumhari leni hai, phir khana, aur phir tumhari leni hai." He told her.

"To le lo na, maine kab mana kiya?" she walked in and found the kitchen, he followed "Main to raat bhar dene ke liye hi aayi hoon. Randi banaoge na mujhe apni?"

She put the food on the kitchen counter and turned to him "Bolo, pehle kahan chodoge?"

"Bedroom." He said.

"To chalo bedroom mein chodo." She followed him out of the kitchen and into his bedroom.

"Nangi ho jaoun, ya aise hi chodoge?" she asked innocently.

"Pehle aise hi loonga."

"Ok."

[Translation:

"You want to do me first or eat?"

"I want to nail you first, then eat, then nail you again."

"So, nail me, no, who's stopping you? I only came to be fucked all night. You are going to make me your whore, no?"

"Now, tell me, where do you want to fuck me first?"

"Bedroom."

"Then come, fuck me in the bedroom."

"Should I get naked or you want to fuck me like this?"

"First I will do you like this."]

She lay down on the bed, with heels and all. Her dress didn't cover much in this position. Her smooth, shaved pussy was glistening in the light. Sumer pushed his pants down and pulled off his tshirt. Then he got on top of her. His cock was already rock hard. He placed it on her pussy hole and jammed it in her. She was very wet. His dick entered halfway into her tight cunt in the first thrust. But it did hurt her tight pussy and she arched her back as the pain flooded her young, slender body.

"Hay, mar gayi!" She screamed.

"You are very tight." He said in her ear as he moved his hips slowly.

"Mmhmm, you will fuck me everyday and mould me to your dick."

"Tum roz dogi?" He said as he started to move his hips slowly in and out fucking her tight pussy with his throbbing beast. [You will let me fuck you every day?]

"Nahin, tum roz loge meri. You are the director, I am your actress. I don't have a choice. Tum jaise loge, main waise doongi. I am in your power." [No, you will fuck me everyday. I will get fucked as you want to fuck me.]

Her words were making Sumer's cock throb even harder. He increased the force of his strokes and started to fuck her deeper. Rakul hugged him tight and moved her hips with him.

"Le lo, aur zor se chodo!" She whimpered in his ear "Apni randi bana lo mujhe."

[Fuck me, fuck me harder. Make me your whore.]

Sumer started to drill her harder and deeper, slamming her ass into the bed with his powerful strokes. Rakul screamed with his hard use but at the same time she pushed her ass up to take him fully deep in her hungry, wet cunt. Her dress was opaque only in certain places but it was thin all over. He could feel her young, warm body through it as he pinned her under him and fucked her hard. Rakul came with a loud scream and pressed her mouth on his neck. She clung to him tightly as her body thrashed about under him in the throes of a powerful orgasm. Her pussy was soaking his cock in her cum with each movement of their bodies.

"Oh god, baby! How can I say no to you?" She breathed in his ear "You rock my world every time. I want to be your whore, your personal whore. Please fuck me like you own me! I want to feel like I am your bitch."

Then her words turned into yelps as he took her invitation and really started to plough her hard. His cockhead slammed into her cervix, and Rakul felt each stroke all over her body. Her tits were getting crushed under his manly chest and her nipples grazing on his chest were making her body squirm with such wonderful sensations that Rakul was losing all control again.

"Ah, baby, yes. Thoda aur, aise hi chodo! Ah!" She came hard and closed her eyes to bear up under the raw orgasm. Her whole body was feeling the buzz of the electric currents that this orgasm was generating. She moved her hips up and down hungrily fucking herself on Sumer's thick, hard shaft, feeling it rip her apart.

[A little more. Keep fucking me like that.]

Sumer's cock exploded inside her cunt and Rakul let out a long moan as she felt his hot fluids flood her insides, blazing a trail to her womb. He continued fucking her and Rakul enjoyed the spike she felt in her orgasm with each stroke of his hips. Sumer pressed his lips on hers and kissed her hard. Rakul responded eagerly and sealed her lips against his rough lips. He pushed his tongue into her mouth. She sucked his tongue and drank his saliva as her pussy was milking his cock to take his cum in her womb.

When he let her up, she sat on her knees and sucked him clean. She was loving eating his cum and she showed him that in the way she worshipped his cock with her mouth.

"Mmmm thank you for texting me for tonight." Rakul said as licked her lips "I know you have a choice of your sluts. I am grateful that you chose me for tonight."

Sumer smiled and stroked her head.

==

Then they went back to the kitchen to eat. Sumer put his track pants back on but no underwear or tshirt.

"I was reading the script you emailed me," Rakul said as they were eating "and there are three main whores in your story, one main girl and her two colleagues."

"Yes, her friends." Sumer said.

Rakul said "I would be happy to have any of those roles, if you think I can do it. I would really like to work under you. I am enjoying your audition and training process." She gave him a sultry smile.

"Hmmm, that's good. I was actually planning to increase the role of the other two whores a bit. The story will be more balanced that way." Sumer said.

"That will be even better." Rakul said "Will you still fuck me regularly?"

Sumer smiled "How can any director spare a nice piece of ass like you?"

"Mmm. Then I will be happy to have any role you think I am suitable for."

============

After dinner, Rakul had Sumer sit in the big recliner chair. She got on his lap and took his cock out of his pants. Since she was not wearing panties, all she had to do was place his cockhead on her pussy hole and push down to take him in her. But it stretched her wide as the thick shaft popped into her.

"Mumma!" She screamed, then added "Mmmm, I love how it hurts inside me."

Working expertly, rolling her hips like a dancer, she took more and more of his massive dick in her lubricated cunt. Then she started riding his cock, up and down, bouncing on his lap to take his cock fully deep in her tight cunt.

Sumer's phone rang. He picked it up with one hand, keeping the other around Rakul's body.

The girl at the other end said "Hello Sir, this is Kajal Agarwal. You texted me earlier to come at 10 am tomorrow. For your assistant director position, you know? I was just calling to ask if you need me to prepare anything, or bring anything, or if there's a dress code for the interview...."

[End of Chapter]