Webslut Madison Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan sent Madison the short video and the few pictures he had taken that night. Madison told her that she wanted copies, but also told him to keep them. He was legitimately surprised that she was okay with him keeping them, telling her that they were humiliating and that she would be embarrassed if anyone she knew ever saw them, even by accident on his phone.

"Yes, I want you to keep them," she texted him.

"Are you sure? I mean that was a little intense. And degrading," he texted back.

"I know. I like knowing that you have them."

"Why?"

"Because. I like knowing that you can look at me whenever you want and I like knowing that someone else could see them."

"Is that something that you want? Other people seeing them?"

"It depends. It's a hot fantasy but in reality I would do quite a lot to keep you from showing them to the wrong person."

The conversation ended here for the night. "Does she mean - what would she do, exactly?" Dan wondered. "Who is the wrong person? And - does this mean she likes the idea of being forced to do things to keep these away from people?" Dan wondered. Based on everything he had seen so far that day, he thought she might like it. But, he was also afraid he would be crossing a line and pissing her off, and he was worried that would abruptly end their communication at best, and get him into serious trouble at worst.

In the end, Dan decided to drop it and merely fantasize about it. That worked until they saw each other in class a mere days later.

"Hi there," Madison said as she walked in.

"Hi," said Dan, smiling. "What's going on?"

"Just the usual," she replied with a smile.

Madison sat through most of the class worried that Dan had told someone about their tryst, about the words written on her body, and about the humiliating acts she had so willingly performed for him. Of course, she also knew that he had pictures and videos of her acting like a complete whore in his bedroom. However, she seemed to make it through class without anybody giving her any weird looks or making any comments.

"Whew," she thought as class went on. "Maybe he didn't tell anybody about anything." Her outfit that day was only mildly slutty, with just under two inches of her midriff exposed and none of her cleavage Her shorts were short but not ultra-short. This, she knew, might also contribute to her ability to blend into he class.

She kept looking at Dan, though, and every once in a while he would steal glances at her as well. Nothing happened, though. But as they were walking out of class, she sent Dan a text which was nothing more than a picture of her with the words "filthy cum whore" written on her stomach. "Under my shirt today" she texted him.

"Wow, that's hot. Too bad I have to work right now or I would be all over you."

"Yes that's way too bad :(" Madison texted back. She didn't hear anything from him for a few hours.

"I was watching the video we made. You really are a filthy cum whore," he said that evening.

"Thank you. I liked doing it. And now you can use that in other ways," she hinted.

"Like what?"

"Figure it out." She said.

"Like, i get the sense that you want me to show it to somebody or something like that. Is that why you keep saying you want to be shown off?"

"Please don't do that! Please, I can't have anyone I know finding out about this. Believe me, I would do anything to keep you from showing these to anyone."

"People you know?" He replied. "What about people you don't?" He was starting to get the sense that maybe she would rather be shown off to strangers.

"Like who?"

"Like random people online?"

"Please, Dan, oh my god! I can't have those online! I would be mortified! Please, you can't!" Madison feigned innocence as she teased him.

"Oh come on, you know you want to be shown off, you little slut!"

"I know I do, but please, don't! Not like this!"

"Then how?"

"I would do a lot of things to keep you from showing anyone at all, online or not. As in, for example, if you were to tell me to come over and suck your cock or you were going to show the pictures you took to people in our class..."

"Isn't that harassment or something? It seems a little dangerous. And hypothetically, if I said, that, what would you say?"

"It's only harassment if it's unwanted. And I would say two things. Hypothetically, I would beg you not to show them and ask you when you would like your cock sucked. And realistically, if you're going to blackmail someone, you don't ask for their permission first, you just do it. And before you chicken out, just know that I sort of like the idea. So if you are hypothetically thinking about doing something like this, just do it, but maybe make it a surprise or something."

The phones went silent at that point. Dan couldn't believe what Madison was telling him - she wanted it! He at last knew that. And Madison couldn't believe that she was actually encouraging Dan to kick their experience together up a notch. She wondered if he had the balls to actually do anything about it.

Madison didn't have to wait all that long. In fact, later that week, she arrived in class wearing a mid-thigh skirt with no parties, as Dan had instructed her to do or risk her pictures being sent to several members of their class. He had even shown her ext messages that he was ready to send to their classmates if she did not comply.

And Madison, completely, ridiculously aroused but wanting her endeavors to continue into the future rather than actually be exposed to the rest of her class, sat down in her usual seat next to Dan, turned toward him, and slightly spread her legs, giving him an unhindered view up her skirt, allowing him to see her pussy as well as the word "whore" which she had written just above it in tiny letters.

If only that had not been their last class session of the year. It is difficult to tell what Dan would have made her do next. Madison was set to graduate in less than a week, but she had informed Dan that she would be returning in the fall to work on post-graduate education in hopes of obtaining a masters degree on her way to becoming a licensed educator.

Madison masturbated that afternoon. She came hard thinking of Dan and all the ways she had opened herself up to him, both literally and figuratively. And she thought, as well, of her online blackmailer, and wondered what her next task would be. Whatever it was, she was ready for more.