All Comments on 'Wedded Wife to Lesbian Life Ch. 06'

by walterk

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
m48gunnerm48gunnerover 9 years ago
And

And only the "husband" loses! But then all he lost was a cheating spouse whom he "thought" was a loving wife.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

spell checker anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!!!

I got through all of the first 2 paragraphs of the first chapter, scanned the next few chapters and have to express the amazement at such juvenile writing. It was not informative, erotic, pornographic, or even well written. Don't give up your day job for sure.

matt371laplantematt371laplanteover 9 years ago

no matter what anyone else says just let it roll off I read the entire story and it is such a beautiful romantic piece. I'm not gay but I do support the rights and freedoms they are fighting for. Angela and Abby (if those indeed are your real names) I wish you the best in a long happy love life. To comment at anonympus maybe it is you who needs a swift kick in the arse for being such a close minded moron and not seeing this as a magnificient love story. So what if the husband loses he got exactly what he put into the relationship which is NOTHING. It takes more then hard work and money to keep a marriage and hold someone you think you love. From the beginning I think it was Howard who cheated on Angela so she had no choice but to run into the arms of another and she then felt true love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To matt371laplante

The menginas (men who are women's foot licker who just want to be in women's good book) like you are the real problems and the real enemies of men, women who are constantly keep asking men for materialistic things and push them for more hardwork never even try to communicat their real needs are entitled to get true love from somewhere else n husbands deserve the pain right!!!!!!!!

No wonder why feminism is so strong n now destroying western society.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
I give this 5 stars

this is one of the best series I have read on this site since I started to read these stories, it just goes to show, you are never too old or young to find your soulmate and if you are lucky enough to find them wither it be male or female grab a hold of them and never let go, Congrats of the marriage and may it last for a long time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love?

Her sexual orientation does not absolve her from cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent.A few spelling mistakes but none the worse for that.Keep up the good work.

Twowayman62

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

why do women think that lesbian sex is not cheating. it's the same whatever gender and should be condemned as such, how would a wife feel if her husband had been fucking another man. I do not agree with a cheating partner getting any sort of settlement, whichever one it happens to be perhaps then if they are not happy in their relationship they will part first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous