Webslut Madison Ch. 26

Story Info
Madison continues to sink further at school.
13.6k words
4.81
19.2k
23

Part 26 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison turned on the phone and started recording again.

"Hi, it's Madison again," she said, smiling. "And so - it's been brought to my attention by some people that I'm- maybe I'm not dressing slutty enough. That I'm taking my own needs into consideration a little too much, as far as what I'm comfortable with. And that my purpose it so make it crystal clear that I'm - that I'm just meant to be used, started at, that I really am a slut."

Of course, this had been a product of her interactions on the fetish networking site. She was asked a bunch of questions, most of which she answered, and she received a few dares. One of the dares was to take suggestions for new rules she should live by and take a vote about which one would win and become her new rule.

She took several suggestions. Some of them were a little lame, like she had to take a nude photo in her apartment every day. It was lame because she was already naked on the internet in more ways than one, so she included it. One suggested that she suck off a new guy every week. That one would be fun, she thought, and she included it as well. There was one suggestion for a series of additional, more slutty wardrobe rules, which was the one that wound up winning, up against the previous two and a couple of honorable mentions - that she had to pick one of her followers and send a one-minute slutty video to them every day, and that she had to pick one of her friends on her personal social media to be exposed to every month.

"So, there are going to be some modifications to my rules for clothes. And I'm going to mention them here. First, like - one day a week I actually have to wear a four-point top - yeah, like - sluttier than the three point ones. And I don't have to do it in class, I mean - it can be on the weekend, but - like - if I go out or run errands or go shopping, umm - yeah. Except for the first week I have to wear a four-pointer to class."

"So what are the four point ones?" Dan asked, sitting across from her but out of view.

"Basically they are bras and bikini tops. That's it."

"So no actual shirt, or top, if you will?"

"Right."

"And why would you wear that in public? Like, not to a beach or something, but to class or to the store?"

"Because I - I guess because I'm a slut for exposure, and it's time I am displayed like that. And so I get used to guys staring at me."

"Any other four-pointers?"

"There are these two here. They actually used to be T-shirts. But I cut them so they are very low-cut, not much fabric at all. It's like the size of a bikini top. Cropped to the bottom of my tits, in fact, it didn't fully cover them and my underboob was out."

"And you're comfortable wearing that to class?"

"No! Not comfortable at all. I'm going to be completely embarrassed! But it's not my place to be comfortable - it's more important for me to be a slut."

"Any other rules?"

"Yeah, no more jackets or coats at all. I will have to ask permission by vote on the site to be able to wear one. I'd probably ask if I was going to be outside for a long time in the cold. No more jeans, pants, yoga pants, sweat pants. No more pants of any kind."

"So what happens with the ones you have?"

"Same thing that happened to the shirts. Sell, donate, throw away, or modify to give me no options but to show a lot of leg."

"And modify how?"

"See these lines on my leg? I drew these to measure all my shorts, skirts and dresses. And basically, the line on my mid-thigh is one point. That's the high school dress code line, where you'd get dress coded for wearing anything shorter. I'm not going to wear anything longer. And then every two inches up from there is another point."

"So, again, one to four?"

"Actually, one to three"

"How short are the threes?"

"Oh, god, let's find out!" Madison took out a maxi skirt, and put it on. She made a line on the fabric where the three - point mark was on her leg, and then took the scissors and cut it, putting it back on when she was done.

"Oh, my GOD." She muttered. "My ass isn't even covered!" It was true - in the back, her cheeks were ever so slightly peeking out of her skirt. "God, and I'm going to have to wear this to..." she trailed off, imagining herself sitting in class in a skirt barely eight inches from hem to hem. "I look like a fucking prostitute!"

"So what are the rules for skirts and shorts?"

"A level one skirt one day a week, level two one day a week, level three one day a week. There will be no level one shorts. It will be a level two one day a week and a level three one day a week. The level threes will be worn unbuttoned."

"Panties?"

"I'm - I'm actually not going to be permitted to wear them at all, so I'm tossing all of them."

"Ever?"

"Ever. I am never under any circumstances to wear panties ever again. It's s hindrance to me fulfilling my purpose."

"Which is?"

"To be exposed for and used by all."

"Good. So basically, more revealing tops, more revealing shirts and shorts, no coats, no panties?"

"Yeah. Guess I'm really going to look like a slut."

"What else?"

"I'm still writing slut on my body every day. I'm thinking about a rule where one day a week it has to be clearly visible. But I'm still waiting on my punishment from forgetting last week to decide."

"And what is your punishment?"

"I have to walk around campus for an hour with slut written on my stomach in huge letters where everybody can see."

"Anything else?"

"Yes - my ass will be plugged - every time I go to class. That one was actually - it was my own rule I decided to add, it wasn't part of the vote."

"Good."

"I'm going to really enjoy my new rules. Thank you everyone for the suggestions, and for teaching me to be a better, more exposed slut." With that, she turned off the camera.

"How'd I do?" She asked Dan.

"Good, slut. Now, let's play keep, toss, or cut again."

And so it was decided. Monday the following week, her new rules went into effect. That day, she started out easy, a pair of level 2 shorts that were tight and barely covered her ass, paired with a level 1 top - in accordance with the voting results, the only one she was allowed that week. The following day, she progressed to a level 3 pair of shorts, unbuttoned, with her ass cheeks hanging out, and a level 2 top, a cropped cardigan. She got a lot of stares that day, and people were asking each other why she would dress like that. "She's a slut, remember?" She heard one classmate say.

By Wednesday morning, Madison had already used all her shorts for the week, and hadn't even started on the super-revealing tops. She thought for a moment that she might have made a mistake, starting off "easy" the first two days, but she still froze on her way to and from class and she was still the least-dressed girl on campus. Both days. And it was about to get much worse.

She slowly went through her closet, settling on a level 2 skirt. It was denim, and it wasn't even modified in any way, it was just always short. And the top she chose to go with it was a level 1 again. She just didn't have the courage yet to wear a bra, a bikini top, or a bikini top-sized cutoff shirt to class. Especially in February! So she instead chose a polo that she had cut off right under her breasts.

Madison felt on display more than ever that day. Her whole stomach was exposed. Her skirt was short, her ass was plugged, and she didn't even have on panties!

She squirmed in her seat, driving the plug into her ass. "I fucking need it," she thought to herself. "I'm just a dumb little exposed cunt! Everybody in here knows I'm just a slut!"

Madison decided that she needed to wait until the end of the week to relieve her sexual tension through orgasm. That - or maybe getting drunk - would be the only way she would be able to enforce her wardrobe rules on herself.

Thursday rolled around, and Madison was starting to run out of options. She had to wear a skirt, and she was allowed either a level 1 or 3, with whatever she decided against being reserved for Friday. As for tops, she still had a level 1 left, along with the big one - the level 4.

"This is a tough one," she thought. She wasn't sure how effective her punishment would be on Friday in a level 1 top. She didn't know if she'd have enough exposed midriff to write "slut" in large, easily-visible letters. But she didn't want to combine her level 4 top with an hour long walk outside in the freezing cold either. The skirts were the least of her worries, although she thought maybe a level 3 skirt, with her plugged ass hanging out, would be too much with her punishment walk. For one thing, she would freeze. Another, the plug might fall out if she wasn't careful. Or become visible if she bent over.

Flustered, Madison decided she definitely had to get the level 3 skirt out of the way before her walk. So that would be today's choice. But what about a top?

"Fuck!" She thought. "I can't wear a bikini top around campus for an hour in February. I also can't wear it today with this tiny-ass skirt!" She didn't know what to do. Clearly, she had not thought this through well enough. If she had been thinking, she would have saved the level 2 shorts for Friday, and maybe the level 2 or even level 3 top.

"I guess there's nothing that says I have to wear two level one tops in a week - just that I can't wear more than two. I mean, I could always step it up to a 2 or 3, right?" She thought some more. "But that would mean I'd be wearing this tiny little skirt with a bikini top or a bra or something - basically I'd be wearing as little as possible without getting arrested!"

Madison thought about saving the skimpiest, level 4 top for Friday and wearing the more conservative, but still moderately slutty, level 1 today.

She stood nude in front of the mirror. "You dumb fucking slut!" She said, slapping her face. "You should have thought this through!" She decided to put on the only thing she had actually decided on, the level 3 skirt. It was a denim skirt, one that she had to modify by cutting it shorter than any self-respecting woman would wear. The way the hem was cut at the bottom, it was obvious she had modified it herself. The jagged lines from the scissors gave it away, and an expert seamstress she was not.

First, Madison lubed her plug by placing it into her mouth, then she bent over and pushed it into her ass until it was snug. She followed that by pulling the e skirt over her knees, up to her waist, marveling at its lack of coverage.

"Fuck," she said, looking in the mirror. "Like - how much, baby? I look like I'm for sale!" She gazed at herself, noticing that the slightest awkward move would expose her pussy in the front. She wasn't sure if there was any sitting position where her pussy would be totally covered. And in the back? The bottoms of her ass cheeks peeked out of her skirt, and the plug itself would be clearly visible if she bent over, a fact that she confirmed by turning her back to the mirror and bending to see. "Damn, my legs look hot though!" She thought.

"Okay. I'm wearing this. I'm a slut and those are the rules and that's that." She slapped herself in the face again, knowing the arousal she would feel would bring her closer to being willing to wear such a garment. "What about the top, though?" She thought about taking a poll on the website, but she only had about fifteen minutes before she had to leave. Not enough time to get enough meaningful votes to justify a poll.

"Fuck, you dumb little whore!" She said, slapping herself again. "That's for not planning any better!" Slapping herself again, she wiped the drool from her chin. "You deserve to be punished, don't you, you desperate little whore? (Slap) Mmmmm, yes, that's what I need! But how else should I be punished?

Madison went to the closet and pulled out two level 4 tops- one was a low-cut light pink bikini top with an O ring connecting the little triangles that covered her breasts. The other was an American flag T-shirt that she had literally cut until her underboob showed, then cut a huge v-neck, then cut off the sleeves plus a little more fabric kn the shoulder, armpit, and back area - until the garment was basically a few tattered strings holding together two slightly larger pieces of fabric that covered her breasts. And then, to make it even better, she had cut right in between the "cups" of her shirt and tied them together in a knot, making the "shirt" tighter and even more revealing.

"God, this is slutty," she said, looking at the shirt. It was one or the other, she thought. "This is what a real slut wears out," she said, slapping herself again. The thought of wearing either of those garments to class was already driving her wild. She reached under her skirt and rubbed her sensitive, greedy cunt. "Mmmm," she said delightfully. "You're about to do something ridiculously slutty, Madison," she said.

In her head, her personality split in two - there was the dominant, assertive, extremely slutty side that wanted to push her to the limit and beyond. And then there was the submissive, pleasing slut who acted innocent but secretly craved to be exploited. Madison knew she was about to dominate herself into submission, as she had in the past when she needed an extra push to act even sluttier.

"Now, slut," her dominant half said. "Since you can't make up your mind which day you are going to wear your level 4 top this week - I think you'll just have to wear one each day," she says to the mirror."

"Mistress, please, I can't dress that slutty! The whole class will think I'm a huge slut!"

Madison slapped her face, taking the role of both dominant, the slapper, and submissive, the slapped. "That's the point, slut! You know how much you need to prove it to them. Prove once and for all you're just a filthy little exposure-obsessed slut!"

"Mistress, please, I'll make up my mind, I promise!" She said to the mirror. "I - I -"

"Too late, slut." She slapped herself again. "Your only choice is between these two garments for today, and the other will be for tomorrow."

"Yes, mistress," Madison said submissively. "Give me the bikini top today. I want to look like the biggest slut on campus."

"Ohhhh, yes!" she said, fingering her pussy under her skirt once she had put the bikini top on. "I'm just a slut for use. To be stared at and fucked. I know this is the dumbest looking outfit I've ever worn. And you know what? It makes my slutty little pussy drip! Mmmm! Ohhhhh!" She moaned. "I love showing off, getting slapped, ohhhh, and this is my whole fucking life from now on!" She couldn't have been happier.

Madison smiled. "I'm just a dumb little slut who loves showing off! Maybe when school is almost over I'll have to wear level 4 tops every day. Maximum exposure! Maybe I'll flash guys in class, maybe I'll walk into class with slut written on me and invite the whole class to come and fuck me!" She smiled as she stroked her pussy.

"Ohhhh, I want so many people to see me like this today," she moaned. "So, so many people! I want them all to see up my skirt. I want them all to see my pussy and to know I have a plug in my ass because I'm a dirty little slut." Madison smiled. "And this is why I haven't cum in a week," she thought. "I turn into such a desperate slut when I deny myself and I will do ANYTHING!" She slapped herself again.

"Maybe I should wear nipple clamps to class?" She said, stroking herself again. "Ohhhh! If only it wouldn't be so obvious in this tiny little top!" She shelved the idea, noting that her exposure would probably soon be at a point where even that wouldn't stop her.

"I still need to write," she thought to herself. She grabbed a marker and wrote SLUT right above her pussy. It was just about the only place on her body where she could write it and completely cover it - except if she spread her legs someone might be able to see. It didn't even matter anymore. She was far too desperate and horny to care.

Madison adjusted her skirt. It made her very uncomfortable, she was embarrassed to be seen in it but at the same time she was a horny little slut and she loved it. No matter which way she pulled it - up or down - it wouldn't seem to cover enough. If she pulled it down too far, the top of her ass crack and her hip bones would be completely out and she risked the whole thing falling off. If she pulled it up too high, her plug and her ass cheeks would come out even more. She smiled. "The boys are going to get a good show today!" Finally ready, she took a deep breath, grabbed her bag, and left.

The chill in the air stung Madison's mostly bare body as she walked outside. "Fuck, it's cold!" She said. The air blew up her skirt, and it felt like it had invaded her pussy as she walked to class with her arms folded in front of her, trying to salvage what warmth she could. "I guess this is the price to pay for dressing like a slut!" She thought. "God, I deserve this!" Thinking about how willing she was to display her body in such temperatures just seemed to turn her on more.

She was knowingly sacrificing her comfort to please, and knowing a girl was putting herself through that just to be exposed and ogled and objectified made Madison very aroused. "I want to see a slut in class wearing nothing but a too-small skirt and a bikini top," she thought. "Nobody else is slutty or horny or crazy or stupid enough, so I guess that slut has to be me." Madison was starting to realize how incredibly turned on she was by her own erotic actions- her own sluttiness seemed to arouse her, and the sluttier she was the more aroused she became, and the more aroused she became the sluttier she became, chasing her next adventure, her next adrenaline rush, and an even greater degree of arousal. It was a vicious cycle.

Madison walked into class. Eyes were bulging out of heads. Mouths hung open. Everyone - literally, everyone - was staring at her. She didn't need to ask why. She already knew. She looked ridiculous. Her outfit would have only been appropriate at a beach or at a club, and she probably would have been one of the two or three least-dressed sluts at a club in that outfit, as it was. But she wasn't at a club- she was in class!

Seeing the reactions, hearing the comments - "wow, can she get any trashier!" And "wow, she's smoking hot!" And "I've heard she shows a lot more than that if you catch her one on one, or even one-on-three!" She heard "You know that girl takes it up the ass," and "She was walking around the other day with her jeans unbuttoned," and "What kind of whore goes to class in just a bikini top!"

Probably the worst one was "What is she trying to do, get herself raped? You know it's going to happen, if it hasn't already!"

In response, Madison heard a "Yeah, I mean, she would probably even like it. She's turned into such a slut lately."

"Yeah, I know we're not supposed to assume women want that because of how they dress - but - I think she wants it! Either that or she's for sale!"

Madison sat down, took her bag off and put it on the floor, and tried to focus on each comment while she rocked her ass against the seat. The plug felt deliciously pleasing inside her ass. She tried not to show her pussy, but she knew she wasn't going to be able to help herself, and she briefly spread her legs, closing them soon after, wondering if anybody saw.

"Hey Madison? How much?!" A girl from the back said. It was the same girl who had made a raunchy comment to her from the back of the room a week or so ago - Madison didn't really know her but she seemed foreign and loud.

God, hearing that made her drip! It was so humiliating! She was rhetorically being asked what she would charge, like she was a nasty used-up prostitute! un She wanted to rub her pussy soooo bad, she didn't know if she could take it. Pressing her legs together, she realized there was nothing - not even a pair of panties or tight fitting jeans - to rub her pussy simply by rubbing her legs together. So she sat there, frustrated, before turning around.