All Comments on 'Webslut Madison Ch. 32'

by Rockwellray0

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good Job Author. You know these feelings so well. So do I. So does everyone I think, though not everyone has gotten familiar with them. There is the masochist, and submissive, and dominant, in all of us I think. The human species is BUILT on it.

A site I was posting repeatedly at, finally barred me from creating new accounts there yesterday. They didn't want me posting with my last name, anymore, with the level of content I have recently graduated to. I think they fear for my safety and don't want the liability. If I was in a great looking female body like Madison. I know what path I would have followed. I would have had my exposure day on my 18th birthday, when my body was young, beautiful and desired by anyone that saw it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A really great continuation. Can't wait for the next part!

OrpheusRadiusOrpheusRadiusover 1 year ago

Big fan. Good job on this series. A lot of writers would just end it here, but I hope you keep going and fully explore the consequences of her life unraveling, seeing what new lows she must continue to push herself toward in order to keep chasing that rush, now that the big exposure is unleashed.

albo4life2albo4life2over 1 year ago

Yess, now the consecuences

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We want more!!!

Love this one and how well you communicate the thought process and her internal conflict.

One suggestion, have her tag her parents in a social media post. Then her parents friends would also see…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's why this whole series is so great, she has taken the most basic principle of writing and stuck with it. Write about what you know! I am male and not attractive but I find that posting my nudes with face is even more of a turn on because of that. Still, I recognize all the feelings she has. The true self-loathing and shame, the fear of where it leads, but it's the only thing that gets me off so good. I've taken it pretty far myself irl. Many people I know have seen naked photos of me and my small dick. My ultimate fantasy is to follow in the footsteps of someone like Haley and just post all my nude pictures and video with my real full name all over the internet and link it on my socials. Just the idea of it makes me tremble!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am curious to see if the author can realize the full intelligence, potential and creativity of this story, or will give up like every other commoner that has begun a story and failed at concluding it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yup. @ "That's why this whole ...".

Others say it's even more important for a writer to write about things they are enthusiastic about (rather than what they actually know). I suspect this author is doing both ! He / she DEFINITELY understands the whole scene from the inside out. I also, have pics posted, some with my name, and multiple of my neighbors have seen them (almost for sure), and probably relatives (cousin, and sister), and others that know me. Yet compared to what is possible, my exposure has remained limited. Even though when I'm horny I practically beg for more. So I hear you totally. All of the feelings, real feelings, this Author knows. Big time.

jeanmarc08jeanmarc08over 1 year ago

still well written story

I did the same, post photos and videos of me naked and humiliating with my real name and surname

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i think he should make her change her passwords for his control so she cannot have second thoughts - Alyssa was too easy on her and that was just two accounts

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yup, make her sign a humiliating exposure agreement, and have her post it to all her social media. Change her passwords. Make sure she is insanely horny then sign her into this or that account with orders to do something ruinously nasty. Then sign her out. Repeat. Repeat. (Evil giggling in background.)

Can't wait till this Author feels the need to write again. It would be fun if he shares with us, what he's thinking of Madison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm so eager to know what will happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pls make her post a video of her spreading her pussy…and making it gape and queef over and over…. Her pussy walls wet and smacking against each other…or have her push anal beads out of her butt on Facebook live …with ppl commenting as she’s doing it… or something like her getting on a desk in class in front of everyone and queefing…shocking everyone.. make her profile picture her gaping vagina…. so nasty ….lots of ideas. So so humiliating… thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lmfao this dude really likes queefing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I knew this author wouldn't complete the story, like all hobby authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was wrong about this Author before. Thought he wouldn't continue this story. But he did, and in good style too, so, just be patient. He does it at his own time.

It would be so nice if every author on Literotica would give some sort of update, so fans would know when to come lookin for the next installment. I would definitely do that if I was an author.

But this Author, he rarely does that. I do though, have good confidence that he WILL gift us with another installment at some point in time. Do not give up on him and his Madison story yet.

[Another story though, by a Different Author, the Turnons: Game of Dares story, is probably best to give up on, or check on no more than once every 4 months --- I don't expect that author to continue that story anymore -- she has issues of sorts I believe and won't finish it, and never really intended to at some point.]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope the next chapter comes soon, and hope its a big one too... this is the best story of literotica.

Skipper_ptgSkipper_ptgabout 1 year ago

Please, don't make it the last one ... you have to continue, we want to know more about Medison fate :)

cradulichcradulich12 months ago

Love to see you finish this

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Have to concede, looks like the author's lost interest in his story. Too bad. It's been half a year now.

6carter66carter611 months ago

There have been longer gaps in between chapter posting unfortunately. I'm incredibly impatient, and can't wait for the next chapters, but the author always comes up with the goods. And just when you think they have left it, they post some great chapters.

So I'm not giving up hope, but am also very keen for more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Anonymous5 months ago

I knew this author wouldn't complete the story, like all hobby authors."

This has been going for six years so far, new chapters tend to come in the middle of summer and towards the end of the year. You are being really rude and showing your own ignorance.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dude said he only had enough for 32 chapters. Pretty sure this is the end.

6carter66carter69 months ago

More recently the author said the story could go to ch 40

RuinationRuination5 months ago

One year without our favorite webslut! RIP Madison...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

@Ruination it would be nice if you would write some more chapters or a new story in the same style as THE EXHIBITIONIST PET.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Best story ever and there is no similar one. Please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockwellray0@Rockwellray0
I like to read and write erotic stories. I always appreciate feedback and suggestions on my stories - if there is anything you would like to suggest or think I have room for improvement just let me know. I’ve had some awesome feedback on the Webslut Madison series - thank yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES