Webslut Madison Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this the surprise, slut?" He asked.

"No, the surprise is - better," she replied. With that, she opened wide and moved her head forward, allowing half of Dan's shaft to penetrate her willing mouth before closing her lips around his dick and beginning to suck.

"Ohhhh, fuck yes. Suck my cock you little slut!" Dan was starting to get a little more aggressive. The more he realized Madison was into it, the more comfortable he became doing as he liked - degrading her, ordering her, using her.

Madison looked up into his eyes as she sucked on his cock. She closed her lips around the latter half of his shaft as she pulled them backward toward the head. "Mmmm," she moaned. "Do you like the way this slut sucks your cock?" She asked submissively as she reached the end, moving her lips over the head and removing his cock from her mouth for just a moment.

"Ohhhh, fuck yes, and I - ohhh! I like the way you call yourself this slut!" Madison, instantly ignited by his response, forced her wife-open mouth over his shaft as far as it would go, taking it nearly all the way in, until his head poked her throat. Dan moaned loudly as she licked the bottom of his shaft, sucking vividly before pulling her lips over his head again.

"This slut likes doing it," she said. She took his cock and slapped herself in the cheek with it, then again. "Slap me with your cock and force it in," she said.

"Can you say please?" Dan asked, teasing her.

"Please, please, slap my face with your cock and force it in as far as it will go. This slut needs it!" Dan didn't need to hear anything more. He took his cock in his hand, slapping Madison hard on her left cheek. He repeated the motion again while Madison looked up at him, doe-eyed, and batted her eyelashes.

"Is that what you want, slut?" Dan asked. Madison moaned in approval as Dan grabbed the back of her head and forced his cock inside as far as it would go. He rammed her throat slowly at first, then thrust his cock into her mouth with unrelenting fury.

Dan pulled his cock out of her mouth. A long string of saliva and phlegm connected his cock with her mouth as he pulled it out and slapped her face again. "You actually fucking love this, don't you, slut?"

"Yes, please, don't stop" she begged. He slapped her face again before ramming his cock into her throat. Madison, overwhelmed by her arousal at being treated like such scum, slapped her own face on a whim as Dan thrust his cock into her mouth.

Dan didn't miss a beat. He forced his cock in and left it there, slapping Madison hard enough to bring tears to her eyes, "you little fucking slut," he said. "Who knew you were such a cock hungry little slut?"

Finally he removed his cock from her mouth. "I think you're ready for your surprise," she said. Madison stood up and leaned over the bed on all fours. "Im going to take off my jeans."

Madison supported her weight with her knees and shoulders as she unbuttoned her jeans. She reached behind her ass, looking back at Dan as well as she could as she slowly lowered her jeans beyond the globes of her ass cheeks. Dan, watching, suddenly saw the object protruding from Madison's ass and the sorry excuse for a piece of fabric in between.

"Oh, shit!" Dan exclaimed. "You - you have a butt plug shoved in your ass!" He smiled wide in his excitement as Madison looked behind her to see the expression on his face. "How long - I mean, did you have that in the whole time you were in class?"

"Yes, I did. I felt like such a slut sitting there in half a shirt and with slut written on me and with my ass plugged."

"Do - I mean, is this something you do a lot?" Dan asked.

"No, well - first time doing it in class," Madison replied.

"And you like that? I mean, wouldn't that be uncomfortable?"

"Yes, and yes - but it's a nice little constant reminder that I'm just a filthy little slut."

"Damn, you really are."

"Dan, I don't know what you're waiting for. Get over here and fuck me. Fuck my pussy while my ass is plugged!"

Dan needed no more encouragement. He dropped his boxers to the floor before flipping Madison onto her back and ripping off her jeans, tossing them next to her on the bed. She had her panties halfway off before he could reach them, and she lifted her legs into the air so that he could easily finish the job.

"Put that cock inside of me!" Madison said. She gasped as the tip of Dan's cock slid easily into her waiting, throbbing cunt.

"Fuck, you're wet," Dan said.

"Mmmhmm, I'm a wet little slut and I want you to fuck me hard." Dan slid his cock slowly inside of her before thrusting in and out, amazed at how wet she was. "That's it, use me, Dan. Use this little fuckslut hard!" Dan ran his hand over the writing in her stomach again. "Talk dirty to me. Tell me how filthy I am, tell me what a little whore I am for the way I acted today!" Madison begged. Dan could not take it anymore as he plunged deep into her pussy, thrusting mightily as Madison began to move her hips in rhythm, accepting his cock happily.

"Oh, fuck, Madison, you dirty fucking slut. I knew you were a nasty little fucking slut the minute you walked into that classroom. Who goes to class wearing half a shirt? Dumb fuckslut Madison, that's who. Why? Because you like looking like a slut for the whole class, don't you, bitch?"

"Oh, fuck! That's it, Dan! That's how you talk to a dirty fucking cunt like me! Yes! I wanted it! I wanted to look like a slut for the whole class today! I wanted to wear that tiny little too and show off my whole stomach!"

"And you wanted to sit in class with that plug shoved up your ass, reminding you every minute that you're just a nasty, needy fucking whore, didn't you?"

"Yes, yes! I shoved it up there! I walked to class in it! I wanted to feel like a dirty, nasty, filthy little bitch while I sat in class! Ohhhh, mmmm, I'm such a dirty fucking slut! Tell me what I am, Dan! Please tell me!"

"You're a dirty fucking cunt, Madison! You're the nastiest, sluttiest, dirty smut bitch I ever met! You wrote slut - ohhhh, fuck, you wrote it on your body and barely covered it up with your skimpy little outfit, and went to class! You fucking little cum dumpster!"

"You liked it, didn't you, Dan? You liked when I showed you what I wrote on my body? Well guess what? I - I liked it more. I wanted that. I needed it. And I fantasized about accidentally showing the whole class that I'm a slut! I want everyone to see next time, Dan, I want to be forced to show them!"

"You really want to be completely humiliated, don't you, slut?"

"Oh, yes, please!" Please do that to me! Please do that to this slut! This slut needs it!" Madison shouted as Dan throttled his cock into her pussy, pounding her furiously. All of the sudden, Madison pushed his abdomen, causing his cock to come out of her. She sat up.

"You really liked that, didn't you? The degrading writing?"

"Yes - that was the hottest thing I've ever seen - in that outfit - "

"Good, here," she said. She reached into her jeans, which were still st her side, and fished briefly into the pocket before pulling out the marker and tossing the jeans on the floor. "Mark me up, Dan. Write the most degrading shit you can think of. If you don't think it's too degrading, think of something nastier. Use me like a blank canvas while you fuck me."

"Fuck, you're a hot little slut!" Dan said. He thrust his cock back inside her as he ripped the cap off the marker with his teeth.

"Tell me what you're writing," Madison said, "it'll make it better."

Dan continued to thrust his cock in and out, in and out as he scrawled "dumb fuck toy" above her left breast. "What's it say," Madison asked.

"It says 'dumb fuck toy' you dumb fuck toy!" Dan sneered.

"Oooh, mmm, yes, I am just a dumb little fucktoy. Use me, Dan, use me!"

"Oooh, good one," Dan said. He picked a spot just under her right breast and wrote just that. "It says use me," he informed Madison.

"Oooh, yes, God, that's fucking hot! I like how it's coming from me, like - use me, fuck me! Humiliate and degrade me! Slap me! Cum in me!" Madison was getting exceptionally aroused now.

"Here," Dan said. He quickly wrote "slut" in huge letters about six inches tall right across her stomach. "Slut, and you can't cover it up with that flimsy top you had on earlier!"

"Ohhhh, fuck yes, make me show it off! I don't want to cover it up! I want everyone to know what I am!"

"And what are you?"

"I'm a dumb fuck toy! A slut! A cum dumpster! Ohhhh, yes!"

"Fuck me," Dan said after he pulled out briefly to write the letters just above her pussy.

"Ohhhh, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me like the slut I am! Ohhh!" Madison moaned loudly.

"Madison, ohh! You slut! You get off on being degraded, don't you, slut!"

"Yes, I fucking need it! Hurry, please, write something on my face - so I can't hide it, please, I'm about to cum!"

Dan held Madison's forehead down as he pounded her relentlessly. As he did so, he scrawled "cum" on the right side of her face, or his left as he looked at her. He then quickly wrote out "slut" on the opposite cheek, so that her face read "cumslut."

"That's it, ohhh! What's it say? Please tell me! I want to know what everyone's going to see when they look at me!"

"They're going to see a cum slut, Madison! You're a cum slut!"

"Ohhhhh, fuck me, fuck me, harder! Fuck me! Fuck I feel like such a whore! I'm a cum slut! Cum slut! Ohhhh!" Madison came hard, her legs shaving violently. She closed her eyes as she came so hard she thought she was going to black out. Her hands gripped Dan's bare sides, and her arms shook as she dug her fingernails into his flesh.

"Don't cum yet, please, don't cum yet!" Madison begged as she regained awareness. She had been lost in an orgasmic trance, barely aware of her own existence as her orgasm shook her entire soul. "I want you to cum all over my face," she said.

Madison grabbed the edge of the bed as she pulled herself forward. When her feet hit the floor, she allowed her knees to buckle underneath her until she was in a kneeling position with Dan's penis directly in front of her face. Madison grabbed it with her right hand, stroking it while she cupped his balls in her left hand. She flicked her tongue seductively across the head of his cock.

"I want you to cum on my face," she said. "Please, please give me that cum. I'm a dirty cum slut and I need your cum all over my face and then I'm going to taste it."

Madison took his cock, balls deep, into her throat once again. Dan slapped her in the face, twice on each side, before she slowly stroked his entire shaft with her lips from the balls to the head. She began stroking again with her right hand as she looked up into his eyes.

"Please, give this cum slut what I need! I crave your cum. I need cum! Please, please!"

Dan had heard enough. He couldn't take anymore, having held out as long as he could in hopes of giving her maximum pleasure, and in hopes of seeing how far he could get her to plumb the depths of her own degradation. He simply couldn't take any more and exploded with a loud grunt all over her face.

"Ohhh, yes!" Madison said with a giggle and a smile. "Mmmmm, that's what this slut needs! Mmmmm!" Madison continued smiling as he shot her in the face over and over again. The first couple of splatters hit her in the forehead, and the next several hit her nose and upper lip area before she wrapped her mouth around his cock, collecting the remainder on her tongue.

Madison briefly spit it out, allowing cum to collect on her chin. It was running down her cheeks and almost into her eyes. Dan had truly shot a heavy load.

"Take a picture," Madison said as she reached into her bag and handed Dan her phone, camera loaded and ready to go. "I want to have something to remember this by." Dan smiled and shook his head in disbelief as he snapped three photos of Madison, first of her smiling on her knees, cum and marker all over her face and more marker on her body. The next picture was a close up of her face, and the third was a picture of her, sitting on the bed, spread eagle, open for all to see, covered in humiliating markings and cum, the plug still protruding from her ass.

Madison took her phone back just long enough to switch the camera to video mode, start recording, and hand it back to Dan. When Dan looked back at her, he saw a smiling slut beginning to scoop the cum off her face, lick it off her fingers, and swallow.

"Mmmmm," she said. "I really like cum on my face. And I love swallowing it."

"Taste good, slut?"

"Mmmhmm," Madison replied. "And swallowing always makes me feel so slutty."

To Dan's amazement, Madison did not object at all as he kept recording her as she began sucking his cock again. "I'm a filthy little cum slut," she told him. "I want more. I'm going to suck until you're ready to go again"

"And then?"

"Well, then - you've had my pussy and my mouth. I want you to take that plug out and put it in my ass." With that, Madison was back on her knees, quickly progressing from a tease of the head of his dick with her tongue to forcing her mouth over his shaft as far as it would go, destroying her throat. Dan wasn't really even trying; Madison was doing it, deepthroating his cock virtually all on her own. She even stopped and looked up at him before slapping herself in the face and continuing again.

Madison was unbelievably horny. She was so horny that she wanted to be destroyed in every way possible. She wanted the humiliation, the degradation, the exposure. She even wanted a little pain. And most of all, she wanted the explosive orgasm that she knew would only come if she sank to previously unexplored depths of depravity.

"I fucking love sucking cock," Madison said. "I'm such a cheap little shown off, filthy cum whore." And she meant every word. She stood up, falling backwards onto the bed, and raised her legs in the air as she pulled the plug out of her ass. "I just wanted to get it nice and spread open for you. Put it in my ass, Dan. Take my ass. Hard. Make it hurt."

Dan did not have to be told twice. He shoved his hard cock directly up Madison's backdoor as she grabbed her ankles with her hands, spreading his ass for him.

"You like showing that body off, don't you, slut?"

"Yes, I - I love showing off my slutty little fucking body, I love - I love dressing like a whore in class! I love showing it to everyone! I love feeling exposed!"

"You want to be exposed, you little slut?"

"Yes! Dan! Please, I want to be exposed! And not just in class! Everywhere! I want to be shown off - ohhhhh, fuck! I want to show everyone! I want to be looked at like a stupid little bimbo slut! Yes! Ohhhhh I want to be exposed! I want everyone to see me - all of me!"

"You want everyone to see you, exposed, like a little slut? Is that what you want?"

"Yes, ohhhh, that's exactly - that's what I want! To be exposed like a dirty little slut!"

Madison's head began to drift off into a land of fantasy. She closed her eyes as she held her legs in the air, accepting the anal pounding that Dan was giving to her. The plug had loosened her ass in such a way that it was not all that difficult to take, but she could feel her body tense up with each thrust into her ass, only to relax again each time Dan's cock mostly exited her back door.

"Fuck yes, expose me!" Madison shouted in her fantasy. "Expose me, Dan! More than I already am!"

"And how exposed are you already, slut?"

Back in reality, Madison heard herself aid both the reality of being anally fucked and her erotic fantasy. "Dan, I - Dan, oh, yes! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass while I tell you what a dirty girl I am!"

"How dirty of a girl are you, slut?"

"Can - can you keep another secret?" Madison asked in her fantasy.

"Yes, tell me, slut. Tell me now!" Dan said in her fantasy.

"I'm a dirty little fucking exposed, shown off slut, and I love showing my body off to everyone!" Madison said out loud. If Dan only knew what she meant.

"Fuck," Madison thought quickly to herself. How she wanted to shout in his face that her naked photos and videos were plastered on several open sites! Oh, if he only knew that she had begged to be exposed and s ad around and ruined! Madison, as aroused as she was, was actually toying with the idea of blurting it out! God, she would cum harder than ever! But she would risk him telling half the campus! Or her friends! Oh, what to do?

"I'm an exposed webslut! I'm - ohhhh, I'm - I've posed nude and my pictures are all over the internet! And videos! With my real name and everything! Oh, God, I'm such an exposed little whore! I want you to know! I want you to know how nasty I really am! I want you to know I'm just a worthless three holed slut who loves being shown off to everyone! Ohhhh!" Madison imagined that she told Dan everything as she felt an orgasm building.

Madison shook violently as Dan plunged his cock into her ass. Her eyes were still closed as she rocked her body back and forth. She could feel Dan pull out of her ass and shoot his load all over her cunt, all over her stomach as she endured an orgasm that paralyzed her from head to toe.

"Ohhh, Dan, cover me in your cum!" Madison begged, back in reality. "Cover me and take a picture!" Dan wasted no time doing as he was asked, as Madison smiled, the writing on her body glistening under a fresh coat of sweat and cum.

"God, that was fucking hot!" Madison said as Dan crawled onto the bed next to her. Neither one touched the other. They were both exhausted, sweaty, and pleased. Madison's Head swirled. She had come so close to completely humiliating herself! She had been so aroused - so ready to admit the truth about herself,, and about her online adventures, to someone she knew from school! To someone who could literally take her ruination to the next level, to make it reality!

Not long after, Madison and Dan exchanged numbers and Madison left. She walked back to her apartment without bothering to wash the writing off of her body. Dan had offered to walk her back, but after an afternoon as intense as the one she had just had, she really didn't feel like making awkward conversation while she made small talk with the classmate she had just hooked up with - and not only hooked up with, but engaged in raw, animalistic, degrading sex with!

Madison had to admit she even felt a little used as she walked back to her apartment. She just hadn't ever done anything quite like that before - well, sure, she had hooked up with a couple guys from school before. But she had never invited one of them to slap her face while she sucked his cock, and she had never allowed herself - no, invited herself - to be degraded and used. She had never quite acted like that much of a slut in front of a classmate.

Madison trembled a bit as she walked, using the cardigan to cover the not-so-subtle additions to her degrading scrawlings. "God, that was close," she thought. "I can't believe I almost told him - everything!" Madison began to worry that it was only a matter of time before she got so caught up in a tryst that she blurted out the reality of the depths of her sluthood, humiliating herself completely in a way that she could not reverse.

Is that what she wanted? She wondered if she really craved that sort of humiliation, to be recognized around campus as he girl who exposed herself online for all to see. The thought was definitely arousing, but was her sensible side enough to overcome her perverted craving? Madison was actually a little scared of what the answer might be.

Of course, Madison sent her blackmailer the video she made before and during class as soon she returned to her apartment. She then masturbated to another intense orgasm during which, once again, she seriously considered telling Dan (by text this time) that she was naked and exposed online, but once again, she came before she could bring herself to actually do it.