Wedding Belles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd was wild, calling and cheering each attempt, each pass, not sure who they were rooting for but it didn't matter.

In the end the youngsters got in each others' way, let Tófi score. Tófi high-fived them all, complimented their quickness and ingenuity, claimed it was a fluke and surely they'd win the next time. Chatted strategy with the younger cousins, he was the favorite cousin already.

Under the tents, Mother Kane kissing uncles, hugging aunties, tall and regal and human and kind, welcome and loved, tears pretty much constant, she'd married a Kane to have a family but that hadn't worked out so great. But now it was ok, today, she had all this now. Trying corn soup and wild game sandwiches, very much on board as the Danes eat Stegt flæsk, wild pork fried in butter so not much different, very tasty! Talking to the cooks, asking about recipes, not really a cook herself but ever the gracious guest, pleasing everyone with admiring remarks.

Truly and Trent retired to the parking lot, crowds made them nervous and they needed something to settle their nerves. Trent had put a stash in the limo, meant for the wedding couple but they'd not miss one!

"You look calmer now. That game! You were like an eagle, never missed anything, couldn't sneak one past you!"

Truly took the compliment, didn't feel the need to reciprocate, Tófi's team had won after all.

"After I fucked Tófi, that centered me."

Trent took that at face value; Truly did what Truly wanted, not his to comment. Anyway he had his own secret.

"I fucked Bitty. She wanted it! Needed it, been separated from Tófi too long, was aching for some."

Truly snorted; one single day! Bitty was a slut. But her sister-slut, anybody else says a word about that, she'd lay them out.

Trent lit up, Truly took the first hit, held it, held it, held it, and whoooooo. Filled the limo cabin with smoke, so thick it was hard to see. Trent coughed, took the blunt back, took his own hit.

Relaxed now, feeling no pain and almost ready to go back and face the noise-some crowd and Truly had an idea.

"Let's fuck."

"Us?" Trent couldn't figure where this came from.

"You're my groomsman today, isn't that some kind of designated-husband thing? Right? Let's fuck."

Trent didn't have any real objection. No risk, they couldn't get married, cousins and all.

"Isn't incest a crime with Choctaw?" Trent wasn't as close to all that tradition as some, had to be told.

Truly nodded, sure! "But, no punishment! Just a wrong, I get purified at the Green Corn Ceremony, I'm good. Like, confession.

"And, what, tenth cousins? Hardly incest. How the families carried on, traditionally. Everybody's a cousin, somewhere back in the line."

That cinched it. Trent pushed his trousers down, Truly lost the leathers, the cabin filled with smoke and her musk and the thick rich smell of fucking, some of Tófi's cum under her leathers had been marinating in the sun and really ripe now.

Truly mounted him, that was a foregone conclusion, took her sweet time, passing the blunt between, just lazily humping, an occasional rising, back down again, feeling the family connection.

When Trent felt the urge he tried to ease her off, but she just sat tight, twisted her hips, got him to cum in her. Felt his gentle squirt, the dripping, the mess squelching between them, soiling the seats. Baptizing the limo for Bitty and Toffy, sanctifying their marriage in that way, with their own sacrament.

"You be careful, I'm pretty potent."

Truly wasn't concerned. "Just mixing your jizz with Tófi's. And, some other stuff." She didn't elaborate. Trent had a snowflake's chance of being the dad.

Trent was ok with all that. "Well, Bitty's having mine, or the groom's, who knows? You could raise each other's kids, they maybe both have the same father. What the hell, they're all gonna be Stonehavens!"

Truly thought some, about the party, all those relatives.

"Gonna fuck that Nevada guy, with the big gold chain? A silver fox! I've been wet for him since I was a kid."

Trent nodded, he knew about bucket lists.

"I'm thinking, Tófi's mom? She's a MILF! Those tits! Those hips! That face!" He imagined his cock in her mouth.

That all made sense in their current laid-back mental space.

Trent stubbed the roach out, redressed and they went back to the party to try their luck.


"Did you smell that limo? Like a family of raccoons had been rutting in there."

Tófi nodded, he'd thought, locker room but that was just his personal experience. Had a thought.

"Did you get Trent to do you?" It had been a goal of hers for some time, they'd strategized, today seemed a prime opportunity.

"Oh yeah; he's a Brahma Bull! Left me sore and drippy." She smiled to herself at the recollection.

Tófi nodded, he'd noticed, when they'd turned to acknowledge the crowd, he saw her petticoat was soaked thru. And the smell! Unmistakable.

They were lounging in that giant bed in the honeymoon suite, the party just a pleasant memory. Enjoying Trent's limo-gift, passing back and forth.

"How about Truly?" There had been no clear plan, but it was a logical thought, Bitty guessed, given the day and their feral natures.

He considered. "Broke her like a new filly, she drenched me. Strong brown tits! Those eyes! That body! I was in Heaven."

Bitty found she was salivating.

"Do me now!"

"I should shower?" The stick-ball game, the heat and the sex had left him pretty sweaty and crusty.

No! "I want Truly's pussy juice in me! And mix your jizz with Trent's!" She had a kink she'd never shared, time to come clean, her husband should know everything.

He smirked, agreed. "Gently? Or like the beast?" He could work it either way.

"The beast! Take me properly! Don't stop until you've had enough!"

Oh, that wouldn't work, then he'd never stop. Still, until she'd had enough, he could do that.

Standing, he stroked himself, leering. Reached down, grabbed her, flipped her, she squealed a little, face down on the bed, her legs flung over the side. Wrapped them around his torso loosely, grabbed her by her hips, lifted and inserted!

"My queen! Take my seed! We will found a line for a thousand years, you will be the new sun source! Bitty and her people! Her sire Tófi, the Dane from over the seas!"

She flushed, excited, to be taken by her Viking this way, his bed-wench, a woman he used for his pleasure! Whom he fucked babies into, heedless.

"Take me! Put your semen inside, breed me to make your strong sons, your beautiful daughters! We will grow our own thirty in my body from your seed, your family line will live!"

He took her, strong, firm, not bruising but almost, like a romance novel, just enough strength so she knew she was not in control, she was a vessel for his lust! Because, he actually cared for her, loved her. Waited for her orgasm, held her while she convulsed, then he came into his wife violently, both of them happy, happy, happy.