Web Series Ch. 04

Story Info
Kajal Agarwal enters the picture.
2.7k words
4.58
11.9k
4
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 -- The Director is Boss

"Look, Kajal" Sumer said "it's a bold subject. We will be working with real life whores and actress whores..."

He looked at Rakul who was riding his cock. She smiled and nodded, accepting her role as "actress whore."

"Yes, yes, I know." Kajal said "I want to join. Kareena ma'am said this will be great for my academic path. Please guide me what you need me to do."

"My actresses will dress like whores," he told her, and looked at Rakul again "and I want you to do the same."

"Oh. Like how?" Kajal sounded doubtful.

Rakul was trying to get his attention. She pulled his face towards her. When he looked at her she made a face like she was in need and mouthed the words "I need to cum." He shook his head. She mouthed "Please!"

Sumer fondled Rakul's hot, firm tits and signalled her to take off her dress. She quickly obeyed. His massive cock was stuffed deep in her cunt and she was rolling her hips as she bounced on his lap.

He pinched her nipple and spoke in the phone "Tight, short dress or skirt, like a micromini, back completely bare, high heels, at least 6" high, stiletto heels."

Kajal moaned on the phone and said "Mmmm, I don't think I have shoes that high. I can find the skirt and top for sure. But a skirt that short will show my panties. Do you want me to wear a thong then?"

Sumer lifted his hand and slapped Rakul's breast. She whimpered loudly as it bounced and her nipple buzzed with the pain. She begged him with her eyes to let her cum. He shook his head and pointed to the phone. Rakul closed her eyes as she tried to hold off the explosion building deep in her cunt.

"No, Kajal. I don't allow panties on my set. None of the cast or crew will wear any panties." He told her firmly.

"But...no panties at all?" Kajal protested "I have never gone out without panties."

"Look, Kajal, I know you are a fourth year student and probably know a lot." Sumer spelled it out for her "But on his project you will be working under me, you will be directly under my control the whole time. Do you understand?"

"Ummm...yes, Sir."

"If you can't handle it, then don't come tomorrow. I will tell Bebo you were not up to it."

"No, no, I want this. I need this. Please." Kajal pleaded.

Rakul was whimpering now, she was not able to handle the huge storm building inside her body. Not just her pussy but her whole body was buzzing with the high-voltage currents now. She tried to catch his eye and when he looked at her she pleaded again.

"Please, don't tell anything to ma'am. I am not stuck up or uncooperative. I am just asking for guidance. Please Sir. I need this opportunity to work under you. I will do anything to get this project. Ma'am showed me how much popularity it has already gained and it will be amazing for my research funding next year. Please, I am begging you to give me a chance. At least let me interview with you. I will try my best to impress you. Please, Sir. Please."

He leaned in and sucked Rakul's breast while Kajal was begging him to give her a chance. Rakul's body got even hotter and now she could feel sweat breaking out as she used all her willpower to keep control of her impending orgasm. She had never had to do that before and it was driving her crazy.

"Then you will be under me, Kajal. Right from the interview all the way through the project, you will be under me. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Where will you be?"

"I will be under you, Sir." Kajal said in a voice that showed that she understood what it meant.

Sumer nodded to Rakul and said in the phone "Tell me how you will dress for me tomorrow."

Rakul wasn't sure what to do. He had given her permission to cum but he was still on the phone. She tried to cum quietly but her orgasm had built into a huge explosion from suppressing it and when she let go, it ripped through her body like a huge bomb and she screamed.

"Ah mumma!" Rakul cried out and fucked herself wildly on his cock as her body jerked hard with the raw orgasm smashing through her insides.

Kajal said "I have a short party dress, Sir. I will wear that. It's a halter that ties behind my neck. It has no back. It's very tight on my ass, and quite short on my thighs. It doesn't cover my mid-thighs at all. My roommate is a total slut, she has lots of high heels, like stripper heels with platforms. I will borrow a pair from her. Oh, what was that?" She broke off as Rakul screamed.

"One of the actresses I am considering to make my whore." Sumer said kneading Rakul's tits "She's practicing for her role. You carry on. Tell me about your panties."

"No panties, Sir. I will stop wearing them completely, even in my personal life." Kajal promised "That's how committed I am for this role. Sir, how would you like my hair? It's not very long, only reaches a few inches below my shoulder blades."

"Leave it loose." He reached up and grabbed Rakul's hair to pull her close "Do you shave your pussy?" He pressed his lips to Rakul's soft, pink lips as he waited for Kajal's answer.

"Ummm...yes...yes, Sir. I mean, yes, but I leave a little landing strip on top." Kajal knew the score by now, she asked "Is...is that ok, Sir?"

Sumer broke the hot kiss but kept Rakul's hair in his grip "No, shave it smooth. No hair at all. And keep it like that while you are working under me."

"Will you...will you check, Sir?" Kajal asked.

Keeping Rakul's hair in his grip, Sumer started to drill her cunt with hard strokes of his hips. She whimpered with his strokes as her pussy throbbed around his massive cock.

"I just told you that you will be fully under my control, Kajal." Sumer said as he rolled his hips, making Rakul moan out loud as his cock started grinding on her cunt walls "Do you still not understand how I will interview you?"

Sumer fucked Rakul hard and his cock exploded as Kajal said "Bent over on your desk, Sir?"

He grunted and continued drilling Rakul's tight, young pussy pumping his hot cum into her body. She took support on his shoulders and arched her back as she came again around his pulsating, hard cock.

"Like you are testing that actress, Sir?" Kajal said softly. Her breath was heavy, indicating that she was getting aroused from this conversation.

"You are a smart girl, Kajal." Sumer said a little breathlessly "I am the director. So, what will you be?"

"As good as your property, Sir." Kajal admitted "Your assistant director, obeying all your commands on the set and off the set."

"Remove the 'as good as' then answer again." Sumer pushed her "I don't like girls who can't commit fully."

Kajal moaned again before replying "Mmmm, I will be your property, Sir. Your assistant director and fully in your control and possession. I will obey all your commands."

Sumer signalled Rakul and she got off his lap. She knelt between his legs and started licking his cock clean.

"Good girl." He stroked Rakul's head and spoke in the phone "Any problems?"

"No, Sir." Kajal said "No problems. I will present myself tomorrow dressed as per your orders. Then I think if you like how I look, you will claim me and take control of me."

Rakul started to suck his cock and Sumer stroked her head, running his fingers through her silken locks.

"That's the plan if you want to join this project and don't run away in fear before the morning." He laughed.

"I won't run away, Sir." Kajal said with determination "I will be there, ready for you to test and claim."

"Good girl." He said "Goodnight, Kajal."

Kajal said in a soft, submissive tone "Goodnight, Sir."

By now his cock was hard again from Rakul's expert sucking. Sumer got up, took her hair in his grip and said "Kutiya ban ja."

[Assume bitch position.]

He guided her to rest her upper body on the seat of the chair, her knees spread open and her ass pushed back. Then he got behind her, placed his saliva-soaked cockhead on her tight pink ass hole and pushed quickly before she could clench with fear.

"Ah mumma!" Rakul arched her back like a wounded gazelle as his bulbous cockhead hurt her anus, stretching it very wide before popping inside.

Pushing his fingers into her hair, he pressed her cheek to the seat of the chair and spoke softly in her ear "Who is my kutiya, Rakul?"

She whimpered "I am your kutiya, Sir, your personal bitch. Ah, meri gaand maro. Use me like your whore."

[I am your bitch. Fuck my ass.]

He grabbed her shoulders and started fucking her ass in and out, using shallow strokes at first. Rakul screamed and yelped with his strokes but then as her ass got lubricated, she started to enjoy it. By the time his cockhead entered her anal canal she was so turned on that she came with just a few strokes of his cock. He kissed her bare back and bit her soft skin next to her spine. She moaned and whimpered, loving how he was breaking her and taking possession of her.

"Aur zor se chodo, Sir. Meri gaand phaad do, ah, apni kutiya bana ke meri gaand maaro. Ah, mar gayi!"

[Fuck me harder, destroy my ass, use me like your bitch and fuck my ass.]

The hotter she got the dirtier her screams became. He was not even fully deep in her yet and already her ass was burning where his thick beast was stretching her tight ass hole to the limit. His cockhead was invading her so deep that she could feel him stirring her bowels with each movement of his hips. She was becoming his bitch and she knew it deep in her bones that his cock was going to own her forever. She was not his actress now, she was his whore and he would always own her no matter how long the project went on.

She came again and pushed her ass up so he could destroy it even deeper. As he drove it in hard and his thighs slammed into her ass, she knew he was fully deep in her now and her body was his property. Rakul loved taking a hot, hard cock up her ass, but she had never been demolished like this before and her orgasms were showing how much she was enjoying being used and abused like a whore.

He pulled her hair and slapped her ass. Rakul moaned as the slap made his cock stir inside.

"Kaun hai meri randi?" he slapped her ass again, making her other ass cheek sting this time. [Who is my whore?]

"Main aapki randi hoon, Sir." Rakul said without hesitation "I am your personal whore. Meri gaand maaro randi ki tarah."

[I am your whore. Fuck my ass like a whore.]

Sumer pounded her ass harder and faster. Rakul could feel her skin burning with the heat radiating from inside her. Her pussy was pulsing so hard, she knew she was about to cum again.

"Ah, mumma!" She came again so hard that her vision went dark. And then she felt his cock explode deep inside her ass which made the temperature rise even more in her body.

He kept drilling her ass. Rakul could feel that he was using her as his cumdump. His hot, searing cum was flowing into her body and she felt like she could taste it with her anal canal.

Rakul continued moaning and whimpering as he fucked her ass. When he finally pulled out of her and grabbed her hair, she was ready to serve him like a bitch. She knelt between his legs and sucked his cock clean.

"Good girl." He patted her cheek "I think you will become a good whore."

"Nobody has broken me so thoroughly before." She smiled looking up at him "Now you have to keep me as your whore or I will cry."

He smiled "You get a one hour break to take a shower and anything else you need to do. Uske baad phir loonga tumhari."

[Then I will do you again.]

"Ji Sir!" Rakul said.

She was back in less than an hour, freshly showered and smelling nice. Sumer let her wait while he took a shower. Then he came back with only a towel around his waist. He took her to the bedroom.

This time, he took it slow. They kissed and made out on the bed. Sumer played with her young, gorgeous body, rubbing her legs, squeezing her tits, spanking her ass. He kept playing with her until Rakul was so hot that she begged him to fuck her.

He mounted her and fucked her pussy. Again, he took it slow and teased her until she was begging for him to let her cum. He made her wait. Rakul squirmed under him, pushing her ass up to fuck herself on his cock. But he didn't let her cum. She became desperate for release. Her tits were hard. Her tears were flowing down her cheeks. She was using the dirtiest words she knew to try and get him to let her cum. Sumer watched her until she was at the height of helplessness and arousal.

"Ok, you may cum, whore." He said and speeded up his strokes, fucking her hard into the bed, nailing her ass to the sheets. Rakul came hard with a loud scream. Her whole body vibrated with the tempestuous orgasm. She screamed his name again and again as her pussy erupted like a geyser.

Then he turned her over and fucked her from above, jamming his cock into her cunt while his thighs slapped her ass with a hard, relentless rhythm. After that he made her grab the headboard and fucked her ass from behind.

He fucked her pussy again before letting her sleep. It was 3AM by then. Every inch of Rakul's body was sore and aching. She knew that every inch of her body was now his property. She slept with her hand on his chest.

==

In the morning, when Rakul got up, Sumer was not in bed. Rakul quickly went to the bathroom, dressed and fixed her face. Then she went to look for Sumer.

She found him sitting at the breakfast table, eating cereal.

"I...I have to go soon, I have a class at 8." She said, wishing she could stay with him all day long.

"Then you only have time to have breakfast or suck my cock." He said pointing to the box of cereal and another bowl on the table.

"Cock." Rakul smiled.

He pushed his chair back from the table and pointed to the floor. Rakul quickly got on her knees under the table. Then she sucked his cock while he ate cereal. She found that she had been missing his cock as soon as she got up. She loved now to have it in her mouth. She tried to do a good job of sucking so he would be proud of her. She had not forgotten that she was his whore now. She heard his spoon clang with the bowl when he came in her mouth. She kept her hands on his thighs and kept her lips sealed around his shaft. She drank all his hot, creamy cum, tasting it in on her tongue before letting it slide down in her throat. He was yummy.

She was licking her lips when she came out from under the table after licking his cock clean.

"That's a breakfast I would love to have everyday." She smiled.

"You did earn it this morning." He said.

"When will I see you again?" Rakul asked.

"I will call you when I am ready to make a decision." He said.

"Or just call me like that...you know...meri lene ke liye?" She suggested "I am your bitch now, remember?"

[To fuck me?]

"That's a good idea, too." He smiled.

Rakul didn't look like she wanted to go but she had a class so she had to finally tear herself away and leave.