Webslut Madison Ch. 10

Story Info
Madison performs a task in class. Will she be noticed?
16.3k words
4.79
55.7k
50

Part 10 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison stared blankly at her computer screen. She was wearing a pair of tight destroyed jeans and a t-shirt that she had quite literally cut in half so that almost her whole midriff was exposed. She never wore the shirt anywhere but to bed, but she did quite like sitting in her bedroom, looking at herself in the mirror, and thinking about how much of a slut she had become, even if nobody saw her in it.

"Well done, Madison," began the message from her blackmailer. "You really outdid yourself with that video. I knew it would be arousing, but you really went all out. You humiliated yourself far more than I instructed or even anticipated - I suppose there really isn't any stopping you when you get horny enough, is there?"

Madison read the message, looking for her next task. She had truly begun to accept that her fate was to be an exposed, humiliated webslut, shown off online for the world to see, with her real name and city, just waiting for her entire world to get turned upside down the instant she was recognized by someone she knew.

It wasn't mere acceptance, however. Madison was regretful at times about what she had become. In fact, most of the time when she wasn't aroused by her own behavior, she was humiliated and ashamed of herself. She sat in class wearing a slightly more revealing top than usual and felt ashamed. She ate lunch with her friends and sat there feeling regretful about what her life had turned into.

But, every time she thought about changing her ways, two things happened - first, she became fearful that her mystery blackmailer would really follow through with his threats. Second, she would eventually become so aroused that she couldn't help herself. She wanted more and she knew it. She was helpless to stop herself. And the more she began to accept it, the less she tried to overcome it. She knew she needed the addictive rush brought about by digging herself into an ever deeper hole, an ever expanding web of humiliation that could only end with her own ruination. And the more she felt that addictive rush, the more she craved it, regardless of the consequences.

Over the next several weeks, Madison completed several tasks. First, she had blindfolded herself and stood nude in front of her bedroom window for ten minutes. It was not the most difficult task except, of course, if anyone she knew happened by the window, it would have been quite embarrassing, although she would not have known, because her instructions were to make a video of it and not to remove the blindfold until she had waited ten minutes, masturbated to orgasm, and closed the curtains.

Of course, Madison filled the bulk of her several minutes of masturbation with dirty talk, begging out loud for any potential onlookers to call her a slut, watch her, humiliate her, and expose her.

After that, Madison had written "I will fuck anyone" in large letters on her stomach and worn fairly normal attire - jeans and a sweater that only gave a peek of her stomach and did not reveal the words written on her body - to a grocery store. She had been instructed to place her phone on one side of an aisle, raise he sweater to expose the writing, hold it for ten seconds, and replace her sweater. She did this, as instructed, at three locations in the store.

"I will fuck anyone," she told the camera. "I mean, I know it's not exactly true, but like - if someone saw me like this, I - it would be - I would die!" She continued, "And I would get off so hard." In fact, she got so horny she unbuttoned her jeans in the car and removed her sweater for the ride home, filming herself as she talked to the camera the entire time, occasionally flashing her nipples. She talked about how she needed this - needed the humiliation and exposure, how she needed to be a slut, how she thought in that moment that she really would fuck, literally, anyone.

Yet another task took Madison to the school library, where she sat in a short skirt and no panties and flashed the camera five times, for thirty seconds each, in between stacks of books before giving her breasts, with the words "public fucktoy" and "exposed slut" written on them, ten smacks each with a ruler. She repeated this five times as well before begging to be ruined and exposed once again, sending the video to her blackmailer immediately afterward.

And yet another time, Madison was instructed to go shopping with a butt plug shoved up her ass, which she did before masturbating in her car. The video, including her insertion of the plug in a mall restroom, was a half hour long.

Finally, warmer weather arrived, and with it, the moment Madison both feared and wished for - the moment when she would be instructed to engage in a humiliating video session in class.

"Hello again, Madison," the message began. "It's good to see that you have been keeping up with your task assignments so well. You have been doing so well, in fact, that I think I need to raise the difficulty a bit.

With that being said, your attire for this task will be as follows: a v-neck crop top, the hemline of which may be no longer than the point halfway between the bottom of your breasts and your bellybutton. The color does not matter. You will wear jeans, and they may be slightly high-waisted, but your pierced navel must be exposed along with at least two fingers' width below it. You may wear a cardigan or jacket but may not button, zip, or otherwise close it to obscure your midriff at any time. Your bra and shoes are your choice. Your ass will be plugged and I want video proof of this.

After you have dressed yourself as instructed, you will record yourself as you lift up the hem of the top and write the word "slut" in one inch letters, the bottoms of which shall be no more than the width of your pinky finger higher than the bottom hem of the top when it is in its ordinary position.

You will then attend class wearing this attire, with the word "slut" barely covered and your ass plugged. When you arrive in class, you will remove the cardigan/jacket and leave it off for the duration of the class. You will record yourself walking to class and removing the cardigan/jacket. You will excuse yourself during class to go to the restroom in the classroom building and masturbate to orgasm with the top raised to expose the writing on your body. You will record yourself as you exit the classroom, walk to the restroom, masturbate, and return to class.

Once you begin to masturbate, you cannot stop for any reason, including, but not limited to, the entrance of another person into the restroom. You may masturbate inside a stall. You must use the word "slut" out loud at least once per minute until you are finished. Once your class ends, your task is over, except that you must record yourself exiting the building.

Good luck, and I have no doubt that you will enjoy yourself."

Madison froze. "Oh my God - I can't do that!" She thought. "Go to class wearing - THAT? With slut written on my stomach? Barely covered? Holy shit, what if my top rides up? What if someone hears me? What if - shit, what if -" There were so many what ifs, Madison could hardly consider them all.

Madison legitimately did not know if she could bring herself to go through with it. She spent most of the rest of the day, when she wasn't busy with something else, dwelling on the task she had been commanded to perform. "This is crazy," she thought. "And the really crazy part is, I go to class and I sit there looking innocent, well - I mean, more innocent than I actually am, and - deep inside of me I know I'm exposed all over the internet, and I never really know who knows about me, but I try to keep it a secret from everyone."

She thought about what would happen if she went through with it. And, of course, she thought about what would happen if she didn't. She thought about the blackmailer, sitting behind his (or her) computer screen, sending links to the video proof of all of her filthiest exploits to her friends, maybe even her family.

Madison seriously considered messaging her blackmailer and begging him to reconsider. Perhaps she would offer to do something in private, but more extreme in other ways? Or she could offer to do something more humiliating, in a public place, but somewhere far away from campus where she would not be recognized. Somewhere where her professors, at least - the very people who would eventually be recommending her for a teaching job - would not see her dressing and acting like a trollop.

However, she also knew that she could likely pull off the task without being caught - it would be humiliating, sure, but if she acted carefully, she wouldn't expose the writing on her body or get caught masturbating. Finally, she knew that the idea, as crazy as it was, was arousing to her, and there was definitely a part of her that craved the risk she was taking for the sake of her own arousal. At last, she decided not to beg for another task.

"I'm really fucked," she thought as she sat and considered her predicament the following day. "Either I go to class dressed like a complete slut, risk my shirt riding up and everyone seeing the word slut written on my body, risk someone hearing me call myself a slut while I fuck myself in the school bathroom - or I risk having people I know find out all about me."

Of course, there was a part of Madison which was genuinely enjoying the situation, and that part was seemingly growing by he hour. Finally, two days after she received the message, she could not take it anymore.

"What if I - I just dress up and pretend," she said out loud. She already had on jeans that fit the blackmailer's orders, and she quickly went to her closet and pulled out a short, white crop top matching the remainder of the order, along with a long, olive green cardigan. In a matter of seconds, she pulled off her T-shirt and replaced it with the crop top.

"Slut," she said out loud as she grabbed a marker. Lifting up her top slightly, she meticulously scribbled the four letters onto her tanned flesh. She stood before her mirror and placed her arms behind her head, causing her shirt to ride up and the letters to become visible. "Slut," she continued, "what if someone sees me like this? What if I secretly want them to?"

At that moment, seeing herself dressed in that outfit, she knew there was no going back. "God, I'm fucked," she said out loud. "And the fucked up thing is, I actually want this. I actually want to be forced to do this. And I know that I'm just giving him more material to use, to force me to do even more, and God, I want that too. I asked for this and I got it and I want more."

Madison was so aroused it was all she could do to keep from ripping her jeans off and fucking herself right there. "I'm going to do it," she said, "whether I completely want to or not, I don't really have a choice. And that's exactly how I like it." Madison smiled at her reflection in the mirror. "I really am a slut."

Madison unbuttoned her jeans for added effect before sitting down on her bed. "God, I want to fuck myself right now," she thought. "But this will be so much better if I make myself wait - build up anticipation - and have the orgasm of my life in the school bathroom. God, am I fucking nuts or what? I actually hope somebody hears me - comes in - tells me I'm a nasty slut and forces me -"

Madison shook her head. She knew if she let these fantasies run rampant any longer, she really would be fucking herself in the next minute. "Tomorrow," she thought. "Tomorrow I wear this to class and make the video and do exactly as I have been told, and I do not cum until I'm in that bathroom." For one thing, she wanted the extreme rush that would be increased by not touching herself too soon. For another thing, she knew that she needed to cum quickly in that bathroom - the quicker the better, because the longer she remained in there, the likelier she was to get caught.

That night, Madison slept fitfully. She hasn't even bothered to wash the writing off her body, reasoning that the permanent marker would remain fresh on her skin the following day. She awoke almost hourly, pulling up her slightly longer, cropped T-shirt to look at the word on her body before going back to sleep, well aware of what she was about to do.

Finally, morning came. Madison carefully scrubbed off the writing in the shower, although it did not completely disappear. She made her way to the bedroom in only a towel, and after closing her door she threw the towel aside. She reached for her phone, and after sighing deeply, flicked on the camera and began recording.

Madison picked up a black bra and put it on. It was mainly lace, and it perfectly outlined her cleavage, slightly pressing her breasts together and leaving the flesh between her perky tits exposed. She then pulled out a medium sized silicone butt plug from her dresser drawer, watching in the mirror as she first lubed the plug and then carefully slid it into her ass.

"Oooh," she moaned softly as she forced the plug in until it came to rest in its natural position, with the bulb inside her rectum, which had tightened around the narrow bottleneck of the plug, and the wide, flat end of the plug pressed against her hole. "I can't believe I'm actually about to go to class with a plug in my ass," she said to the camera. "Just the thought of it is making me wet. I feel like such a slut."

Madison reached for a lace thong to match her bra. It was not much more than a string around her waist and a string between her legs, and it certainly did not hide the plug as it protruded from her ass. It was a little too tight, to the point that it must have been a little uncomfortable. She bent over, showing her ass to the camera. "See?" She said. "We my poor, slutty, plugged ass? I feel like such a whore wearing these panties with this plug."

Madison next reached for her jeans. In accordance with her instructions, they rose to about two inches below her navel, leaving her dangly piercing exposed. She pulled them on before turning her ass to the camera again. "Can you tell?" She asked. "I wonder if anyone will know I have the plug in? What do you think?" She turned her face to the camera and smiled.

The next step was to put the white crop top back on. Its hem was just a little higher than the midpoint of the line between the bottom of her breasts and her navel. Between the jeans and the top was about seven inches of Madison's exposed midriff.

"God, I look like such a slut in this," she said. She wheeled her desk chair in front of the camera and sat down. The back of the hair was to her left, and the camera was behind her. In that position, her top rode up in the back and her jeans rode down, virtually doubling the amount of exposed skin. "My whole fucking back is out," she moaned. "I really do look like a cheap slut. The whole class is going to think I'm a whore!"

Secretly, Madison was beginning to like the idea of going to class dressed like that, and of her classmates and professors thinking of her as nothing more than a slutty fuck toy. That secret would not remain a secret for long. Madison turned to the camera and smiled. "I actually like the idea. Like - there's a part of me that wants the whole class to think I'm a slut. To know what I am. I just hope they don't find out about me - like, being exposed - god, oh god, maybe I - maybe I just need to be ruined like that." Madison chucked, a little nervous and a little embarrassed, but highly aroused.

She stood up and lifted her top. Just above the bottom hem, Madison re-traced the mostly washed-off letters of the word "slut" with permanent marker.

"There. Slut." She said to the camera. "That's what I am. A slut." Madison raised her arms above her head, causing the shirt to ride up and the flesh bearing the humiliating inscription to be exposed to the camera. "God, I can't raise my arms - I can't raise my hand in class, or - or - well, let's just say - everyone can read this." The sudden realization that she could not so much as raise her hand in class without revealing her humiliating marking sent shivers down her spine. "How can I possibly keep this covered?!" She wondered to herself.

Madison lowered her arms and adjusted her top back to its natural position. She then shrugged her shoulders slightly, causing the bottom half of the word "slut" to appear from under the top. "Shit," she said to the camera. "I basically can't move my arms!" It might have only been half of the word, but it was enough for anyone with a brain to tell what it said.

Madison's heart raced. She was now fully aware that the slightest misstep, the wrong movement or body positioning would immediately reveal the word she had written on her own body - to her classmates as well as to her professor - and if she forgot for a split second and allowed that to happen, there would be no taking it back. She would be forever remembered as the girl who went to class in a revealing top with the word "slut" written on her exposed body.

She was nervous - she would have to mind her clothing the entire time she sat in class, lest she completely humiliate herself. As Madison stood there, looking at what she had done to herself, she started to become aroused. "What have I become?" She thought out loud. "I can't believe I'm actually wearing this top to class, let alone going with a plug in my ass and 'slut' written on my stomach, barely covered and at risk of coming out at any minute."

"God, it would be so hot if my top rode up and everybody saw it - just - the sheer humiliation would be incredible!" Madison admitted to the camera. "I mean, I'd be standing there, people pointing, turning red in the face, completely destroyed, and I don't think anything would turn me on more, oh, God, I'm so horny just thinking about it I mean I like - as much as I would like it, it would be horribly humiliating at the same time, and there's no way I'm going to let that happen, but - God! I mean, I'm front of strangers, fine, but - these are people I go to school with!"

Madison lifter her arms again. "I'm a slut," she told the camera. "See? Slut. I'm Madison Holt and I'm the class slut. God, I wish I could just let this happen, and stand there and raise my arms and announce what I am!"

"It's a hot fantasy," she continued, "but it would be so humiliating and embarrassing that I could never I mean, I like it but - not in class - that's why I'm showing you," she said to the camera. Slowly, she picked up the green cardigan and put it on. It didn't help her situation much, because she wasn't allowed to close it. It just focused the attention on the center of her stomach - where the letters would be if they peeked out.

Madison looked at the clock on her nightstand. It was just about time to go to class. She picked up her bag, which was of the brown leather one-shoulder variety, and picked up her phone. She took a deep breath. "I still can't believe I'm actually doing this," she said "Any of this." She tugged on the hem of her top and stepped slowly out from her bedroom. Her roommate was sitting on the couch and looked over at Madison as she exited her bedroom.

"What's up with your outfit?" She asked.

"Why what's wrong with it?"

"You're going to class dressed like you're going to a club or something," she said. "Is there a guy? In your class?"

"No," Madison said. "Just felt like finally breaking out of my comfort zone. How do I look?" She was careful to keep a hand near the bottom hem of her top, ready to tug on it at a moments notice, not wanting the word written on her body to become exposed.

"Well, honestly - you look sexy, but like a bit of a - you know - a bit slutty too."

"Thanks," Madison said awkwardly. She hurriedly left before her roommate could say anything more or notice the phone she was holding in her hand and using to record herself.

"I feel like such a slut," Madison told the camera once she was outside and out of earshot. "See? Slut." She lifted up her top briefly to show the writing to the camera. "I love feeling like a slut. And looking like a slut." Madison smiles at the camera. "I am a slut," she said. "A horny, exposed slut. I really hope nobody notices that I have slut written on my skin. Or my butt plug. But this outfit will draw attention and - knowing people are staring at me, knowing I could be exposed as a slut to my whole class today - God, it makes me want to touch myself."