Webslut Madison Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've completed your task and can't wait for the next one! Kisses, Madison," she wrote. She then washed off her stomach, at least as well as she could, before putting on a pair of jeans and a low-cut sweater and heading to class.

It was only a couple of days later when Madison received her next assignment. "I know this is short notice, but I don't exactly care," the message began. "it's going to snow a few inches in your area in a couple of days. I want a video of you going out in the new fallen snow in your bikini and making snow angels. Then take off the bikini and do them nude. And make it a revealing two-piece, not one of those lousy full-bottomed, cleavage-covering lame excuses for a swimsuit. A shown off slut like you has to have something better than that."

"Hmmm," Madison thought. "That's actually a fun idea. And I actually don't have an issue with the bikini request. But how in the hell am I going to do that naked, in the daytime, outside, without being seen? For that matter, how am I going to get a decent video of that?" She wondered.

The answer to the second question was more obvious. The easiest thing to do would be to have a friend shoot the video while she pranced around like a slut and froze her tits off. But who? She first thought of Hannah, who had helped her expose herself more than once already. She wasn't too embarrassed to make this request of Hannah, and based on their past experiences that Hannah would likely be more than willing to help. But did that mean she would have to tell Hannah about the guy that was blackmailing her?

"No," Madison decided, "I can just tell her I got a sexy idea and I want her to help me out with it. I don't think I want to tell anyone - not even her - about this guy. It would totally freak her out!" She then realized, all of the sudden, that she didn't know who this guy was, didn't know whether she could trust him - didn't really even know if it was a "him" in the first place. He - assuming it was a he - had clearly used a fake Facebook profile to message her, and she had no idea who he was. But she also knew that she really didn't have a choice if he had meant anything that he said, and she actually found the idea of being ordered to further expose herself quite arousing.

Madison picked up her phone and messaged Hannah. "Hey girl! You want to hang out in a couple of days?"

"Ummm it's going to snow, so..." Hannah replied.

"So? I have an idea for that..."

"Oh, ok! But how are you going to get home?" Hannah inquired.

It was true, the girls lived about an hour apart. In fact, they had first met by chance when Madison traveled to a somewhat distant shopping mall to strut around in slutty clothes where nobody would know her.

"Maybe I could stay over?" Madison asked finally.

"Uhhh, sure!" Hannah replied. "Can't wait to hear your idea!"

Madison packed her bag that night, and two days later, which was a Saturday, she left in the mid morning just as snow started to fall. For the occasion, she wore a skimpy string bikini. The bikini was light green, except for the strings, which were white. It was the kind of bikini that barely had a string covering her asshole and about a two-inch-wide strip of fabric covering her pussy. Her breasts were barely covered by thin green triangles held up by thin white strings which tied behind her neck and back. Over the bikini, Madison wore a blue cropped sweater and a pair of tight jeans which left about four inches of her midriff exposed in between.

Madison couldn't help but rub her pussy through her jeans almost the entire drive, and at one point, on a particularly deserted stretch of road, she actually unbuttoned her jeans and slid two fingers into her pussy. "I'm a slut," she told herself, "and I'm going to go show off some more."

When she arrived at Hannah's apartment, Madison wasted no time telling Hannah about her plans.

"So, you know how I - like - I've been - I like to - to show off online and stuff?" Madison asked.

"Yeah, I mean - I've been noticing. You've gotten really daring lately!"

"Yeah, I know, I didn't know if you had seen -"

"Oh, I saw. The videos, you giving out your name - I mean, that was part of the deal, but why did you do it again?"

"Well, you saw the video. I got so turned on by like - by being exposed with my name, and by the risk, and by ruining my reputation that I couldn't help it."

"Wow, I mean, you didn't have to do it a second time. Do you realize how risky that is?"

"Yeah," said Madison, a little humiliated that even Hannah thought she was being stupid.

"And you are OK with that?" Hannah asked, surprised.

"Yeah, I - I am, actually," Madison said. "I mean, most of the time. Sometimes it seems like too much, like I know it's crazy and I feel like a slut but - yes, it's really what I want. I need it. It just makes me too horny, I can't stop. And I don't want to stop."

"Wow, I mean - that's really hot," was all Hannah could say. "As long as you are sure."

"I'm sure," Madison said, smiling. "Anyway, I had an idea - and it's actually probably less crazy than some of the other ones I've had. But I need your help."

"Okay, well, what is it?"

"Well you see these bikini straps hanging out of this sweater?"

"Yeah, I was wondering what was up with that - "

"Yeah, well, I was thinking, after it snows a few inches, we go out and make snow angels in our bikinis. I've heard of girls doing this before, but - I wanted to do it too."

"And you want me to go out there and freeze my ass off with you?!" Hannah replied with an unconvinced chuckle.

"Well, if you want. Or you could just film me doing it. That's why I needed your help - I want make a video."

"To post online?"

"Yes - and you know, I might decide to get a little crazy and take the bikini off. Maybe." Madison said with a wink.

"Ohhhh, I see where this is going," Hannah said. "Look, I'm not going to be making any videos of myself having sex with you or anything, okay? I mean, I'm just not - "

"No, I get it," said Madison. "That wasn't the plan anyway. Just me making snow angels, and you can join in if you want, but no videos of you, and then you can record me doing whatever crazy thing I do when I get horny out there."

"Okay, I mean - "

"Trust me, I'll make it worth it for you," Madison said seductively.

"Well, I can't say no to that," said Hannah with a flirty grin. The girls just now noticed that they had been gradually approaching one another and that Hannah's left hand had reached out to touch Madison's right as the girls almost leaned against the kitchen counter. The sensation drew Madison closer, and Hannah's right hand was soon lightly caressing the exposed portion of Madison's left side.

The girls leaned in close and both smiled seductively. Hannah's hand was soon planted firmly on Madison's bare skin, and the girls' lips connected. Hannah opened her mouth to allow Madison's tongue entrance, and soon the girls were rubbing their tongues together, mouths open wide. It was a rather long kiss, and Madison's right hand broke free from Hannah's hand and wrapped around Hannah's left side.

"Mmmm," Hannah moaned.

"Mmm-hmmm," Madison moaned back.

"You like that?" Madison said as the girls broke their kiss.

"Yes," said Hannah. "It's been a while since I kissed a girl. I forgot how amazing it feels."

"Me too," Madison said. "I have an idea - why don't you go put on a bikini just in case."

"I suppose I could do that," Hannah said with a flirty, false display of shyness. "Why don't you come to my room and help me pick one out?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Madison said, smiling at her friend.

The girls quickly headed to Hannah's room. It was a good thing they were home alone, as Hannah's parents has gone away for the weekend and her brother was staying on campus at his college. Hannah opened her dresser drawer and pulled out three bikinis to choose from.

"Hmm," said Madison. "You might have to try them on for me, I can't decide just by looking."

Hannah smiled and shook her head. "Are you just trying to get my clothes off?" She asked.

"No," said Madison, smiling back. "But it is an added bonus! Here, let me help you." The girls embraced and locked lips again as Madison reached under Hannah's t-shirt, making sure to graze her hands ever so slightly against her stomach as she did so, sending shivers down Hannah's spine. They stopped kissing only long enough for Madison to pull the shirt over Hannah's head.

"Here, want to help me with this?" Hannah asked, turning around so Madison had easy access to Hannah's bra clasp. Madison first placed her hands around Hannah's exposed waist before gently caressing Hannah's sides, giving Hannah goosebumps as she moved her hands to the clasp. In a flash, the bra was undone. Hannah moved her shoulders together, and the shoulder straps fell over her shoulders and her tits were freed from the cups as the bra slid down her arms.

Madison's gentle touch moved slowly around Hannah's sides, feeling every inch of the side of Hannah's breasts. At the same time, Hannah spun her head around slowly to the left as Madison placed her chin over Hannah's right shoulder and began to kiss her neck.

"Ohhhh," Hannah moaned. Madison began to nibble at the stretched skin of Hannah's neck as her cupped hands finally found Hannah's exposed nipples. The bra fell to the floor, and Hannah reached her left hand behind her to squeeze the exposed skin of Madison's left side.

Madison continued to run her fingers across Hannah's left breast as she moved her right hand lower, lower, into Hannah's navel and then back out, going down, down until she had reached the button of Hannah's jeans. Hannah nodded enthusiastically as Madison pulled at the button hole with her forefinger and thumb while she pushed at the button with her middle finger, forcing the button through the hole before pulling the zipper down to its lowest possible location.

Hannah spun around a half turn to her right. She placed her hands on Madison's exposed sides and pressed her bare breasts into Madison's covered ones. Madison wrapped her arms around Hannah, pulling her jeans down from behind as the girls locked lips again.

"Mmmm, mmm," Hannah moaned. She could not speak, Madison's tongue was as far into Hannah's mouth as she could get it. Hannah, overcome by arousal, sucked on Madison's tongue as Madison gently bit Hannah's upper lip. Madison moaned in delight.

Hannah's hands slowly rose up Madison's sides, bringing the hem of Madison's sweater along as she stopped every couple of inches to squeeze Madison's bare flesh before allowing her hands to continue their journey. Hannah became more aggressive with her kissing, forcing Madison's tongue back into her own mouth and forcing her own tongue in as well. Madison, not to be outdone, but down hard on Hannah's bottom lip.

"Mmm," Hannah moaned in excitement. She tugged gently upward on Madison's sweater to let her know that she was intent on removing it, and Madison obliged, giving Hannah's lip one more hard bite before breaking her mouth away and allowing her sweater to be lifted over her head. The girls looked into each others' eyes and smiled.

Hannah quickly pulled the thin fabric triangles covering Madison's breasts off to the side, exposing the bare flesh of Madison's nipples before gently grabbing her own tits and using her hands to flick her own nipples across Madison's.

Madison giggled. She smiled at Hannah before pushing her backward into her bed. Quickly, before Hannah could react, she pulled off Hannah's jeans by grabbing them at the ankles. The only clothing that remained on Hannah's body was her blue lace panties. Hannah smiled and giggled, having no objection whatsoever to Madison removing her clothes.

Madison leaned over Hannah as Hannah laid on the bed. She kissed Hannah's bellybutton and caressed her nipples with her hands. "Mmmm," Hannah moaned in response.

"You're even sexier than I remembered," Madison commented.

"And you're even more of a slut," Hannah replied as Madison slid her bare breasts up Hannah's midriff. Madison took Hannah's left breast into her mouth and sucked hard, eliciting a moan of heightened arousal from her friend. She looked up at Hannah seductively as she teased the nipple with her tongue.

"Come up here," Hannah whispered. Madison obliged, her nipples brushing Hannah's upper abdomen until they were almost even with Hannah's breasts, and began to suck the soft skin of Hannah's neck.

Hannah responded by reaching down, feeling Madison's bare sides as she went, until she had reached the button on Madison's jeans. She quickly unbuttoned and unzipped them, and Madison stood up only long enough to remove the jeans before crawling back on top of Hannah.

"Wow, you have such an amazing body," Hannah commented as Madison slid off her jeans leaving only her bikini bottoms and bikini top, which was still mis-adjusted so that her breasts were exposed.

Madison locked lips with Hannah as soon as she crawled on top of her. The girls' tongues connected and Hannah moaned. Madison had her knees placed at either side of Hannah's stomach, and her feet were curled underneath her legs as she straddled Hannah. Madison began to slightly hump Hannah in a way that the girls' nipples flicked against each other over and over as Hannah reached behind Madison's back and pulled on her bikini string, untying it before pulling it from between the girls and sending it onto the floor where it belonged.

"Let's get these off," Madison whispered as she stopped kissing Hannah and pulled down on her panties. "Enough of this foreplay. I need to eat your pussy." Hannah raised her hips as Madison pulled the panties down and, crawling off of Hannah, pulled them off.

Madison knelt at the bed as she grabbed Hannah's hips and pulled her closer, so that Hannah's knees were raised in the air and her feet were at the edge of the bed. Her legs spread, and her pussy was proudly displayed for Madison as she looked up at Hannah and gave it a long, slow lick.

"Ohhhhh, god," Hannah moaned. This only aroused Madison more.

"You remember how much I like dirty talk, right?" Madison asked.

"Yes - believe me, I know - I've been watching your videos too," Hannah replied.

"Good. Do you want to talk dirty to me while I eat your pussy?"

"Mmmhmm," Hannah replied as Madison gave her pussy another good, long, but rough lick from bottom to top.

"And call me a slut? And degrade me?"

"Mmmhmm. And -" Madison gave Hannah's pussy another rough tonguing as Hannah moaned. "And tell you what I really think of those videos," Hannah continued.

"Oh," yes, Hannah, I want to hear all about it while I eat your pussy," Madison whispered.

"Oh, god yes, eat my pussy you filthy slut!" Hannah whispered. "God, you turned into such a slut! Exposing your body, begging to be ruined, begging to be spread! Posting videos, telling everyone your name, ohhhh!"

"Yes, I did," Madison admitted as she took a short break from licking Hannah's pussy before plugging her tongue deep inside.

"Ohhhh, such a dumb little slut!" Hannah Mohamed loudly. "You're going to get what you want, slut! You're going to be famous. You're going to be ruined!"

"Mmmmm," Madison moaned in response, she sucked on Hannah's clit, driving her into a frenzy.

"Eat my pussy, you little show off slut! Ohhhh! Eat me! Ohhhh, you're way more of a whore than I thought you were, ohhhh!" Madison sucked deeply on Hannah's pussy as she heard those words.

"God, those videos - so - hot!" Hannah moaned. "Ohhhh, yes! I want you to do more, Madison! I want you - want you - ohhhh!" Hannah came hard and fast as Madison kept licking and sucking. Her legs began to quiver and her face flushed pink as her friend changed her rhythm from a hard suck back to a slow caress of her tongue against Hannah's pussy.

"Did you like that?" Madison asked, smiling.

"I always like that," Hannah replied. "Get up here and give me a taste." Madison complied, crawling into bed next to Hannah and kissing her deeply, allowing Hannah to taste her own juices and suck them from Madison's mouth. The girls embraced as they kissed, and Hannah barely calmed down from her orgasm through the next several minutes.

"I don't want to stop," Hannah said finally.

"Me either," said Madison. "But I have to pee. I had a long drive, you know." Madison got up, not bothering to put on any more clothes, and visited the restroom. Hannah was still lying on the bed when she returned.

"So, why don't we pick out a bikini for you?" Madison suggested. "We can start with this one." Madison held up a beige bikini. It was the style designed to look like underwear rather than a bikini, and so it was a little fuller in the ass and the breast area than Madison's, although it wasn't entirely boring. It was low cut, and there was about a one inch elastic band running around the back of the top, and the bottoms narrowed to about an inch and a half on the sides.

Hannah sat up and took the bikini from Madison. She stood up and slipped on the bottoms before pulling the top over her head.

"Hmmm," Madison said. "You do look good in a bikini," she said with a wink.

"Oh, thanks," Hannah said. "So do you." The girls kissed softly, Madison's still-bare breasts mashing against Hannah's bikini-clad ones.

"Okay, next one," Madison said. This time, she held up a black bikini with pink strings. "This one looks like it might be a little sexier." She helped Hannah out of her beige top and pulled down the bottoms as Hannah fastened the black and pink garment over her tits. She stepped into the black bottoms and pulled them up. They had pink rings at the sides, and were more full-bottomed than the last pair.

Madison, who was still crouching, began to caress Hannah's legs and tongue her bellybutton. Hannah moaned softly, not objecting to Madison's advances, but allowing herself to enjoy the sensation.

"I think the next one might be the winner," she said softly as she stood up. "Why don't you show me that one?" She sat on the bed, and Hannah thought for a moment.

Hannah slowly moved to the center of the room, squeezing her breasts as she stuck her ass out behind her and forced her breasts forward. She ran one hand down to her crotch as she spread her legs, feeling her pussy through the fabric. "Mmmm," she moaned. Madison smiled in delight.

Hannah raised her arms over her head, stretching her body as she stepped closer to Madison. She pulled the top string of her bikini, allowing the fabric to fall and her breasts to be exposed directly in front of Madison's face. She moved closer, pressing her breasts against Madison's face as she reached behind her and untied the bottom string of the bikini top and tossed the garment aside.

Hannah crawled on top of her friend, placing her knees to either side of her friend's ass. She leaned back, resting her shoulders on the floor as she held her ass against the edge of the bed and stretched her legs in the air. She then pulled off her bikini bottoms, spreading her legs to give Madison a wonderful view of her cunt as she pushed against the floor with her arms, gyrating her hips like a stripper as her pussy all but touched Madison's bare stomach.

"Wow, that's quite the show," Madison said, smiling.

Hannah giggled. "Just wait till you see what I do when we come back inside," she said. "Not the show itself - something else."

"I can't wait," Madison said as she watched her friend stand up. Hannah quickly put on the third bikini. It was teal, and had tiny strings and smaller pieces of fabric covering her most private areas. It wasn't quite as revealing as Madison's, but it was close.

"I think this is a winner," Madison said as she watched Hannah walk back and forth across the room, turning as if she were on a catwalk. "Nice ass. Yes, this is the one!"