Webslut Madison Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the long version?" The professor was shocked.

Madison sighed. "Shorts two days a week. One pair has to show my ass cheeks. One pair has to be unbuttoned. Skirts three days a week, ranging from mid-thigh to - well, this. At least one a week this short. No panties." Madison looked at the floor. She had never felt more exposed or humiliated, and she was horny as hell and not sure she could make it another day without an orgasm.

"Tops - nothing covering my stomach. Two a week with about three inches,"

She said, pointing to her midriff to explain that she meant that about three inches has to be exposed. "Two a week with four to six. One a week more than six."

"And the bikini?"

"As of this week?" Madison said, as embarrassed as ever. She looked her professor in the eye and used her best slut voice. "Bikini tops. Bras. Or shirts that are basically cut to that size. Once a week, can be on weekends, except this week when I had to wear this to class."

"Madison, I'm going to ask you one more time, are you in trouble? I mean, why would you agree to these rules!? Are you being blackmailed or something, Jesus, we can get you some help and put a stop to it!"

"No..." Madison said, trailing off. She grabbed her water bottle and took a drink, setting it on the floor.

"Well who gave you these rules to follow?"

Madison took another deep breath and exhaled slowly. She looked up, feeling incredibly ashamed of herself. "I did," she said, a tear escaping from her eye before she wiped it away.

"You!! Madison, why? I am at a loss here!"

"To look like a slut, okay? A whore! I don't know how to say this except - I like it in some sick, twisted way! The way the guys look at me. The way the girls look at me! The way everyone talks about me! I know I shouldn't - I know it's stupid, I know I shouldn't want it but - but I just - I'm on a runaway train and I can't stop it and even if I could I wouldn't want to!"

"You want to - to look like a slut?" Kim asked in disbelief.

"YES! And to be called a slut. To have everyone think I'm a slut. To BE a slut! I -"

"Why in the fucking hell, Madison? Why would you -"

"Because I get off on it, okay?! I get off on - I mean, it makes the orgasm soooo much better! Have you ever gotten yourself off after thirty guys just looked up your skirt?! After they looked at you like a piece of fucking meat?! After they saw the plug in your ass or the word 'slut' written on your skin?! Because those are rules too! See?" Madison stood and lifted her skirt, revealing the word written above her pussy, and turned around to reveal the metal plug buried in her ass.

"Madison!"

"I just can't get enough of going home imagining what they must think - the guys, the girls. And just having an earth-shattering orgasm thinking about the slut wearing a bikini and a cut-up mini skirt, no panties, butt plug to class. Thinking 'what kind of nasty little slut does that to herself, puts herself out there like that? Ruins her reputation on purpose!" Kim's mouth hung open at Madison's startling revelation. She cleared her throat to speak, but could not find the words. Madison sat down, and there was a strange momentary silence.

"So, I -" Madison began.

"I mean," said Kim, "Isn't that what the internet is for? Random anonymous exposure that gets your rocks off so you can go on with your life without letting your pent-up frustration show through, or worse - doing something you regret?"

Madison laughed. "You really think I haven't been there and done that already? Because I have, and it's not the same. It's not as real."

"I mean - you made the rules, can't you change them?"

"I could. But I don't want to. Not the way it makes me feel, not the way it makes me cum. I couldn't stop even if I wanted to, in such a slut and the more I do it, the more I want! I mean I - I sat there daydreaming I was naked and getting fucked by the whole class, and I - I - I mean - there are times - lots of times - I don't care what the consequences are, I just want to make it happen!"

Kim sighed. "You really - don't take this the wrong way, but - I think you should get some help, Madison. See someone. They have folks at the campus health office for this, or they can put you in touch with -"

"You mean like a shrink!?"

"Or someone that specializes in what you're going through. I don't think - I just don't think you realize the intensity of the fire you're playing with here. It could get very bad. And I'd hate to - I - you're such a bright girl. I want the best for you - and for you to be healthy and happy, and - and not have a record as a sex offender - and have, you know - a future - I think you need some professional help."

Madison sat there in silence for a moment before she thought of anything to say. "Well, I mean - if it bothers you - I could try to wear my three inch shirts and a pair of shorts to your class."

"That's not the problem, Madison! The problem is you're - you're basically telling me you want to dress like a slut, be a slut, have a slut reputation. And you shouldn't want that for yourself. Okay?"

"Okay," Madison said. "I - I know I shouldn't. But I do."

"Just - just think about it, okay?" Madison nodded.

"Am I - can I go now?" Kim just nodded and Madison adjusted her skirt as she stood and went to the door to leave.

"I'm going to put some music on, can you close the door behind you, please," Kim said.

Madison didn't know what to do. She walked toward the building exit, and she couldn't believe she had just confessed everything to her professor! And on top of that, she had flashed her pussy and shown her the word 'slut' written on herself and her plug! What had gotten into her! She was so ashamed of herself, but all she wanted to do was masturbate - and she wasn't even allowed to do that!

She needed a moment to calm down. People were still staring at her as she made her way through the building, and that was just making the situation worse! She went to reach for her water bottle, thinking that a drink might calm her down a little. But it was gone! "Where is it?!" She thought. In her mind, she went back in time to the last time she drank from it, trying to figure out where it might be. "Fuck! Kim's office! The last place I want to be right now!"

She sighed and turned around. "Too bad it's a reusable one," she thought, "or I would just leave it where it is." She rushed back to the office so she could retrieve it, wanting to get her bottle and get back to her apartment and hopefully she would finally be able to relax.

Soon after, she was back at her professor's door. Somehow, she didn't think to knock. Maybe she felt like she didn't have to because she had walked out three minutes ago, or maybe she felt like they had gotten to know each over over the past fifteen minutes and her professor wouldn't mind.

But either way, she more or less barged into Kim's office, and gasped. She was sitting in her desk chair with her skirt hiked up around her waist, fingers buried in her pussy, forcefully pounding herself while she moaned. And what she was moaning shocked Madison even more. "The dirty little cocksucking slut! Dressing like a fucking whore! She wants to show her slutty body off, wants to be a slut! Ohhh, fuck, Madison, let me see that fucking pussy, you little whore! Fuck, you're way too hot to be this much of a slut!" Kim didn't even notice Madison enter the room. Between the music playing and the moaning, she hadn't heard her at all!

Kim pulled her fingers out of her pussy and brought them to her nose, sniffing. "Ohhh, Madison, you smell delicious!" She licked her fingers, moaning. "Such a little slut, Madison, you taste like a used up little -". It was at that moment that Kim opened her eyes.

"Madison! What the - oh shit, Madison!" Kim was startled and shocked to see her student standing in front of her, having caught her pleasuring herself, fantasizing about her. She didn't know whether to scold her for not knocking or apologize for using her as wank fodder, but either way, she was scared shitless by the appearance of Madison in her office. Suddenly her thoughts turned to her career - God, she could probably get fired for this! She grew anxious, hoping Madison would not be the type to file a complaint.

"Do you knock?!" She said when she had gathered herself and lowered her skirt. Her pantyhose and panties both remained bunched around her thighs and her cardigan was over her desk chair. Her cropped cami had been pulled down under her breasts, but her bra remained in place. "How long have you been -"

"Maybe ten seconds? Long enough to see my professor fingering herself and hear her moaning my name," Madison said, smiling at Kim.

"So you, what - decided to watch!" Kim shook her head. "Jesus, Madison, I'm sorry, you scared the hell out of me. Close the door please!" Madison turned to close the door, and Kim turned around, pulling up her panties and then her pantyhose before turning around.

"I'm - God, I'm so sorry, I - I don't know what came over me, I - it's so wrong of me to think of students that way. I'm - I'm so sorry, what - did you need something?"

"I don't mind," Madison said smiling. "I'm so turned on watching you! Oh - I left my bottle." She picked it up off the floor and put it in her bag. "But - you know, if you want to fantasize about me, you could - I mean, you could always look at the real thing." Madison winked and started to unbutton her skirt.

"Madison! No!" Kim practically shouted.

"What, you don't want to see it again?"

"It's not that, I mean - it is, but not like that, I mean - shit, Madison, it's been so long since I was attracted to - to another woman, fuck! I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me, I just -"

Madison dropped her skirt to the floor.

"God, Madison, please. I'm going to have to ask you you get dressed and leave."

"But I'm such a slut!" Madison cooed. "Isn't that what you like, your dirty little slut student taking her clothes off -"

"No! Madison!"

"Oh. You don't like it? Because you said - I mean, I don't believe you don't -"

"It's not that I don't like it - Christ, why am I saying that?! I mean, look, I -"

"You we're turned on, weren't you?" Madison said, going on the offensive.

"I - I -" Kim stammered.

"Admit it. You were turned on my my little show and my slutty rules and my little tiny outfit and the second I was out the door you stripped down and stuffed your pussy thinking about me!" Madison accused as she walked around the desk wearing nothing but her bikini top.

"You wouldn't have been knuckle deep in your pussy if you didn't like it," Madison said. "It's okay - I'm a slut. See? Says so right here!" She pointed to the now fully exposed word written above her pussy.

"No, Madison, I - okay, God, you turned me on. Not necessarily in class, but in here - just - your outfit, your talking dirty, telling me you're a slut, telling me how much you love people thinking you're a slut - I just lost control of myself, I'm sorry!"

"So lose control again," Madison said. She turned around and bent over, showing Kim her plugged ass.

"Madison, I can't! You know I'm forbidden from sexual contact with a student! Just like you're forbidden from sexual contact with an instructor! You could be expelled. And I could lose my job!"

Madison inched closer, placing her hand on Kim's shoulder. "That's only if anyone finds out. Which means it's only happening if I complain. And believe me, I'm not going to complain. Just sit back and enjoy yourself - I want to watch. We could watch each other!"

"No! Seriously, I can't! Madison!" But Madison had already sat on the edge of her professor's desk and spread her legs. "Madison! Please!"

"You want this. Come on, Kim, I know you do. Just let yourself have it - have me." Safe stroked her pussy for her professor. "I'll talk dirty too. I'll tell you how much of a dirty little slut I am for you. I'll let you call me dirty names right to my little dumb cunt face. And I'll tell you what the right price is for my little whore holes. Hint: not much at all." She stroked her pussy, doing her best to arouse her professor, keeping in mind she couldn't orgasm.

"Madison! God, this is -"

"Hot. So hot. Mmmmm," Madison moaned. "I'll be your dirty little slut. I'll come to class and spread my little skirt and let you see me - all of me - every day. I'll shove a dildo in there and let you see it while I sit in your class. I'll be your dirty pussy eating bitch. I'll do what you want, Kim. I'll write it on my body where everyone can see it, and I'll do it all for you. So everyone knows what I am. I'll ruin myself for you, professor, ruin my -"

Madison slowly stood up and inched closer, pulling down Kim's pantyhose as she talked. Kim was betrayed by her own desires, powerless to stop Madison from continuing.

"Madison, please. Madison! No! Madison!"

"Shut up and close your eyes. I'm not Madison, I'm just a brainless set of fuckholes!"

"God, Madison -"

"You know you want it!"

"I can't have sex with a student!"

"Then let me strip and show you what a slut I am and you can fuck yourself to me."

"Madison!"

"I'll let you write on me."

"Madison, ohhhhh God, I -"

Madison picked up a marker and took the cap off and handed it to Kim. "What's it going to be? Anywhere you want. I don't care if everyone can see."

"Ohhhh God - on your tits - right under your bikini - that's where!"

"I thought you'd never ask," Madison said with a smile. She reached behind her back, pulled the string, and let the top fall to her waist, hanging there by a thin string.

"Here, this one's going to say whore," said Kim, panting, as she took the marker to Madison's left breast.

"Put a price on me too," Madison cooed. "You know how I said I'd tell you what I'd sell myself for?"

"Ohhhh yes, how much, baby?"

"Two dollars."

"What the hell?! Two dollars?!"

"Better hurry before I drop the price," said Madison. "I'm just a cheap fucking whore. It turns me on to be so nasty to sell my body for basically a bottle of Coke."

"That's nasty - you're a nasty little whore!"

"So nasty, so cheap!" Madison reached out and up Kim's skirt and stroked her pussy through her panties and pantyhose.

"Madison, Goddddd, you can't!"

"I just did. And I liked it!" Madison leaned in and locked lips with her professor, spinning her head into a whirlwind and erotically taking her to a different planet. And Madison knew Kim would not be able to refuse her any longer.

"Ohhhh," Kim moaned passionately as Madison's tongue entered her mouth. She put her hands on Madison's shoulders, thinking of pushing her away, but she could not resist and gave in, opening her mouth to allow Madison to explore.

"Madison, we can't - we could get in so much trouble!"

"We both want it. I know how turned on you are seeing how much of a slut I am. I watched you, fingers up to your knuckles, craving me."

"Just - okay - can we just - can I just - we can finger - we can masturbate together, just -". Madison interrupted her with another kiss.

"Just what?" Madison asked, nose against Kim's, when she finally ended the kiss.

"We will watch each other masturbate. That's as far as this is going to go. Understand? And I shouldn't even be doing that much, it's just that -"

"Just that what?"

"That you're such a dirty little slut, I can't help myself!"

"And talk dirty too?"

"Ohhhh yes we can talk dirty!" Kim moaned.

"About my skimpy little outfits and how much of a slut I am?" Madison asked as Kim stood, pulling her panties and hose down to her knees before sitting back down in her chair.

"Yes!" Kim said quickly. She motioned for Madison to sit on the desk.

"Would you like me to spread my legs for you, professor? Show you my little slut hole?"

"Ohhhh, yes," Kim moaned. "Show me your slutty pussy!"

Madison gleefully spread her legs, letting Kim take in the view. She started to softly stroke herself.

"Harder, slut, I want to see you take it," Kim said.

"I can't - I can't orgasm though," Madison protested.

"Why not?"

"More rules. Can't until tomorrow."

"You're not letting yourself cum?!" Kim wondered why anyone in their right mind would deny themselves that pleasure.

"I like making myself desperate," Madison explained as she softly stroked herself. "It turns me into a huge slut when I'm not allowed to cum and I'll do just about anything."

"Ohhhhh, we'll it's working!" Kim said. Three of her fingers were stuffed halfway into her pussy already.

"I'm just a slut for you to use," Madison said. "Come on, use me to get off. You know you want to."

"Ohhhhh yes, I do want to!"

"Did you like my outfit today, professor?"

"Ohhhhh you filthy little slut, walking around campus, sitting in class in a bikini top and - and a - short skirt that - ohhhhh you fucking showed your pussy to everyone like such a little whore!"

"Mmmmm, I loved showing my body off today, professor! I felt like such a dumb little slut!"

"Ohhhh you liked doing that?! Why?" Kim pressed her fingers all the way into her pussy now.

"Because I'm a slut and I like to show off my dirty little body and - and I like making the guys hard and - and the girls wet."

"What else do you like, Madison?"

"I like being slapped in the face."

"Ohhhhh you like being roughed up, do you, slut?"

"Yes," Madison said. She slapped her own face and smiled. "Like that, see?"

"Ohhhh, Madison!"

"And I like having sex with people I'm not supposed to, like - nasty old men and - and strangers."

"Ohhhh Madison, you're - you're such a filthy slut - I had. I no idea you were such a little fuck doll!"

"I am. I'm just a set of holes."

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Kim was pounding her pussy with her fingers now.

"Ever slapped a nasty little bitch in the face?"

"N-no."

"Want to? Trust me, I can take it. I've been slapped around a LOT." Madison pushed herself off the desk and got a little closer, bringing her face within reach.

"Madison, I can't, that was -"

"I know you want to slap me for being such a whore and wearing that outfit to class."

"Fine!" Kim said, almost angrily. She leaned forward and gave Madison a decent slap.

"Thank you, professor. Now just lay back. I want to -"

"Madison! Ohhhhhh Madison!" But it was too late. She had buried her face in Kim's lap and was greedily eating her pussy.

"Ohhhhh Madison, this - ohhhh! This wasn't what we - fuuuuck! Discussed!"

"I know professor. But you seem to like it."

"I don't - I - I can't - ohhhhhh I can't stop you little whore! Yes! Eat my pussy! Ohhhh you fucking - you dressed like a slut - ohhhh yes! You showed off! You fucking little - yes!" Madison started moaning as she pushed her tongue in as far as it would go before pausing to suck Kim's clit.

"God, you shouldn't be - shouldn't be doing this! Shouldn't want this! You fucking whore! You two dollar whore, eat my pussy, ohhhhhhhhhh! Go sell yourself you whore! Fuck I want your pussy hanging out every class, I want you to fuck every - ohhhh every fucking - everybody! Ohhhhh I'm cumming you nasty slut! Ohhhhhh fuck!"

Madison lapped greedily as Kim wrapped her legs around her shoulders, tensing up, exploding. She barely made a sound at this point, but Madison had gotten what she wanted - to be used.

"Madison, fuck! I needed that! But you can never tell ANYONE what happened here today."

"I won't, I promise," said Madison. "And you can never complain about my clothes again, or my desire to show off."

"Okay - wear whatever you want," Kim said with a smile.

"Good."

"You know - a short skirt, like that one - and just a bra would look great on you."

"You'll see my pussy hanging out of it next Tuesday," Madison said with a wink. "And if you want to write on me before class, or help me cut up my clothes so I don't have any choice - just text me."