All Comments on 'Webslut Madison Ch. 28'

by Rockwellray0

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RuinationRuinationover 1 year ago

Oh man... I wish I knew someone like her. Dan is a lucky guy!!

blunderwolfblunderwolfover 1 year ago

Woo, thanks for quick turnaround. Not a lot really happened in these 3 pages but still happy to see back to back updates. Hope you've got another lined up. Make her regret it and have it completely run away from her.

MusicBox1978MusicBox1978over 1 year ago

Too be honest, three pages in saying to be exposed was a bit too much. I was hoping she went back to school and masturbated at her desk. Or even in front of the class or been fucked by her teacher and passed along. A call from her parents. Or been stripped at her job interview. Still curious at the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOL. WOW. What a trip Author. How DO you find the energy to write that ??? !!! I loved it. Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I expected some other readers here to find 3 pages a bit much. But I would support the author in doing what he did. It really, really brings us and Madison to where She IS, in her life and journey. We needed that comprehensive recap, that deluge of details of her sordid tale. PLUS her description of intent. Before she takes that final plunge. Before she goes NUTSO wringing unnatural Orgasms from her craving cunt. Goodness, I don't know that I can wait for what the Author has her do. I know He will do Her good and Us proud !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was thinking the same thing, the job interview, and the hidden surprises the clever author might have for Madison there. It could be devastating for her if done properly. Build her up, up and up. Then break her down. So exquisitely. Bad me to think such things.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockwellray0@Rockwellray0
I like to read and write erotic stories. I always appreciate feedback and suggestions on my stories - if there is anything you would like to suggest or think I have room for improvement just let me know. I’ve had some awesome feedback on the Webslut Madison series - thank yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES