Webslut Madison Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then Madison put on her clothes and she was gone, wondering how she had let her sexual frustration take over again.

It was an agonizing night for Madison. She was so horny she didn't know what to do. She rubbed her pussy frequently, thinking of her outfit, her professor, and occasionally her task for the following day. She eventually got on her webcam and wrote more and more filthy, degrading words on her body, touching her pussy, pinching her nipples and slapping her face for groups of men until she had helped a dozen or so to orgasm. She didn't bother trying to get close to cumming, she just gently stroked herself, pinched and wrote on her body and let them use her.

Morning came, and Madison had seemingly forgotten all about her punishment. She went about her business, getting ready, putting on a level 1, mid-thigh skirt and puking out her American flag strappy cutoff top that was basically the size of a bra. "Well - it's skimpy - but at least my skirt is longer. And it won't be as ridiculous as a bikini top!" She suddenly remembered it was February, and decided maybe this wasn't much better after all. Suddenly a text came in.

"Hey slut. Meet me outside the library." Fuck! It was Alyssa. As soon as Madison saw it, she remembered her punishment - and she wasn't quite sure she was ready

Madison grabbed her bag and followed the orders though, wearing nothing but her skirt, her tiny top, and a pair of sneakers. She quickly made her way to the library, muttering to herself to make sure she never forgot to write on her body again.

"Hi, how's Madison the campus slut today?" Alyssa greeted her with a hug as they met.

"Oh, good, I -" Madison stopped, looking Alyssa over. She had on a leather skirt, which would have been a level 2 had Madison been wearing it, paired with over the knee black boots. Fishnets bridged the gap between her boots and skirt. She had on a loose, cropped, white T-shirt, exposed pierced midriff, and a jacket on over the shirt. "God, she looks hot," Madison thought.

"Stop ogling me!" Alyssa said forcefully, grabbing Madison by the ear. "You're lucky I'm giving you a freebie. Most people have to pay for this shit."

"For - pay for what?"

"To get me to record humiliating videos of them hoping nobody will ever see but the two of us. Let me know if you're interested, this one's free but then you're done."

Alyssa pulled a red marker out of her jacket. Madison stood there, in disbelief about what was happening. She had already crossed campus with "slut" written on herself before, but that was in the middle of the night and it was over in a few minutes - this was an hour, and it was in the daytime where she would be more easily recognized.

"You ready for this?" Alyssa asked. She already had the recording going.

"No," Madison said with an embarrassed laugh, holding her head in one of her hands as she stood. Looking down, it occurred to her that it was a little strange that she cared about the writing but she had mostly gotten over her clothing choices.

"Welcome to your new reality, slut," Alyssa said with a wicked smile. She grazed Madison's exposed midriff with her fingernail, and Madison grew excited at the sensation and struggled not to bite her lip, not wanting to let Alyssa know she enjoyed it. But it was too late, Alyssa was on to her and she knew Madison was toast.

"Just wait - you're going to be exposed all over campus like the slut you are. You'll have it written on your body, completely exposed, every single class, every single time, everyone will know." Madison shuddered and took a deep breath. "You need to accept that you're a slut, a free use fucktoy - a set of holes." Alyssa had both hands on Madison's midriff now, sinking her nails into Madison's flesh as if she was a cat clawing her friend. She leaned in and gave Madison a sensual, soft, but short kiss. Madison shuddered as Alyssa pulled away.

"That's what you want, isn't it? To be exposed all over campus as the school whore? You only have 3 months. You need this and you need it now." Madison bit her lip.

"You dress like such a whore. Lots of people around here know all about you, you have no idea the way they talk about you. You're quite the little attention whore. Come on, just a little worse. Let me write slut on your stomach and show everyone what you are." Madison nodded her approval. It was something about the way Alyssa literally put her claws into her skin that made Madison go wild. She couldn't contain herself anymore.

"Alyssa-"

"Yes slut?" She asked as she started drawing large letters on Madison's exposed stomach.

"Make then big, I don't want to ever take it back. And make it permanent." Madison thought. She was drifting off into one of her crazy, but no longer so far fetched, fantasies, until Alyssa brought her back.

It was a quick slap to the face after Alyssa had finished the "L" of the word slut. "What is it, slut? Sluts speak when they are spoken to!" Alyssa barked in a hushed tone.

"Yeah, I - I want a huge gangbang for graduation."

"Five hundred dollars and I set one up at my place. Invite the whole school. I'd say you could have a hundred dicks if we do it right."

"Ohhhh fuck yes," Madison cooed. "I'm going to be so exposed and ruined forever by then anyway. I mean - I really don't care about myself anymore, I just want to be the biggest whore."

"I know, slut," Alyssa whispered. "No condoms, no questions, just raw nasty free use fuckfest with Madison Kendall Holt as the center of attention." Alyssa stopped and looked over her work. The letters were at least eight inches high and thick.

"Let's go." Alyssa said, and the walk began. Madison was incredibly aroused - she really didn't care about that letters so much, she didn't even care who saw anymore. Her eyes were cast down in shame, but all she could think about was a gangbang to end her college days. A real, nasty, all-weekend, open-invite fuck fest. She'd be blindfolded, tied up. Used by countless dicks. She'd never knew who they were or anything about them. She'd just cum over and over allowing her body to be used that way. Oh, God she was a mess!"

"Maddie?" Alyssa said teasingly. "Slut? You in your own world?" People were staring but Madison didn't even notice.

"Yeah - just fantasizing about that gangbang."

"Yeah, tell me about it while we walk."

"I'm tied up, blindfolded, no idea who's fucking me. I'm slapped, spit on, hit, pinched. I feel like a whore. I don't know - is it someone from class, a professor, somebody's cousin in town for the weekend?"

"Go on, slut."

"I'm taking cock after cock. No rights, just three holes to use. It doesn't matter that I get tired, that I get all used up, I'm only part way through. Filled up with cum every couple minutes and another cock slides in me. My mouth, my pussy, my ass."

"And then?"

"Then it's the really nasty ones later. They don't care how many cocks I've already had, they get so turned on my be being a slut they just pound me regardless. They're the ones that should have brought a test - but we decided anyone could use me. Anyone. And we didn't make them get tested."

"We can make everyone show a test, that's completely normal, I -"

"Yeah but I mean - in my fantasy - literally anyone. They could be oozing pus and I'd never know. I'm helpless. You abandon me. It was a gangbang party, but now it's every cock I've ever teased coming in and ruthlessly using me. Hitting me, forcing me. It hurts, I'm screaming for it to stop, but it doesn't stop. There's a line a hundred guys long waiting, but I don't know how many are left, they just keep coming. I'm crying, I can't take any more, I pass out."

"Madison - I mean - that's too much - wow, that's really -"

"Sorry babe, I'm really fucking horny. This damn punishment! My mind just starts going and I can't stop it. I don't want to."

"Madison -"

"I'm crying," she continued. "I'm desperate. I pass out but guys just keep fucking my pussy and ass. I'm just a piece of meat and they know it. They've seen the videos and they know I need it so they don't care. Somebody pisses on me and wakes me up and hits me and I'm just used constantly. Calling me nasty names, telling me I better get used to being a whore. As if I'm not already. I just keep passing out and getting woken up all night. Guys fucking me and leaving, I'll never know who or how many and I'm not even sure I wasn't drugged. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be tied up and used daily, taken away and sold, I start to wonder why I agreed to this."

"But that wasn't -"

"I know. Like I said."

"Okay, ten minutes in, can you believe that?!"

All of the sudden Madison's freshman year roommate was right in front of her, staring at her midriff, bewildered.

"Madison?"

"Riley?"

"You - what the hell, is that - I mean - why-" Riley just stared in disbelief at Madison's exposed midriff. Madison, all of the sudden, felt a rush of shame and felt all the dignity escape her body as her one time friend and roommate - a good, polite, thoughtful and sexually naive girl - looked her over.

"I - I mean, I -" Madison stammered, struggling for an explanation. But, whether it was due to the fact that she was in a hard to explain condition, or whether she was just so surprised to see Riley there that she was unable to think ok her feet at that moment, she couldn't think of one.

"Madison, are you okay?" Riley went on. "I mean, even if you've - even if that's true - you don't have to advertise it out here all over campus to get - I mean - that's what tinder is for, you know?"

Madison laughed. "Yeah, thanks Riley," she said. "I'm fine."

"You are walking around freezing your ass off in half a shirt and a mini skirt during the winter with 'slut' written on your stomach. You don't look fine, sorry, but you don't. I want to help you."

"I'm fine, I-"

"Is she making you do this?" Riley asked, looking at Alyssa.

"She's being punished," Alyssa chimed in, shooting a glare at Riley. "And I'm not making her do anything she doesn't already want to do. But you know...I bet I could get you into doing a few things you had no idea you even needed," Alyssa said, softening her tone, almost flirting with Riley, seeing if she could intrigue her.

"Punished for what?" Riley said. "And - eww!"

"For - for forgetting to write it under my clothes," Madison explained.

Riley shook her head in disbelief. Madison dropped her head and looked at the ground. She had never felt so ashamed. Riley would not be the sort of person she would be comfortable being exposed and outed to.

"Look her up, she's all over the internet. Webslut Madison." Alyssa chimed in.

"Alyssa, what the fuck?!" Madison said loudly, shooting her a glare.

"Yeah, um - I'll check it out. And you let me know if you're okay," Riley said.

"And you let me know when you've had a bad day and you just want another woman to give your body what it craves and make it all go away," Alyssa said with a smirk.

"Oh yeah? And what would that be?"

Alyssa looked Riley in the eye, and as she did, she reached out and touched Riley's cheek. "Pain," she said softly. "A little pain and it all goes away."

Riley shook her head in disbelief and then pulled Madison aside. "Seriously, are you in some kind of messed up cult or something?"

"No," Madison said with a laugh.

"Are you really a slut?"

"Yeah. Honestly, and a kinda nasty one too. Look at the stuff online." Madison admitted. She could not have felt more humiliated.

"Tell you what, Madison. Your punishment is over now - it's been twenty minutes, but I'll let you go IF you give me the password for your Twitter."

"Really?" Madison was so humiliated she probably would have done anything to get out of the mess she was in. And she would just change her password when she got back to her apartment anyway.

"Yep, really."

Madison pulled her phone from her back pocket and sent a quick text to Alyssa.

"Done," she said.

"Okay, you can go," Alyssa said. "Here, take my jacket. Cover that up." Madison sis as she was told, took the jacket and covered up the writing with it.

"Thanks, I - I will give this back next week."

"Don't forget. Or there will be consequences." Alyssa smiled.

Madison get almost gleeful as she walked back to her apartment. She didn't have any more classes that day, so she was ready to have a drink and start the weekend. Perhaps she would not have been so giddy if the knew what was going to happen next.