WebCam Oral

Story Info
A webcam session goes hot
926 words
4.27
2.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True story.

Several years ago, before laptops became affordable we had a desktop that we shared. We had it in a spare room on a computer desk. Back then the monitors were large and the PC had to sit on the floor. I bought a webcam and microphone and they sat beside the monitor on each side. I bought those so that I could get into chatrooms that were becoming popular at the time. On weekends we would get online with DSL and go into the chatrooms to find people to chat with. When we were together we looked for a couples room, when I was alone, I would go to the more kinky rooms.

Eventually, we started chatting with a couple, Linda and Steve, who lived in Utah. We'd chat and get to know one another better. They were a very nice couple, about the same age, and had a lot of the same interests. Leah enjoyed chatting with Linda and often just the two of them would connect and share stories, recipes, and what ever else women talk about for hours.

One evening I came by the 'computer room' and Leah was chatting away with Linda. Linda would be considered a BBW. She had dark hair and eyes, broad shoulder, and nice-sized boobs which tonight she had a sweat top on. Leah is dark-haired and has dark eyes with nice 36DDs. I wouldn't call her a BBW, but she is plump. I like a nice round woman.

They were having a good time talking. I didn't try to listen to the conversation but they were enjoying themselves.

I wandered off to do some things around the house.

A little later I came back and stopped by the door. They were still talking. I listened to the conversation. Linda was telling Leah about being online earlier and watching a guy jack off on camera. She was describing what happened and how big he was. This got my curiosity, and I came into the room. I stood to the left of Leah. Leah was sitting in the straight-back chair we used. Linda stopped talking when she saw me come in.

"Hey, don't stop on my account," I said.

Linda hesitated for a moment then started describing what she had witnessed. What she really concentrated on was the size of his penis. I'm sure she was blushing while telling Leah about the length and girth.

I grinned and had an evil idea. I grabbed the waistband of my sweats and pulled them down showing Linda the full Monty.

Linda squealed, "Ooooh!"

Leah looked over at me and exclaimed, "What are you doing?"

"I'm providing the visuals to her story," I said. Not that I was anywhere close to the size she was telling Leah about. Especially, at the state my penis was in at the time. I began to rub and stroke my cock.

Linda laughed and said, "Leah, you need to help him out. He looks like he could use some help."

From where she was sitting my waist was close to the level of her head. Leah grinned and grabbed my soft cock and began to stroke me. I put my hand on the back of Leah's head and pushed her head toward my cock. I moved my hips forward so that my cock was near her mouth. She opened her mouth and took my soft cock between her lips. Leah began to suck the head of my cock, her forefinger and thumb of her right hand formed an 'O' around the shaft stroking my stiffening cock. She put her left hand on my right butt cheek.

I was starting to enjoy this and so was Linda. I saw that Linda was leaning toward her monitor trying to get a better look. I said, "What are you going to do to help?" She paused and then leaned back in her chair and lifted her top. She grabbed her breasts, cupping each in her hands, and started pinching her nipples.

I was fully erect now. Leah was working my cock with both mouth and hand. I kept my hand on the back of her head. I started moving my hips back and forth. Linda had removed her top completely now. I was watching her more intently now. She slipped one hand below the desktop while pulling on her tits and nipples with the other. Even though I couldn't see what the other hand was doing, I was sure she was using it to work her clit.

I was really hard now. I was moving my hips to go out and in her mouth. She now had her full hand around the shaft while her mouth was going up and down on me. I kept my hand on the back of her head. I was close now. It was a rush of cum as my cock started contracting and jerking. The cum was flowing fast into her mouth. I held her head with both hands as I pumped cum. She was swallowing as best she could. The wave subsided and I relaxed, letting go of her head. She coughed and cleared her throat.

Linda had a huge grin on her face. Leah's face was red and she was smiling also. I stepped back and pulled my sweats back up. I leaned down and gave Leah a passionate kiss, I could taste the cum in her mouth.

"OK, girls. I'll let y'all get back to what you were doing." With that, I left the room and went downstairs.