Webslut Madison Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," said Hannah. "But only because you insisted." Madison smiled before looking outside.

"Oh, wow," she said. "There's a lot of snow and only a couple hours of daylight left. I think we had better head out."

"Okay," said Hannah. She was already putting her jeans back on when Madison put on her bikini top. However, Madison just sat there rather than put on any more clothes. Instead, she reached into her bag and pulled out a pair of ankle boots and put those on as Hannah replaced her T-shirt.

"What are you doing?" Hannah asked. "You can't go outside like that!"

"Why not?"

"Because you'll freeze your ass off!"

"I'm going to freeze my ass off anyway," Madison said, laughing. "Besides, I kind of want to force myself to do it. For some reason the idea of making myself do that is - it's hot to me."

"Well I mean - you know we can't go out in the backyard, right?"

"Why not?"

"The neighbors! They'll tell my mom they saw me and a friend outside and - that will just be too many questions from my mom."

"So where are we going?"

"How about the park where we went last time?" Madison nodded her head in agreement.

"Still don't want to put on any more clothes?" Hannah asked after a moment.

"No. I already made up my mind about that," Madison replied with a seductive smile. "Can't let myself back out now. Besides, the car should be warm, eventually, right?"

Hannah shook her head and smiled. Moments later, Hannah had put on her shoes and she led a bikini-clad Madison Holt to her garage where the girls got into her car.

"Wow, okay, this is cold!" Madison exclaimed.

"Yeah, no shit," Hannah replied. Madison shivered as Hannah pulled the car out of the garage.

"Here," said Madison, handing Hannah her phone. "Might as well start recording now." Madison was still aroused by her time in the bedroom with Hannah, and she could not wait to get started on her next video adventure.

"Okay - just one thing- "

"What?"

"You're putting this online, right?"

"Yeah, why else would I be recording it?"

"Okay, just - don't mention my name. At all. Call me baby or whatever generic term you want, but my name will not be in this video. Okay?"

"Yes, baby," Madison said, smiling.

"It is so fucking cold," Madison said as soon as Hannah started recording. It was a good thing there wasn't much traffic on the road due to the snow, because Hannah had to repeatedly take her eyes off the road to make sure she was doing a good job of recording Madison.

"Yeah, well - why are you in a bikini in the middle of winter?"

"Because I'm a slut," Madison said. She smiled shyly at the camera.

"You're a slut?" Hannah asked.

"I'm a slut. Want to see?"

"See what?" Hannah asked.

"This," said Madison. She reached behind her neck and untied her bikini, allowing it to fall down and exposing her breasts to the camera. "See? I'm a slut!" Madison said laughing nervously. "And," she said as she touched her pussy through her bikini bottoms, "this is my first time flashing on video in public." That sentence was much more sultry than shy that way Madison said it.

"Okay, slut," Hannah said. "Why are you taking your clothes off in my car?"

"Because I - I'm a slut. I'm webslut Madison Holt, and I'm going to make a video for you today. The question you should have asked," said the highly aroused Madison, "is why am I not completely naked?"

"Okay, Madison. Why are you not completely naked?"

"I don't know, actually. Here, let me fix that!" Madison no sooner finished talking than she began to raise her ass off the car seat by applying pressure in her legs and shoulders, and she pulled off her bikini bottoms before ripping her top the rest of the way off. "There. Is that better?" Madison asked.

"Yeah, better until somebody sees you!" Hannah replied. There was a little hint of jealousy in her voice, wishing that she was the one naked in the passenger seat. There was another hint of nerves, as she was a little concerned what would happen if someone saw her friend nude. And finally, there was the biggest hint of all, the hint of Hannah excitedly, nervously egging Madison on, pushing her to dig herself deeper into her journey in sluthood.

"Maybe somebody will see me," Madison replied. "You want to know a secret? I actually think that would be really hot," Madison admitted.

"Well, here you go," replied Hannah. As Madison looked ahead, she saw a truck in the right lane, and Hannah was about to pass it. Only she didn't. She slowed down, pulling even with the cab, giving the driver a perfect vantage point to look down and see her friend. All of the sudden Hannah blew her horn.

"Spread those legs, slut!" Hannah barked. Madison did as she was told, placing her left foot, still in its ankle book, on the dashboard, and placing her right knee against the window, spreading her legs as far apart as the car would allow.

"Oh my god, this is hot!" Madison exclaimed. "I wonder if he has seen me yet?"

In response to this, Hannah pressed a button on her door, and Madison's window slowly disappeared inside its sheath. Just as soon as the window had vanished, the girls heard the trucker blow his horn in reply, and Madison knew that her body had been exposed to him.

It was intoxicating to Madison to expose herself to a stranger like this - on the road, in her friend's car, like the wild and free slut she was. She squeezed her breasts in his direction and looked up into the cab. She saw him give her a thumbs up sign, and she giggled. Turning back to the camera, she said, "See, I'm a slut. I like showing off."

"Yes, I can see that," said Hannah. Madison was freezing cold already, and Hannah quickly rolled up the window.

"God, it's cold, but I just can't bring myself to cover up," said Madison. "I'm too fucking horny!" She leaned her seat back and rested her left knee against the seat back, placing her left foot on the center console as she gave the camera a full frontal view of her shaved pussy.

The girls drove for several more minutes before they reached the park. There weren't many more people on the road, but those who were had a great opportunity to see a college girl showing off her body, if only for a split second. Thankfully for Madison, or perhaps not, when they arrived at the park it was deserted. Madison stepped out of the car wearing nothing but her ankle boots, standing outside in the freezing cold while Hannah turned the car off and came around to the other side to capture Madison's public display on video. It was only then that Madison put her bikini back on.

The girls walked up a small hill and briefly down a path not often traveled by park goers. It was there, near where the girls had made a public display the first time they had visited this park together, that a freezing cold Madison Holt turned to the camera.

"So, I'm going to make some snow angels for you," she said. "And, obviously, it's going to be really cold. But that's okay, because I like it. I mean, for some reason, the idea of forcing myself to freeze out here, and be uncomfortable in that way, is really turning me on."

"Okay, let's see," said Hannah.

Madison slowly laid down on her back in the snow, gasping softly when her ass touched the white powder. She smiled as she forced her backside into the fluffy snow. "Ooohhhh," she said, shivering. She laid down fully and stretched out her body before waving her arms up and down and her legs back and forth.

Madison stood up, moving to a slightly farther location to repeat the process again. As she did so, her body began to shiver uncontrollably. She laid down, less shocked by the cold now, as she was freezing anyway, and repeated the process again.

"Why don't - do you want to do one?" Madison asked Hannah. She looked up and saw an apprehensive look on Hannah's face.

"Umm," she said. I don't know. You look like you are frigid!"

"Come on," Madison said. "You do one and I'll do three more."

"Oh, okay, I guess I will," said Hannah. "But don't video my face, okay?" Madison nodded. She stood up, still shivering, and took the phone from Hannah. She filmed from Hannah's chest down as Hannah took off her coat, then her T-shirt, and finally her jeans.

"You're crazy," said Hannah. She was shivering before the snow even touched her body, holding her arms together in front of her.

"Hurry up, for the love of god!" Madison begged. She was starting to turn pink from the cold. Hannah obliged, shrieking as her ass hit the snow. She quickly waved her arms back and forth, then her legs, giggling as she went. She then stood up and put her jeans back on followed by her shirt and finally her coat. She was still cold when Madison handed her the phone again.

"Okay, you said three, right?" Asked Hannah.

"Yep," said Madison. She laid back down in a fresh patch of snow.

"What's your name?" Said Hannah.

"Madison Holt," came the reply. "Webslut Madison." She proceeded to make a third snow angel before doing something that Hannah perhaps anticipated, but did not expect. Madison sat up and untied her bikini top again, exposing her tits.

"You just can't keep your clothes on, can you?" Hannah asked.

"Why would I want to? I love to take my clothes off, it makes me more of a slut!" She got up again, lying down in a new spot, and raised her legs in the air. She pulled her bikini bottoms down over her feet and flung them into the snow. Hannah, not wanting to miss anything, moved closer for a better view, still holding Madison's phone.

"Ohhhhh, this is fucking cold," Madison said, laughing, as she completed another snow angel. "One more quick one," she said as she got up, took a few steps to her left, and sat down in a fresh patch of snow and began to repeat the process. When she was finished, she stood up and looked around as if there was something she was looking for.

Quickly, Madison picked up her bikini and hurried over to a nearby park bench. She sat down directly in the middle, praising her feet up and bending her knees slightly as she placed them on the ends of the bench. "Ohhhh, this - this being cold thing is really turning me on. Would I be crazy if I wanted a couple more minutes of forcing myself to freeze?" She asked.

"It's frigid out here! I actually have on clothes and I'm still cold!" Hannah replied. Madison responded by putting her bikini back on.

"I don't think that's going to help much," Hannah said.

"Oh, it will help make me cold, I mean." Madison was shivering visibly now. Hannah stood five or six feet away, and to her, Madison's shaking was clearly beyond all control. But then Madison started picking up snow from the bench.

"Isn't that just going to make it worse?" Hannah asked. Madison was grabbing her bikini top with one hand and pulling it away from her body, and stuffing snow inside it with the other. She did this to the right side and then the left.

"Y - yes - and making it worse is turning me on - which is - is making it - better," Madison replied. She couldn't tell if any of that made sense to Hannah or not.

"What a slut," right?" Hannah asked the camera as she kept recordng Madison. Madison picked up more snow, this time shoving it inside her bikini bottoms, shivering even more now. Of course, the bikini was so small that it didn't hold much snow, and Madison soon had to repeat the process.

"God, this makes me so - so turned on!" Madison said.

"You look uncomfortable, said Hannah.

"I am, but - that's what's doing it to me!" Madison slid her bikini bottoms to the side and showed her swollen pussy to the camera. Hannah, not wanting to be completely left out, suddenly picked up some snow and pressed it in between her fingers, forming a small snowball. She shoved the snowball up Madison's cunt.

"Ohhhhh, fuck, yes, fuck yes!" Madison shrieked. At that point she lost it completely. She grabbed a handful of snow and cupped it over her pussy, forcing it inside three fingers at a time. When she was done, Hannah had untied her bikini bottoms and pulled them out from underneath her. Madison then removed her top again, revealing bright pink breasts. Her entire body was covered in goosebumps.

"Here, let me help you with that," said Hannah. Madison began to pinch her own frozen, hard nipples and writhed in a combination of agony and the pleasure derived from that agony. Hannah grabbed more snow and tossed it on top of Madison's cunt. She began to finger her, making sure to force more snow inside her swollen cunt with each thrust, the camera capturing every second.

"You like that, you little slut?" Hannah asked. Madison's cunt was starting to spread open and Hannah took her fingers out and filmed it. It didn't completely close due to the snow that was building up inside. Hannah grabbed some more and began to force it inside.

"Oh, fuck yes! I love this, baby! I love freezing my pussy and tits on purpose! I love wearing nothing but a bikini in the middle of winter and taking it off! I love being a slut!"

"Do you like knowing this video is going online?" Hannah asked. "Knowing that millions of pervert guys will be watching you get fingered in the snow, acting like a little whore?"

"Oh, god yes! I can't wait to be - ohhhh, fuck me! Harder, baby, ohhhh I'm about to cum! I can't - wait for - this to - to be - ohhhhh - to be - posted - ohhhhhh, I can't wait to be - to be exposed more, ohhhh, I'M SUCH AN EXPOSED SLUT!" Madison was now screaming at the top of her lungs as Hannah fingered her, naked, in a snow-covered public park. Madison forgot for a moment about the cold as her pussy tensed around Hannah's hand and she came, hard, throbbing, sopping wet.

Madison practically rode Hannah's hand as she moaned over and over again. She did not care about the cold, and she did not care where she was. She needed this. Hannah chucked at the sight of her wanton, depraved slut of a friend.

"Here, if you are such a fucking slut, clean off my fingers!" Hannah commanded. "You made a sticky mess all over them!" With that, Hannah forced three of her fingers into Madison's mouth, forcing her head back. There was nothing Madison could do except open wide. Tears began to form in her eyes as Hannah repeatedly stuck her fingers all the way in, her fingertips nearly touching the back of Madison's throat. She made sultry gargling noises as Hannah forced her fingers in over and over again before pulling them partially out.

Farther south, so to speak, Madison's pussy was dripping water from the melting snow. It had not even come close to regaining its former shape and size, and the snow was acting as a wedge, forcing it to remain open. As Hannah finished cleaning her hand off in Madison's mouth, Madison was starting to realize how bone-chillingly cold she was. After all, she had been outside in weather that was a few degrees below freezing, either naked or in only a skimpy bikini, for almost a half hour.

"Ha-han-nah?" Asked Madison. "I'm fr- cold! Can we go?"

"Sure. I mean you were the one who wanted to stay so long in the first place," Hannah reminded her.

"Okay," Madison said. She stood up and began walking back toward the car.

"Madison, your clothes!" Said Hannah as she filmed her friend walking away bare-assed.

"I don't want it," she said. I don't deserve it." She continued on. Hannah picked it up and put the small garments in her coat pocket before catching up with her friend, filming her as she trudged through the snow in only her ankle boots. She walked slowly, frigid, until Hannah caught up with her and filmed her from the front.

"I'm a slut," Madison said. "Like, you don't even understand. I'm such a slut." They were almost to the car. Madison nose dived into the snow, almost in tears from the cold as she covered her body. She wanted, no, needed, to feel the punishing, frigid mess against her body before she could continue.

Finally satisfied that she had had enough, Madison picked herself up, stiff and sore from shivering, and stepped into Hannah's car.

Although she was completely nude except for her boots, it was a rather uneventful ride home for Madison. She was too cold to think, let alone talk. There weren't many people on the road, and Madison could have cared less if any of those few saw her. A couple minutes into the ride, Hannah asked Madison if she wanted her to finally turn off the video recorder. Madison shook her head no.

"Why?" Asked Hannah. Madison just shrugged. Hannah obliged, keeping the camera trained on her friend's nude body.

"Did you have fun out there today?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah, but - but I completely humiliated myself, didn't I?"

"Yeah, you kinda did," said Hannah. "It was hot though."

"Yeah," said Madison. "And now I have to post the video."

"Are you sure you don't want me to turn it off? You know, no need to make it any more humiliating, right?"

"No, leave it on."

"I mean, you don't technically HAVE to post it, if you don't want to, you know?"

"No, I do. I have to."

"I mean, maybe give it a couple days. Maybe you'll decide it's too far. Maybe you'll change your mind when you aren't so - "

"Turned on? No, I have to post it, and I have to do it tonight."

"Why?" Hannah asked.

"I just do." Madison could not tell Hannah that she was being blackmailed, and that she was being forced to post more Webslut Madison content. If she did, she was afraid Hannah would insist that they go to the police, and Madison wanted no part of that, not only because she was afraid of the consequences, but also because the whole situation was so arousing to her that she did not want it to end. She was also concerned that Hannah would not participate if she knew the full details of the situation.

The girls arrived back at Madison's house without much further conversation except that, when Hannah asked a third time if she could turn the video off, Madison finally agreed. Madison walked into Hannah's house having only marginally warmed up in the car, still wearing only her ankle boots. She sat on the couch while Hannah made coffee, and still made no effort to put on clothes, as cold as she was.

Hannah returned to find her friend spread eagle on the couch. She handed Madison a cup of coffee and st down next to her. "Here, you must be freezing," Hannah said. She gave Madison a kiss and wrapped her arms around her as Madison sipped her coffee.

The girls sat on the couch for several minutes, embracing without much conversation. Finally, it was Hannah that broke the silence.

"Are you still cold?" She asked. Madison nodded. "Maybe a hot bath would warm you up?" Madison nodded again, and Hannah took her hand and led her upstairs to the jacuzzi tub.

Hannah pulled off her T-shirt and jeans as Madison watched. She leaned in to kiss Madison as the tub filled. At first the kids was soft and sensual, but it evolved into Hannah forcefully nibbling and biting Madison's mouth until the tub was full.

"Get in, slut," she said with a smile. Madison obliged, and didn't even really react to the pet name Hannah used. Hannah soon followed. In a matter of moments the girls were wrapped in a warm embrace, heads poking above the top of the water, hands exploring each other's breasts. Hannah had to get Madison back in the mood for what she wanted to do next. She gently pulled on Madison's left nipple, eliciting a deep breath from her friend. Then, without warning, the gentle pull turned into a forceful pinch, causing Madison to moan loudly, and Hannah knew she had her.

Hannah continued to play with Madison's nipples as Madison soaped Hannah. Madison was seated toward the back of the tub, knees up and legs spread wide. Hannah was seated toward the front of the tub, near the drain, and was kneeling, leaning forward.

"Want me to wash you?" Hannah said with a wink.

"Sure," said Madison, smiling.

"You need it. You're a dirty girl!" Hannah said. Hannah opened a bottle of body wash and squirted some into her hand before rubbing Madison's shoulders, which were peeking out of the water. Then she moved on to her breasts, and then her abdomen, and then her legs. Madison sat, eyes closed, her breathing becoming heavier and heavier as Hannah's touch ignited her inside piece by piece.